The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Live feeds: the world's slowest HoH competition continues"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-30-07, 08:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Live feeds: the world's slowest HoH competition continues"
...and continues to continue -- yes, it's still continuining -- we have definite continuance here...

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Live feeds: the world's slowes... Snidget 08-30-07 1
   RE: Live feeds: the world's slowes... volsfan 08-30-07 2
       RE: Live feeds: the world's slowes... teacherkelly 08-30-07 4
           RE: Live feeds: the world's slowes... nailbone 08-30-07 5
           RE: Live feeds: the world's slowes... rjrabbit 08-30-07 6
 RE: Live feeds: the world's slowes... kingfish 08-30-07 3
   RE: Live feeds: the world's slowes... Wacko Jacko 08-30-07 7
       RE: Live feeds: the world's slowes... MandyM 08-30-07 8
           RE: Live feeds: the world's slowes... oasisfan1994 08-30-07 9
 Strategy Of The Stupid. Estee 08-30-07 10
 RE: Live feeds: the world's slowes... aquariaqueen 08-30-07 11
 Your winner and HoH...... vince3 08-30-07 12
   RE: Your winner and HoH...... J Slice 08-30-07 13
   RE: Your winner and HoH...... JoshInSGV 08-30-07 14
       RE: Your winner and HoH...... oasisfan1994 08-30-07 15
   Potential nominations AyaK 08-31-07 16
 Statement of facts: vince3 08-31-07 17
 RE: Live feeds: the world's slowes... Dakota 08-31-07 18
   RE: Live feeds: the world's slowes... AyaK 08-31-07 19
       RE: Live feeds: the world's slowes... vince3 08-31-07 20
           RE: Live feeds: the world's slowes... AyaK 08-31-07 21
               RE: Live feeds: the world's slowes... fullofgrace2470 08-31-07 22
                   RE: Live feeds: the world's slowes... Estee 08-31-07 23
                       RE: Live feeds: the world's slowes... MarkP 08-31-07 24
                       RE: Live feeds: the world's slowes... AyaK 08-31-07 27
               RE: Live feeds: the world's slowes... flipxcyd 08-31-07 25
                   RE: Live feeds: the world's slowes... vince3 08-31-07 26
                       Right AyaK 08-31-07 28
                           RE: Right nazpink 08-31-07 29
                               RE: Right AyaK 08-31-07 30

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

08-30-07, 08:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Live feeds: the world's slowest HoH competition continues"
Joker's reports that the feeds are back.

Guess what? the competition is still going on.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

08-30-07, 08:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Live feeds: the world's slowest HoH competition continues"
This is hilarious! I think there is gonna be some funny slips and slides before this one is over.

This is going to be a fun week with a double live eviction next Thursday.

teacherkelly 179 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-30-07, 09:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail teacherkelly Click to send private message to teacherkelly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Live feeds: the world's slowest HoH competition continues"
I hope Zach slips, falls and breaks his cup during the comp so he can't win. I would kinda like to see ##### win this one.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

08-30-07, 09:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Live feeds: the world's slowest HoH competition continues"
I'm pulling for Eric. I'm worried what Dick and Dani might do re: their alliance. I DON'T want Zach to win.

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-30-07, 09:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Live feeds: the world's slowest HoH competition continues"
I don't want Zach to win either.

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

08-30-07, 09:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Live feeds: the world's slowest HoH competition continues"
LAST EDITED ON 08-30-07 AT 09:09 PM (EST)

relocated to spoilers. oops.

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

08-30-07, 09:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Live feeds: the world's slowest HoH competition continues"
I want Zach. Evel is a scumbag and Danielle a crybaby.

But I predict the following. This competition is rigged. Here's why. Did they say that you could not fill up someone elses bowl? I bet ##### will start filling up Danielles. Danielle will have two people filling hers.

Precition...Danielle the winner. Rigged!

MandyM 2112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-30-07, 09:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MandyM Click to send private message to MandyM Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Live feeds: the world's slowest HoH competition continues"
From what I can see...it looks like Zach is the one to beat...looks like his bowl is filling up quickly!

oasisfan1994 410 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-30-07, 09:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail oasisfan1994 Click to send private message to oasisfan1994 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Live feeds: the world's slowest HoH competition continues"
Well first i cant wait to see Janelle next week. But as for this competition, Eric seems to be way behind the rest. Right now Danielle and Zach pretty nuch have the same amounts with D!ck just a little behind and Eric seems way behind. Do you think BB may have rigged it so he cant win? whose to say that there isn't holes dripping tea out the bottom into the podium? Just a thought

08-30-07, 09:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "Strategy Of The Stupid."
Daniele has been carrying her teacup with her thumb inside it.

Jameka advised her to hold it from the bottom. Daniele claimed her thumb took up too much room.

You know how it goes. Even BB contestants get the blues.

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

08-30-07, 10:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Live feeds: the world's slowest HoH competition continues"
The one with the most persistence wins.

Anyone going to make deals so they can quit the competition before completing it.

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

08-30-07, 10:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Your winner and HoH......"
is Zach!!!!!!!

This is gonna be an interesting week........

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

08-30-07, 10:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Your winner and HoH......"
Time for a celebratory mass grunt!

I'm happy for the guy - he was working it hard during the competition, and frankly, he was long overdue.

You should really read my crappy blog

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-30-07, 10:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Your winner and HoH......"
::GASP::

Zach is the new HOH! If he nominated D!ckhead and Daniwhore, I may start watching this dreck again. Hopefully, Zach will grow a brain and get rid of the most dangerous alliance in the house. If he goes after Jameka, I think I'll scream!

oasisfan1994 410 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-30-07, 11:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail oasisfan1994 Click to send private message to oasisfan1994 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Your winner and HoH......"
Im interested in watching him be HOH this week. to actually see him play the game instead of following it. should be interesting to say the least.

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

08-31-07, 00:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "Potential nominations"
LAST EDITED ON 08-31-07 AT 00:08 AM (EST)

I doubt if Zach will nominate Jameka, even though she voted to boot him (and Eric is probably going to be required to influence him to do so, which is also in Eric's best interest). D!ck was going out of his way to antagonize Zach today (before the live show), and Zach had told Eric Tuesday that he was going to nominate D!ck if he became HoH.

But the person in most jeopardy is Eric. Zach told Jameka, Amber and D!ck Tuesday that he would nominate Eric if he won HoH. Even though Eric assured Zach before the live show that he wasn't going, I think Zach still has Eric targeted in his mind. He also hinted to Jessica that he might nominate her (Eric's worst case scenario) -- though he might prefer to backdoor her.

Looks like Dani and Jameka are the only ones safe -- Dani because she and Zach have been working out together (friends only; Dani's saving herself for Nick...), and Jameka because she's been on the outside looking in the last few weeks, just like Zach.

08-31-07, 00:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Statement of facts:"
We are at 6.

After next Thursday, 9/6/07, we will be at 4....(a week in an hour has been called for that day...)

The Finale is on 9/18/07..... so unless something really weird happens in between (like on 9/11.....hopefully not, but.....) We will have just under two weeks to get to the Final 2, so the F4 cycle might be only slightly shortened.....(or at least the episodes will be spread out to maybe the Tuesday that will be one week out....)

BB got really lucky that Survivor wasn't gonna start until 9/20, didn't they......(they didn't have to go too crazy with the timing this year, unlike some seasons.......)

Dakota 5643 desperate attention whore postings

08-31-07, 01:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Live feeds: the world's slowest HoH competition continues"
Zach's stock went up in my book with his Ta-ta message to Amber. Classy. I think Zach should nominate Eric and D!ck. They both know that if they win POV and are taken off, Zach can put up Daniele or Jessica. Personally, I'd like to see D or D go back to their double-wide. Now Zach may not be smart enough to not target Jameka instead of teaming up with her, but I'm glad someone besides Jessica or Daniele won.

Charter Member: Club Anti-DAW

08-31-07, 02:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Live feeds: the world's slowest HoH competition continues"
LAST EDITED ON 08-31-07 AT 02:06 AM (EST)

Right now, it sounds like Zach's plan is to nominate D!ck (or Jessica ?) and Jameka, then to backdoor Eric. D!ck says that Zach asked him to promise to use POV if he wins it, so that Zach could put up Eric.

Strategically, Eric and Jess agreed not to trash each other or to do anything to put distance between them, because Eric's convinced that Zach isn't so dumb that he wouldn't know they're faking. In other words, Zach isn't Amber.

However, it looks like the LJC alliance is holding together (and they're still mocking Julie), so his plan isn't going to work unless Jameka wins POV. As long as he nominates Jameka and she doesn't win POV, she's gone. We'll see how nominations go tomorrow, but unless Zach doesn't nominate Jameka, his HoH bid to backdoor Eric appears doomed to defeat.

Eric told Dani that he wanted to send a message to Jen via Amber: "F--- you, b----." Dami said that Jess wanted to send Jen the same message. Dani and Eric agree that the combination in sequester is the worst one possible "unless maybe Kail was there."

Dani's picture on the wall is next to Jessica's -- the only two pictures where women are next to each other. She wonders about the coincidence. Eric notes that his pic is between Carol and Amber. Dani asks what Eric thought Carol was like, as Jessica's "enemy". Eric figures she couldn't possibly have been worse than some of the other women in the house.

Then Jameka gets up and destroys the 75% of LJC meeting (only Jess wasn't in it).

Zach got a copy of his mom's first book in the HoH room. Jess was looking at the acknowledgements, and the camera zoomed in so that we could see Zach's name there.

08-31-07, 02:34 AM (EST)
20. "RE: Live feeds: the world's slowest HoH competition continues"
unless Jameka wins POV

or Zach............if he really wants to take out someone other than Jameka, he's got two choices: 1. Don't nominate her or have her be a replacement. or 2. If you nominate Jameka, you pray that she wins or you win it yourself and then use it to force the LJC's to eat one of it's own.......(of course, with only the LJC's playing for that "week in an hour" HoH........ but then again that'll be Jameka's 5th and final sat out HoH..... if she makes it to F4 she's back in the game!)

08-31-07, 02:54 AM (EST)
21. "RE: Live feeds: the world's slowest HoH competition continues"
The only way that Jameka can make final 4 is to survive this week. She'll have to win POV for that to happen.

Right now Zach is offering Dani a deal, that he won't nominate the Donatos this week if they agree not to nominate him next week. Dani's trying to get him to confirm that the nominations will be Jameka and Jessica.

Zach knows that the things D!ck said to him are things he told Eric and Jessica. He really wants to know how D!ck found them out. Not realizing the truth about the LJC, he blames Eric for selling him out. But he's scared of Jameka, whom he thinks wants his head on a plate. He tells Dani that if he nominated Jameka and Jessica, and then Eric wins POV and takes Jessica off, he'll nominate Eric, not D!ck. He doesn't want to nominate both Eric and Jessica, because he's afraid the survivor (or, in worst case, both of them) will come after him the next week.

Dani tells Zach that, if she were HoH (Zach asked her what she'd do), her main goal for the week would be Jameka, but she's not sure how she'd do it.

fullofgrace2470 168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-31-07, 07:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail fullofgrace2470 Click to send private message to fullofgrace2470 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Live feeds: the world's slowest HoH competition continues"
He tells Dani
>that if he nominated Jameka
>and Jessica, and then Eric
>wins POV and takes Jessica
>off, he'll nominate Eric, not
>D!ck.

I didn't think you could nominate the person who wins Veto and decides to use it. Did that change?

08-31-07, 07:41 AM (EST)
23. "RE: Live feeds: the world's slowest HoH competition continues"
If it did, it changed just in time for Zach to hear about it: otehrwise, that's still the same. If Eric won POV and took Jessica off, Eric couldn't be nominated in her place -- and Zach would have to nominate Dick or Daniele. There wouldn't be any other options left.

At the rate he's going, he may become the first HoH to nominate himself.

MarkP 318 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-31-07, 08:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MarkP Click to send private message to MarkP Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Live feeds: the world's slowest HoH competition continues"
Zach has been smitten with Jess for a long time now and I think he would like nothing more than to become her new boyfriend...that is not good news for Eric.

08-31-07, 11:16 AM (EST)
27. "RE: Live feeds: the world's slowest HoH competition continues"
>If Eric won POV and took Jessica off, Eric couldn't
>be nominated in her place -- and Zach would have
>to nominate Dick or Daniele. There wouldn't be any
>other options left.

That's why she was raising the scenario, but Zach didn't see it, and she didn't point it out to the doofus. I guess she didn't figure out that he wasn't getting it, or she felt unsure about trying to explain it to him.

Dani has been trying to get Zach to nominate Eric and Jen; in discussions with D!ck, she says that this way they'll be spared any "dirty work". She also asked D!ck to be nice to Zach, because Zach trusts her (and by extension him).

However, D!ck has been working on Zach to nominate Jameka (who would have thought that D!ck was the one person you could count on to be true to his alliance?). D!ck & Dani made the deal discussed above with Zach, so they won't be nominated no matter what. Eric told Jessica that they have to agree to tell Zach that he should nominate some combination of the two of them and Jameka, but he promises to do everything possible to save Jess if she does get nominated.

D!ck told them that, if Jameka gets nominated, the LJC votes are solid to get her out. If E&J get nominated, he'll either try to win veto or take out Jameka. He also told E&J about the Donatos/Zach deal. No one has commented on it, but I expect he and Eric have realized that the deal means that D!ck won't try to win the next HoH ... but Dani still might, since she sees Zach as a way to break up E&J.

flipxcyd 1053 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-31-07, 09:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail flipxcyd Click to send private message to flipxcyd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Live feeds: the world's slowest HoH competition continues"
I would take out the power players first.

Nom ED and Danielle and backdoor Eric

But you know how BB is rigged and they want to keep the America's Player as long as possible...

They will manage to keep ED, Danielle, Eric, & Jessica in the house, so they'll vote out Jameka instead. =groan=

OR
Nom Eric and Jessica and vote out Jessica.

08-31-07, 09:58 AM (EST)
26. "RE: Live feeds: the world's slowest HoH competition continues"
I think there is a genuine problem with targeting power players without making a deal with some of them: They'll be the only ones playing in the next HoH....... Zach can't as the outgoing HoH......., if Jameka stays, she can't because this'll be the 5th HoH she promised to sit out. Without a deal involving some of these guys you'd have an angry threesome out of Dick, Daniele, Jessica and Eric playing for the HoH and gunning for revenge..........

08-31-07, 11:26 AM (EST)
28. "Right"
Let's say that Zach successfully targets Eric in this scenario, without a prior deal with the Donatos. Left in the game would be Daniele, D!ck, Jessica and Jameka. The next HoH would be a Donato or Jessica, because Jameka still has to sit out. Guess who'd be on the block? Zach, for certain. He knows that Jess and Jameka would be certain to vote for his eviction, and D!ck might do so too, especially after the scene with D!ck yesterday before the live broadcast.

He's got to have a deal to get some protection. Even if it doesn't work, it's his only chance.

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-31-07, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Right"
Call me silly, but I wanted Zach to be HOH. I'm sick of the same ol' crowd making the same ol' tired nominations. I'm also sick of the fact that those who are evicted hold no light to the threat that some of the duos in the house hold (ED/Daniele, Jessica/Eric). Hopefully, Zach will see that he may as well be the one with guts to make better nominations (he really has more to lose than if he didn't). My feeling is that Zach will do what should have been done all along...whether it gets him F2 I don't know. This could possibly be the time when others will wish they hadn't been so close doored when it came to the "nobodys" in the game.

08-31-07, 05:34 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Right"
"Gutsy" is not a word that has ever been used in connection with Zach. Neither is "brainy".

I'm also sick of the fact that those who are evicted hold no light to the threat that some of the duos in the house hold (ED/Daniele, Jessica/Eric).

I'm sorry that your favorites (Jen? Dustin? Amber?) got booted, but I think everyone's been aware of the power of the duos for some time, which is why Eric targeted Amber last time to break up her duo with Jameka. What they weren't prepared for was the possibility of an alliance between the Donato and the E&J duos that (shockingly) broke up the Late Night Crew (thanks solely to America's vote for Dustin's ouster, because Eric wouldn't have targeted Dustin in a million years otherwise), and since then they haven't had HoH power to do anything about it.

Zach is also aware of the power of the duos. He made an alliance with ED and Dani. However, he's still oblivious to the LJC alliance.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •