The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Zach is such a tool!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

jefburn 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-15-07, 11:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jefburn Click to send private message to jefburn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Zach is such a tool!"
Doesn't he realize that once they reach the final 6 or 7 with the LNC that he will be gone especailly with the number against him. If he stick with Evel and Daniel, then he has a shot for the final 3 or 4.

He does not want to break his agreement with Jessica. Jessica would be the one to put him up if they get closer to the final 5. What a joke he is? In this game, you have to align with a few people that will be true to you to make it to the end. Floater usually don't win. They float to the strength and eventually get voted out.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Zach is such a tool! Glass 08-15-07 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Glass 381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-15-07, 11:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glass Click to send private message to Glass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Zach is such a tool!"
Yeah, but how could any one of them possibly guess the Screw Eric online movement might be controlling a vote against Dustin? Maybe things would be different if they knew they had a real chance.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •