The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BB#9, Episode 22 ECST"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

04-01-08, 06:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BB#9, Episode 22 ECST"
Please keep the details of today's carnage, even if it has to be done by reviewing the program later via VCR/DVR due to the dearth of RTV programs that's on right now, here until at least Midnight EDT, or until the West Coast has pranked the cage into oblivion............

Now, what'll happen tonight? Let's see, we have a POV contest scheduled for tonight, and there's someone in the cage named James, which means that the POV has an attraction to that hamster, to the point that he's won the last two POV contests! He's on the block again, so he'll definitely be playing this one, as well........

Also, this is the first time that the hamster cage has been occupied on April Fool's Day, isn't it? I wonder if either the hamsters or the producers will do something to mark the occasion? (Even if, in this case, it means that they do it a day or two early......)

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 *grumble* vince3 04-01-08 1
   RE: *grumble* SilverStar 04-01-08 2
       RE: *grumble* JoshInSGV 04-02-08 4
   RE: *grumble* JoshInSGV 04-02-08 3
       RE: *grumble* Estee 04-02-08 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

04-01-08, 08:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "*grumble*"
It looks like they spent too much time on the "everyone in the house is against James" before the POV and Josh's transformation from pity party to "why do I have to be the one to go?" after the POV to have time for the pranks......

I wonder if that means that there will be questions about the BeeBee's pranks in the HoH competition?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings

04-01-08, 10:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: *grumble*"
LAST EDITED ON 04-01-08 AT 10:21 PM (EST)

Oh, good. I missed the first 20 minutes of the show because I forgot to reset my DVR and I was worried I had missed the showing of the pranks, but I guess not? So they didn't show any of the "pranks" against Big She either?

ETA- Josh is a piece of crap and I grow to hate him more each week. Poor Sharon. I feel bad for her, but at the same time I want to strangle her for caring about him so much. Erg!

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-02-08, 03:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: *grumble*"
I actually like Josh and all the drama that he brings into the house. But, I thought it was really disgusting the way he threw Sharon under the bus. The loyalty that Sharon displays for him is really uncommon on a show like this. Based on his betrayal of Sharon, I'm ok to see him go tomorrow night. I think Sharon deserves to stay over him.

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

04-02-08, 03:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: *grumble*"
Ugh!!! James is insufferable. I never thought I would find another houseguest more annoying than Natalie and Sheila, but James accomplished it.

"The whole house is gunning for me!" - Oh boo hoo! STFU, James! That's the nature of the game. Everyone has to vote out everyone at some point of the game. Unfortunatelly for James, he's been stupid enough to make himself a huge target by backstabbing people and being arrogant ever since he came back to the house.

He's also whinning about Chelsea being evicted. Considering that he wasn't even willing to give Chelsea a sympathy vote, I can't imagine that he really cares about her that much.

And the thing that really grates on my nerves is that after his huge pity party the day before, he starts acting all cocky after he won the veto. UGH!!! I really hope that Ryan gets HOH next week and sends James out the door. I can't stand him anymore!

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

04-02-08, 06:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: *grumble*"
A BB hamster is a creature with no memory. James either doesn't realize that his safety is a very temporary thing -- or he doesn't are. Pick your favorite.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •