The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Big Brother #9 Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

02-13-08, 05:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Big Brother #9 Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Please keep the shocking details of tonight's shocking eviction on this thread until 11 p.m. EDT, at which time you will be shocked back to consciousness. {Passing out is a defense mechanism against all the halitosis in the cage. And the horrible, horrible lack of potential in the season.) And remember: anyone posting a sigpic will be electrified without mercy, followed by being matched as a soulmate to Adumb. Thank you.

Can they spoil the identity of tonight's evictees before it 'happens'? Too late!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Big Brother #9 Episode #2 East ... vince3 02-13-08 1
 RE: Big Brother #9 Episode #2 East ... J Slice 02-13-08 2
 RE: Big Brother #9 Episode #2 East ... Estee 02-13-08 3
 Echoes. Estee 02-13-08 4
 RE: Big Brother #9 Episode #2 East ... Estee 02-13-08 5
 Eviction. Estee 02-13-08 6
   RE: Eviction. jd8855 02-13-08 8
   RE: Eviction. JoshInSGV 02-14-08 10
 RE: Big Brother #9 Episode #2 East ... Estee 02-13-08 7
   RE: Big Brother #9 Episode #2 East ... nazpink 02-13-08 9
   RE: Big Brother #9 Episode #2 East ... JoshInSGV 02-14-08 11
       RE: Big Brother #9 Episode #2 East ... jd8855 02-14-08 12
           RE: Big Brother #9 Episode #2 East ... cahaya 02-14-08 13

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

02-13-08, 05:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Big Brother #9 Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
and let's not spoil the IDs of the new Power Couple/HoH either........ too late.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

02-13-08, 08:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Big Brother #9 Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Wow.

So, Adam works for an Autism foundation.

for "retards."

W.T.F.

02-13-08, 08:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Big Brother #9 Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
In addition to Adumb fully earning his name (again), I'm starting to get a very bad Danielle vibe off Jen. It's the whining. The whining is very familiar.

02-13-08, 08:28 PM (EST)
4. "Echoes."
Jacob: proud graduate of the Amber School For The Truly Righteous.

02-13-08, 08:39 PM (EST)
5. "RE: Big Brother #9 Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Sharon hits the panic button and tries to mislead Parker into believing that Ryan was behind the 'snake' incident. Parker tells Jen he's leaning towards believing Sharon, so Ryan & Allison may be out. Jen hits the panic button and tells Parker that she & Ryan are a couple. Ryan now has to tell Allison -- who, just for a change of pace, hits the paranoia button. As do Jen, Ryan, and Parker.

So much for that secret.

02-13-08, 08:48 PM (EST)
6. "Eviction."
It's fairly quick. Jen's crying fit slows it down a little, but the end result is reached: Jacob has talked himself out of the house -- and Sharon has to go with him. Parker IDed the source of the 'snake' issue: time for the loudmouth to go. Jen's main emotional problem with this is Sharon, who she feels was a victim of Jacob. (Twice.)

Adumb d-r admits that he dodged a huge bullet, then claims to be playing stupid so he'll get further in the game. If so, he's very, very good at it...

Commercials. No sign of an interview segment yet.

jd8855 105 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-13-08, 11:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jd8855 Click to send private message to jd8855 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Eviction."
Adam is awful his whole demeaner is offensive everything that comes out of his mouth makes me want to hit him.. His partner (momma) also annoying just because she is harping on everything and just isn't even trying to get along with him it's like she is lobbying to get out of the house.

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-14-08, 00:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Eviction."
Jacob is one of the biggest morons to ever play this game. How could he start talking trash about Parker to Jen, when they have the sole power to evict a couple. What a dumba$$! I do feel bad for Sharon. She was a victim of Jacob's diarreah of the mouth.

02-13-08, 09:04 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Big Brother #9 Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
No interview. Julie wasn't programmed for fake caring this week.

HoH competition, which is basically playing The Newlywed Game while sitting in boats, with props and costumes. Jen & Parker are eligible to compete, so they can't host -- which means we get outside visitors to do so. Welcome back Eric & Jessica from BB8 -- who are still dating.

Many silly props and costumes later which will not be described because honestly, you don't want to know -- Alex & Amanda take HoH.

Whee.

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

02-13-08, 11:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Big Brother #9 Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I too am starting to get the Danielle vibe from Jen as well. I can really see her as someone who thinks she is smart and completely exploiting her boyfriend and dumping him in the end just so she doesn't have to share the money, but not before she gets him ousted and screws around with Parker. Ok, a bit harsh, but then again..........

There was way too much panic and not enough sense in telling Parker and Allison about her and Ryan being a real life couple. On one hand it does save from feeling further betrayed and scorned (especially if their "partner" feels a "connection") but who's to say this whole work as a pair thing will last? If these couples are told that they now play an individual game it only stands to reason that Parker and Allison would both have the guts to turn against Ryan and Jen. I personally think that the team thing won't last and I also think that Allison and Parker are actually more compatible and will get closer now that the two pairs are playing as a team.

Jacob didn't deserve to be there and unfortunately Sharon was punished for his outright stupidity. I don't see how the guy thought that he was stirring the trouble. The only thing he brewed up was his own demise. Telling Jen that people think Parker's a snake was just plain....pointless. Of course she is going to run and tell him and of course it really doesn't even matter even if it were true...she can't vote him out! It would have been better to drop subtle comments that would have caused a lightbulb to go off in people's heads if Parker and Jen evicted someone whom they felt would have otherwise been safe. Then the whole Parker is a snake image would have worked over quite well.

And Adam...well, for someone who works with special needs kids he sure dropped a bomb with referring to them as retards. I mean who says they want to win money so they can open a hair salon so all the "retards can get their hair done together"? What a weirdo. I do see why his partner doesn't like him. Speaking of his partner....she seemed to be warming up to him during that "challenge". They looked like they were having fun and enjoying each other as partners. If she would just tolerate him and vice versa so that they weren't driving others crazy it could work to their advantage if they get seperated because no one would suspect that they would stick together when they didn't need to.

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

02-14-08, 00:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Big Brother #9 Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I never thought I would have the misfortune of having to see Eric again. Thanks to the BB producers we are once again reminded of the awful dreck commonly known as BB8.

jd8855 105 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

02-14-08, 04:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jd8855 Click to send private message to jd8855 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Big Brother #9 Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I think it's cute that they are still together I liked them I liked them a lot .. At least we don't have to see janelle again.. well so far anyway.. god she gets on my nerves..

cahaya 18904 desperate attention whore postings

02-14-08, 07:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Big Brother #9 Episode #2 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Ericbot would make a great replacement for Chenbot.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •