The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Big Brother #9 Episode #9 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

03-02-08, 01:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Big Brother #9 Episode #9 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Please keep all sigpic-free discussion of the calm, dignified, intelligent and rational manner in which Joshuah conducts his reign of the house until 11 p.m. EST, by which time the West Coast will have seen just how properly things can be run when a true prince among men is at the helm. Thank you.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Big Brother #9 Episode #9 East ... Snidget 03-02-08 1
   RE: Big Brother #9 Episode #9 East ... aquariaqueen 03-03-08 8
 RE: Big Brother #9 Episode #9 East ... Estee 03-02-08 2
   RE: Big Brother #9 Episode #9 East ... cahaya 03-02-08 3
       RE: Big Brother #9 Episode #9 East ... FishWoman 03-04-08 14
   RE: Big Brother #9 Episode #9 East ... Draco Malfoy 03-02-08 4
       RE: Big Brother #9 Episode #9 East ... Estee 03-03-08 11
 RE: Big Brother #9 Episode #9 East ... batts 03-03-08 5
   RE: Big Brother #9 Episode #9 East ... Snidget 03-03-08 7
 RE: Big Brother #9 Episode #9 East ... Corvis 03-03-08 6
 RE: Big Brother #9 Episode #9 East ... aquariaqueen 03-03-08 9
   RE: Big Brother #9 Episode #9 East ... samboohoo 03-03-08 10
       RE: Big Brother #9 Episode #9 East ... aquariaqueen 03-03-08 12
           RE: Big Brother #9 Episode #9 East ... samboohoo 03-03-08 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-08, 08:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Big Brother #9 Episode #9 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Food Comp.

Big Azz-paragus.

Damn they wasted a lot of asparagus.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

03-03-08, 10:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Big Brother #9 Episode #9 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 03-03-08 AT 10:40 AM (EST)

Asparagus aint cheap in these parts!!!

03-02-08, 09:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Big Brother #9 Episode #9 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
That may not have been the final death knell for the viewership, but I'm pretty sure it finished off the editing once and for all. From this point on, the opening credits should come with a disclaimer: 'Any resemblance to actual house events is purely coincidental.'

And then the episode ended eight minutes early, presumably because they felt they had so little to show.

Unbelievable.

Last one out, turn off the lights. This was the last ECST I'll start for Season #9. It's not the lack of postings or active interest in the show. I'm just that fed up with this cast -- and crew.

cahaya 18904 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-08, 09:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Big Brother #9 Episode #9 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I'll just echo that sentiment. I watched the episode tonight and wondered whether I should apply thetvboss to my own viewing.

Thanks again to Fishwoman and bdemoney for stepping up and writing your summaries!

(*lights out*)

FishWoman 1510 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

03-04-08, 09:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail FishWoman Click to send private message to FishWoman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Big Brother #9 Episode #9 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
It's this cast. I love BB, but cannot watch these people.

I haven't watched any episodes other than the two I recapped.

I've been following the live feed threads because I'm a sucker for punishment, but the other board I visit for live feeds (twop) is practically as dead as this one.

Agman remembered my birthday!

Draco Malfoy 10525 desperate attention whore postings

03-02-08, 10:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Draco%20Malfoy Click to send private message to Draco%20Malfoy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Big Brother #9 Episode #9 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I think it also was cut short due to the fact that they're starting Dexter about 5 minutes before 10 now, and wanted to get all of whatever it is that comes in between them in, and the easiest way to do that was to shorten BB.

But yeah, considering all the drama that's been going on in the live feeds the past few days, I really expected a bit more to happen.

03-03-08, 10:54 AM (EST)
11. "RE: Big Brother #9 Episode #9 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
It's hard to argue that Dexter is a much better use of the time, but still... *sigh* I'd just really like CBS to stop saving Joshuah from himself.

batts 1725 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

03-03-08, 00:24 AM (EST)
Click to EMail batts Click to send private message to batts Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Big Brother #9 Episode #9 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Is Joshuaa's reign of HOH over yet?

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

03-03-08, 10:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Big Brother #9 Episode #9 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Not until Weds this week.

Corvis 3116 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

03-03-08, 10:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Big Brother #9 Episode #9 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
This season is just painful. I fell asleep watching this episode. Yawn.

03-03-08, 10:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Big Brother #9 Episode #9 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I missed Tues and Wed episodes....well, it looks like I didn't miss anything.

They recapped all the way back to last Sunday!!!! Geez, why I hang on is beyond me.

Allison G. really scraped the bottom of the barrel this time. Didn't she know that is where you find the slime?

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

03-03-08, 10:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Big Brother #9 Episode #9 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I had to stop watching because my four year-old was in the room. I actually feel sorry for Ryan. I think he really may be the only decent one in the house, unless Jen's racism claims are true, which I doubt since she is the one who said it.

Tribe is pushing up my daisies!

03-03-08, 11:05 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Big Brother #9 Episode #9 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Well last night Ryan was mimicking handicapped people....great choices of human beings, isn't it?

"The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it" - Albert Einstein

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

03-03-08, 11:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Big Brother #9 Episode #9 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
So there really is no one. *sighs*

I had to turn it off at the first mention of the "b" word, which was about 5 minutes in.

Tribe is pushing up my daisies!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •