The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Dustin ?!?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

sencnes 22 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-12-07, 09:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sencnes Click to send private message to sencnes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Dustin ?!?"
Is there something I missed, I'm reading the forums but I have no idea why America voted Dustin.. Why all of a sudden is Dustin so disliked by America?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Dustin ?!? MarkP 08-12-07 1
   RE: Dustin ?!? happybarb3660 08-13-07 2
 RE: Dustin ?!? vince3 08-13-07 3
   RE: Dustin ?!? Estee 08-13-07 4
       RE: Dustin ?!? vince3 08-13-07 5
           RE: Dustin ?!? Wacko Jacko 08-13-07 6
               RE: Dustin ?!? MarkP 08-13-07 7
                   RE: Dustin ?!? jefburn 08-13-07 8
               RE: Dustin ?!? toddE 08-14-07 21
           Can't find it. Estee 08-13-07 9
               RE: Can't find it. jd8855 08-13-07 10
           RE: Dustin ?!? nailbone 08-13-07 11
               RE: Dustin ?!? Wacko Jacko 08-13-07 12
                   RE: Dustin ?!? jd8855 08-13-07 13
                       RE: Dustin ?!? countrygirl_29 08-13-07 14
                   RE: Dustin ?!? sencnes 08-13-07 16
                       RE: Dustin ?!? carmaj0530 08-13-07 17
 RE: Dustin ?!? Shannonh2007 08-13-07 15
   RE: Dustin ?!? Desilu500 08-13-07 18
       RE: Dustin ?!? rjrabbit 08-13-07 19
       RE: Dustin ?!? Snidget 08-13-07 20
       RE: Dustin ?!? boaster 08-14-07 22
 RE: Dustin ?!? jeremythegreat 08-16-07 23

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

MarkP 318 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-12-07, 09:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MarkP Click to send private message to MarkP Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Dustin ?!?"
Considering America wanted Jen out for weeks when she is clearly one of the nicest people in the house I would say Dustin makes much more sense. I didn't see it coming thought - I guess American decided they didn't like when he took the trip and money after telling everyone they better play hard. Aside from that he just seems a bit too smug.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

happybarb3660 7 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-13-07, 09:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail happybarb3660 Click to send private message to happybarb3660 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Dustin ?!?"
I think part of it may have had to do with his last vote as well. Amber made him promise to vote out Eric and he fully agreed to do so. She's supposedly his best friend in the house and he flat out lied to her. Personally, this bothered me much more than him taking the trip and money.

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-13-07, 10:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Dustin ?!?"
I think there are two very good reasons:

1. Dustin has been acting like a pompous a$$ on the live feeds, especially when the King robe comes out.

2. There is, for lack of a better term, a sabotage/vote for the worst site out there that's voting for some of the worst possible strategic outcomes for Eric's votes to make his life miserable. Dustin is one of his allies in the Late Nite Crew.........

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

08-13-07, 11:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Dustin ?!?"
especially when the King robe comes out

...Marcellas left his robe? I knew that thing controlled minds!

a sabotage/vote for the worst site out there

Got a link? I'm curious to see how they're making their picks.

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

08-13-07, 11:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Dustin ?!?"
It's an actual red king-like cape, at the very least.

I think Nailbone's the one who spotted the "Screw Eric" or whatever the heck the thing is called site........

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

08-13-07, 12:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Dustin ?!?"
It is cynical America. Telephone/Internet voting is going to be a thing of the past real soon. Remember this past season of American Idol......SANJAY??????

American voted for Dustin because the voting is beign done in massive amounts by those trying to do the worst thing possible for Eric. They did not vote for Dustin because they hate Dustin. They voted for Dustin because they wanted to make Eric do something he would not be comfortable doing. By voting for Dustin they hope Eric makes anotehr enemy and that there is another fight in the household. There are some twisted folks out there, that is what this is about. I would almost bet money that the same person that flew teh plane over the house also has a voting army out there trying to make sure that Eric is out of that house as soon as possible.

MarkP 318 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-13-07, 12:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MarkP Click to send private message to MarkP Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Dustin ?!?"
>>American voted for Dustin because the
>voting is beign done in
>massive amounts by those trying
>to do the worst thing
>possible for Eric.

For weeks the voting has been by those doing the best possible thing for Eric (get Jen out, vandalize Jen, get Jen out, etc)so why suddenly have these voters done an about face? Either they haven't and America is sick of Dustin's act or the voters see what a jerk Eric really is and now they want to make it tough for him.

jefburn 18 desperate attention whore postings

08-13-07, 01:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jefburn Click to send private message to jefburn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Dustin ?!?"
Maybe you guys have a different take because you are watching the live feeds. I can't stand Dustin, Jameka, Amber and Eric. Dustin is a good choice because people in his own aliance might vote him out.

Plus, just because Eric is America's player doesn't mean we have to like him. It is fun because if Evil pulls himself off and Dustin gets put up, with America's vote, Dustin would be going home in a 4 to 3 vote. The house guest would be shocked and that would be great. Next, I'd like to see Jameka and Amber up and gone.

Eric is a shady charactor.

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-14-07, 06:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Dustin ?!?"
I don't know that America is any more cynical than CBS and Endemol.

I am one of the people voting, though I haven't begun yet, to purposely subvert Eric's plans. That makes it a lot more interesting, speaking as someone who hates the America's Player twist. Call me "twisted" if you will.

Also, Eric and Dustin have become super jerks. I originally liked both of them, especially Dustin, but after last week, I don't like them anymore. I think Dustin's behavior last Thursday leading up to, and immediately after, Kail's eviction led to him getting a lot of votes as well.

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

08-13-07, 01:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "Can't find it."
Google is returning nothing helpful. Maybe I'm using the wrong keywords.

Oh, and www.screweric.com is available.

jd8855 105 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-13-07, 01:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jd8855 Click to send private message to jd8855 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Can't find it."
LOL I am sure that America is generally sick of Jen yet she isgetting better and I think there is sympathy for her with the whole ##### thing going on. She is too easy a target and Dustin has been a bit of a jerk I think his true colors are coming out and he is goingto be exposed even Amber was not happy with him when he so greedily took the money and the trip when he was HOH I think that was horrible. But they seem to have gotten over it. i don't know though I think if they put him up next to Dani he may go I think ED would end up going home though if it were the two of them.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

08-13-07, 02:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Dustin ?!?"
I think Nailbone's the one who spotted the "Screw Eric" or whatever the heck the thing is called site........

I didn't spot one, I just speculated that there must be one, because almost all of the votes have been pointed toward screwing up Eric's chances.

New sig courtesy of Agman!

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

08-13-07, 02:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Dustin ?!?"
LAST EDITED ON 08-13-07 AT 02:14 PM (EST)

Since this is the spoiler messageboard. The results from the most recent vote are in.

The question was who should Eric give the silent treatment to?

The winner of that poll was.......Jessica.

Now you tell me. Was it because America really wanted Dustin out or are there a bunch of people out there just trying to screw Eric? Look Sanjay didn't make it as far as he did because he was one of the best signers on idol.

Personally I find it ironic that the turn in the voting to legit votes to the worst case scenerio happened right after the plane flew over. I think that Nick's friends and family have a voting army going.

jd8855 105 desperate attention whore postings

08-13-07, 02:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jd8855 Click to send private message to jd8855 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Dustin ?!?"
LOL well they are definitely out to screw Eric if he is supposed to give the silent treatment to Jessica she is the one that is HOH how is he supposed to get Dustin nominated if he can't talk to her? Seems like America is trying to make it very difficult to work her to nominate Dustin. Maybe America isn't against Dustin they are against Eric.

countrygirl_29 134 desperate attention whore postings

08-13-07, 03:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail countrygirl_29 Click to send private message to countrygirl_29 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Dustin ?!?"
Nah, not for me. I voted for Dustin because I just don't care for him. But I guess it is a bonus if it screws up Eric's game.

sencnes 22 desperate attention whore postings

08-13-07, 04:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sencnes Click to send private message to sencnes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Dustin ?!?"
The silent treatment to Jessica....

I can't believe it. I wonder if they are just testing to see if Eric will even try. See it's not like he gets penalized for NOT completing the task.

CBS didn't say he MUST complete the tasks just if he completes 5 of the tasks he gets $10,000.

To be honest I would rather see Eric say "I can't believe you America, I'm not going to follow though with this." rather then see him screw himself.

It clearly says he is a player which means if he wins he gets $500,000. If he is smart anything that would sabotage himself he should out right refuse to do.

carmaj0530 41 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-13-07, 05:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail carmaj0530 Click to send private message to carmaj0530 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Dustin ?!?"
I'm sure that when he was told he was going to be America's player he didn't really believe that America would do exactly what HE wanted us to do. If he went in believing that (part of which he said in the last assignment with nominating Dustin) he is foolish. You are America's player, even I knew from the beginning that whatever direction you as America's player wanted to go, we would go the opposite. Especially now that he is refusing to do the tasks, makes us want to go further down that wrong road.

Shannonh2007 69 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-13-07, 03:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Shannonh2007 Click to send private message to Shannonh2007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Dustin ?!?"
It doesn't necessarity mean America hates Dustin. It could mean that they just want to see some drama in the house. I know I always vote for the person it would be MOST amusing to see Eric do the task to, for or with. For instance the task of "who should Eric try to convince to go to the final two with him?"...now he's ALREADY got a bond with Jessica, so THAT wouldn't be intersting. But it WOULD be absolutely hilarious to see Eric try to approach Diick and suggest this. I'd LOVE to be a fly on the wall during THAT awkward conversation.

So, it's not about the obvious for me. It's ALL about the amusement baby!

Desilu500 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-13-07, 06:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Desilu500 Click to send private message to Desilu500 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Dustin ?!?"
Yeah, I was so upset when I saw Dustin's name.
What will happen now? I was so hoping Dustin wouldn't go up against #####. Jameka had it right...Don't put one of their own on the block.

(I wanted to post a new topic, but can't find where to do it...can someone help?)

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-13-07, 10:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Dustin ?!?"
Welcome! Post live feed topics on the spoilers board. If you want to post a love thread do it on the fanatics board and if you want to rant about something do it on the bashers board. Hope this helps.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

08-13-07, 10:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Dustin ?!?"
When it is really a new topic needing a new thread (if it can fit on an existing thread just reply on the thread as per the guidelines for the board) then got to the main page of a forum and click the "Post" button at the top.

Over in the Off Topic area we have a "Help Forum" and it is a good place to check for technical questions like how to do something.

boaster 32 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-14-07, 06:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail boaster Click to send private message to boaster Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Dustin ?!?"
Well, the hamsters could be in for a surprise:

Danielle, Zach and Jen will vote to keep Evel

Jameka and Amber will vote to keep Dustin.

If America votes to evict Dustin, then Dustin is gone with four votes. If not, then it will be a tie and Evel is gone.

jeremythegreat 1065 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-16-07, 01:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jeremythegreat Click to send private message to jeremythegreat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Dustin ?!?"
I don't know why America is sick of him. I like him. I wish ##### would go though. Then Jen, then Zach

Ask Pinky-T Here

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •