The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"CBS' Manipulation on keeping Eric in, and the BS 24/7 live feeds and patheric producers making the decisions"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

haskell 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-10-07, 10:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail haskell Click to send private message to haskell Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"CBS' Manipulation on keeping Eric in, and the BS 24/7 live feeds and patheric producers making the decisions"
Everyone of us fans, either of CBS, Big Brother, should send emails, copies, whatever else, not only too CBS, but also E Entertainment Online, FOX, ABC, NBC, CNBC, Reuters, the AP and so on. Cause this here is 100% Grade A Crock full of Manipulation, and downright thievery, cause this is NOT reality TV! This is staged BS, and We are all the pawns, all for the mighty dollar
---DEMAND, Eric be booted, Kail to be brought back, as video proof shows CBS' Manipulation is shown on U-Tube.-----http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_n6h967ussk Their is also another video up their, with a different angle(surprise) And their is supposedly, another video making it's rounds, of Jessica ALSO saying the same exact thing, that she was told to vote and keep Eric in the house!!.. (If it's found, it will be up here)
Situation: Amber comes out of the Diary Room (D. R.), and goes outside to talk to Jameka, the other hypocrite. Jameka asks Amber what's wrong, as Amber is definitely ticked off. Amber say's she is pissed, and tells her that while in the D. R., "Kenny", the "CBS big shot) told her, "that you have to keep Eric"! "No way" yells Jameka. Then Amber explains that Kenny the big shot told her. Then you hear the announcer as he says the usual. "House guests, please do not talk to other house guests bout you diary room sessions". The look on Amber's face is acknowledgement of it's her D. R. confession.
WHAT BULLSHIT!^
Now I know I am venting, but I have sent CBS, OVER 100 EMAILS(some of the same), of their BS, AND How the 24/7 LIVE FEEDS, are again BS.. I and many others are paying for 24/7 access. Yet, they are only showing us on average, 17.50 hours a day.. um.. that's not 24/7.
YOU CANNOT advertise "24/7"Live feeds, and show us less than that. YOU CANNOT advertise to us, that we can watch 4 camera's in the house, when you show the same crap. Well they don't mention that of those 4 camera's we do get to see, it's of the same exact thing. Her's an example: ##### on the hammock, talking to Kail.. Camera 1 feed shows us the above angle shot of the hammock. YET, on camera 2 feed, it still shows ##### and Kail on the hammock, yet, now from ground level. So, we have 2 different camera feeds, of the same 2 people. WTF is that??. At the same time that's going on, it shows on Camera 3 feed, Amber and Jameka talking in their room.. fine..but Camera 4 feed, is also showing Amber and Jameka talking in the bedroom, yet, it's either the same camera shot, or again, on a different angle. B. S. wtf is that????
HELLO? Where are the other 11 people in the house? Or 12 people? 14 people? or 7 people? Whatever. Over 50 camera's in the house, and they sell us on "Oh, you can be a fly on the wall with our 24/7 live feed. Never miss a thing etc." Yet, we miss everything else. Cause of some stupid, idiotic, moronic producer of this show.. Oh, and that's faulty advertising as well.
Now CBS adds a stipulation after the 2nd week of the online feeds. That when you login, a box appears stating :that at any time, CBS can edit, delay, delete and stop the feeds at any time for any reason" Um Hello.. that is again faulty advertising, and their covering their arses as also some of the show is taped.. yes i said TAPED!.
Last week, I was watching ##### outside having a CIG., and he was wearing his white Suicidal Tendencies shirt. The live feeds go dead, and it comes back on about 3 minutes later, and now ##### is wearing a Black shirt. Hmm ok, he changed his shirt... But hey, the feeds go off once again about a minute later... Comes back on now 45 minutes later, and ##### is again wearing his white Suicidal Tendencies shirt. WTF IS THAT???? What, he decided to change into another shirt, then 45 mins. later, change back into his original shirt????? Gimme a break
Ask yourself this. Why do they constantly make the house guests wear the same exact clothes, each time they go into the D.R., even if it's days apart? Oh it happens, watch for it. It happened to Dustin the other day. He took a shower, then he goes into his room and changed. He comes out, goes and talks too, I think it was Jameka, and then he gets called into the D.R.. He walks into the D.R. , seconds later he walks out of it and he goes into the bedroom. Cams go back to Jameka at the kitchen table eating. Dustin comes back out of the D.R., and Jameka asks him "Did you change? Cause I swear you were wearing a different shirt"? He tells her" I was, but they made me change into my dirty one from the other day. Isn't that disgusting"? I guess they want it too look the same every time." Then the booming voice "House guests, your not allowed to talk about your diary room sessions with the other house guests." Well it's cause Dustin changing of the shirt B.S..
Now if we are watching LIVE 24/7 feeds online, then why in God's name do they stop the feeds online, when the show is live on Thursday? If we are watching it live on T. V., right, we all agree on that. Then why do the feeds for us go off online? We're watching it on T. V., why can't we also watch it online? Just an honest question, and one that CBS HAS NOT ANSWERED yet, and probably never will. My Theory? The Thursday show is either taped, or on Tape Delay. Yesterday(Thursday), the LIVE 24/7 camera feeds went dark/offline/stopped for us, for OVER 5 HOURS!!! 5 WHOLE ENTIRE HOURS OF NO CAMERA FEEDS? WHY? And why 5 hours of it?? I know I heard ##### say that the production meeting was at 2pm Pacific, 5 PM E.S.T.
I know they have production meetings all the time. On how to do the Veto competition, the Nomination Ceremony and so on. Why every single year it's the same repetitive stuff, I have no idea. Why does CBS continue to do this and get away with it? CAUSE WE ARE LETTING THEM!!! Again, last week, during the H.O.H. comp., Once the Live feeds finally came back on, which was approx. 10:15ish. (Again, if it's live why didn't we see from 9pm when the show ended on TV, , until they came back online.. over an HOUR Later??
So it was Danielle, Jessica, Kail, and Jen hanging their. Jess falls down. Down to 3. Next thing you know, ##### is saying, "You can't do that. Your not allowed to put your head above the bar. Nothing happens. Then Jen touches the bar with her hand, and ##### sees it, along with Eric. So they both catch her. ##### calls out someone's name, guessing it's a producer, and the cams go back offline. Few minutes later, feeds are back up, Jen is off the bar, and is disqualified. And they made Danielle, and Kail get off, and made them get back on it. I know this as during the Internet feed, Danielle commented to Kail, and #####, that them making them come down and go back up, was horrible and how much she was hurting from that. WHY?
Their is too much B. S. going on. And for a "reality show", this is one of the biggest farces ever. You give us "America's player". and yet, kind of a good idea, but the stuff we made him do, has caused a lot of problems in the house, which of course CBS loves. Hence why they made the other Keep Eric in the house. Before they went off the air online yesterday for the 5 hours or so, Jessica, Jameka, and even Amber talked, and each one agreed that they were voting Eric out 100%, guaranteed, No if's ands or buts about it. Then out of no where, cams are offline, we now we see them on TV, all vote Kail out???? and the cams come back up over 5 hours later from when they went off. C'mon.. and now the video comes online last night of Amber telling Jameka that "Eric will be" staying in the house... What a load of crap!! And CBS should be sued big time!!
PART 2 They chose the worst players ever, they throw together a Father and Daughter who haven't spoken in a long time, and have issues. And you know they knew it was going to be an explosive situation. He is 44 years old, Kail is mid, to upper 30's, and the 95% of the house is in their early 20's. They bring in a broken up gay couple, who haven't spoken in about a year, and no intention of talking to each other again. And now this Carol thing was crap also, as someone posted in here, that an article in Carols' hometown newspaper, stated that Carol was the 2nd choice!. CBS actually had another girl, who "hated" Jessica, and Jessica "hated" her. The girl found out what the idea of this year, and she turned em down flat! Then they had too find another girl, hello Carol, who as we all saw, had NO CLUE how to play this game, or what this game was about.. why.. she HAS NEVER SEEN THE SHOW! WHAT A CROCK!
Gosh, their is so much more I can write, and I'm sure it has been written, or even not. But so much can be written about the inconsistencies, and I hope we all do, and stop the B. S. Oh and 1 final thing.. I like #####, lol, the person. the character he is playing. I loved the idea of how he used the info people told him, and told the truth too everyone. Which was great. Did he lie? Yes, but what were his lies? He would say, I really trust you more than anyone to a few different people.. Ok..Not a bad lie, but still a lie. And he would spill the beans on others when he said he wouldn't say anything. Fine. But what about everyone else? But he did do it, and it brought an honest approach to the game, albeit with major fireworks involved. Which was a new and fresh approach. And then they #####, that he goes nuts. Well, think about why?
He 1st snapped on Jen cause of how she acted and more. Self centered, stuck up, I, I, I, I. #####. Deserved to be snapped on, but as we all know, he should not taken it too certain levels. Fine. He then snapped on Kail for lying to him in the hammock, and then campaigning against him. Well deserved. Again, something's he said, should not have been said. Agreed. He then snapped on Eric(more on him down the road), for all the lies he told, and spread, his deceptions and stunts he pulled. Well deserved. He snapped on the other piece of work, Dustin(more on him later) cause Dustin asked Danielle if she would think about putting him on the block. Now this was right after Dustin told ##### he had his back, and promised #####, that he could trust him. So again, well deserved.
He snapped on Jameka for using "GOD" to play the game for her decisions she made, and for being a huge hypocrite, which she is. (Bear with me hear as my Catholicism is coming out in a bit) Says one thing , tells B. S. Always Mmmm.. Mmmhhmmm...mmmm Yeah...mmhmmm... yeah.. wow...hmmmm.. Then she has the AUDACITY to preach Jesus Christ, that she's a good upstanding Christian. Yet she bold faces lies, used language last night, that shocked the HELL out of me. Pretends to be so quiet and reserved, respectful, yet has the audacity to call #####'s Mom, who is an Ordained Minister, a woman, she has never met, a #####. Yeah, now that's a good Christian woman right their, really. She says to him, your a reflection of your Mother, and he comes back with, No, I am my own man!. Well if she uses that logic, of a child reflecting their parents, than Jameka's Mom also must be a piece of work. Cause for a Christian, she sure has a horrible mouth and goes against everything she stands for while touting her Bible. Now again, I bring up what ##### said too her, certain things as completely and utterly deplorable and in now way would anyone, or should anyone condone that., PERIOD. SOME, of the things he said were plain wrong.. but he was also right . Hmmmm Mmmhhmmm.. wow...yeah... mmmmm
And Dustin, Joe is EXACTLY like he said he was. down to the TEE! Manipulative, dishonest and full of crap. If you saw the LIVE cams this past week, you saw exactly what I am talking about. Talk about a bastard, WOW.
And now finally, ERIC.. What a piece of sh!t. Has anyone else noticed, how much this guy keeps his hands, or a hand down his pants, AND how much he plays "Pocket pool" with himself.. watch him... it's unreal how much this guys touching himself..lol....Oh, and for a "NEW YORKER" he is pathetic.. they asked him what he's done in NY, asked him about going to the following: Statue of Liberty-never been their, South Street Seaport-Never been their, Central friggan park-Never been their, Penn station.. NEVER BEEN THEIR! HELLO, How you can live in Manhattan and NOT go to Penn.. unreal.. what a joke, a fake and full of BS. You live in Manhattan, and NEVER have gone nowhere? Is that possible? lol Still cannot believe he told them that. And his language along with Dustin's last night while yelling at #####, mind you, not too his face.. they were both in the Jacuzzi, and ##### and Danielle were in the Kitchen.. Big words when you can yell and rip someone, call them a low life loser, a dead beat Dad and much, much more, from another room, and not too his face.. at least he does it TOO their faces. As for being America's player, he has done well on certain things, but overall, it's a crock "secret" Also, you can notice when he lies, he says something, then his eyes wander,gets a blank stare on his face as he waits for acknowledgement and approval from the one's around him. Watch him..lol...
Oh and AMBER.. our resident emotional nightmare who weeps if an ANT gets stepped on. Who by the way, was labeled in the NY POST (go look for yourselves..Thursdays edition TV section) with this headline "BB8'S JEW HATER" for her rant on the Live feeds that most of us saw the other day in real time, and is now all over the Internet. Won't she be surprised when she gets out of the house and people are parked in front of her house, calling her home, wanting to know why she's a Jew Hater? How on CAM, unbeknownst to her, and clearly not thinking, she told every single person watching, and the millions across the country who now know, that HER OWN MOTHER taught her "how to spot one" . I'm sure right now, her family is getting HOUNDED for that comment. If she's crying now, wait till she finds out what we all know.
Last on Amber, who I do not know, nor do I pretend to know what she has gone through in her life, and no doubt is a good Mother to her Daughter, and overcame a lot evidently. But she's a MAJOR liar, and if you don't want to be yelled at, and don't want your daughter to hear these bad things or have your daughter here what you said, and since it's summer, the odds of her watching during the day, is great..and what ##### is saying about you. THEN WHY THE HELL, AND WHO THE HELL HAS THEIR 8 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER, UP AT 11PM AT NIGHT, AND WHY IS YOUR 8 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER, UP AT 11PM AT NIGHT, WATCHING A COMPUTER?
Ok, as I really finally finish this off, and I wish, so wish, I could be a fly on the walls for each and every one of the pieces of crap in that house, that when they finally watch the entire season, and then see that everything ##### said, was about 98% true, and that Eric was the biggest piece of sh!^ the show has ever seen, their reactions. Ok, I vented..lol... and see, no CAPS!
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: CBS' Manipulation on keeping Er... true 08-10-07 1
   RE: CBS' Manipulation on keeping Er... MollyTV 08-11-07 3
 RE: CBS' Manipulation on keeping Er... Glass 08-11-07 2
   RE: CBS' Manipulation on keeping Er... Glass 08-11-07 6
   RE: CBS' Manipulation on keeping Er... JoshInSGV 08-11-07 8
 RE: CBS' Manipulation on keeping Er... kingfish 08-11-07 4
 RE: CBS' Manipulation on keeping Er... Snidget 08-11-07 5
 Please read our guidelines Bebo 08-11-07 7
   RE: Please read our guidelines observe 08-16-07 9
 RE: CBS' Manipulation on keeping Er... nazpink 08-17-07 10
   RE: CBS' Manipulation on keeping Er... boaster 08-17-07 11
 RE: CBS' Manipulation on keeping Er... gamma31 08-17-07 12
 RE: CBS' Manipulation on keeping Er... nicalai 08-17-07 13
   RE: CBS' Manipulation on keeping Er... observe 08-17-07 14
   RE: CBS' Manipulation on keeping Er... carmaj0530 08-17-07 15
       RE: CBS' Manipulation on keeping Er... observe 08-17-07 16
   RE: CBS' Manipulation on keeping Er... Q 08-17-07 17
       RE: CBS' Manipulation on keeping Er... shanshan2007 08-17-07 18
       RE: CBS' Manipulation on keeping Er... J Slice 08-17-07 20
 RE: CBS' Manipulation on keeping Er... maryellennaco 08-17-07 19
   RE: CBS' Manipulation on keeping Er... observer 09-05-07 21
 RE: CBS' Manipulation on keeping Er... mattben 09-05-07 22
   RE: CBS' Manipulation on keeping Er... vince3 09-05-07 23

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-10-07, 11:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: CBS' Manipulation on keeping Eric in, and the BS 24/7 live feeds and patheric producers making the decisions"
Grandma Danato, is that you?

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

MollyTV 480 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-11-07, 07:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MollyTV Click to send private message to MollyTV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: CBS' Manipulation on keeping Eric in, and the BS 24/7 live feeds and patheric producers making the decisions"
If you only knew how hard i laughed at your comment....i immediately told mr mollytv...and laughed again.

priceless....some people are sooo good at conveying humor in just a few words...

i will have a fun day.
mollytv

Glass 381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-11-07, 00:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glass Click to send private message to Glass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: CBS' Manipulation on keeping Eric in, and the BS 24/7 live feeds and patheric producers making the decisions"
Wow my Haskell... I have to be honest, I really could only go through a quarter of that. But since we're all friends here on the boards, I just wouldn't feel right if I didn't say anything.

You obviously have a great eye for detail, and are serious about the truth. That's super admirable. And I'm impressed that you are so able to compile evidence and express the truth as you see it about something that is important to you. There should be more people like that around the whole world, because people certainly do just swallow blindly what is fed to them. We all need people who can expose the lies and bring a new perspective, to make us think outside of, and to make us think bigger than some people want us to.

But this must have taken a really long time to write... and you've obviously watched a lot of feeds to notice all of these details. The sad thing is it doesn't even sound like you've had any fun watching. I'm wondering if your passions might be a little misdirected?

IMHO, exposing CBS for their goofy gameshow and sending hundreds of Emails to Arnold Shapiro about 'false advertising' (I'm sure CBS would be happy to return the $29.99 you probably paid for the feeds if you'd just leave them alone...) might be a waste of your skills. Afterall, there definitely are greater evils in the world than reality shows that few really think are that real in the first place.

Letters definitely need to be written to TV networks because they represent the major, major way that information is communicated on a mass level in the world today. But why not write them about the effects of censorship? Or expose them for the B.S. that is spread through their news outlets and the propaganda that they feed to us in North America?

The truth is that Big Brother, especially this year, is one of the most asinine, trite, brain-dead pieces of garbage on television. I think everybody knows that already. I think most posters on this board would consider BB to be a guilty pleasure and little more than that. And these people on this t.v. show are stupid, to boot. Like, really dumb. Based on what I've seen of the feeds on Utube, even the most intelligent of them are barely able to put together a coherent sentence, let alone a sentence without swears. More than one of them are obviously feeling the impact of drug addiction. I'm just trying to be a friend by saying that it's really, really nothing to get so invested in.

You're obviously a very passionate person... it's just important, IMO, to be passionate about the right things. We're supposed to be passionate about helping people, and making a difference in the world. Creating a better life for our children than we had. About issues of life and death, and love and war.

If the feeds are so insidious and full of lies... maybe it's time to just turn them off? And apply your obvious passion for truth, justice and your faith (you mentioned you're a catholic) towards more... enriching endeavors?

Best wishes, stay cool,

Glass 381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-11-07, 09:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glass Click to send private message to Glass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: CBS' Manipulation on keeping Eric in, and the BS 24/7 live feeds and patheric producers making the decisions"
That reminds me...

I know you like conspiracies my friend, here's a link to one of my favourite movies. Whether or not you believe everything that's in here, it's still worth watching because it's very well-made and super interesting regardless of what your leanings are.

I hope you find it interesting too... and I encourage everybody who reads this to at least check it out.
http://zeitgeistmovie.com/

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-11-07, 05:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: CBS' Manipulation on keeping Eric in, and the BS 24/7 live feeds and patheric producers making the decisions"

>The truth is that Big Brother,
>especially this year, is one
>of the most asinine, trite,
>brain-dead pieces of garbage on
>television.

Remember the days when the most offensive thing on Big Brother were a pair of self-righteous twins? ::sigh:: How have times changed for the worst.

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

08-11-07, 08:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: CBS' Manipulation on keeping Eric in, and the BS 24/7 live feeds and patheric producers making the decisions"
Howdy, Haskell. Welcome aboard.

Constructive critisism (Hopefully); I didn't read your post, it wasn't presented in a readable way. You're wasting your time and your rant if you can't post in a more eye appealing way.

Hit the space bar between paragraphs, and remember, self editing and being concise are admirable qualities.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

08-11-07, 09:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: CBS' Manipulation on keeping Eric in, and the BS 24/7 live feeds and patheric producers making the decisions"
Considering people have been writing letters, signing petitions, etc about the whole 24/7 thing every summer since Big Bother started I'm pretty sure they will ignore this year's crop of complaints.

If you read the disclaimer on the Big Bother 24/7 sign up site, and I quote, in case you missed it:

The live and on-demand content (the "Content") may contain elements offensive to some users and inappropriate for users under 21. Certain Content may be delayed, edited and/or blacked out at various times at our sole discretion. You agree that we shall have no liability whatsoever relating to the Content and you waive any claims you may have, now or in the future, against us relating to the Content. You agree to comply with our Terms of Service.

See you agree when you sign up that you know they will sometimes black things out, and you agree that you really don't have any legal basis to complain about what they do to you in regards to the live feeds.

Always read the fine print.

Cooling off with Agman!

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

08-11-07, 11:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Please read our guidelines"
Welcome to the forums. Please take a moment to read our community guidelines - there's a link at the top of the page.

We do not permit posters to repeat messages on multiple forums - we consider that spam. We also expect posters to keep Fanatics and Bashers free from information that has not yet aired, as a courtesy to other posters, and your post included information that took place after Thursday's show that has not yet aired. I've deleted the duplicate versions of this from other forums.

observe 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-16-07, 11:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail observe Click to send private message to observe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Please read our guidelines"
Haskell,

What do you think of what happened to Jen in the HOH competition? Do you think the producers fixed it so that no matter what button she pushed, it would show up as the wrong answer? Was her voting machine rigged?

I also read that the HOH competitions were set up to favor Janelle. The producers knew the facts that each houseguests knew, and set up the competitions with questions that they knew Janelle knew the answers to... or something like that.

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-17-07, 00:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: CBS' Manipulation on keeping Eric in, and the BS 24/7 live feeds and patheric producers making the decisions"
I watched the video and all I heard was Jameka yelling "shut up" and "mmmm...hmmmm". Whatever Amber said was completely hushed and I couldn't make anything out of it.

Of course I'm not saying that it's impossible that CBS or BB producers have saved Eric's rear or at least tried to talk in a way to convince the hamsters into doing something else. However, and I don't know all the legal rules, I would think that if people didn't agree with Eric staying they would simply vote the way they wanted to. So basically, if they voted for him to stay when it wasn't what they wanted they probably took a bribe.

boaster 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-17-07, 00:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail boaster Click to send private message to boaster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: CBS' Manipulation on keeping Eric in, and the BS 24/7 live feeds and patheric producers making the decisions"
Well, I think CBS owed Eric one after Julie's flub cost him a shot at HOH.

gamma31 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-17-07, 09:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail gamma31 Click to send private message to gamma31 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: CBS' Manipulation on keeping Eric in, and the BS 24/7 live feeds and patheric producers making the decisions"
Your comments are very interesting but I was distracted by your incorrect uses of "there" for "their" and "here for "hear". I hope this were simply errors and that you do know the differences between the words.

nicalai 133 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-17-07, 09:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nicalai Click to send private message to nicalai Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: CBS' Manipulation on keeping Eric in, and the BS 24/7 live feeds and patheric producers making the decisions"
And now finally, ERIC.. What a piece of sh!t. Has anyone else noticed, how much this guy keeps his hands, or a hand down his pants, AND how much he plays "Pocket pool" with himself.. watch him... it's unreal how much this guys touching himself..lol....Oh, and for a "NEW YORKER" he is pathetic.. they asked him what he's done in NY, asked him about going to the following: Statue of Liberty-never been their, South Street Seaport-Never been their, Central friggan park-Never been their, Penn station.. NEVER BEEN THEIR! HELLO, How you can live in Manhattan and NOT go to Penn.. unreal.. what a joke, a fake and full of BS. You live in Manhattan, and NEVER have gone nowhere? Is that possible?

actually it is possible. i was born and raised in the bronx, and lived in manhattan as a teenager. i never went to any of those places until i was an adult (which is really sad). the first time i went to the world trade center, was when i worked there.

i read somewhere else that eric grew up in yorktown heights, ny which is north of the city. that could explain why he didn't visit those places. i currently live in upstate ny and i never get down to the city.

that's just my opinion.

08-17-07, 12:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail observe Click to send private message to observe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: CBS' Manipulation on keeping Eric in, and the BS 24/7 live feeds and patheric producers making the decisions"
CBS can get away with fixing the results, because Big Brother is a reality show and not a game show... even though the winner gets money.

carmaj0530 41 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-17-07, 01:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail carmaj0530 Click to send private message to carmaj0530 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: CBS' Manipulation on keeping Eric in, and the BS 24/7 live feeds and patheric producers making the decisions"
It is possible, just because you live somewhere doesn't mean you've seen every inch of your surroundings. I'm sure there are dust bunnies in my house I'm unaware of

This is a reality show, if there were no interferences, truth stretching etc who would watch really. That would be the most boring show in the history of television. We as a culture demand that things keep our attention, tv has to keep up or NO ONE will watch their shows. It is after all about the all mighty buck.

08-17-07, 03:30 PM (EST)
16. "RE: CBS' Manipulation on keeping Eric in, and the BS 24/7 live feeds and patheric producers making the decisions"
If Eric and D.ick had been voted off, I would have kept on watching. D.ick isn't funny or entertaining. He's a bully.

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

08-17-07, 03:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: CBS' Manipulation on keeping Eric in, and the BS 24/7 live feeds and patheric producers making the decisions"
I lived in NY until I went to college,and to this day, I have never been to the Statue of Liberty (sailed past it several times), or to the top of the empire state building (the lines are long and you can see a similiar view from many other buildings). I have been to Central Park (numerous) and S.S. Seaport (mostly with visiting friends/relatives, as other shopping places are much less crowded and less expensive). So I would ask you this: What percentage of Native NYers do you think have been to the Statue of Liberty? I bet the answer would surpise you. Mostly tourist go to those places. When you see it every day, you don't really feel the need to go there.

However, I did go the the cloisters, battery park walk, etc. quite a few times. Those places are out of the way and much more peaceful.

It is astonishing how foolish humans can be in groups, especially when they follow their leaders without question - States: The Bene Gesserit View. All States Are an Abstraction.

shanshan2007 51 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-17-07, 04:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shanshan2007 Click to send private message to shanshan2007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: CBS' Manipulation on keeping Eric in, and the BS 24/7 live feeds and patheric producers making the decisions"
I'm actually going to print this entire thread out and read it tonight in the bubble bath : )

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

08-17-07, 06:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: CBS' Manipulation on keeping Eric in, and the BS 24/7 live feeds and patheric producers making the decisions"
Yep - native New Yorker here (albeit from what is aparently "upstate" - I lived 20 minutes out of the boros, for eff's sake!) and I've never done the Empire State Building thing, nor have I been to the Statue of Liberty or S.S. Seaport.

I agree with you on the Cloisters and Battery Park - both are absolutely lovely. Recently, I've been joining my dad in his quest to walk over every single pedestrian-accessable bridge in Manhattan. Now, that stuff's fun.

You should really read my crappy blog

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-17-07, 05:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: CBS' Manipulation on keeping Eric in, and the BS 24/7 live feeds and patheric producers making the decisions"
Welcome to the boards, Haskell!! Next time, tell us what you REALLY think,ok?
BTW, are you a lawyer or in law school? That's quite a summation you've given here...

observer 209 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-05-07, 00:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail observer Click to send private message to observer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: CBS' Manipulation on keeping Eric in, and the BS 24/7 live feeds and patheric producers making the decisions"
During the competition, there was a screen which kept the other houseguests from seeing the combined pictures. Correct answers could have been scored as incorrect; and incorrect answers could have been scored as correct. This competition could have been fixed.

mattben 1265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

09-05-07, 05:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mattben Click to send private message to mattben Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: CBS' Manipulation on keeping Eric in, and the BS 24/7 live feeds and patheric producers making the decisions"
Shouldn't this have been posted in Bashers?

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

09-05-07, 05:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: CBS' Manipulation on keeping Eric in, and the BS 24/7 live feeds and patheric producers making the decisions"
I think the mentioning about stuff from the Showtime/Live Feeds qualified it for the Spoilers Forum............

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •