The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Rush to judgment II: HoH nomination speculation and possibilities for BB8 speed dating hour."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-06-07, 11:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Rush to judgment II: HoH nomination speculation and possibilities for BB8 speed dating hour."
LAST EDITED ON 09-06-07 AT 12:05 PM (EST)

You know it's a BB twist when you repeat yourself... Pre-show predictions go here. I'm using all the available contestants in mine just because we can't be 100% certain about who's going out yet. As before, I'll explain my probably-faulty reasoning on request.

Should Jameka survive the initial vote, the first HoH competition of the night will be the last she's not allowed to play in. Zach is off the boards as per standard rules.

HoH: Jessica

Nominees: The giant question here is: given that her survival means the Donatos kept their word, will Jessica honor the alliance or choose this moment to make a power play? I think she's been living on the edge for too long and doesn't enjoy the feeling of razor wire against the soles of her feet: Dick & Danielle go up.
If Veto Is Used: Zach.
Evictee, No Veto: Daniele. (The blonde destroy the blonde.)
Evictee, Veto: Whichever Donato remains -- unless Eric manages to pull a Will and talk Jessica down at the last second. 'See? My plan was to backdoor Zach all along! I told you I was loyal!'

HoH: Dick

Nominees: If Jessica remains in the house, he'll stick to his alliance a while longer: Zach & Eric go up. If Daniele convinces him to vote the other way, it'll be Eric & Jameka.
If Veto Is Used: With Jessica present, she gets to go up again. Without her, Zach. (Zach winning and saving someone is the worst-case for Dick, forcing him to nominate Danielle.)
Evictee, No Veto: Zach with Jessica present, Eric without her.
Evictee, Veto: Whoever's left of the original nominees.

HoH: Danielle

Nominees: If Jessica survives, Eric & Jessica go up. 'My dad doesn't control me! I'll do what I want to!' If she's out, it'll be Eric & Jameka.
If Veto Is Used: If Jessica is gone, Zach. If not, we're probably still looking at Zach. (Worst-case here for Danielle is her backup nominee winning and taking someone off -- suddenly, Dick has to go up.)
Evictee, No Veto: Eric
Evictee, Veto: If possible, whichever E&J member is left -- Danielle will tiebreak in that direction. If we wind up with Zach vs. Jameka, Zach leaves. Anyone vs. Dick, we get whoever isn't her father -- unless it's been a really whiny week. 'You can't control me -- and now you're gone!'

It's Daniele. She could throw exactly that big a tantrum. Live.

HoH: Eric

Now this is where it gets interesting in one major way: there won't be enough time for an America's Choice control vote. For the first -- and possibly only -- time, Eric will be free to act on his own.

Nominees: If he's been backstabbed by watching Jessica go out, will he counter with Dick and Danielle? Very possibly. He wants to think Jameka's on his side (at least for now) and he believes he can outsmart Zach. So I'll say he puts the Donatos up in that scenario. However, if his alliance proves solid, it should be Zach & Daniele.
If Veto Is Used: With a D&D nomination, Zach. Without it, he'll nominate Jessica for pawn use if he can, with the intent of getting Zach out -- but there are Blingie scenarios that would force Dick onto the block.
Evictee, No Veto: With Jessica present, Zach, counting on Dick to tie the vote and himself to get Zach out. If Jessica's gone, Daniele -- he wants Dick around as a jury F2 option.
Evictee, Veto: Without Jessica, he'll take out whatever Donato remains on the block. With Jessica, Zach should go -- unless he gets his worst-case scenario, which forces him to get rid of Daniele.

I'm very probably wrong.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 And one note from the live feeds. Estee 09-06-07 1
 RE: Rush to judgment II: HoH nomin... mia rules18 09-06-07 2
   RE: Rush to judgment II: HoH nomin... Glass 09-06-07 3
 RE: Rush to judgment II: HoH nomin... AyaK 09-06-07 4
   RE: Rush to judgment II: HoH nomin... jd8855 09-06-07 5
   RE: Rush to judgment II: HoH nomin... Estee 09-06-07 6
 RE: Rush to judgment II: HoH nomin... Kitty Von Tess 09-06-07 7
   RE: Rush to judgment II: HoH nomin... maryellennaco 09-06-07 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

09-06-07, 11:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "And one note from the live feeds."
No matter what happens, this is going to blindside Daniele. She's spent the last couple of days predicting that we won't get a speed hour: her reasoning (ha) is that it's too late in the season. She may start to catch on when Julie goes to the eviction shortly after the show begins -- but there's no guarantees.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

mia rules18 409 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-06-07, 12:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mia%20rules18 Click to send private message to mia%20rules18 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Rush to judgment II: HoH nomination speculation and possibilities for BB8 speed dating hour."
I think Jessica and Jameka are hitting the road tonight...

Glass 381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-06-07, 02:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glass Click to send private message to Glass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Rush to judgment II: HoH nomination speculation and possibilities for BB8 speed dating hour."
Impossible to predict without knowing the HOH though... I have a sinking feeling it's Jessica and Eric.

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

09-06-07, 02:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Rush to judgment II: HoH nomination speculation and possibilities for BB8 speed dating hour."
LAST EDITED ON 09-06-07 AT 02:42 PM (EST)

Right now, D!ck seems committed to his daughter's choice of strategy, which means ta-ta for Jess.

The HoH will have to be something quick. If it's questions, Eric has a chance. If Eric doesn't win HoH, he and Jameka go up, and Jameka goes out unless veto intercedes. If Eric does win HoH, D!ck and Dani go up, with Zach as the replacement nominee if veto is used. Of course, if Zach won veto and used it to save Dani, then Jameka would go up and out, but that would require Zach winning another competition.

And don't forget, there will be another HoH right after the show. If Eric wins HoH for the show, then he'll be nominated next week unless Jameka wins HoH.

jd8855 105 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-06-07, 02:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jd8855 Click to send private message to jd8855 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Rush to judgment II: HoH nomination speculation and possibilities for BB8 speed dating hour."
I know it may eventually come to D&D putting eachother up but that would still be a good thing to witness I think that would be a big shake up. If she put ED up. and then actively campaigned to get him out. sorry just thoughts of wanting something to shake the house up a bit.

09-06-07, 03:19 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Rush to judgment II: HoH nomination speculation and possibilities for BB8 speed dating hour."
Thus once again answering the question 'What's Dick's biggest weakness in this game?' Daniele. One little screaming display of bratitude and he'll do anything she says, mostly in the name of getting her to shut up. And that trick never works for more than half an hour, but he's gonna keep trying it anyway...

So right now, Eric's best hope is to take HoH, break up the Donatos, and have Jameka shake off the rust and keep control away from the survivor (and Zach) long enough to try and finish the job. Not the best odds -- and it almost means he has to win first, just to save an ally he can pass off to.

Basically, if there was ever a time for Eric to make a move, it has to be now. But everything's going to depend on the HoH competition.

Well, that and Julie not screwing up the call.

The feeds have been down for a while now -- probably prepwork for the live show underway.

Kitty Von Tess 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-06-07, 10:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Kitty%20Von%20Tess Click to send private message to Kitty%20Von%20Tess Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Rush to judgment II: HoH nomination speculation and possibilities for BB8 speed dating hour."
DAYUMMM....Estee's prediction was spot-on. I was so disappointed that Eric didn't win HOH; the Donato show is getting on my very last nerve.

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-06-07, 10:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Rush to judgment II: HoH nomination speculation and possibilities for BB8 speed dating hour."
I completely agree, Kitty. The Donato show is wearing thin, thin...

I would be happy if anyone BUT that little whiny freak; Daniele; wins.

Even puky=azz Zach would be better than her. YUCK!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •