The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"BB#9, Episode 13 ECST"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-11-08, 06:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"BB#9, Episode 13 ECST"
Please keep all discussions about tonight's POV randomizer prize/penalty giveaway of doom and the resulting POV Ceremony and the beginning recationary dramas from that until around Midnight EDT, or 11:00 Webby Time until he Spring's Forward or until you can wake us up on the East Coast and kick us out.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: BB#9, Episode 13 ECST vince3 03-11-08 1
 RE: BB#9, Episode 13 ECST vince3 03-11-08 2
 CBS's BB PSA vince3 03-11-08 3
 RE: BB#9, Episode 13 ECST vince3 03-11-08 4
   RE: BB#9, Episode 13 ECST jd8855 03-12-08 5
       RE: BB#9, Episode 13 ECST vince3 03-12-08 6
           RE: BB#9, Episode 13 ECST Estee 03-12-08 7
               RE: BB#9, Episode 13 ECST realitytvwatcher 03-12-08 8
                   RE: BB#9, Episode 13 ECST Ahtumbreez 03-12-08 9
                       RE: BB#9, Episode 13 ECST Colonel Zoidberg 03-12-08 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

03-11-08, 08:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: BB#9, Episode 13 ECST"
Slight review: Sharon and Chelsia are the nominees after the Nomination ceremony on Sunday's show (Chelsia can thank James for her nomination.....)

POV Contest: The Color of Veto

Using an oversized pool stick, the hamsters must shoot a ball on a pool table that has been banked toward the center where there are holes.

Hamster furthest away from the Veto center hole is eliminated.

Sheila, Sharon, Adam (A Baller), Chelsia, Josh, and Ryan are your players.....

The player eliminated in each round will get a prize ball and have the option of keeping the prize or trading it for another prize on the board.......

Last one standing can trade for any prize, natch.....

Sheila was eliminated first, and got the POV!
Sharon was eliminated second and got a motorcycle, but traded it for the POV.
Josh was eliminated third and got a letter from home, and he kept it.
Adam was eliminated fourth and got $10K, and traded it for the motorcycle.
Chelsia lost the final round and got a slop pass, traded it for the POV.
Ryan won the final round, and back by "popular" demand, the final ball had Jen's red unitard. He traded it for the $10K that Sheila had, giving her the unitard for the week.

The final end result was that Chelsia won the POV and can now take herself off of the block.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

03-11-08, 08:50 PM (EST)
2. "RE: BB#9, Episode 13 ECST"
The current plan shown was for Ryan to shove Matt out of the house through the back door........

Sheila reveals her look with the red unitard and promptly started complaining about not getting the letter from home and $10K because she's a single mom.

Chelsia: Don't play the single mom card.....

Sheila (in DR, and then to Adam): You're going down (eventually), biatch

03-11-08, 08:57 PM (EST)
3. "CBS's BB PSA"
Voting for Revive-a-hamster ends tonight at Midnight PDT.

Choose from:

Jacob (Sharon's ex)
Jen (Ryan's current girlfriend)
Parker (papparazzi)
Amanda (drama queen, hyperglycemic)
Alex (Amanda's partner, victim of "Til Death Do You Part")
Allison (drama queen, allergic to something in the slop, possibly)

03-11-08, 09:03 PM (EST)
4. "RE: BB#9, Episode 13 ECST"
POV Ceremony:

Josh crows in the DR that the HoH isn't in charge, the house is in charge. And he controls the house..... (Wrongo!)

Chelsia removes herself from the block.

Ryan chooses to place James on the block instead.

Matt's happy and gloating, Nat's happy, and James, Josh, Sharon and a few others are in shock.

Ryan says that he's nobody's b!tch and is ready for war.

Tomorrow, they evict either Sharon or James, then the revolving door brings back the Revived Hamster, and the jury phase can finally begin! (and there will be an HoH comp, too....)

jd8855 105 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

03-12-08, 05:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jd8855 Click to send private message to jd8855 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: BB#9, Episode 13 ECST"
Uggg what a choice I don't want to see any of them back to tell you the truth. I wonder who it will be I bet Jen gets back in.. that is my prediction they will become targets again but it's a good alliance.
It doesn't seem fair that they bring someone back considering they have been in the sequester house resting not worrying about the game and eating what they want i don't think it would be fair if one of them came back in and won it.

03-12-08, 06:48 AM (EST)
6. "RE: BB#9, Episode 13 ECST"
Unless the Revived Hamster has either 1-week immunity or wins the HoH Comp, they're pratically guaranteed to be nominated. Then, their only chance of getting off of the block is winning the POV. If that fails, they might be heading out the door next week..........

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-08, 08:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: BB#9, Episode 13 ECST"
1-week immunity

Way too sensible for this show to think of.

realitytvwatcher 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

03-12-08, 09:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail realitytvwatcher Click to send private message to realitytvwatcher Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: BB#9, Episode 13 ECST"
I don't remember the season # but Quasar was voted back in by the public and then I believe he was almost immediately voted back out. I don't think he was given a 1-week immunity but I might be wrong.

Does anyone else remember this?

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

03-12-08, 10:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: BB#9, Episode 13 ECST"
Didn't Cheesehead Amy get a one-week immunity. Or maybe she earned it.

Agman took me to the islands

Colonel Zoidberg 3645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

03-12-08, 12:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: BB#9, Episode 13 ECST"
Cheesehead Amy won HOH and earned her safety, thus re-integrating into the house.

Kaysar was promised safety for dropping out of the HOH competition, but he was backdoored and evicted.

I imagine that whoever re-enters the house will either fight hard for HOH or make a similar deal.

On Survivor, when the Outcasts were brought back aboard, they were given immunity at the first post-merge TC. BB wo.uldn't dare do that.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •