The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"TimeLine"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

courageousdove 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-23-07, 08:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail courageousdove Click to send private message to courageousdove Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"TimeLine"
Did anyone notice? on the showtime feed when Amber and Danielle came home Amber said she heard something about A Quater back that was fighting dogs MV. She said she heard some news about it and they cut the feed.

Then the next night on Wednesday Zack, Amber, Eric and ##### were sitting on the couches and they were talking about the dates. Zack said it was day 57. ##### asked what day it was. Zack responded its the 23rd. Yes I think it is the 23rd pause then he said July. Then again said yes the 23rd of July.

I am curious does anone else think this is really live or did it really start in June and run through August. What we are really seeing is what happened a month ago.

Maybe I am losing my mind and reading too much into the whole thing. !!!

Please let me know what you think. I do not watch the live on line stuff at all. I only watch the Showtime feed and the weekly shows.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: TimeLine Snidget 08-23-07 1
   RE: TimeLine courageousdove 08-23-07 2
       RE: TimeLine vince3 08-23-07 4
 RE: TimeLine vince3 08-23-07 3
   RE: TimeLine courageousdove 08-23-07 5
       RE: TimeLine abbahammer 08-24-07 6
 RE: TimeLine LunaLovegood 08-24-07 7
   RE: TimeLine ohmyheck 08-25-07 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-23-07, 08:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: TimeLine"
I think it much more likely he screwed up the month than this was all a sham and filmed a month ago.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

08-23-07, 09:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail courageousdove Click to send private message to courageousdove Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: TimeLine"
Why did they cut the feed when Amber was talking about hearing the news about Michael Vick? That was big news and crazy press at the end of July not really now. Both those weird things back to back seemed weird.

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

08-23-07, 09:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: TimeLine"
The day they got out, Vick plea bargained........

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

08-23-07, 09:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: TimeLine"
simple answer: Zach is stoopid.

The America's Player votes are being done more or less live and the feedsters are predicting them a couple of days before they air due to how he acts, and the fact that the Food Comp is on Friday, nominations usually sometime Friday night, the POV contest on Saturday, and the POV meeting on Monday.......

08-23-07, 09:31 PM (EST)
5. "RE: TimeLine"
It was almost four am when I was watching. I knew I was probably reading too much into the whole thing. It just seemed a little strange. I have watched several seasons and I do enjoy the show. I have never watched the on line feed but, I like being able to record the Showtime stuff. I totally agree about Zack being stupid. Thanks for the input. I forgot about Eric and all the things america keeps having him do.

abbahammer 70 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-24-07, 07:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail abbahammer Click to send private message to abbahammer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: TimeLine"
ANother thing would be the banner that flew overhead after Nick was booted. It said Amber and Eric were liars. How would anyone know this if it weren't live.

Abbahammer

LunaLovegood 5 desperate attention whore postings

08-24-07, 08:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LunaLovegood Click to send private message to LunaLovegood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: TimeLine"
I remember hearing something back in June (way before the show aired) on a news program I was watching. They were talking about a BB contestant who's father was dying and he had asked producers NOT to tell the girl so that she could stay in the game - it was his dying wish. I thought it was weird at the time be/c to my knowledge, BB hadn't even started the new season yet and when I heard that it was to air in July, I didn't understand what was going on. I thought that maybe this year they were taping it first, but then when the season started, they said it was live.

The banner could have been from a previously ejected houseguest?
I don't know, but it sure is fishy....

ohmyheck 1919 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

08-25-07, 02:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ohmyheck Click to send private message to ohmyheck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: TimeLine"
That's Emma from the Big Brother Australia house. They told her the night before she was evicted.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •