The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Bitter, party of seven, your Final Two is ready: the jury and their votes."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-14-07, 07:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Bitter, party of seven, your Final Two is ready: the jury and their votes."
Speculation on how 'the best group of losers in BB history' (no comment) will ultimately decide the competition -- and which Donato they'll decide it for -- goes here.

My guesses:

Amber: So let's see: just who does Amber's deity want to win this? Why, Amber, of course! So expect to see Amber praying for America to vote money to some lucky soul on the jury. And crying about it. But once someone convicnes her that she actually has to vote... well, obviously that's going to produce more crying. Amber's problem here (and it's a common one) is that she hates both voting options -- and Amber is not going to vote based on gameplay, strategy, intelligent thought, or anything else with a drop of reason behind it. Amber is going to vote based on emotion, possibly with a side order of 'Do you think me spotting Dustin coming out of the shower yesterday is a sign from God?' Ultimately, I think she'll decide Dick caused her more pain and reason excuses for tears than Daniele did, and turn this into a vote for Daniele. And then she'll sob about why her deity has abandoned her. For approximately eight months.

Dustin: Has a good chance of stepping up to the jury, smiling, and disemboweling himself. (Jen will then complain about what this just did to her shoes. My, how inconsiderate Dustin is!) But assuming, just for a moment, that he decides to live through this... Dustin generally made more of an emotional connection with the women in the house, but he never really got close to Daniele. A lot of what he feels against Dick is resonance of what his harem feels against Dick -- Dustin's carrying around everyone's anger. As such, he may go with what he feels will calm the ranks as much as possible (or at least cut Amber's crying time down to seven months), and cast for Daniele. But he's not going to enjoy it.

Jameka: Will not abandon her faith over this, but is planning on having a long talk with her deity afterwards... She and Dick went into yelling matches a few too many times, and while she seems to have forgiven him to some degree, the jury is where old grudges come out to play. But at the same time, she has very little reason to like Daniele. This is a pure 'who do I hate less?' vote, and on that scale, Jameka's likely to go with Daniele. She'll try to just make the Donatos sweat over it: if we get a fire & brimstone speech, this is the most likely suspect for it.

Eric: Easiest call of the seven: he's voting for Dick. America controls his ballot, and America's been supporting the senior Donato all season. Eric may have some fun with his speech -- since he's locked in entering the vote (they pretty much all are, but let's pretend), he can say anything he wants up there. But he'll have to vote for Dick -- and try to convince the others to do the same.

Jessica: And here's the one person he might be able to convince. Imagine what's going through Jessica's head right now. 'Do I vote for the person who backstabbed me, or do I vote for the person who backstabbed me? Decisions, decisions...' I think she might lean towards Dick a little in this: she's had more of a chance to spot how Daniele really controls his actions -- or at least, his desire for Daniele to succeed really controls his actions, but Jessica may not get that far. And no one can resent a blonde like another blonde. So Eric may be able to sway her the rest of the way, and turn this into a second vote for Dick. It could be an ugly process, though -- and he may have to keep working on it all the way to the vote.

Zach: This is the respect question: he's said he doesn't like Dick's tactics, but he recognizes that those tactics brought the Donatos to Final 2. And he's clearly identified Dick as the brains of the pair, which isn't exactly a difficult challenge, but this is Zach: it took a while. So in the end, does he respect the strategist (if not the strategy) and take the general over the private? I think he does: rack up one more for Dick.

Jen: Hates Dick because he attacked her throughout the season, made a truce, backstabbed her, and attacked her again. Hates Daniele for the above, association with Dick, and the fact that Daniele is a woman who thinks she's pretty in a world where no one is allowed to be attractive except Jen. But there is one thing Jen loves -- drama. And it'll get worse if she figures out (or decides) that she might be the swing vote. All the power in her hands? Happy, happy Jen! -- and there's nothing worse in the game than a happy Jen. What's this vote going to come down to? A long, overwrought, incoherent speech about nothing in particular, at least one reference to karma, three for vibes -- and at the very end, what could very well be a pick of random numbers, which Jen will ignore because she was just going to flip her hair a coin anyway. Jen is the ultimate wild card in this group -- and I'm not sure she even knows how she's going to vote... (Censored), I'm not sure she understands there's going to be a vote.

So I've got it as three-three, with Jen breaking the tie based on the number of butterflies she spotted during sequester. Y'all?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Bitter, party of seven, your Fi... nazpink 09-14-07 1
 RE: Bitter, party of seven, your Fi... samboohoo 09-14-07 2
   RE: Bitter, party of seven, your Fi... abbahammer 09-14-07 3
 RE: Bitter, party of seven, your Fi... Colonel Zoidberg 09-14-07 4
   RE: Bitter, party of seven, your Fi... Estee 09-14-07 5
       RE: Bitter, party of seven, your Fi... Colonel Zoidberg 09-14-07 7
 RE: Bitter, party of seven, your Fi... mia rules18 09-14-07 6
   RE: Bitter, party of seven, your Fi... Quest 09-14-07 8
 RE: Bitter, party of seven, your Fi... auntieg53 09-14-07 9
 RE: Bitter, party of seven, your Fi... maryellennaco 09-19-07 10
 RE: Bitter, party of seven, your Fi... MollyTV 09-20-07 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-14-07, 09:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Bitter, party of seven, your Final Two is ready: the jury and their votes."
Hmmmmm...it's obvious that the jurors are bitter ol ladies....no denying that...and it's also obvious that any vote cast to either Donato is going to be a revenge. It's also clear that America is going to have Eric vote and campaign for D!ck. So....if my speculations on D!ck and Daniele are accurate wouldn't the jurors get more of a revenge satisfaction (I think revenge is ridiculous myself) if they voted D!ck?

The way I see it, D!ck has been desperately using the BB game to position himself back into his daughter's life. Seeming how D!ck doesn't seem to offer much to Daniele personality wise and seeming how bratty Daniele is one can only assume that daddy dearest plans on buying back his daughter's love. I really think that D!ck wants Daniele to win first place...more for the title than the money as he would probably give Daniele the difference if he won first place. So there's a slash on D!ck. As for Daniele, she is a sore loser. Even when her and daddy decided that they wouldn't throw the second comp. because they both equally knew enough to feel confident during the third part she was upset that he had won. The girl simply cannot stand not having the win in her hands...so taking second place to daddy would keep her scowling for the rest of the year at least.

Of course, if either Donato decides to grow up over the next few days then the entire scenerio above simply does not matter.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

09-14-07, 10:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Bitter, party of seven, your Final Two is ready: the jury and their votes."
I think you are probably correct. Although I would expect a "What are you going to do with the money" question from Amber or Jameka. Weren't one of these two upset about the thought of Dani spending it all on herself.

I have a feeling the word "tithe" could swing their vote, of course after explaining to Amber what tithe means.

Woo Hoo! I love me some Arkie!

abbahammer 70 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-14-07, 10:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail abbahammer Click to send private message to abbahammer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Bitter, party of seven, your Final Two is ready: the jury and their votes."
This has been a strange season for me. Initially, I loved that D1ck was bullying people. I thought it made for good TV. I found myself on his side most of the season. Then, I really liked Eric, and found that it must have been difficult to do all of the tasks that he had to do.

AS things wore on I found that D1ck and Danielle were hypocrites and full of themselves. I think D1ck played the better game than Danielle did. Yes, Danielle won competitions and POV's, but so did D1ck and at the right time.

Ultimately, the biggest gaffe in the game has to be when Zack had the opportunity to back door Danielle, but instead, left things as they were. How could he not think about splitting those two up? Eric and Jessica were already split up. So sending Eric Home made no sense. The smart thing to do would have been to use the veto on Eric. D1ck would have no choice but to put up Danielle, and Eric votes her out. Instead, he keeps them there and end up battling a power of 2 and ultimately leads to his demise. He obviously, did not think it out.

At any rate, although I was really hoping for someone else, or at least a split of the Donatos, I would think that the house just may give the money to D1ck. He was on the block more. He survived multiple attempts. Made HOH a couple of times, all the while, working on the relationship with his daughter.

I would think that D1ck would be more apt to share his winnings that vice-versa.

Although Danielle was a good competitor...she was the one swayed all of the time. She voted out Nick...she rarely had her own strategy. D1ck did all of that and she went along.

Abbahammer

Colonel Zoidberg 3645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-14-07, 10:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Bitter, party of seven, your Final Two is ready: the jury and their votes."
I wouldn't be so sure it will be close. I envisioned this as a blowout against Evel no matter who he faced - he's this season's answer to Clay, Dreamz, Lillian, and all the other people who would never have a prayer in the final vote unless their opponent's final jury speech consisted of decapitating kittens with a rusty hacksaw.

Let's go with the obvious votes, shall we?

Eric: America's Player will cast America's Vote. And while Eric was a fairly amusing player this season, his backstabbing and bizarre gameplay was forced. So is his jury vote for the highly popular Turd Sandwich Dick.

Amber: We're talking about someone who actually believes, or at least pretends to believe, that God pre-determined the winner, which I always thought was a sly way of saying that God pre-determined her as the winner. Let's see...Daniele at least pretends to have a faith. Evel is an atheist and an open one. A Born-Again fundie voting for a God-less heathen? Not a chance. Score one for GIant Douche Daniele.

Jameka: I'm pretty sure she believes that God pre-determined her and Amber to be the final two and is probably not sure how the hell a godless heathen like Evel got there. I can just picture if Amber and Jameka had made F2 together. At first, they would celebrate because God put them there. THen they would tear each other's throats out arguing over which one God pre-determined as the winner. Never stand between two fervent religious fanatics - and the jury wouldn't, in that case. Rather, Amber and Jameka stand united - this vote's for Giant Douche Daniele.

Dustin: Amber's BFF, which is mildly hilarious, considering that she's a fervent anti-Semite but is willing to have an openly gay man as a close friend. Last time I checked, most people who hate Jews also hate gays. But then again, Kail was just as homophobic as anyone, and her best friends in the house were...no surprise...Joe and Dustin. So Kail and Amber are the walking contradictions of the house. Dustin, however, is no contradiction - his BFF votes Giant Douche Daniele, so he does, too.

That's three votes Daniele, and one vote for the old man. Given this information...

Jen: She sees this as an opportunity to sink Evel, and she takes it. She encorages Giant Douche Daniele to cut her father out of her life again as she casts the winning vote for him.

Game, set, match, Daniele. But just to run it up...

Zach: He called Evel's tactics "awful," and given all the crap Evel heaped on him, is he really going to encourage that? Zach's a reasonably nice guy, albeit one with absolutely no social skills...kind of like Evel, who has no social skills...and is a jerk. Zach votes Giant Douche Daniele.

Eric is going to be forced to campaign for Evel. His tactics may actually work on...

Jessica: I don't think she ever really liked Daniele, to be honest, and if Eric pushes her to vote for Evel, she will consider it. So here's the second vote for Turd Sandwich...err, I mean, Dick.

So with that, Jessica, who may decide in the jury house that voting is stupid, will don a "Vote or Die" T-shirt in place of her normal "Booyah!" T-shirt to cast the second vote for Turd Sandwich. And, after Giant Douche already has five votes, she mopes momentarily that her vote didn't matter.

At this point, both finalists are immediately arrested for gross stupidity, which was made a crime punishable by 10 years in prison and a forfeiture of all prize money earned in the BB house's precinct while they were in the house, and everyone realized that their vote really didn't matter.

And, in a perfectly absurd ending to the season, either there is no winner, CBS goes bankrupt, or they award the $500,000 to Zach. Any of those endings is enough to be considered stupid and pointless.

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

09-14-07, 11:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Bitter, party of seven, your Final Two is ready: the jury and their votes."
Okay, now you're just being silly. Under that last scenario, Endemol clearly awards the prize to Amber & Jameka 'cause that's what their god wanted.

Of course, if Endemol gives the prize to only one of the two, we've got some major theological questions on our hands.

Colonel Zoidberg 3645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-14-07, 11:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Bitter, party of seven, your Final Two is ready: the jury and their votes."
Under that last scenario, Endemol clearly awards the prize to Amber & Jameka 'cause that's what their god wanted.

Except for the fact that, since they can't agree on who God pre-determined to win, they tear each other's throats out, and since one would need a throat to live, the prize defaults to one of the other five jurors.

First to Zach, until they decide that someone who's a relative of a CBS employee (clearly he's a mechanical replication of the Chenbot) can't win, it goes to Eric until they disqualify him under the "no outside influence" rule that CBS themselves violated. Jessica's scheduled to get it until Carol whacks her over the head with a frying pan, causing her to become a vegetable. When her mind is re-constituted into a toaster oven, she is declared ineligible for the prize.

Next in line is Jen, and she's also arrested under the "gross stupidity" rule. After that, Dustin is next in line, but Joe challenges him to a whine-off, with the winner getting the $500,000. Joe wins but is declared ineligible because of having won other whine-offs before.

The prize then goes...to Kail. However, at the last minute, her entire hometown shows up, straps her to an outbound train, and she's off to God-knows-where. Next in line is Nick, except that he was martyred to the God of Whining and Crying by Daniele.

After that, we have Mike, who's immediately disqualified because of his Marcellas-esque move in the third round. Next up is Carol, and since no one's quite sure if there was really a Carol on this season, the $500,000 remains in float.

So CBS does what they really wanted to do and awards it to Janelle.

mia rules18 409 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-14-07, 11:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mia%20rules18 Click to send private message to mia%20rules18 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Bitter, party of seven, your Final Two is ready: the jury and their votes."
Estee, you are brilliant. I agree with everything, except I think that Zach may vote for Daniele. I think he's always had a bit of a soft spot for her. Also, there's that "Nick Connection" that may get her the Zach vote. Jen could go either way so I will be interested to see how that vote goes down...and
her "long, overwrought, incoherent speech about nothing in particular"...yeah, should be good.

Quest 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-14-07, 03:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Quest Click to send private message to Quest Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Bitter, party of seven, your Final Two is ready: the jury and their votes."
My view on all of this is like the following:

Amber: She will positively vote for Daniele. For the religous reasons listed.

Jameka: Same as Amber.

Zach: I think he will vote for Daniele, because he will appreciate her multiple POV wins and he doesn't like the way ##### played the game.

Dustin: He will definitely vote for Daniele, seeing her slightly better than #####.

Eric: No doubt about it, he'll vote for #####

Jessica: Eric will convince her ##### deserves it.

Jen: Daniele. It's a way to punish ##### for everything he did to her.

5 votes for Daniele, two for #####.

auntieg53 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-14-07, 10:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail auntieg53 Click to send private message to auntieg53 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Bitter, party of seven, your Final Two is ready: the jury and their votes."
ESTEE..I think you got it.down to Jen, not knowing she has the swing vote, I am so over Amber and her tears that I wanted to throw a shoe at my tv. And if Zach the floater would have won I would have lost my faith where is picked up. Why dont we see more of the jury house and what is going on their? I am so happy with the way things played out the better players won.And the good people wished bad things on the bad poeople so long karma turned on them. auntieg53

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-19-07, 07:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Bitter, party of seven, your Final Two is ready: the jury and their votes."
" Can I just squeeze in at this table? IT"S NOT FFFFFFFFFFFFFFAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR"

Baby Daniele whining at the after-party, of course!

MollyTV 480 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-20-07, 04:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MollyTV Click to send private message to MollyTV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Bitter, party of seven, your Final Two is ready: the jury and their votes."
LOL>>>great title...

but here is what gets me...no matter who the jury is...no matter the show...no one cares who sits in the final 2 when it comes to the jury questioning.

all the jury ever wants to know is all about me me me. who ELSE do you think would be in the final 2? who ELSE do you think played the most strategic? it makes me crazy to hear their questions.

AAARRRCCCHHHH.
mollytv

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •