The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Big Brother Live Feeds Week 6: Reign of Adam Shrek"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-19-08, 09:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Big Brother Live Feeds Week 6: Reign of Adam Shrek"
By virtue of his (lucky) victory in the En Guarde! HoH Competition, Adam is your new HoH.

This is gonna be another long week, isn't it? Also ED's supposed to pay the hamsters a visit. (Since it'll be on Tuesday's show, I expect it to be sometime between Friday and Sunday.....

*blink*

Sunday's Easter Sunday! It's in the time frame..... ED as the Easter Bunny? ROFLMAO!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Big Brother Live Feeds Week 6: ... Estee 03-20-08 1
   RE: Big Brother Live Feeds Week 6: ... mia rules18 03-20-08 6
 RE: Big Brother Live Feeds Week 6: ... frisky 03-20-08 2
 RE: Big Brother Live Feeds Week 6: ... samboohoo 03-20-08 3
   RE: Big Brother Live Feeds Week 6: ... frisky 03-20-08 4
 RE: Big Brother Live Feeds Week 6: ... kingfish 03-20-08 5
 Nominees are: Estee 03-20-08 7
 POV SilverStar 03-20-08 8
   RE: POV Estee 03-20-08 9
       RE: POV vince3 03-20-08 10
       RE: POV vince3 03-20-08 11
 RE: Big Brother Live Feeds Week 6: ... JoshInSGV 03-20-08 12
   RE: Big Brother Live Feeds Week 6: ... SilverStar 03-20-08 13
       RE: Big Brother Live Feeds Week 6: ... samboohoo 03-21-08 14
 It was a little late, but..... vince3 03-21-08 15
   RE: It was a little late, but..... vince3 03-21-08 16
       RE: It was a little late, but..... jd8855 03-21-08 17
           RE: It was a little late, but..... Wacko Jacko 03-21-08 23
           RE: It was a little late, but..... JoshInSGV 03-22-08 25
       RE: It was a little late, but..... KwietOne 03-21-08 18
           RE: It was a little late, but..... vince3 03-21-08 19
               RE: It was a little late, but..... KwietOne 03-21-08 20
                   RE: It was a little late, but..... iatovttotx78 03-21-08 24
 RE: Big Brother Live Feeds Week 6: ... KwietOne 03-21-08 21
   RE: Big Brother Live Feeds Week 6: ... observer 03-21-08 22
 RE: Big Brother Live Feeds Week 6: ... JoshInSGV 03-22-08 26
 RE: Big Brother Live Feeds Week 6: ... flipxcyd 03-22-08 27
 RE: Big Brother Live Feeds Week 6: ... flipxcyd 03-22-08 28
 RE: Big Brother Live Feeds Week 6: ... flipxcyd 03-22-08 29
 Chelsia vs, Natalie: Round One. Estee 03-22-08 30
   RE: Chelsia vs, Natalie: Round One... Colonel Zoidberg 03-24-08 38
 and once again we say :Dam You Fair... vince3 03-22-08 31
 Veto ceremony over. Estee 03-23-08 32
 *whoah* Major deja vu! vince3 03-23-08 33
   RE: *whoah* Major deja vu! samboohoo 03-23-08 34
       RE: *whoah* Major deja vu! Sues 03-23-08 35
           RE: *whoah* Major deja vu! jd8855 03-23-08 36
 Sharron Rplaces James on the block. iatovttotx78 03-23-08 37
 RE: Big Brother Live Feeds Week 6: ... frisky 03-24-08 39
   RE: Big Brother Live Feeds Week 6: ... qwertypie 03-24-08 40
 New conspiracy theory. Estee 03-25-08 41
   RE: New conspiracy theory. DebCapsFan 03-25-08 42
       RE: New conspiracy theory. Snidget 03-25-08 43
           RE: New conspiracy theory. kingfish 03-25-08 44
               RE: New conspiracy theory. Sues 03-25-08 45
   RE: New conspiracy theory. qwertypie 03-25-08 46
 Grape fight? Estee 03-26-08 47
   RE: Grape fight? jd8855 03-26-08 48

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

03-20-08, 08:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Big Brother Live Feeds Week 6: Reign of Adam Shrek"
Now he will hide the eggs.

Just to clear things up for those who didn't check the feeds or transcripts: Adam was trying to throw the HoH competition. He buzzed in early to make sure he didn't hear the whole thing, then indulged in deep concentration to figure out who couldn't have possibly said the few words he'd gotten. And he blew it. Twice.

In other news...

There was some sort of luxury contest held at midnight. It sounds like Joshuah and Sheila are going to see a movie. Together. That'll be a happy fun couple.

Some of the hamsters have remembered the original 'dirty little secrets' tagline and are trying to figure out if there's any left in the house, game or contestant IDs. You can guess how far they've gotten with this.

Joshuah completely tore into Matt during his taped goodbye message -- he was boasting about how far he went -- which explains why we saw none of it. (What kind of edit is Endemol trying to give him?) Joshuah has not figured out the whole 'jury' thing. But he does know that he has to svck up to Adam with all his might or be the victim of Sheila's secondhand revenge, and he got that started as quickly as possible. (Joshuah, in conversations with Ryan, desperately wanted Sheila on the block -- he's feeling very paranoid right now.) We'll see how well that works: publicly, Adam's currently leaning towards putting James & Chelsia up.

The following exchange took place.

Josh: "If I go up on the block, I'll just go ahead and give Matty a birthday (oral sex) for you."
Natalie: "I wanted to do it!"

Oh, and Natalie already has an excuse for the way Matt treated her on the way out. Apparently he doesn't like to be consoled when he's sad.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

mia rules18 409 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

03-20-08, 10:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mia%20rules18 Click to send private message to mia%20rules18 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Big Brother Live Feeds Week 6: Reign of Adam Shrek"
>Now he will hide the eggs.

LOL...Thanks for reminding me of one of last season's funniest episodes!!!

frisky 11684 desperate attention whore postings

03-20-08, 09:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Big Brother Live Feeds Week 6: Reign of Adam Shrek"
The "rude awakening" from ED is likely the ol' banging pots and pans trick that he did last season.

Baller got over the shock of winning HoH by the time he got his room. Once everyone (except his handlers - Sheila and Gnat) left the room, he set about making a little office for himself to hold "interviews" with the hampsters.

He set up a desk with a chair behind it and a lamp on it, with a couple of chairs across from it. LOL

He proclaimeth that each hampster would get a fifteen minute interview, wherein they could not talk about other hampsters. They would only be allowed to plead their case.

(It was actually kind of funny. He wasn't being all pompous about it; he just made the declaration. He would actually be kind of a hoot if it weren't for that earlier "R" incident.)

He got loads of baby food in his HoH care package.

Ryan is still inexplicably having secret rendevous with Josh the snake. Why he thinks that would benefit him is beyond me. Josh is using him for info and protection, and would sacrifice him in a heartbeat.

All in all, it was a lovely evening of watching Josh and James squirm and try to regroup.

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

03-20-08, 09:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Big Brother Live Feeds Week 6: Reign of Adam Shrek"
What is the deal with Adam and Ryan? I thought they were all buds, but Adam voted James back in, kissed his aras all week and then voted for Ryan to go last night.

Any chance Adam puts Ryan up to please the house?

Tribe is pushing up my daisies!

03-20-08, 09:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Big Brother Live Feeds Week 6: Reign of Adam Shrek"
The beauty of this HoH is that Adam is totally unpredicatable. The HG's don't know what his thought process would be if he had one. For this reason, Gnat and Ryan have made a pact that they can't leave Adam alone in the HoH room with anyone from the other side, much like Janelle when Howie had HoH. Adam is like a bull in a china shop.

It would be really helpful if the feeds had subtitles because when Adam gets worked up I can't understand a word of what he is saying.

I think Ryan made his peace with Adam about the vote, but that won't stop James/Josh from trying to spin it with Adam. I don't think they'll succeed, though. The bedroom alliance of Matt/Gnat/Ryan/Baller has been together for weeks, and the absence of Matt and Baller's "victory" seems to have drawn them closer, at least for now.

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

03-20-08, 09:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Big Brother Live Feeds Week 6: Reign of Adam Shrek"
ED in the Bunny suit?

03-20-08, 06:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Nominees are:"
James & Chelsia.

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings

03-20-08, 08:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "POV"
Looks like the POV comp is going to take place tonight. The players are:

Adam
Chelsia
James
Josh
Sheila
Sharon

A Tribe work of art

03-20-08, 08:37 PM (EST)
9. "RE: POV"
This is moving a little fast, isn't it?

03-20-08, 08:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: POV"
They're probably moving things ahead for either the stuff won from the Luxury Competition (Movie Night, etc.) and/or (if he's not hosting this POV.....) ED's visit to the cage......

03-20-08, 09:39 PM (EST)
11. "RE: POV"
Remember that Julie said that ED "would wake up the house"?

Hamsterwatch is reporting that on Housecalls today, ED said that he's hosting the POV tomorrow morning, at 5:00 BBT! (that's at 8:00am EDT)

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-20-08, 09:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Big Brother Live Feeds Week 6: Reign of Adam Shrek"
I just read on another site that James and Chelsia are throwing around "body fluids" in the kitchen. Can someone verify if this is true??? And if it is... GROSS!!!!

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings

03-20-08, 11:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Big Brother Live Feeds Week 6: Reign of Adam Shrek"
It's hard to say what really happened because whenever James and Chelsia start getting hot and heavy, they switch feeds to something else. But what we saw was Adam and Natalie talking in the kitchen, James walks through and Adam asks him if he just masturbated. James says yes and that he dumped it in the sink.

I assume that's the event that you read about. I've been half watching the feeds all night and I didn't notice anything else. Right now James is giving Chelsia a raunchy massage, but instead we get to see Ryan laying in bed (can hear audio of J/C, but they won't show anything.)

A Tribe work of art

03-21-08, 09:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Big Brother Live Feeds Week 6: Reign of Adam Shrek"
I think prior to this, I was sort of 50/50 on liking James. I do think he should have been booted because that's the game, and he really got lucky.

I've never found him attractive at all. But this, this is absolutely disgusting. *puke puke puke*

03-21-08, 09:53 AM (EST)
15. "It was a little late, but....."
Wake up time!

Around 7:00am BBT, and after ED had been sneaking around the cage for about half an hour, he gave them the pots and pans alarm clock/wake up call from hell!

POV compeition is underway.

03-21-08, 01:47 PM (EST)
16. "RE: It was a little late, but....."
James ended up winning the POV.....

jd8855 105 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-21-08, 01:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jd8855 Click to send private message to jd8855 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: It was a little late, but....."
Oh I am glad James won I am so sick of people trying ot get him off I mean maybe we have another Janelle he will just keep winning and winning they will have to back door him to get him out again.

GO JAMES

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-21-08, 07:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: It was a little late, but....."
>Oh I am glad James won
>I am so sick of
>people trying ot get him
>off I mean maybe we
>have another Janelle he will
>just keep winning and winning
>they will have to back
>door him to get him
>out again.
>
>GO JAMES

There's someone for everyone.

03-22-08, 00:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: It was a little late, but....."
I would never compare James to Janelle. She was a pretty girl with lots of charisma. James is just ugly and has ZERO charisma. James also still has his whole alliance intact. Janelle lost most of her allies fairly quickly in both seasons she starred in.

KwietOne 1083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

03-21-08, 03:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: It was a little late, but....."
From Jokers:

James says, "We got this"..Chelsia shrugs.

James: "Are you going to look back and say this was a stupid move?"
Kiss..
Chelsia: "Dont make me.."
Kiss..
James "Make you...You better keep it...You know it's up to you from this point on..(kiss)..where you want to take this."
James: "I'm telling you..(couldn't make it out)..is worth 500 thousand dollars"

So, James uses the POV on Chelsia?

03-21-08, 03:35 PM (EST)
19. "RE: It was a little late, but....."
If James is gonna pull an ED and take his fellow nominee off instead of himself, he's not the only one trying to impale themselves on their own sword.......

Sharon is volunteering herself to Adam as (they think James is using it on himself...) the replacement nominee.......

So Sharon/Adam is thinking it'll be Sharon/Chelsia on the block when it could very well be Sharon/James on the block instead......

03-21-08, 04:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: It was a little late, but....."
Wow, the conversations between James and Chelsia. It's downright p*rn I tell 'ya.

iatovttotx78 2645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

03-21-08, 11:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iatovttotx78 Click to send private message to iatovttotx78 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: It was a little late, but....."
Darn.... I just had to pick today for laying off the feeds.

03-21-08, 06:20 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Big Brother Live Feeds Week 6: Reign of Adam Shrek"
Seems Sharon is defecting from the James camp (telling this to Adam). Talks about trying to get James out and even throwing the next HOH.

Sharon and Chelsia both regretting voting James back in. LOL

observer 209 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-21-08, 06:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail observer Click to send private message to observer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Big Brother Live Feeds Week 6: Reign of Adam Shrek"
Someone on another board posted that Sheila said her son is disabled... he has a lazy eye.

03-22-08, 00:30 AM (EST)
26. "RE: Big Brother Live Feeds Week 6: Reign of Adam Shrek"
I read on Hamsterwatch that pruneface ED came back in the house to repeat his infamous pots-and-pans wake up call from last year. I hate the fact that the producers are glorifying one of the most hateful things that vile man did during BB8. The BB producers are scum!

flipxcyd 1053 desperate attention whore postings

03-22-08, 02:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail flipxcyd Click to send private message to flipxcyd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Big Brother Live Feeds Week 6: Reign of Adam Shrek"
Why I'm up, I have no idea. Randomly just read from Jokers that Chelsea and Natalie had a huge fight around 12:13am BB time.

Big fight. Natalie Vs. Chelsea - teamdonatolove
excerpts from the conversation..

Chelsea: I f****ed Matty in the storage room , he fingered me
Natalie: No he didn't, he thinks your fat and ugly, and full of cellulite.

Chelsea: oh really? at least i don't sell my body
Natalie: oh i don't sell my body, i sell coffee. big difference. (oh snap)

Chelsea: oh so your a born-again Christian?
Natalie: No, i was always a Christian. God knows about me and matty's relationship (lol..)

Chelsea: At least i didn't give Matty a blow*** on Day 2 and 3
Natalie: Oh I didn't give Matty blow**** (lie)

Natalie: Oh your going, your out. 5 more days, I'm sorry but your gone.
Enjoy your last 5 days. Your gonna get evicted and I'm gonna win HOH. Don't hit the door on your way out.
Chelsea: OH im gonna hit the door ,im gonna trip and fall, and your gonna be NEXT. watch out..

..alot more but i missed it..

I tell 'ya. Chelsea, James, Sheila, & Natalie are AW.FUL.

Plans are flip flopping with Josh or Sharon being put up against Chelsea or James - still not sure, if James does a Marcellas.

03-22-08, 02:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail flipxcyd Click to send private message to flipxcyd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Big Brother Live Feeds Week 6: Reign of Adam Shrek"
12:35AM BB time: Nat threatens to walk out of the BB house, if things continue the way they are. (with Chelsea in the house)

03-22-08, 02:46 AM (EST)
29. "RE: Big Brother Live Feeds Week 6: Reign of Adam Shrek"
I.MUST.GO.TO.SLEEP.NOW, or else I'll go crazy reading about Chelsea's rampage.

It's one helluva night folks!

03-22-08, 01:06 PM (EST)
30. "Chelsia vs, Natalie: Round One."
A rough summary of last night's main event is at http://tinyurl.com/2uul4o

Kudos to the casting department.

Colonel Zoidberg 3645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-24-08, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Chelsia vs, Natalie: Round One."
LAST EDITED ON 03-25-08 AT 06:08 AM (EST)

Did I say Chelsia was worth face time in Fanatics? Did I? I don't remember doing so, because frankly...

Ah, the hell with it. She's no worse than Evel Dick. I just wish she'd stop acting all morally superior over the whole abortion issue and go back to some perfectly good reasons to insult Natalie, like, say, that she's delusional. Come on. There are plenty of reasons to trash Natalie, and you have to dig up abortions? You're trying too hard.

I take it that this also means there's no chance of Celeste and Natalia reprising their roles, which is fine, because although Chelsia/Celeste looked nice when she was almost naked, Joshuah in a g-string is one of a thousand memories of this season I can do without.

03-22-08, 02:59 PM (EST)
31. "and once again we say :Dam You Fairplay!""
Ryan got a letter from the DR last night before Showtime saying that his grandfather had died. He was 90. Ryan only told Sheila, because he didn't want to play the "sympathy" card.

03-23-08, 02:44 PM (EST)
32. "Veto ceremony over."
James took himself off the block. Sharon is his replacement.

Joshuah's gonna be someone's F2 partner, isn't he?

03-23-08, 03:16 PM (EST)
33. "*whoah* Major deja vu!"
On this week last season, we had an airhead as HoH (Then: Jessica, Now: Adam), the two most hated people/couple in the house nominated (Then: ED/Daniele, now: James/Chelsia) and the more hated male wins the POV, and uses it (Then: ED usesd it on Daniele, Now: James used it on itself) and now someone who volunteered to be a pawn (Then: Dustin, Now: Sharon) is now on in the veto'd person's place........ Last time this happened, the pawn was captured..... I wonder if it'll happen again?

To especially complete the deja vu: This season's POV this week is the exact same one from last year: The drink gross drinks for shots down a croquet lane....... and was hosted by that POV's winner (who just happened to be the eventual winner, ED!

03-23-08, 06:25 PM (EST)
34. "RE: *whoah* Major deja vu!"
Interesting.

I don't think so this time. I would guess Chelsia goes 3-2 or 4-1. James will certainly vote for her to stay. I just wonder if Ryan will as well.

Sues 585 desperate attention whore postings

03-23-08, 06:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sues Click to send private message to Sues Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: *whoah* Major deja vu!"
hhmmm...James may want her around for penile entertainment, but strategically, I think he's better off without her....should be interesting

03-23-08, 07:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jd8855 Click to send private message to jd8855 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: *whoah* Major deja vu!"
Oh yeah I think that Chelsia is lookingly badly I mean why do these people think that they can say such hurtful things to other people .. James was right on this when she gets out of the house people are going to know about the things that she has said and the things that she has said to people.

Although it is strange that she is so hung up on Mattie considering he was horrible to her the llast while and had no time for her .

iatovttotx78 2645 desperate attention whore postings

03-23-08, 08:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iatovttotx78 Click to send private message to iatovttotx78 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "Sharron Rplaces James on the block."

03-24-08, 01:15 PM (EST)
39. "RE: Big Brother Live Feeds Week 6: Reign of Adam Shrek"
Remember when Elizabeth Taylor lost all her weight in the 80's and Joan Rivers took credit, reasoning that her constant berating and public humiliation of Taylor resulting in her finally getting motivated to lose the weight?

This is pretty much the "logic" that Chelsea offered up last night after yet another attack on Natalie.

The attack itself was same-old same-old. Abortion, fake boobs, gonna hook up with Matt in sequester after eviction this week, etc. She also broke all the HG's easter stuff, eggs, etc. in her fit of rage over Natalie.

Then afterwards, with Natalie nowhere to be found, Chels is in the kitchen talking about how it makes her sad that Natalie has no direction and no education and money won't make her happy and hopefully she will come out of this with a deeper understanding blah blah blah.

Even James is disgusted with her. That's saying a lot.

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

03-24-08, 01:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: Big Brother Live Feeds Week 6: Reign of Adam Shrek"

Well, at least they are not on the outside inflicting their special brand of humanity on the rest of us.

I just know one of the twists will be a joke on us - all of the hamsters this go-around were psych rejects from other reality tv shows. If it didn't debut while the writer's strike was still on, I'd say it was all scripted, kind of a reverse Truman show.

Remember the time when I thought Adam was the most vile thing in the house? AHHHHHHH -- the good old days.

03-25-08, 03:32 PM (EST)
41. "New conspiracy theory."
Some of the hamsters have decided there was an unrevealed twist -- namely, that Matt was Sheila's son. Sheila is prepared to deny this on a Bible. Sure, as if anyone's going to believe that.

A banner was flown over the house a few minutes ago, but all it said was 'Run Fat Boy Run'. Looks like a movie promotion. We'll see what the hamsters decide that really means.

DebCapsFan 2747 desperate attention whore postings

03-25-08, 03:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DebCapsFan Click to send private message to DebCapsFan Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: New conspiracy theory."
I saw that on a movie preview show. It looked...British.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

03-25-08, 04:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: New conspiracy theory."
Sounds perfect for the BBers

http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/23785881/

"“Run, Fatboy, Run” winds up being as immature and exhausting as its protagonist. Here’s hoping that contemporary comedies — and their leading men — can grow up a little."

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

03-25-08, 05:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: New conspiracy theory."
Maybe it means they are about to drop 'Fatman' on this production?

(fat chance).

Minty and fooner, sitting in a tree...

Sues 585 desperate attention whore postings

03-25-08, 08:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sues Click to send private message to Sues Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: New conspiracy theory."
it's an upcoming movie....

qwertypie 9721 desperate attention whore postings

03-25-08, 10:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail qwertypie Click to send private message to qwertypie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "RE: New conspiracy theory."
So, this will be their movie night in the house?

03-26-08, 12:56 PM (EST)
47. "Grape fight?"
It sounds like Chelsia threw some at Adam last night, followed by his throwing them right back, then whipping the stem -- and possibly tossing her to the ground and rubbing the juice in her face. What exactly are the rules regarding contact? Do any exist that don't involve knives?

James is claiming he's acting like a jerk to Chelsia so no one will see how much he's going to miss her. Interesting theory.

And the hamsters got a cake decorated with their own faces to celebrate the halfway mark. Chelsia made sure to put her mark on Natalie's image.

03-26-08, 03:10 PM (EST)
48. "RE: Grape fight?"
I think they are all crazy and I think Sharon is going to be a pawn an actual one i don't hear any talk except to evict Chelsia. It should be interesting they should try to turn it up and just vote Sharon.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •