The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bitter, party of seven, your Final Two is ready..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-24-08, 08:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bitter, party of seven, your Final Two is ready..."
How is this jury going to vote? (Do we care at all? Probably not. But I'm going to start the thread anyway.) Even if we assume someone can keep Joshuah from eating everything at the pure bitterness table, this isn't a jury that's going to take the China road and start voting based on gameplay. You could easily argue Ryan made a huge mistake in taking Adam: bringing Sheila might have locked up a win. Ryan and Adam are too close in several ways, and the primary one is 'people generally hate/blame both of them'. This puts several votes up in the air, and it'll take a while before they start to come down. Plus we have a few people who'd rather walk out of the jury house than vote for anyone who isn't them, and gawds only know what mystical numerical cues will inspire Natalie's decision...

Completely incapable of making a neutral, unbiased judgment call are:

Matt: In the slightly weird position (at least for this game) of having to choose between two members of his former alliance. Matt's perfectly content to be casting this vote (and how strange is that for BB?) -- but that means he won't have an easy time deciding who to cast it for. Who was the leader? Who did more? Who was his boy? And who listened to all the horrible jokes and degrading stories he told about Natalie with a smile on his face? Total coin toss, but I'll call it Ryan.

Chelsia: Hates them. Hates them all. Would like to grab a knife, rush the hamster cage, and cut this game down to Final Zero before awarding the money to herself: she wants some kind of payment for putting up with this. Will have to be tied down at the Reunion to stop her from assaulting everyone, including the audience. Will chew through the ropes. And possibly sees Ryan as the best player of the two -- so will cast for Adam as a screw-you vote.

James: Doesn't hate them all quite as much as Chelsia, but comes with his own flavor of bitter wrapped in a sparkling pink package that's covered in blurred tattoos. If he manages to bury Crazy James for the duration of his key placement, he's the type who'll go with the stronger player -- and I think he sees Ryan as the stronger of the two. (There's also a microscopic sympathy factor, as they both had to go through the U-turn process.) But if Crazy James makes his final appearance at the last curtain, then this vote could go anywhere -- including streaking through the studio. Nude.

Joshuah: Safest prediction of the week: whatever question emerges from his mouth will ultimately be all about getting both men to svck up to Joshuah as mightily as they can possibly hoover. The game is about Joshuah. The world is here for the benefit of Joshuah. The striking back will come as a complete surprise to Joshuah. But this will all about the kissing of the forcibly-presented buttocks, and Ryan is marginally more articulate -- if he can stay away from the 'you know' table for two vital minutes.

Natalie: Well, they both have four letters in their first name, so obviously her deity isn't trying to tell her anything there... Anyone who thinks this vote will be based on logic, reason, and strategy, please go back to bed and don't get up until you feel better. This vote will be based on the colors of the leaves, the direction of the wind, and whether the jury house toilet seat was left up or down. I'm going to say this is a vote for Adam, and my only justification for it is that he has the more Biblical name. (Trying to think like Natalie? Hurts.)

Sharon: This should be pretty straightforward: Adam voted out her, so Ryan gets her ballot. (Joshuah will do his best to control this vote, but he doesn't have as much influence as he thinks -- Sharon will ultimately make her own decision. If they fall into line with each other, it's for their own reasons: not Joshuah's.) Ultimately, both men nominated her for the block -- over and over and over and over -- but only one ultimately chose to remove her when it was his decision alone to make. That should place the blame on Adam and the vote on Ryan.

Sheila: Probably a vote for Adam -- or not, because Sheila is very easily swayed by whatever she's cried about last. A lot is going to depend on just what she's told (and believes) from the other jurors. If someone can convince her that Adam was her ultimate betrayer for five vital minutes...

So I've got it as 4-3 in favor of Ryan -- with no confidence in any of it.

What's your call? And can anyone else be bothered to make one?

Placed in Spoilers because we may eventually get a few hints about the jury questions from the live feeds.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Bitter, party of seven, your Fi... The Cake 04-24-08 1
 RE: Bitter, party of seven, your Fi... mrc 04-24-08 2
 RE: Bitter, party of seven, your Fi... SilverStar 04-24-08 3
   RE: Bitter, party of seven, your Fi... vince3 04-24-08 5
 RE: Bitter, party of seven, your Fi... vince3 04-24-08 4
 RE: Bitter, party of seven, your Fi... kingfish 04-24-08 6
   RE: Bitter, party of seven, your Fi... jd8855 04-24-08 7
   RE: Bitter, party of seven, your Fi... CTgirl 04-24-08 8
 RE: Bitter, party of seven, your Fi... KwietOne 04-24-08 9
   RE: Bitter, party of seven, your Fi... Wacko Jacko 04-25-08 11
 RE: Bitter, party of seven, your Fi... samboohoo 04-25-08 10
 7-0 iatovttotx78 04-25-08 12
   Hi, Natalie! vince3 04-25-08 13
       RE: Hi, Natalie! iatovttotx78 04-25-08 14
           RE: Hi, Natalie! vince3 04-25-08 15

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

The Cake 94 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-24-08, 09:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail The%20Cake Click to send private message to The%20Cake Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Bitter, party of seven, your Final Two is ready..."
I agree with most of your statements. Although I think James will not vote for Ryan, his vote will go to Adam. When he got kicked out, he specifically said to Julie that he hated Natalie & Ryan. So, I don't think he will vote for Ryan to win after making that statement.
According to Natalie in a statement made to Julie, her biggest Alliance was to to Ryan after her precious Matty got the boot. But she has also shown her alliance ties to Adam as well. Her vote is a toss up because she is insane.
It will come down to James, Chelsia, & Sheila voting for Adam to win & Sharon, Joshua, & Matt voting for Ryan to win.
Heaven help us, but I think Natalie will be the one to make the deciding vote to break the tie. Who the heck knows what she will do.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-08, 10:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Bitter, party of seven, your Final Two is ready..."
I'll agree with your votes except for Sharon. Maybe I'm reading too much into the eye contact after her eviction, but I'm thinking that ShHaron will think Ryan betrayed her. OTOH, she appears to be loyal to a fault, so maybe I'm wrong.

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-08, 10:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Bitter, party of seven, your Final Two is ready..."
Here's how I see it breaking down:

Matt-- His vote is the only one I'm really torn on. I'm not sure which of his 'boys' he will vote for, but I'm going to say Ryan because he kept Matt from being backdoored when Ryan won his first HOH and backdoored James instead.

Chelsia-- Again, kind of a tough call, but I think she was closer to Ryan. She called out Adam in her exit speech, telling him to get a backbone (which he never really did) and she didn't say a word to Ryan, so I have to think she has at least a little respect for him and/or his gameplay.

Joshuah-- Ryan. They shared a secret alliance and I think Ryan did his best to try and keep Joshuah around.

James-- He told Julie Chen that he hates Ryan and everything he stands for, and that he might be friends with Adam outside of the house. Also, Adam didn't put him up after his pathetic, fake tears emotional breakdown. I'm seeing this as an easy vote for Adam.

Natalie-- I think she will vote for Adam. She was closer to him than Ryan and his little whisper that he voted to keep her when she was evicted might have done the trick.

Sharon-- See Joshuah. A vote for Ryan.

Sheila-- She will vote for herself. Or Adam, if she must.

So, I have it going 4-3 in favor of Ryan, but I really think it all comes down to Matt's vote.
Then again, we also have to consider The Jen Factor. It's possible that no one will vote for Ryan.

Drinkin' with Ahkie!

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-08, 10:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Bitter, party of seven, your Final Two is ready..."
I forgot about the Jen factor, but I also forgot about the prizes won factor........

Ryan had the $10K that he took off of Sheila, and the Beverly Hills shopping spree/What Happens In Vegas priemere package.......

Adam has the motorcycle (especially when he had the choice to take Sheila's $10K and give her the motorcycle instead.......) and I think that's it........

04-24-08, 10:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Bitter, party of seven, your Final Two is ready..."
I think Matt just might base his decision on the answers to his jury question. I think Ryan will do a better job, as long as he doesn't stumble.......

Chelsia, probably would vote for Adam because Ryan was the cause of James's U-turn which started their downward spiral.

James, see Chelsia.

Josh, he seemed to get along with Ryan better than Adam, so I think he'll vote that way......

Natalie will ask them a "pick a number" question and the closer to her number will get her vote. Adam is good in dumb luck competitions, so he'll get her vote.

Sharon will probably vote for Ryan, but it'll depend on how much of that knowing wink between Ryan and Adam dissection they do to her DVD.......

Sheila, it will depend on if she really thought that Adam was gonna take her if he won that HoH, and if he threw it so he wouldn't have to make that decision or not....... I think she might still vote Adam, though, since her and Adam was the last match couple standing.......

That means I have Adam winning 4-3, but it'll be close...... Adam himself figures he's got it made, too...... but it just might depend on how many bitter pills they take before the questioning.......... and voting.....

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-08, 12:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Bitter, party of seven, your Final Two is ready..."
Well put. Esp. the pink James Wrapping.

Matt: Ryan. His boyee. Adam was just his boye.

Chelsea: Ryan. He appreciates her egg mashing comedy for what it is, and Adam just doesn't understand.

James: Adam. Adam's natural pigmentation is a little more in line with James's.

Joshua: Ryan. It's a gay men's thing. We wouldn't understand.

Natalie: Ryan. It's a Natalie thing. We wouldn't understand.

Sheila: Ryan. It's a berserko mania thing. No one understands.

jd8855 105 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-24-08, 01:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jd8855 Click to send private message to jd8855 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Bitter, party of seven, your Final Two is ready..."
Oh it's tough i think that they are all about themselves and are all bitter I think it will go down like this.

Matt - I think he will vote for Ryan cause even though he was alligned with the both he wants to be cool and he sees Ryan as the cool kid (probably something he suffered with all through his year, and the need he has to tell people about his conquest with Natalie like that is really worth bragging about)

Chelsea - I think she will vote for Ryan as well I think she doesn't think either way about Adam. Although it depends if James gets to her or not .. cause i think she will vote the way he does

James - I don't know who he is going to vote for I know he likes Adam and they were pretty tight . I think it doesn't matter to him cause he doesn't want to be anyone's friend when they leave here. He will go back to do his gay reality show and he isn't going to keep in touch with anyone even Chelsia.. but I think he will vote for Adam. Cause he thinks Ryan gave him the shaft which he did

Joshua - I think he will vote for Ryan same thing cool boy syndrome he wants to be cool and wants to align himself with Ryan.

Natalie - will vote for Adam - she likes Adam she can relate on a slow level with him. She will create some sort of number concoction of the brain to make this the way the lord has told her to do it..

Sharon - I have voting for Adam she will appeal to his niceness and although Ryan was nice he was still lying and came in with an advantage to this game when she first came in with what she thought was an unfair negative. She likes Adam .

Sheila - Will vote for Adam because she still thinks that if Adam won the HOH he would have kept her and she will be bitter that it's Ryan who was the one that didn't want to take her to the final two she doesn't get to see all the backstabbing until after the final so she will pick Adam that is how i see it.

I have it 4/3 for Adam i think he is going to be the winner just because he didn't have to do the dirty work.. so there it is..

CTgirl 7073 desperate attention whore postings

04-24-08, 01:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CTgirl Click to send private message to CTgirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Bitter, party of seven, your Final Two is ready..."
Adam's natural pigmentation

*snort*

That is the nicest way I've ever heard someone call someone a pig (which is what I've been calling Adam all along).

Setup by Tribe

KwietOne 1083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-24-08, 11:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Bitter, party of seven, your Final Two is ready..."
LAST EDITED ON 04-25-08 AT 01:32 PM (EST)

Matt - because Ryan backdoored James, so Ryan

Chelsia - she was pissed at Adam for not having a backbone, and she didn't say much to Ryan...so Ryan.

James - thinking game play, might go Ryan.

Joshua - he could have possibly been final 2 with Ryan, but James kept winning POV; Joshua and Ryan could have been the other bromance, so the vote is for Ryan.

Natalie - Since Matt was his boy and Matt was her partner...um, oh heck with this one; this one's a coin flip...my flip goes to...Ryan

Sharon - she did have a brief alliance with Ryan; maybe they connected somewhat; this too might be a coin flip, I thinks her vote goes to Ryan.

Sheila - after watching the jury questions, she might vote Ryan.

Ryan WINS 6-1.

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

04-25-08, 10:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Bitter, party of seven, your Final Two is ready..."
I see four votes as being pretty predictable. Three votes that could go either way:

For Adam:
Sheila
James

For Ryan:
Josh
Sharon

Could go either way:

Matty: When Matty was in the house Ryan was doing more game play. Adam was an extra vote. But Adam voted to evict Ryan when Matty was up against him. I lean towards Ryan, but who knows.

Nat: Some will say Adam whispering that he voted to evict Sharon over her and that Ryan was the one who voted to evict her......all Ryan has to do is say it was both our decisions and it was wrong for Adam to try make Ryan responsible. the plan was to evict Natalie all along....because she was a strong player and that she also made it hard to trust her. This would make Ryan look good in front of Sharon also....he can say this was him staying loyal to Sharon in there secret alliance. If Ryan lays it out this way I think he has Sharon's vote.

Cheslia - Se will lay into both of them. Who does she hate more...I think neither...what she will do is a complete guess. I would vote for Ryan, but not sure what she will do.

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

04-25-08, 09:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Bitter, party of seven, your Final Two is ready..."
LAST EDITED ON 04-25-08 AT 10:01 AM (EST)

I really don't know. If I had to guess:

Matt: Adam voted to keep Matt over Ryan, but Adam also voted James back into the house. Toss up. I'll go with Adam.

Chelsia: Ryan. She wanted Matt out and booted him. She said nothing mean to Ryan on her way out.

Joshua: Ryan because of their alliance. I would hope he would appreciate that Ryan did what he could without harming his own game.

James: Adam. He hates Ryan. Adam voted him back in, and Adam wants to be liked, so Adam will kiss up and get James' vote.

Natalie: I think it could go either way. She is mad at both boys for doing that to her. Maybe Adam because she knows he voted for her to stay. Adam.

Sharon: Ryan.

Sheila: Adam.

I have it 4-3 Adam.

Again, we're trying to get into this jury's head. There is a lot of bitterness. Ryan has a lot going against him: Jen, the $10k, the luxury comp, the normalcy factor.

Does the jury see Adam as a real player, buddy and nice guy, or do they realize that he was just as "bad" but didn't want to dirty his hands.

ETA: I always thought Ryan was playing for second against anyone but Nat. Booting Nat was his biggest mistake.

Tribe is pushing up my daisies!

iatovttotx78 2645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-25-08, 11:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail iatovttotx78 Click to send private message to iatovttotx78 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "7-0"
I predict an Adam win. No reason other than god told me that's what's going to happen

An Agman Creation.

04-25-08, 11:36 AM (EST)
13. "Hi, Natalie!"

iatovttotx78 2645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

04-25-08, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail iatovttotx78 Click to send private message to iatovttotx78 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Hi, Natalie!"
Mattie, is that you ?!
*stalk*

An Agman Creation.

04-25-08, 12:10 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Hi, Natalie!"
Yikes!

*hides*

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •