The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Big Brother Live Feeds Week 9: Birthday Reign of Sheila"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-10-08, 00:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Big Brother Live Feeds Week 9: Birthday Reign of Sheila"
By surviving 3 hours 8 minutes in the Glass Houses HoH Torture/Competition with a deal in place as well, Sheila has won the HoH, and will reign during her birthday (at least that what it sounded like......)

The deal included the nominees being Adam and Sharon, with Sharon as the primary target...... but if either one wins the POV, the other one would get evicted......... we shall see..... deals in the BB house tend to go unfulfilled, especially this season......

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Ow. vince3 04-10-08 1
   RE: Ow. KwietOne 04-10-08 3
 RE: Big Brother Live Feeds Week 9: ... KwietOne 04-10-08 2
 Noms KwietOne 04-10-08 4
   RE: Noms Wacko Jacko 04-10-08 5
       RE: Noms owen275 04-10-08 6
           RE: Noms vince3 04-11-08 8
 POV comp is tonight! frisky 04-11-08 7
   RE: POV comp is tonight! KwietOne 04-11-08 9
       POV is underway frisky 04-11-08 10
           RE: POV is underway llkeefer 04-11-08 11
   RE: POV comp is tonight! nailbone 04-11-08 19
 POV is done frisky 04-11-08 12
   RE: POV is done Estee 04-11-08 13
       RE: POV is done vince3 04-11-08 14
           RE: POV is done Wacko Jacko 04-11-08 15
               RE: POV is done jd8855 04-11-08 16
                   RE: POV is done Wacko Jacko 04-11-08 18
       Times for POV SilverStar 04-11-08 17
 RE: Big Brother Live Feeds Week 9: ... KwietOne 04-11-08 20
 RE: Big Brother Live Feeds Week 9: ... frisky 04-11-08 21
   RE: Big Brother Live Feeds Week 9: ... tribephyl 04-11-08 22
   RE: Big Brother Live Feeds Week 9: ... realitytvfan07 04-12-08 24
 Adam and Ryan on the fence! frisky 04-12-08 23
 POV Ceremony KwietOne 04-13-08 25
   RE: POV Ceremony frisky 04-14-08 26
       Christians gone wild! Estee 04-14-08 28
   Natalie knows now Rebel Crown 04-14-08 27
       RE: Natalie knows now jd8855 04-14-08 29
           RE: Natalie knows now Wacko Jacko 04-14-08 31
       RE: Natalie knows now DearAbby 04-14-08 30
           RE: Natalie knows now Wacko Jacko 04-14-08 32
 Monday's stuff vince3 04-15-08 33
   RE: Monday's stuff jd8855 04-15-08 34
       RE: Monday's stuff Wacko Jacko 04-15-08 35
 RE: Big Brother Live Feeds Week 9: ... KwietOne 04-15-08 36
 POV coverage from the Tuesday Show vince3 04-15-08 37
 Sheila realizes Nat might stay Rebel Crown 04-16-08 38
   RE: Sheila realizes Nat might stay Wacko Jacko 04-16-08 39
   RE: Sheila realizes Nat might stay frisky 04-16-08 40
       RE: Sheila realizes Nat might stay samboohoo 04-16-08 41
           RE: Sheila realizes Nat might stay Wacko Jacko 04-16-08 42
       RE: Sheila realizes Nat might stay suzzee 04-16-08 43
 VOTED OUT KwietOne 04-16-08 44
   RE: VOTED OUT Denalio 04-16-08 49
       RE: VOTED OUT Wacko Jacko 04-16-08 50
 New HOH is.... KwietOne 04-16-08 45
 Updates from the Live show/Wednesda... vince3 04-16-08 46
   RE: Updates from the Live show/Wedn... Estee 04-16-08 47
       RE: Updates from the Live show/Wedn... vince3 04-16-08 48

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

04-10-08, 00:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Ow."
Apparently on her way down from the Glass House, Sheila crash landed and either chipped or broke a tooth! She's now been called into the DR, probably to get her busted tooth looked at......

Adam's getting conflicting information about whether or not there was a deal while he was inside........first it was mentioned that there was a deal in place and the plan was to get rid of Sharon, then later Ryan told Adam that there wasn't a deal, and if Ryan won the POV he'd take Adam off!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

KwietOne 1083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

04-10-08, 00:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ow."
If Sharon is put up, either way; she's gone. Put up Sharon and Adam, Nat and Ryan will vote out Sharon. Put up Sharon and Nat, Adam and Ryan will keep Nat. If Sheila's previous plan is to get rid of Nat, she needs to put Nat and Adam or Nat and Ryan up and hope neither Nat, Adam, nor Ryan get POV.

So, my prospects say Sharon is the next to go.

04-10-08, 00:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Big Brother Live Feeds Week 9: Birthday Reign of Sheila"
So, does this mean Sheila will stop saying she's gonna win this for her son?

04-10-08, 08:20 PM (EST)
4. "Noms"
Baller and Sharon are up!

Plan is if anyone but Nat, win POV, Adam will be taken off and Nat put up and voted out. If Nat wins POV, noms stay as-is and Sharon is voted out.

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

04-10-08, 10:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Noms"
They are all on plan with that one? That is too bad...they are going to 'backdoor' Nat? I am rooting for her to win...that would suck.

owen275 10 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

04-10-08, 10:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail owen275 Click to send private message to owen275 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Noms"
With only 5 players left,would only the noms and HOH play in the veto comp leaving the way open to backdoor Nat

04-11-08, 00:54 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Noms"
Normally in BB, they have 6 players for the POV competition.... since there arer less than 6 now, everyone plays!

frisky 11684 desperate attention whore postings

04-11-08, 00:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "POV comp is tonight!"
Word has appeared on the Plasma Screen of Death that the POV competition will be held tonight.

The hampsters knew something was up because they weren't allowed to have alcohol and Sheila was not allowed to take her Tylenol PM's. lol

After the comp was announced, Gnat proclaimed that she had a premonition that the POV would be tonight.

It is now 12:25 EST so I assume the comp will occur before three so that the BBAD'ers get to see it. Some at Jokers think it will be the face morphing comp because that has to be played at night.

The plan is to backdoor Gnat. If she doesn't win this, she's going up. She has no idea. She told Sheila that if she wins, she wants to take Sharon down so that Sheila will put up Ryan and one of the boys will go.

She's going around talking and whispering as per usual and doesn't have a clue. I kind of feel sorry for Gnat and I thought she was playing the game well in her clueless kind of way. I hope she pulls this off. If she doesn't, she's toast.

04-11-08, 01:08 AM (EST)
9. "RE: POV comp is tonight!"
HA HA...Adam and Ryan regretting voting out James; should have kept James over that beeyotch (Sharon). Sharon, Sheila, and Nat scheming to get Ryan on the block if they win POV.

Nothin' but regrets

04-11-08, 06:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "POV is underway"
We're going into the fourth hour now. Trivia started at 3:15. It is almost 6:15.

Who knew unemployment could be so fulfilling?

llkeefer 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

04-11-08, 06:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail llkeefer Click to send private message to llkeefer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: POV is underway"
Do you have an update on who is winning the POV comp?

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

04-11-08, 03:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: POV comp is tonight!"
I kind of feel sorry for Gnat and I thought she was playing the game well in her clueless kind of way.

She has been playing well, and not really clueless, although she's made it seem that way.

But I think she over-schemed and over-allianced, and it's catching up to her.

04-11-08, 07:41 AM (EST)
12. "POV is done"
Three hours and fifteen minutes. *yawn*

Baller won the veto.

They are all excited and rehashing. Sounds like it was the morph comp, where they smash pieces of HG's together and you have to guess the various hampsters.

Gnat is scr.ew.ed.

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

04-11-08, 09:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: POV is done"
And that took 195 minutes with five people playing? I'm predicting some awesomely bad run times Tuesday night.

04-11-08, 11:05 AM (EST)
14. "RE: POV is done"
1. Don't forget they gotta have the little helpers of the cage reset the signs after each competitor, and reset the clock, and the hamster has to read the instructions to the point that they understand what's gonna happen (and with this bunch that can take awhile in itself......)

2. Hamsterwatch thought the feeds were down 4 1/2 hours, 270 minutes............. for the POV comp......

04-11-08, 11:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: POV is done"
The more I think about it I am glad nat is screwed. I used to like her but she has gotten a little too.......two faced. She overcomplicated the game. She was in a good position and only did it to herself.

jd8855 105 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

04-11-08, 12:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jd8855 Click to send private message to jd8855 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: POV is done"
arghh Nat is so annoying. I am hoping she goes home but who knows. I think that it would be good to get her gone and then there are no easy targets .. she is an easy target right now.. get rid of her and let the games begin.. I don't know who I am voting for .. Maybe Ryan and then when he sees his girlfriend call him a racist on national television to break up with her and take the money and run.

04-11-08, 02:07 PM (EST)
18. "RE: POV is done"
>arghh Nat is so annoying. I
>am hoping she goes home
>but who knows. I think
>that it would be good
>to get her gone and
>then there are no easy
>targets .. she is an
>easy target right now.. get
>rid of her and let
>the games begin.. I don't
>know who I am voting
>for .. Maybe Ryan and
>then when he sees his
>girlfriend call him a racist
>on national television to break
>up with her and take
>the money and run.

About Ryan, I agree he needs to dump her sorry azz. Would be even better if he won the money.

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings

04-11-08, 12:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Times for POV"
BB gave them a 30 minute time limit, which I'm assuming they let run out even if the person finished early. That would explain why the comp took over 3 hours, and it would also keep the other players from guessing how each person had done.
Here are the supposed times:

Adam- 3 minutes, 20 seconds
Sharon- 4 minutes
Ryan- 6 minutes
Natalie- 13 minutes
Sheila- 15 minutes

Drinkin' with Ahkie!

04-11-08, 07:21 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Big Brother Live Feeds Week 9: Birthday Reign of Sheila"
Just rehashing what was said earlier.

Sheila/Sharon talking about telling Nat that Sheila was putting up Ryan on the block just to calm her fears. In fact, the plan is to put up Nat and have Ryan and Adam vote her out.

Sheila/Ryan/Adam saying they need to look out for each other and make sure Sharon does not win next HOH or POV.

04-11-08, 10:02 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Big Brother Live Feeds Week 9: Birthday Reign of Sheila"
I'm having trouble grasping the rationale behind booting Natalie.

What it comes down to with Sheila/Ryan/Adam is that Natalie is a threat to win the final three HoH which is always endurance. Yes, they are b1tching about her backstabbing and lying and stuff, but I think you can chalk that up to that thing we humans do when we're trying to rationalize our impending actions against another person. At least the guys have acknowledged that they see Gnat as a final three competition threat and so they have to get her out now.

The problem I'm having is that each individual left in that house has GOT to be thinking that there are currently three votes on that jury that will NOT be for Gnat. That's just based on what has happened so far in the game. Any final 2 speech by Gnat that includes the word "God" will seal her fate with the jury.

So what if she wins the final HoH? All that means is that she would get to pick who goes with her. So, now is the time to buddy up to Gnat and start planting seeds about how there's no way you would win the money.

Especially Ryan, who could tell Gnat that the jury will vote against him because he has won money, his partner has won money, he "stole" the money from a single mom, and he was technically already evicted from the game.

The ONLY way Gnat could win the game is if she was articulate in her final speech and listed all the strategic moves she made in the game. She will not. She will invoke the word of God and her funky numerological theories.

So, why are they doing this?

tribephyl 9688 desperate attention whore postings

04-11-08, 11:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Big Brother Live Feeds Week 9: Birthday Reign of Sheila"
Because they are reality show contestants?
Par for the course, really.

realitytvfan07 75 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

04-12-08, 11:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realitytvfan07 Click to send private message to realitytvfan07 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Big Brother Live Feeds Week 9: Birthday Reign of Sheila"
LAST EDITED ON 04-12-08 AT 11:12 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 04-12-08 AT 11:11 PM (EST)

Your post is right on target. I have no idea how booting Nat will help any of the remaining hamsters with the exception of Sharon.

Leaving Sharon in the game and having her potentially go to F2 which could happen if she wins HOH/POV at just the right time basically means that she will be guaranteed 3 jury votes and she would probably get that needed 4th jury vote from Nat and maybe even Matt who might be pissed Nat got backstabbed by "his boys".

I don't think any of these hamsters are thinking of the jury. It would be better if the F2 consisted of two people on Team Christ so the votes will have to be split and neither person will have an advantage due to old alliance ties like Sharon.

04-12-08, 11:51 AM (EST)
23. "Adam and Ryan on the fence!"
So, it isn't a total loss for Natalie after all.

Sheila is spending all her HoH room time with Sharon, leaving Nat with Ryan and Adam. Nat isn't really campaigning, but she is assuring the boys that she trusts them and she knows she is safe.

Sheila got a little tipsy on the red wine and in the backyard with the guys she started getting all paranoid about how they were voting. She doesn't want to break a tie because that will be "really hard" for her, so they "have to" vote for Nat to leave. Baller loves getting the Big She going, so he says he's undecided. She starts yelling and freaking out. The guys are laughing, but I think her attitude is getting to them.

After she went inside, Ryan says "you're not totally set on getting Nat out, are you?" and Baller shrugs and Ryan says "let's wait til she's on the block and then decide." Adam agrees. They said that once Nat is on the block and Ryan is guaranteed safe, they will start some "P.I." work and figure out who's on their side.

Oh, and Ryan was testing Baller on his knowledge of popular acronyms. According to Baller, ESP stands for "extra terrestrial senses." LOL

04-13-08, 03:30 PM (EST)
25. "POV Ceremony"
Adam uses the POV on himself - no surprise.

Nat on the block!

Nat talking with Ryan to make sure Sheila gets voted out next. HA HA...if she only knew!

04-14-08, 03:37 AM (EST)
26. "RE: POV Ceremony"
She does now.

Ryan and Adam did their "P.I." work this afternoon after the POV. They got the bible and started citing verses about lying and deceit and stuff, and ordered everyone to the kitchen table (Sharon and Sheila knew what was going down).

They had told Nat in advance that there was going to be a meeting, and she was nervous. When it started, she refused to come to the table because she was in the middle of dying her hair in the bathroom.

So, the meeting moved to the bathroom. In a nutshell, Adam spat out some garbled stuff and Ryan stuttered and said "you know" WAY too much while they called Nat out on all her lies and double dealings.

Nat was pretty calm throughout and managed to defend herself as well as she could against these two illegible raving nitwits while doing her hair at the same time.

There's lots of footage in the media section at Joker's as well as on youtube.

I have NO idea what Ryan and Adam are doing now as far as the vote is concerned. I'm sure they'll figure it out in the coming days.

Natalie bounces back pretty quick. She was teary a few times but tonight she is back to being Chatty Natty.

04-14-08, 09:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "Christians gone wild!"
So now the Bible is being thrown about as a weapon by three people who can't read it.

I'm guessing they missed the part about primary qualifications for stone-throwing.

Rebel Crown 1411 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-14-08, 04:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rebel%20Crown Click to send private message to Rebel%20Crown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "Natalie knows now"
The boys called a house meeting today to confront Natalie. They wanted to know about the dealings with James and how all the stuff Sharon has been telling them went down. She cried, and tried to convince them she didn't throw them under the bus. but did not defend herself enough, Adam said. Guilty. D-U-N.

Other tidbits:

Sheila was "shocked" that the boys did this to Natalie. Obviously plying for Nat's vote, Sheila spent quite a long time commiserating with Natalie and how mean those boys are. A link to one of their conversations (long):

http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=bbusaupdates&Number=8757398&page=2&view=expanded&sb=5&o=&rc=&fpart=1

Sheila created a dummy and named him Alex. I tried to find a screencap of it, but to no avail. Not sure why the name, either.

Natalie revealed some other things she did not know about (who cares what they are), confirming that NOBODY is more "lighter than Janu" than Natalie.

04-14-08, 09:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jd8855 Click to send private message to jd8855 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Natalie knows now"
I really hope they do get rid of Natalie she drives me mental the number thing is ridiculous and I think that Sheila should be next.. Keep Sharon around let it come down to Ryan and Adam I think Adam will win out. they should be nicer at this stage of the game it's the people who you are goingn to beat in the final two if you bring Sharon I think anyone would win against her.. Sheila too.. Ryan and Adam would be interesting though. Although if it were me I would keep Natalie to the end no one is going to vote for her to win.

04-14-08, 02:42 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Natalie knows now"
>I really hope they do get
>rid of Natalie she drives
>me mental the number thing
>is ridiculous and I think
>that Sheila should be next..
>Keep Sharon around let it
>come down to Ryan and
>Adam I think Adam will
>win out. they should be
>nicer at this stage of
>the game it's the people
>who you are goingn to
>beat in the final two
>if you bring Sharon I
>think anyone would win against
>her.. Sheila too.. Ryan and
>Adam would be interesting though.
>Although if it were me
>I would keep Natalie to
>the end no one is
>going to vote for her
>to win.

You gotta remember Sharon has three out of the 7 jury votes wrapped up. I think it is too dangerous to take her to the final 3. If you do not get rid of Sharon this week she better go next. if the guys were really thinking they should get rid of Sharon and Sheila first. Sharon because of her 3 automatic votes, plus Sharon has to say she was nominated so many weeks and a row and lasted.....taht could get her the one vote she needs. Gotta remember Sharon has ZERO enemies. Sheila will use the single mom line to try to get the money.....depending on who she is up against she may get the votes she needs.

DearAbby 2959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

04-14-08, 11:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DearAbby Click to send private message to DearAbby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Natalie knows now"
Hamsterwatch has a screencap of the Alex dummy. It's about halfway down the page, right before the daily videos.

http://hamsterwatch.com/bb9/041208.shtml

Does anyone know if Adam has a F2 or F3 "promise" from Sharon? Since Ryan has "promises" from all the girls, he probably doesn't care which one goes home. But Adam should want Natalie to stay because she "promised" him F3. Of course, we all know that promises don't mean much with this group of hamsters.

04-14-08, 10:47 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Natalie knows now"

>Does anyone know if Adam has
>a F2 or F3 "promise"
>from Sharon? Since Ryan has
>"promises" from all the girls,
>he probably doesn't care which
>one goes home. But Adam
>should want Natalie to stay
>because she "promised" him F3.
>Of course, we all know
>that promises don't mean much
>with this group of hamsters.

Don't know about Sharon, but Adam has a final two promise from Sheila.

04-15-08, 08:29 AM (EST)
33. "Monday's stuff"
Ryan has completed his collection of F2 promises by getting one with Natalie and allegedly will vote to evict Sharon on Wednesday's live show...... (and so will sickly Adam, due to sinus issues.....)

When Natalie, Sharon and Sheila compared notes later, an argument ensued that saw Sharon diving for the shadows quickly.... with the noted quote from Sheila: "I'm not gonna give you a final decision if it goes 1-1 yet, cuz yew know whut? It's not gonna!" That was not good news for Natalie..... but yet, the guys might be both voting Sharon out, so Sheila's the one that could be in for a surprise......

Also, stop the presses! Sharon actually contributed to the cooking of hamster food, not BeeBees/Guinea Pig food!

Hamsterwatch also had an interesting point: there seems to be a recent jinx on the winner of the F3 endurance competition.... Since BB6, the winner of the endurance portion has not won that season's BB.............

04-15-08, 09:49 AM (EST)
34. "RE: Monday's stuff"
Interesting note about the final endurance competition.. well if the guys vote to get rid of Sharon. Although I am still hoping it's natalie.. I read the response maybe Sharon isn't the one you want to take to the final two she just hasn't played that well and i wouldn't give her my vote if she was on the Jury .. but that is just me

I love the firworks though I think that is funny at least some drama. I am happy about the next season I say that the show should end but I also know I am going to watch.

04-15-08, 11:51 AM (EST)
35. "RE: Monday's stuff"
LAST EDITED ON 04-15-08 AT 01:24 PM (EST)

It makes the best sense for Adam to vote out Sharon. Adam at least has some kinda agreement with Natalie and Adam is part of Team Christ. I think there is some emotional ties among that team....I just don't see any reason for Adam to keep Sharon.

Even Ryan, I think he has a closer relationship with Nat. Ryan had this same agreement with Josh (as with Sharon) and we see how that went.

The only reason they would vote Nat out is because Sheila wants them to. It is good for Sheila that Nat is gone...but is it good for the guys? I think they will realize this.

04-15-08, 06:38 PM (EST)
36. "RE: Big Brother Live Feeds Week 9: Birthday Reign of Sheila"
Nat calling out Sharon. Nat and Sharon are both arguing in front of Adam and Ryan about who lied about what.

Adam and Ryan earlier playing around with Sheila's "Alex" doll. Adam has plans for "Alex" for dipping.

04-15-08, 09:29 PM (EST)
37. "POV coverage from the Tuesday Show"
It turns out that it wasn't the morphomatic, it was worse.

They put out a 70s retro lounge with a giant TV that had 9 screens. The screens had two different puzzles: one with the hamsters heads on ED's body, and the other with the GPs with hamster hairdos.

The GP puzzle was the correct one, and they had to have it so that all 9 screens formed one continuous image to complete the puzzle.

They had to use one of the nine remote controls that was on the table to change the image on the screens to complete the puzzle.......

Also it was called the POTV.

Rebel Crown 1411 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

04-16-08, 02:18 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rebel%20Crown Click to send private message to Rebel%20Crown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "Sheila realizes Nat might stay"
Adam and Ryan are letting Sheila know they might not vote out Natalie tomorrow. Sheila is NOT happy. An unhappy Sheila is an unhappy house.

From Jokers:

Sheila saying she is more threatened by nat than sharon and james will throw party in SH if they keep his girl in longer
and ryan says but sharon will leave and so will natalie so they have to vote for one of us and we will do next week and sheila says we will make statement and ryan says what statement and sheila says that we have spine and took out big fish and sheila says they will give you money you have to consider what your saying and ryan says I dont give sh*t about josh james or whoever I do in voting but i dont need to send them natalie to prove to them that I have a spine. sheila says do what you want this is My HOH and I thought this was best but you do what you want

http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=bbusaupdates&Number=8795547&page=1&view=expanded&sb=5&o=&rc=&fpart=1

Is that a guilt trip I hear at the end there?

04-16-08, 09:27 AM (EST)
39. "RE: Sheila realizes Nat might stay"
I hope that Ryan and Adam realize a couple things:

1) Voting out Natalie is best for Sheila, not Adam and Ryan. Sheila will be the one that looks good by 'backdooring' Nat.
2) Sharon - is she more valuable to Ryan and Adam or Sheila?
3) Their alliance with nat goes back far in the game. With Sharon gone and Sheila trying to get nat out Nat is now rock solid into Adam and Ryan's alliance.
4) Sharon has 3 automatic votes. All she needs is one more. Say Sheila is on the jury that could be the one vote Sharon needs to beat them in the final two.

Voting Nat out makes no sense for Adam and Ryan.

04-16-08, 10:08 AM (EST)
40. "RE: Sheila realizes Nat might stay"
LAST EDITED ON 04-16-08 AT 10:09 AM (EST)

The meeting between Adam/Ryan/Sheila to discuss this is priceless. I implore you to watch it, but I'm adding a PG-13 warning due to language.

The pricelessness:

1) Ryan/Adam pi$$ing Sheila off while raiding her HoH snacks during the whole argument. LOL
2) Sheila thinking that everyone has to bow down to what SHE wants since this is HER HoH week.
3) Sheila's method of persuasion: threats, insults, snarkiness. Yep, way to win them over.

And the Holy Grail:

4) Around the seven minute mark, after simmering quietly while Sheila berates him, Adam finally explodes. Hilarious!

Perpetual *headbutt* compliments of Rolly.

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

04-16-08, 03:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: Sheila realizes Nat might stay"
Oh, that was some good stuff. I love, love, love that they were all in her food. OMH.

Tribe is pushing up my daisies!

04-16-08, 03:29 PM (EST)
42. "RE: Sheila realizes Nat might stay"
LAST EDITED ON 04-16-08 AT 04:11 PM (EST)

>Oh, that was some good stuff.
> I love, love, love
>that they were all in
>her food. OMH.
>
>
>
>>"blue"] Tribe is pushing up
>my daisies!
>
>

It is great, because the guys are now in control. Even next week they will be too as Sheila can not compete for HOH.

suzzee 4956 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

04-16-08, 05:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail suzzee Click to send private message to suzzee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: Sheila realizes Nat might stay"
So that's what happens when the Adam bomb goes off, LOL, I loved it, all that was missing was the satisfied belch that must have happened after they left the room! She's a mother of a son, she had to know what happens when boys get around food, jeeze keep your hands and fingers away from their mouths

Spring outfit thanks to Sharnina

04-16-08, 08:52 PM (EST)
44. "VOTED OUT"
Natalie is GONE! Ryan voted for Natalie and Adam for Sharon. Sheila broke the tie.

Denalio 903 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

04-16-08, 11:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Denalio Click to send private message to Denalio Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "RE: VOTED OUT"
Ryan voted to evict Natalie and Adam voted to evict Sharon!

After all that transpired, I expected that Ryan would vote to keep Natalie and Adam (due to his secret alliance with the BigShe would vote to evict Natalie as Sheila wants). This was an unexpected flip flop!

04-16-08, 11:58 PM (EST)
50. "RE: VOTED OUT"
>Ryan voted to evict Natalie and
>Adam voted to evict Sharon!
>
>
>After all that transpired, I expected
>that Ryan would vote to
>keep Natalie and Adam (due
>to his secret alliance with
>the BigShe would vote to
>evict Natalie as Sheila wants).
>This was an unexpected flip
>flop!

Maybe because of Ryan's secret alliance with Sharon?????

Either way, I am sure that Adam and Ryan agreed that one would vote Nat and the other Sharon.

This move almost backfired as Sharon should've won the HOH.

04-16-08, 08:56 PM (EST)
45. "New HOH is...."
LAST EDITED ON 04-16-08 AT 09:02 PM (EST)

RYAN!!!

04-16-08, 08:58 PM (EST)
46. "Updates from the Live show/Wednesday feeds"
LAST EDITED ON 04-16-08 AT 09:08 PM (EST)

First off, the feeds went up to practically showtime today.......

Ryan voted to evict Natalie, and Adam voted to evict Sharon.

Sheila broke the tie and evicted Natalie.

HoH competition is "Fact or Fiction"

1. Allison received the fewest votes in the revive-a-hamster fiasco..... Fiction (Jacob)

2. The toy in the GP habitat still holds a BB secret..... Fiction (just a toy...)

3. Chelsia was escorted out of the Jury House by Security.... Fiction (sike!)

4. The #8 has a secret meaning in the BB game..... Fiction (*snerk*)

5. Amanda faked an illness to win over her housemates...... Fiction (hypoglycemic real reaction)

6. James and Chelsia have stopped speaking to each other at the Jury House..... Fiction (Matt wishes...)

7. Jacob/Sharon and Ryan/Jen were the two pre-existing relationship in the house; there's actually a third one in the cage..... Fact (the GPs, LOL)

Ryan and Sharon are tied, so they got a tiebreaker: In the HoH competition "Glass Houses" what was the total combined time of all 4 hamsters (rounded to the nearest minute)? Sharon 184, Ryan 310 (557 minutes! Well, you had to figure 540 for Ryan, Nat, and Sheila..... minimum.....)

and now they're wondering about pre-existing relationship #3..... *snerk*

Ryan's nominees will be revealed on Sunday, the "live?" POV meeting will be on Tuesday, and the Final HoH will be crowned on Wednesday, so the Finale's on 4/27........ (somehow I think they'll hold the POV meeting on Sunday, and that'll be the 4th eviction and then Final HoH part 1 (endurance) will begin on Sunday...... then they'll have them recover on Monday, maybe, then Part 2 will be late Monday/Tuesday and then Part 3 live on Wednesday........)

04-16-08, 09:07 PM (EST)
47. "RE: Updates from the Live show/Wednesday feeds"
I want to make sure I have this absolutely right:

Sharon arguably just lost HoH because she didn't know the guinea pigs had previously met.

This was a pure luck competition: the one with the most correct guesses won. Reason has officially taken a holiday, and it's not vacationing in California.

04-16-08, 09:12 PM (EST)
48. "RE: Updates from the Live show/Wednesday feeds"
Yep. Sharon didn't realize that the GP pair is a relationship, whether it's bro/sis or couple...........

They usually have some kind of competition like this around F5 or F4, don't they?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •