The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BB9, Episode 12 ECST"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-09-08, 02:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BB9, Episode 12 ECST"
Please keep all discussions of the Food Competition, the reveal of Lazarus Ryan's HoH room and his nominees until about 11:00 pm EDT. Which by the board's clock will be 10:00ish.....

I wonder how much of the wind blowing actually will appear on the show?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: BB9, Episode 12 ECST Estee 03-09-08 1
   RE: BB9, Episode 12 ECST Snidget 03-09-08 2
       RE: BB9, Episode 12 ECST Estee 03-09-08 3
 RE: BB9, Episode 12 ECST Snidget 03-09-08 4
   RE: BB9, Episode 12 ECST Denalio 03-09-08 6
 RE: BB9, Episode 12 ECST Denalio 03-09-08 5
 RE: BB9, Episode 12 ECST Denalio 03-09-08 7

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-08, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: BB9, Episode 12 ECST"
I think I'll watch something more intelligent. Like the series finale of Ben 10.

*considers*

I'm pretty sure I'm serious.

Well, not about the 'more intelligent' part. That was never in doubt.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-08, 04:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: BB9, Episode 12 ECST"
" I think I'll watch something more intelligent"

Than Big Bother?

Mmmmm, I think that would include watching the laundry spin, or watching the snow on the cable channels you do not pay for.

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-08, 05:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: BB9, Episode 12 ECST"
But if I was watching the snow on a cable channel I don't pay for, I might be watching Big Brother After Dark. Problem.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

03-09-08, 07:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: BB9, Episode 12 ECST"
Very mixed reactions to the break ups.

Some of the "divorces" are not mutual.

They whole was your partner playing with you because they wanted to, or just because of the game.

Denalio 903 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

03-09-08, 10:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Denalio Click to send private message to Denalio Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: BB9, Episode 12 ECST"
Natlaie needs to read that bestselling book by Greg Berhrendt (something like that) "He's just not that into You". Either that or someone needs to slap some sense in that girl.

03-09-08, 10:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Denalio Click to send private message to Denalio Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: BB9, Episode 12 ECST"
And Josh prays to God for help with his diet and a flatter stomach in the hot tub.

(The religious sounding music when Joshuahhh first started praying saying he was sorry he had been being such an ass and breaking all the comandments suddenly got very strange when he started praying for help for his physique! LOL)

03-09-08, 10:54 PM (EST)
7. "RE: BB9, Episode 12 ECST"
oh here it is--

America votes to determine which of the evicted HG will return to the Inner Circle of Hell.

So soon? *sigh*

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •