The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Big Brother #8 Episode #27 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-04-07, 06:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Big Brother #8 Episode #27 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Please keep the cheers and screams of agony as both Legions Of Janelle (lovers and bashers) return to the BB stage on this thread until midnight EDT, by which point the West Coast will not only have decided which side it's on, but will have had extra time to reach the nearest bomb shelter. Just be glad she's only hosting. Umagine if she was given a chance to play her way back in. Before you could say 'No sigpics, please', we'd have Danielle whining endlessly about how fat Janelle was, Jameka wondering what revision of Divine Plan 3.2 she was now dealing with, Jessica hiding under the bed from fear of the scaaaaaary challenge force, Dick retiring to the Round Room for three days so he could work up a new round of insults, Eric being given the news that he was no longer America's Player and could in fact go home now, and Zach experiencing the wondrous physical sensation of having his testicles rammed into his body cavity and coming to rest in his lungs. And it would serve him right.

Hmmm. Come to think of it, I'm not really seeing a downside here...

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Fair warning. Estee 09-04-07 1
 Secondary Warning vince3 09-04-07 2
 RE: America's mimic lynkfri13 09-04-07 3
   RE: America's mimic AyaK 09-05-07 23
 RE: Big Brother #8 Episode #27 East... Snidget 09-04-07 4
 RE: Big Brother #8 Episode #27 East... Snidget 09-04-07 5
   Decisions, decisions... Estee 09-04-07 8
       RE: Decisions, decisions... Snidget 09-04-07 9
 RE: Big Brother #8 Episode #27 East... Snidget 09-04-07 6
 Oh no... Estee 09-04-07 7
 RE: Big Brother #8 Episode #27 East... Snidget 09-04-07 10
   RE: Big Brother #8 Episode #27 East... Estee 09-04-07 14
 RE: Big Brother #8 Episode #27 East... Snidget 09-04-07 11
 RE: Big Brother #8 Episode #27 East... Snidget 09-04-07 12
   RE: Big Brother #8 Episode #27 East... Estee 09-04-07 16
       RE: Big Brother #8 Episode #27 East... AyaK 09-05-07 24
 The biggest lie of the season. Estee 09-04-07 13
 Flashback Estee 09-04-07 15
   RE: Flashback JD8 09-04-07 18
 America's Dupe task Snidget 09-04-07 17
   RE: America's Dupe task Snidget 09-04-07 19
       RE: America's Dupe task Estee 09-04-07 20
 RE: Big Brother #8 Episode #27 East... maryellennaco 09-04-07 21
   RE: Big Brother #8 Episode #27 East... observer 09-05-07 22

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

09-04-07, 06:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Fair warning."
Unless I see a U-Haul, crane, or sixteen-ton jack being used to deliver Janelle into the hamster cage, please keep all comments on Janelle's weight and the perceived extreme excess thereof down to one per person, or I'm going to drop her total perceived tonage on your right foot.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

09-04-07, 07:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "Secondary Warning"
I know the OT Politically Incorrect FF League is holding it's draft during tonight's Big Brother, but I'm not sure if the regular league is drafting tonight or not...........

lynkfri13 224 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-04-07, 08:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail lynkfri13 Click to send private message to lynkfri13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: America's mimic"
I understand Eric got lucky with the vote on who he should mimic tonight. ED will probably explode with few leftover effects.

My question is what happens if Eric decides NOT to comply with the vote. For example, if he's told to vote out Jessica in order to win part of his pretty measly reward, what if he decides it's completely against his $500,000 potential reward? CAN he refuse? What is the punishment if he does?

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

09-05-07, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: America's mimic"
According to executive producer Allison Grodner, Eric must vote per America's wishes. That's why he had to give Dustin the boot, although keeping Dustin would probably have been better for Eric long-term.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

09-04-07, 08:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Big Brother #8 Episode #27 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 09-04-07 AT 09:02 PM (EST)

Warning, I've had a bad day.

I hate all human beings. Especially human beings that brak on and on and on and on.

Maybe I should put my TV in a bullet proof crib or something, it may not survive the night.

09-04-07, 08:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Big Brother #8 Episode #27 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Total brakage during the recraps.
Total brakage about the nominations.

Jessica says she was called on stage when he was little that she wanted to be president or a waitress.

Danielle takes the laugh over waitress personally.

Then dick makes more jokage and she gets really bitchy.

Can we drop something the weight Janelle is supposed to be on her head.

He talks to her about it and she gets even crapier about it.

Dick says it would be better to put him in the house with one of his ex-wives. OUCH!

09-04-07, 08:57 PM (EST)
8. "Decisions, decisions..."
Be an exotic dancer and have no risk of ever being in a workplace with Daniele, or be a waitress and always know there's a chance that someday, she might be looking for a new job in your area.

I think the phrase I'm looking for here is 'no contest'.

09-04-07, 08:58 PM (EST)
9. "RE: Decisions, decisions..."
wise choice

09-04-07, 08:54 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Big Brother #8 Episode #27 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 09-04-07 AT 08:58 PM (EST)

I know Eric is sad that Jessica is up on the block, but dead puppy sad? It's an eviction, not euthanasia.

09-04-07, 08:55 PM (EST)
7. "Oh no..."
Eric is in love.

Not in showmance. Not in the middle of an extended power play. The poor shlub has actually gone and fallen for Jessica: head over heels, then land on head.

Ye gawds.

09-04-07, 08:59 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Big Brother #8 Episode #27 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Eric snarks about Janelle's weight and who comes to the game, but

Janelle.

09-04-07, 09:10 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Big Brother #8 Episode #27 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
And Eric gets -- three answers right. See what happens when you make fun of Janelle's build?

I think the Amber swirl-mixes are going to be in my nightmares tonight.

09-04-07, 09:03 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Big Brother #8 Episode #27 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Swirlovision of death

09-04-07, 09:08 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Big Brother #8 Episode #27 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Results of POV

Dick got 4 correct
Zach had 6 correct
Eric had 3 correct
Jameka had correct
Dani D has 7 correct
Jessica has 4 correct.

Danielle wins the POV and you "never know what's gonna happen"

09-04-07, 09:14 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Big Brother #8 Episode #27 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Dick has a crush on Janelle.

Actually, Dick is just happy to have someone in the house who's female, not playing, and will respond to his flirting with something other than laughter. But for now, that'll pass for a crush.

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

09-05-07, 12:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Big Brother #8 Episode #27 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Actually, on the live feeds, D!ck really does have a crush on Janelle.

No kidding.

09-04-07, 09:09 PM (EST)
13. "The biggest lie of the season."
Daniele said she would look up to Janelle if they were in the house together.

Daniele would sit in her room whining for sixteen hours a day if Janelle was in the house with her. With breaks for meals. Compensated for by whining in her sleep. Daniele would turn into Maggie. Only shriller.

09-04-07, 09:13 PM (EST)
15. "Flashback"
Danielle demonstrated the most obnoxious, hideous victory dance since -- the Tagi Gaggi 2000. Yuck!

JD8 48 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-04-07, 09:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JD8 Click to send private message to JD8 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Flashback"
OMG Eric Mimicking ##### is freaking halarious and ##### loves it.. that is the best part this is a good task..

09-04-07, 09:23 PM (EST)
17. "America's Dupe task"
Mimic a houseguest and it is.
Dick

09-04-07, 09:26 PM (EST)
19. "RE: America's Dupe task"
Dick responds by being as obnoxious and gross as possible.

then tossing cereal and milk at Eric.

START THE PETITIONS Dick is attacking people, AGAIN!!!!!!!

09-04-07, 09:30 PM (EST)
20. "RE: America's Dupe task"
Oh no! How long can it possibly be before he escalates to seltzer?!

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-04-07, 11:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Big Brother #8 Episode #27 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I don't know about you guys, but I'm getting bored with Eric & Jessica's showmance. Whether Eric is actually "in luurrvvee" with Jessica or not; it's getting really tiresome.

So I went to SeeBS.com and voted for him to evict her butt. She should have known better than to not at least put ONE Donato on the block when she had the chance.

Now it's just sour grapes. I think Thursday's DOUBLE eviction is something to look forward to. Good Gawd Almighty, MAYBE then one of the Donato's will be going home. I'm tired of the "team BB8"... One is enough, thanks.

observer 209 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-05-07, 00:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail observer Click to send private message to observer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Big Brother #8 Episode #27 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
When Eric kissed Jessica, it looked like he was kissing a girl for the first time.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •