The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BB#9, Episode 17 ECST"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-19-08, 03:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BB#9, Episode 17 ECST"
This week's been dead, probably because of the deja vu and sillyness/stupidness of this revive a hamster and the revenge of James and ........... *sigh* *slap* I think I needed that....

If anyone decides to stay on the Eye after Survivor, please keep discussions of what they decide to air here to Midnight EDT, 11:00pm Webby Time

I'll post this week's live feeds thread after they determine the new HoH. (Please not Josh, please not Josh!)

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 The Week in Review: vince3 03-19-08 1
   RE: The Week in Review: Estee 03-19-08 2
       RE: The Week in Review: vince3 03-19-08 3
   RE: The Week in Review: observer 03-19-08 4
       RE: The Week in Review: vince3 03-19-08 5
       RE: The Week in Review: Estee 03-19-08 6
 RE: BB#9, Episode 17 ECST vince3 03-19-08 7
   RE: BB#9, Episode 17 ECST Estee 03-19-08 8
   RE: BB#9, Episode 17 ECST iatovttotx78 03-19-08 9
 *bakoom* vince3 03-19-08 10
   RE: *bakoom* JoshInSGV 03-20-08 23
   RE: *bakoom* Glow 03-20-08 26
 As predicted: Estee 03-19-08 11
   RE: As predicted: iatovttotx78 03-19-08 12
 Hamsters it's time to vote! vince3 03-19-08 13
 Tie. Estee 03-19-08 14
 *shatter* vince3 03-19-08 15
   RE: *shatter* iatovttotx78 03-19-08 18
 The Jury has begun forming vince3 03-19-08 16
 Paranoid little hamsters. Estee 03-19-08 17
 En Guarde! vince3 03-19-08 19
   RE: En Guarde! SilverStar 03-19-08 22
       RE: En Guarde! JoshInSGV 03-20-08 24
           RE: En Guarde! Wacko Jacko 03-20-08 25
 RE: BB#9, Episode 17 ECST vince3 03-19-08 20
   RE: BB#9, Episode 17 ECST vince3 03-19-08 21

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

03-19-08, 03:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "The Week in Review:"
James won the HoH Disco Mobile of Doom Torture Competition.

He then nominated Ryan and Sheila.

James then won the POV, which was themed to be like the Guinea Pig cage (I missed it (I just got home in time for DWTS's start, and I barely had time for that upon arrival, let alone BB.....))

James then removed Sheila from the block and put up Matt instead.

The wind for eviction has been blowing both ways since then on the live feeds, so we're not certain who's gonna get evicted..... but the last rumor was that the DR (who was rumored to push for Matt's backdooring) is pushing for Ryan's eviction...... *shrug*

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

03-19-08, 04:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The Week in Review:"
Doesn't surprise me. At this point, I almost have to figure the producer's motivation is to see Natalie hurt as much as inhumanly possible. If Matt goes out, the others might start to bring her around. With him there -- cue the pain.

03-19-08, 04:21 PM (EST)
3. "RE: The Week in Review:"
We'll find out. It's supposed to be a "live" vote. The thing is, they think they'll be live at 5:00 BBT, not 6:00........

observer 209 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

03-19-08, 06:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail observer Click to send private message to observer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The Week in Review:"
LAST EDITED ON 03-19-08 AT 06:17 PM (EST)

The POV competition consisted of houseguests walking on balance beams.

The houseguests had to walk across a balance beam, then a rounded beam, then another balance beam... and carry chips across the beams, and put the chips in a jar. Then they walked across the three beams to get more chips.

The beams were set up end to end... sort of like one beam divided into three pieces.

The chips were made of maybe wood or metal.

If they fell off of a beam, or dropped any chips, they were disqualified. It took James a little over an hour to win.

03-19-08, 06:19 PM (EST)
5. "RE: The Week in Review:"
Thankee.

03-19-08, 06:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The Week in Review:"
Well, we've always called them hamsters. I just don't know if having them act like guinea pigs instead is a step up or down.

03-19-08, 08:22 PM (EST)
7. "RE: BB#9, Episode 17 ECST"
Eyes.glazing.over.

Matt did have a convincing argument: Ryan has screwed with Chelsia by evicting James. He toyed with Sharon by nominating her. He screwed Sheila by taking the $10K......... etc.

They are currently looking like it'll be a 3-3 tie, which means that James will break the tie himself.......

Oh joy. We're gonna get an update on the Donatos' relationship since ED won BB8 last year.

03-19-08, 08:25 PM (EST)
8. "RE: BB#9, Episode 17 ECST"
Matt -- boring.

Natalie -- delusional.

Interest -- fading...

Ever consider that Joshuah may just be trying to keep himself awake?

iatovttotx78 2645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

03-19-08, 08:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iatovttotx78 Click to send private message to iatovttotx78 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: BB#9, Episode 17 ECST"
Yeah, I really don't care about those 2 or their relationship. Is there not enough to show in the house that they have to show them? Or are they trying to lure back viewers?

03-19-08, 08:34 PM (EST)
10. "*bakoom*"
My name-drop-o-meter just broke from the opening list of people that ED mentioned......

Looks like ED spent a good chunk of his money on Danielle: A trip to Europe, a new car......

Nick and Danielle have broken up.

ED thinks that this season is probably the one season that he might be able to fly under the radar........James has been playing since the beginning, neither Sharon or Natalie ever.shut.up.... (Danielle: Pot meet kettle!)

UH-OH! ED's gonna return to the house next week..... Details to follow a little later.

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-20-08, 00:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: *bakoom*"

>Looks like ED spent a good
>chunk of his money on
>Danielle: A trip to
>Europe, a new car......
>

I really didn't need to see the Donato douchebags ever again. I'm not suprised that pruneface ED is putting his winnings to good use and buying the affections of his b!tchy daughter. I laughed when Danorexia said that she never imagined that a reality show would ever bring them together again. Honey, it's not a reality show... it's Daddy's cash! Ugh! I can't stand them!

>
>UH-OH! ED's gonna return to
>the house next week..... Details
>to follow a little later.
>

I'll need to keep a bucket closeby in case I can't control my gag reflex any longer. VOMIT!!

Glow 14353 desperate attention whore postings

03-20-08, 08:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glow Click to send private message to Glow Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: *bakoom*"
"Nick and Danielle have broken up."

No mention of him dating Jen. Surprise surprise. hee.

I hate that these people (D&D) are still on my television.

03-19-08, 08:34 PM (EST)
11. "As predicted:"
In the end, Danielle got all the money.

Purpose of episode: give Joshuah no chance to talk.

03-19-08, 08:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail iatovttotx78 Click to send private message to iatovttotx78 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: As predicted:"
Hadn't thought of that but I think you hit the nail on the head there. Filler = no time for Josh's rant.

03-19-08, 08:41 PM (EST)
13. "Hamsters it's time to vote!"
Remember: As nominees, Ryan and Matt can't vote and as HoH, James can only vote in the event of a tie.......

Chelsia: Matt
Josh: Matt
Sharon: Matt
Natalie: Ryan
Adam: Ryan
Sheila: Ryan

It's a 3-3 tie! That means..... James must break the tie!

We'll find out who's gonna go after the break.

03-19-08, 08:41 PM (EST)
14. "Tie."
Matt 3, Ryan 3.

So it all comes down to James.

03-19-08, 08:46 PM (EST)
15. "*shatter*"
There goes Natalie's world: James voted to evict Matt....

03-19-08, 08:52 PM (EST)
18. "RE: *shatter*"
LAST EDITED ON 03-19-08 AT 08:53 PM (EST)

Ya know I think those two really might be soulmates. LOL.

ETF: spellling

03-19-08, 08:51 PM (EST)
16. "The Jury has begun forming"
Matt will be the first member of the BB9 jury, which means we'll probably see Jury House footage probably in two weeks.......

03-19-08, 08:51 PM (EST)
17. "Paranoid little hamsters."
'He could come back.'

'Any minute now.'

'Or they could send Dick in.'

'...where did you find the crack?'

And could Matt have tried any harder to keep Natalie out of his arms? She was the last one he got anywhere near, and then he tried to make a break for the door...

03-19-08, 09:01 PM (EST)
19. "En Guarde!"
This will be a one-on-one duel between hamsters about the evicted house guests' statement in the DR. (Jacob, Parker, Jen, Alex, Amanda, Allison, Matt... sorry, no Neil ) If neither buzz in both are eliminated unless they're the final two.

Josh vs. Chelsia: Josh rang in early and got eliminated
Natalie vs. Sharon: Natalie gets it right.
Chelsia vs. Sharon: Chelsia gets it right.
Natalie vs. Adam: Adam gets it right
Ryan vs. Chelsia: Chelsia gets it right

Adam vs. Chelsia for HoH: Adam gets it right and is your new HoH!

Details on ED's appearance next week, after the break.

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings

03-19-08, 09:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: En Guarde!"
I've been going over scenarios in my head of what would happen with the HOH... who would put up who if they won, etc. But I never even considered Adam because it never even occurred to me. Adam?? I really thought that he wanted to remain so neutral and non-committal that he wouldn't even TRY for HOH. This was a shocker for me. I think he just got too excited and didn't even mean to buzz in, let alone answer correctly. LOL!

Seriously...Adam? WTF is he going to do?
*looking forward to an interesting week on the feeds*

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

03-20-08, 00:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: En Guarde!"
Me too! I had been thinking of different nomination scenarios based on whoever won HOH. I never took Adam into account. I thought Sheila had a bigger chance of getting HOH than Adam, simply because Adam has been so crafty (or just lucky) in staying out of anybody's radar. I really can't predict who might be Adam's targets. Will he go against J/C/S/J or will he try to go for an easy week by getting rid of Sheila, who doesn't appear to be well liked by anyone in the house. Somehow, I think that Adam might be easy to manipulate like Howie was back in BB6. The question is which side will get to manipulate him most effectivelly.

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

03-20-08, 08:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: En Guarde!"
>Me too! I had been thinking
>of different nomination scenarios based
>on whoever won HOH. I
>never took Adam into account.
>I thought Sheila had a
>bigger chance of getting HOH
>than Adam, simply because Adam
>has been so crafty (or
>just lucky) in staying out
>of anybody's radar. I really
>can't predict who might be
>Adam's targets. Will he go
>against J/C/S/J or will he
>try to go for an
>easy week by getting rid
>of Sheila, who doesn't appear
>to be well liked by
>anyone in the house. Somehow,
>I think that Adam might
>be easy to manipulate like
>Howie was back in BB6.
>The question is which side
>will get to manipulate him
>most effectivelly.

I predict two out of three: Josh, Cheslea, or Sharon.

03-19-08, 09:04 PM (EST)
20. "RE: BB#9, Episode 17 ECST"
ED's gonna give the HG a wake-up call they won't soon forget? It's either Christmas in March and/or hosting the POV Competition.........

03-19-08, 09:15 PM (EST)
21. "RE: BB#9, Episode 17 ECST"
After further thought, since Sunday's Easter Sunday, and events of that day usually air on Tuesday's show......

ED as the Easter Bunny? *major snerk*

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •