The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Live Feeds: The Rule Of King HoH Shrek The Fourth First."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-31-07, 07:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Live Feeds: The Rule Of King HoH Shrek The Fourth First."
All-grunting! All-scratching! And earwax, earwax, earwax! The fun never stops in the HoH room!

In other news, an isolated inland location on the planet has been mysteriously covered in eight inches of salt water. Cause unknown.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Live Feeds: The Rule Of Kin... AyaK 08-31-07 1
   Nominations? AyaK 08-31-07 2
       And the noms are... AyaK 08-31-07 4
           Nick AyaK 08-31-07 5
               RE: Nick rjrabbit 08-31-07 6
           RE: And the noms are... frisky 09-01-07 7
 Nominations samboohoo 08-31-07 3
 RE: Live Feeds: The Rule Of Kin... vince3 09-01-07 8
 And the POV goes to... Puffy 09-01-07 9
   RE: And the POV goes to... Glass 09-01-07 10
       RE: And the POV goes to... teacherkelly 09-01-07 11
           RE: And the POV goes to... Dakota 09-01-07 18
       RE: And the POV goes to... vince3 09-01-07 13
           RE: And the POV goes to... AyaK 09-01-07 15
               RE: And the POV goes to... vince3 09-01-07 16
               RE: And the POV goes to... vince3 09-01-07 17
               RE: And the POV goes to... Dakota 09-01-07 19
 Buyer's remorse vince3 09-01-07 12
 Prepare yourselves vince3 09-01-07 14
 Was POV used? Chez 09-03-07 20
   RE: Was POV used? friendtiltheend 09-03-07 21
   RE: Was POV used? Snidget 09-03-07 22
       RE: Was POV used? Snidget 09-03-07 24
 Annoyance Imitation AP Task vince3 09-03-07 23
 Veto Ceremony rasslinmomma 09-03-07 25
   RE: Veto Ceremony vince3 09-04-07 28
 POV Ceremony over..... vince3 09-03-07 26
 RE: Live Feeds: The Rule Of Kin... AyaK 09-04-07 27
   RE: Live Feeds: The Rule Of Kin... AyaK 09-05-07 29
       RE: Live Feeds: The Rule Of Kin... Wacko Jacko 09-05-07 30
 Suspicions are powerless against th... Estee 09-05-07 31
 Janelle interviewed on feeds Rebel Crown 09-06-07 32
   RE: Janelle interviewed on feeds AyaK 09-06-07 33
       RE: Janelle interviewed on feeds nailbone 09-06-07 34
       RE: Janelle interviewed on feeds Estee 09-06-07 35
       RE: Janelle interviewed on feeds Dakota 09-06-07 37
 The feeds come back -- Estee 09-06-07 36

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

08-31-07, 06:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Live Feeds: The Rule Of King HoH Shrek The Fourth First."
LAST EDITED ON 08-31-07 AT 06:57 PM (EST)

>In other news, an isolated inland location on the planet
>has been mysteriously covered in eight inches of salt water.
>Cause unknown.

Not to God, who betrayed Amber in her hour of need by failing to smite Eric.

Dani was trying to throw Eric under the bus with Zach; D!ck defended Jameka getting nominated. Dani clearly thinks Zach is on her side and she'd be fine with him staying around for awhile.

Now HoH Shrek Zach is trying to make a deal with Eric regarding next week, although he's still saying that he's going to put at least one of E&J up.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

08-31-07, 07:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Nominations?"
...may be taking place now, because the live feeds have been dead (showing trivia) for the last hour.

08-31-07, 08:42 PM (EST)
4. "And the noms are..."
...Jameka and Jessica, as D!ck pushed for.

Zach is talking with Dani again. He tells her he has a funny feeling that D!ck and Eric are close. Dani keeps quiet.

It appears that what Dani is trying to do is to make sure she has Zach's vote at the end, because she's trashing Eric and Jess to him, but she's not coming anywhere near to confiding "real" secrets to him.

Zach says that Jess never expected he'd put her up because she didn't come talk to him and let Eric speak for her (wrong as usual, Zach) and that "she's too young" -- he "wouldn't date her."

Earlier, BTW, Jessica got her phone call and talked to her brother Dean and his friend Tucker, who are back from Iraq. She hugged Eric afterward to thank him, and Zach told Dani that Eric "better get some play" as a result. Uh, been there, done that, Zach....

08-31-07, 08:54 PM (EST)
5. "Nick"
Dani and Zach think Eric set up Nick to be booted, and they think it's unfortunate that Eric's still there. Zach jokes that maybe Eric hooked up with Jen (still clueless, Zach).

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-31-07, 09:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Nick"
Thanks AyaK for the updates!!!

frisky 11684 desperate attention whore postings

09-01-07, 01:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: And the noms are..."
See, this is the kind of behaviour that has always skeeved me (and probably the HG's) out about Zach. He is a classic male chauvinist.

His approach to this game from the beginning has been "bro's vs. ho's," even as the weeks went on and it was clear that the game was not split down gender lines. He has been complaining for weeks about the possibility of "chicks" at the end.

He measures the value of the women around them by their dateability and, judging from his comment regarding Eric, clearly thinks that women should be held in servitude to men when men do nice things. What a knob. What can Danielle be thinking while he's spewing this crap?

I knew when he won that he would put two women on the block. He's playing last friggin' season. Twit.

Rolly made this.

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

08-31-07, 08:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Nominations"
TV Clubhouse says Jameka and Jessica.

Woo Hoo! I love me some Arkie!

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

09-01-07, 01:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Live Feeds: The Rule Of King HoH Shrek The Fourth First."
If what the hamsters saying is correct, the POV competition will be held in about 70 minutes (midnight BB time) At least, that's what Dick's claiming he heard from the DR because they gave him fair warning he'd be without his smokes until at least that long................(they've been under lockdown while they've been building whatever the POV setup will be........ and it's been a while....and he can't smoke inside.....)

Puffy 6571 desperate attention whore postings

09-01-07, 07:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "And the POV goes to... "
Daniele.

I wonder why Eric, Jess, Zach, Amber, and Jameka didn't join forces to evict Daniele and ED. They could have done it this week without Amber. In Survivor, the weaker players have often turned on the leaders and kicked them out.

Glass 381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-01-07, 09:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glass Click to send private message to Glass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: And the POV goes to... "
That's actually exactly what we're seeing now, IMO...

Those Donatos represent a half-million dollars for anybody who makes it to the end with one of them. Zach would never beat Eric or Jess in the final (only four evictions away), and he probably wouldn't beat Jameka either. His only reasonable choice is to make sure those players are gone. His only move is to make a F3 deal with Danielle and #####, and wait for Eric/Jess (whichever survives) to take one of them out. With any luck (lucky for Zach) you end up with a Donato and Jameka in the final, and the Donato takes Zach to the final because the entire LNC composes the jury and might vote Jameka to win.

This is all assuming Zach can win at all, even against a Donato... God knows what his pitch would be to the jury.

teacherkelly 179 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-01-07, 11:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail teacherkelly Click to send private message to teacherkelly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: And the POV goes to... "
I would not want to stand next to Daniele in the F2. She has been an outstanding competitor. If she was standing next to Zach or #####, I think she wins in both cases.

Dustin: Daniele
Jen: anyone but ED
Anber: Daniele
Amber: Daniele
Jess: Daniele (She has said many times she sees her as the biggest threat)
Jameka: Daniele
Eric: ? whomever we tell him to vote for

If it's ED evicted he will most certainly vote Dani
If it's Zach evicted he will could go either way

But Daniele and anyone but Jameka in the F2 it's Dani

Dakota 5643 desperate attention whore postings

09-01-07, 06:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: And the POV goes to... "
>I would not want to stand
>next to Daniele in the
>F2. She has been an
>outstanding competitor. If she was
>standing next to Zach or
>#####, I think she wins
>in both cases.

I agree. I don't think Eric can win unless they reveal the America's Player thing before the jury inquisition. Daniele, Jessica and Jameka are all players who would likely get votes before Zach, Eric or D!ck.

Charter Member: Club Anti-DAW

09-01-07, 12:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: And the POV goes to... "
There's someone else in the house that is an easy F2 person and the last name isn't Donato........

AmERICa's Player. Unless he reveals the AP twist before the vote is made, which according to the interview with Allison Grodner, wouldn't be fair, he's also looking at a very angry jury house made of former alliance mates and enemies............

Dustin knows Eric was responsible for his ouster
Jen has to vote for someone, but Eric? Doubt it.
Amber? Eric? *falls down laughing* I think she'd have to have the Pirate Master Captain's hat dosage to even consider it!
and if Jameka goes into the house, especially this week, that's 4........

Unless the jury can put personal predjucies and feelings aside and look at gameplay (and that's a tall order for any RTV jury....) I think even Zach can win against Eric, but he'd be the one to only win 4-3........ (and that's because the only people who might have the thought processes to put the personal aside are still in the cage.....)

09-01-07, 03:29 PM (EST)
15. "RE: And the POV goes to... "
LAST EDITED ON 09-01-07 AT 03:34 PM (EST)

Eric can't win against anyone, after he stabbed the LNC in the back (thanks to America's voting).

D!ck knows it. D!ck knows that it would be great to have Eric in the F2.

And as a charter member of the LOJH (and, unfortunately, the originator of the "Legion of Janelle" phrase), I'm glad that Janelle likes D!ck and hates Eric. It simply reinforces my belief that she's the biggest bubblehead ever to play BB.

And it's fascinating to see that Dani wants to stab the other members of the LJC alliance in the back and boot Jess, while D!ck wants to keep his word. Ultimately, it's D!ck's choice, since the only voters are going to be Eric, Dani and D!ck.

09-01-07, 03:36 PM (EST)
16. "RE: And the POV goes to... "
If Dick vs. Eric was the F2 I'd think a good chunk of the current jury pool would Draco on that decision..........

09-01-07, 03:46 PM (EST)
17. "RE: And the POV goes to... "
Actually.......

Daniele might have the first choice about whether to stab the LJC alliance or not..... if she uses the POV on Jameka....... someone in the LJC will go home and I'm sure she'd make sure that if she uses the POV, she'd make sure Eric would be the one who'd go up in Jameka's place..............

09-01-07, 06:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: And the POV goes to... "
>Eric can't win against anyone, after
>he stabbed the LNC in
>the back (thanks to America's
>voting).

Sad but true. Although I've come to see what a jerk Eric is, so I'm not fretting.

>D!ck knows it. D!ck knows
>that it would be great
>to have Eric in the
>F2.

D!ck v. Eric. The jury might decline to vote and walk out.

>And it's fascinating to see that
>Dani wants to stab the
>other members of the LJC
>alliance in the back and
>boot Jess, while D!ck wants
>to keep his word.
>Ultimately, it's D!ck's choice, since
>the only voters are going
>to be Eric, Dani and
>D!ck.

Daniele has consistently gone along with Daddy Dearest. Then gets angry with someone else because she doesn't like what was done.

Charter Member: Club Anti-DAW

09-01-07, 11:26 AM (EST)
12. "Buyer's remorse"
Jessica's having it because she's regretting not getting rid of a Donato last week.........

Eric's having it because he's blaming himself for having both Jessica and Jameka up for nominations this week. (To the point that before the POV he had a breakdown.......)

Daniele's starting to have it because she sees this week as a good chance to break up the Eric/Jessica duo and Dick's still thinking of riding the LJC for a little longer, stating it'd look like they've had a consistent strategy to the jury......

In other news:

Janelle apparently loves the Evil, Evil, Evel Dick, Evil!

and hates the AmERICa's Playa(er)

09-01-07, 01:15 PM (EST)
14. "Prepare yourselves"
LAST EDITED ON 09-01-07 AT 03:38 PM (EST)

for some very scary images on Tuesday night......

According to Dingo's Hamsterwatch, the POV that Janelle hosted will be the return of the Morphomatic!

A Dustin and Joe Morphomatic image? *shudder*

Chez 670 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-03-07, 09:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Was POV used?"
Just bumping this thread up..

And wondering was the Veto ceremony held yet, and what happened?

friendtiltheend 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-03-07, 09:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail friendtiltheend Click to send private message to friendtiltheend Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Was POV used?"
Dani won POV per Jokers

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

09-03-07, 09:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Was POV used?"
I think the POV ceremony is usually sometime on Monday, if it is used Jokers (http://www.jokersupdates.com) will update the front page with who was saved and who the new nomination is.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

09-03-07, 02:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Was POV used?"
According to Jokers the Veto Ceremony is over and the veto was not used.

09-03-07, 01:42 PM (EST)
23. "Annoyance Imitation AP Task"
Dick ended up being the winner which is kinda a double-edged sword: He at least has a sense of humor about it, but since he's on again/off again close to Daniele, it might tempt her to use the POV and talk to Zach to put him up..........

So far there was a couple of rounds last night which included Eric mimicking Dick's spitting.

This morning was another round and a milk fight broke out! (Eric lost the milk fight, but Dick ended up cleaning most of the milk mess while Eric went to take a (cold, due to HoH tradeoffs...) shower)

There was speculation last night that if Jessica or Jameka would've been selected, Eric would've been "dead man walking" and of course mocking Zach or Daniele right now would have pretty much killed any position in the game he had right now.......

At least the Dick selection will be good for a laugh when they show it.........

rasslinmomma 938 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-03-07, 02:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rasslinmomma Click to send private message to rasslinmomma Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Veto Ceremony"
Danielle did not use the POV.
Jameka figures they'll know who's out as soon as Julie says the first numer. If it's 3-0, Jameka's gone, if it's 2-1 then Jess is done.

09-04-07, 11:51 AM (EST)
28. "RE: Veto Ceremony"
It's a good assumption, but it's possible that there could be 3-0 for Jessica or 2-1 for Jameka if the ScrewEric voting faction rears its ugly head again and forces Eric to vote to evict his girlfriend.........(the second voting number would occur if the Donatos decide to put the knives away and not backstab the lovebirds......)

09-03-07, 02:45 PM (EST)
26. "POV Ceremony over....."
and the noms remain the same.........

09-04-07, 11:45 AM (EST)
27. "RE: Live Feeds: The Rule Of King HoH Shrek The Fourth First."
You know, the PoV competition started at 1:30 AM. I guess they needed to do it that late to allow Janelle to get plastered enough to do it.

Everyone has discussed how Eric dissed Janelle during the PoV. It will be interesting to see if they show it; D!ck doesn't think CBS will. But it's nice to know that the LOJH extends inside the BB house.

D!ck told Jameka she was gone. This was preplanned by the Double-Cross Alliance (D/D/Z), because they want Eric to be shocked by the 2-1 Jess vote and thus weak in the Thursday HoH, so that D!ck or Dani wins, because they figure that Eric will put up the Donatos if he wins after the double-cross.

D!ck said that right before the vote, he was going to offer Jameka a chance to stay if she pledged to give the Donatos control of PoV if she won it. He figured she'd have to, because she'd believe she was going home otherwise.

Jess asked Eric and D!ck whether she still needed to pack, after hearing of D!ck's conversation with Jameka!?! Eric told her she did, because he didn't want her to look like Kail. I don't know if he has any real inkling of what's coming up, though.

D!ck is still unhappy about the planned double-cross of their alliance-mates. Dani and Zach are happy about it, though.

09-05-07, 03:33 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Live Feeds: The Rule Of King HoH Shrek The Fourth First."
Yesterday, Dani inadvertently hinted to Eric that Jess was going this week. Eric picked up on it, though he hasn't told Jess - but he did tell Jess that they would decide what to do next "if" she was still there next week, and Jess immediately picked up the "if".

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

09-05-07, 04:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Live Feeds: The Rule Of King HoH Shrek The Fourth First."
In a way I am glad Jess is going. She hasn't used her own mind, she just lets Eric tell her what to do all the time. Nominateing Zach last week was very dumb. Zach was Jessica's second vote....he would vote anyways she said. but Eric felt threatened by Zach so he told her Zach must go....Dumby went along with it. Jameka could not even play HOH so she was no threat to Jess. She still could've not cast Evel and Daniele.

09-05-07, 05:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "Suspicions are powerless against the logic of the Daniele."
Zach has been wondering whether they'll get a double elimination this week. Daniele thinks it's too late in the season to bother with one. Stay tuned Thursday for some really intense whining.

Jameka is still under the impression she's going this week, and has been asking the others if there are any messages they want passed on to the Sequester house. Dick has one for Jen. 'Tell her to seek professional help.'

Dick's been openly stressing all over the backyard: another one of those podcasts he's been sending out to America roughly once a night. Basically, he feels that either he gets the next HoH or things are going to be very, very bad.

Eric would kill for a Connect Four set.

Rebel Crown 1411 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-06-07, 04:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rebel%20Crown Click to send private message to Rebel%20Crown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "Janelle interviewed on feeds"
How desperate is BB to make the feeds interesting? Hey, I'm glad you asked. So desperate that they brought back Janelle - one of the most-talked-about HG ever.

A screencap from the interview:

I couldn't find a transcript but this thread from TVClubhouse reports what they heard (it's about 8-10 pages long):

http://www.tvclubhouse.com/forum/messages/10972/4608886.html?1189052873

Highlights:

Called Eric a douche bag and a 5'5" little weasel;
Liked Jen;
Found ED charming but not bangable;
Wants a D/D/Z final 3, but thinks one of D/D going home next;
Thinks ED needs ego flattered and Jen wouldn't do that, a critical error;
Would tell Daniele that she has only one dad and to work on her relationship with him;
Heard that Jen packed her bags in sequester and was going to leave, but did not.

09-06-07, 02:31 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Janelle interviewed on feeds"
I can see why Janelle, who probably had the worst strategic gameplay of anyone in BB history -- and did it two seasons in a row, would be critical of Eric, who has dominated the strategic gameplay this year.

Plus, Eric's a nerd. When a nerd is 100 times better than you at something, you're a total loser. Right, Janie?

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

09-06-07, 03:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Janelle interviewed on feeds"
But still VERY hot!!!

09-06-07, 03:26 PM (EST)
35. "RE: Janelle interviewed on feeds"
And don't forget: Eric called her fat.

09-06-07, 07:39 PM (EST)
37. "RE: Janelle interviewed on feeds"
>Plus, Eric's a nerd. When
>a nerd is 100 times
>better than you at something,
>you're a total loser.
>Right, Janie?

I won't debate the Eric v. Janelle thing, but Eric isn't just a nerd, he's a mean nerd. He's been needlessly harsh and obnoxious in some of the things he's said about people. While he didn't shout it through the house with cuss words inserted every third word, he still rivals D!ck in obnoxious.

09-06-07, 04:16 PM (EST)
36. "The feeds come back --"
-- to find the hamsters busy cleaning the cage. In what is almost guaranteed not to be foreshadowing, Dick has mopped himself into a corner.

Wakeup songs for the day were 'Me, Myself, and I' plus 'We Are The Champions'. Can you find the foreshadowing in those tunes? Good luck.

Just about everyone's visibly cleaning except Zach and Daniele. Presumably Zach is performing one of his six-hour earwax excavations, and Daniele -- well, asking Daniele to clean would be -- asking Daniele to do something. Of course, you could always ask her to whine about cleaning.

Wonder how this group of hamsters compares to previous ones for tidiness? We've heard a lot of 'please clean up!' on the feeds...

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •