The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Big Brother After Dark"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

uglier than sarah w 303 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-24-07, 01:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail uglier%20than%20sarah%20w Click to send private message to uglier%20than%20sarah%20w Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Big Brother After Dark"
Is anyone else watching Big Brother After Dark that comes on Showtime Too? What do you think of it? I'm totally loving it - it has been GREAT this past week, with all the crazy antics going on.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Big Brother After Dark brvnkrz 08-24-07 1
 RE: Big Brother After Dark mattben 08-24-07 2
   RE: Big Brother After Dark brvnkrz 08-24-07 3
       RE: Big Brother After Dark vince3 08-24-07 4
           RE: Big Brother After Dark decoy1 08-25-07 7
 RE: Big Brother After Dark friendtiltheend 08-25-07 5
   RE: Big Brother After Dark jase 08-25-07 6
 RE: Big Brother After Dark AyaK 08-28-07 8
   RE: Big Brother After Dark drebaby 08-29-07 9
       RE: Big Brother After Dark AyaK 08-29-07 10

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-24-07, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Big Brother After Dark"
Yep. We DVR it and then have it on as background noise. I too am enjoying it. sometimes when I'm bored I find myself actually sitting and watching it instead of it being background noise.

RIP, Bill Walsh

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

mattben 1265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-24-07, 03:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mattben Click to send private message to mattben Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Big Brother After Dark"
Channel hopping and background noise for me too. I don't make it a point to watch. Just happens occassionally.

What I find interesting is that the folks seem more relaxed and real than the hyper juveniles they're edited to be for the CBS airings.

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

08-24-07, 03:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Big Brother After Dark"
It really does expose the craptastic edit jobs on some of the hamsters. Just as I'm sure the live feeders see what a hack job CBS does on editing.

RIP, Bill Walsh

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

08-24-07, 04:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Big Brother After Dark"
Let's see, 168 hours of footage edited down to less than 3 hours of footage? Sounds about right.........

decoy1 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-25-07, 11:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail decoy1 Click to send private message to decoy1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Big Brother After Dark"
>Let's see, 168 hours of footage
>edited down to less than
>3 hours of footage?
>Sounds about right.........

Not even 3 hours. Each show is at least a one third recapping the previous week.

I was watching the 3rd week episodes on cbs.com and they were still showing Jen crying about her picture on the wall.

friendtiltheend 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-25-07, 12:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail friendtiltheend Click to send private message to friendtiltheend Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Big Brother After Dark"
I am watching! I had showtime already because I love Dexter and it was a great bonus to get BB After Dark. It confirmed what I already knew,if I ever subscribed to the live feeds I would never leave my house.

jase 187 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-25-07, 01:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jase Click to send private message to jase Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Big Brother After Dark"
I did enjoy BB After Dark while I had it (Showtime). After they showed a full frontal shot of Amber naked getting out of the shower/bath tub, that was enough for me to stop watching. Plus, when everyone was in a group together (for example, playing the beer game), it was kind of boring. They did the group thing quite a lot the past several weeks and not enough one-on-one stuff/discussions.

Other than that, it was good to see 3 live hours of what was happening in the house. I did enjoy seeing ED and Daniele talking things out for an hr. uninterrupted and Eric & Jessica's stragedy talk and walk in the backyard. Too bad they didn't come up with this After Dark thing years ago.

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

08-28-07, 08:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Big Brother After Dark"
Last night we saw Amber mope. Mope, Amber, mope.

drebaby 59 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-29-07, 01:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail drebaby Click to send private message to drebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Big Brother After Dark"
LAST EDITED ON 08-29-07 AT 01:46 AM (EST)

I actually enjoy the live Big Brother After dark on Showtime better than the edited primetime shows on CBS. The problem is BB is making them stay awake to fill in the three hours and some of the conversations are just plain rediculis.

The funny part is listening to their strategies, not knowing that Eric has played them all along based on the America votes" twist. (I wonder if BB is throwing the votes away and just giving Eric their own direction??)

The only thing I hate about the late night show is constant cursing by Evil dork and Amber.

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

08-29-07, 02:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Big Brother After Dark"
LAST EDITED ON 08-29-07 AT 02:05 AM (EST)

Dicque certainly has a limited vocabulary where women are concerned. "Bitch" is his favorite word.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •