The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Do you think Dustin will get evicted on Thursday?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

jefburn 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-14-07, 01:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jefburn Click to send private message to jefburn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Do you think Dustin will get evicted on Thursday?"
If Daniel, Jen and Zach vote to evict Dustin and America has Eric vote to evict Dustin, he is gone. What do you think will happen?
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev... Glass 08-14-07 1
   RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev... shanshan2007 08-14-07 2
       RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev... Snidget 08-14-07 3
           RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev... TownieGirl7 08-14-07 4
               RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev... nailbone 08-14-07 10
           RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev... agman 08-14-07 12
           RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev... shanshan2007 08-15-07 42
       RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev... agman 08-15-07 27
 RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev... The Cake 08-14-07 5
   Do you think Dustin will get evicte... michel 08-14-07 7
       RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev... ulalame 08-14-07 11
           Do you think Dustin will get evict... michel 08-14-07 14
               RE: Do you think Dustin will get e... JoshInSGV 08-15-07 24
 RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev... samboohoo 08-14-07 6
   RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev... Snidget 08-14-07 8
       RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev... BBAddict 08-14-07 9
           RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev... Panama 08-14-07 13
               RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev... Wacko Jacko 08-14-07 15
                   RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev... 2thDr 08-14-07 16
                       RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev... jefburn 08-14-07 18
                           RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev... vince3 08-14-07 19
                               RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev... michel 08-14-07 21
                               RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev... jefburn 08-14-07 22
                               RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev... 2thDr 08-15-07 23
                       RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev... go Daniele and Dck 08-15-07 30
                   RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev... michel 08-14-07 17
 RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev... frisky 08-14-07 20
   RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev... true 08-15-07 25
       RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev... Wacko Jacko 08-15-07 26
 RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev... jkokoj 08-15-07 28
   RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev... Wacko Jacko 08-15-07 29
       RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev... geekboy 08-15-07 31
           RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev... BBAddict 08-15-07 32
           RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev... carmaj0530 08-15-07 34
           RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev... nailbone 08-15-07 36
               RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev... geekboy 08-15-07 37
                   RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev... Wacko Jacko 08-15-07 38
                       RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev... geekboy 08-15-07 39
                       RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev... AZ_Leo 08-15-07 40
                           RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev... Glass 08-15-07 41
                               RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev... LunaLovegood 08-15-07 47
       RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev... michel 08-15-07 33
       RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev... jkokoj 08-15-07 35
           RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev... AngieT 08-15-07 43
           RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev... realityshowgeek 08-15-07 45
               RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev... frisky 08-15-07 46
                   RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev... realityshowgeek 08-15-07 49
               RE: Do you think Dustin will get ev... michel 08-15-07 48
 I think the chances have just gone ... vince3 08-15-07 44
   RE: I think the chances have just g... mia rules18 08-15-07 50
       RE: I think the chances have just g... shanshan2007 08-15-07 51
       RE: I think the chances have just g... agman 08-15-07 52

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Glass 381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-14-07, 01:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glass Click to send private message to Glass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Do you think Dustin will get evicted on Thursday?"
Not sure, seems like they don't have Zach locked up...

Whose stupid idea was it to put Dustin up? These Hamsters are the dumbest.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

shanshan2007 51 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-14-07, 02:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shanshan2007 Click to send private message to shanshan2007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Do you think Dustin will get evicted on Thursday?"
What's wrong with Dani putting Dustin up? Dustin is part of the OTHER alliance.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-14-07, 02:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Do you think Dustin will get evicted on Thursday?"
Dani was HOH last week.

Jessica part of the LNC alliance with Dustin is HOH this week.

TownieGirl7 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-14-07, 02:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail TownieGirl7 Click to send private message to TownieGirl7 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Do you think Dustin will get evicted on Thursday?"
From what I've been reading it was Dustins idea to be put on the block.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

08-14-07, 05:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Do you think Dustin will get evicted on Thursday?"
Yep, Dustin volunteered.

Moron. That NEVER works.

New sig courtesy of Agman!

agman 11158 desperate attention whore postings

08-14-07, 07:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Do you think Dustin will get evicted on Thursday?"

LOL What Snidget said! *shakes head*

snidget colored me

08-15-07, 05:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shanshan2007 Click to send private message to shanshan2007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: Do you think Dustin will get evicted on Thursday?"
Oh, that's right.

Whose idea was it to put Dustin up? DUSTINS!

08-15-07, 11:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail agman Click to send private message to agman Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Do you think Dustin will get evicted on Thursday?"
LAST EDITED ON 08-15-07 AT 11:45 AM (EST)

wrong spot sorry

The Cake 94 desperate attention whore postings

08-14-07, 03:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail The%20Cake Click to send private message to The%20Cake Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Do you think Dustin will get evicted on Thursday?"
I think it is quite possible we will see Dustin be our first sequestor. America hasn't picked Dustin to be the one Eric votes for yet. I think America votes for it tonight. But if America does pick Dustin, Eric's game is pretty much over. Zach isn't locked up yet, but if it comes down to a tie 3-3, everyone will know it was Eric who voted for Dustin to leave. Jameka & Amber have proven to their group that they are loyal on voting. I think the only hope for Dustin is for America to tell Eric to kick out D*ck, or it is a tie & Jessica will have to break the tie breaker & kick out D*ck. It all comes down to Zach & Eric(America) on this weeks boot.

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

08-14-07, 03:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Do you think Dustin will get evicted on Thursday? NO"
Dustin will probably be saved by both Zach and Jen's vote. I haven't followed the feeds to be sure who Jen would vote for but since she doesn't know that Eric may vote Dustin, she'd be smarter to vote out Dick. I know she has gotten closer to Daniele but she'd point out they can't save him.

If she does, the worse is that it will save Eric's a$$ and the stray vote will be blamed on Jen.

ulalame 778 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-14-07, 06:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ulalame Click to send private message to ulalame Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Do you think Dustin will get evicted on Thursday? NO"
Why would it be smart for Jen/Zach/Dani to vote anyway other than Dicque to stay? There have been stray votes two weeks in a row, and at least if there is a tie, they'd force Jess to do the dirty work. It's not like Zach or Jen have a better chance sticking with the LNC than they would if Dicque stayed, under any circumstance.

08-14-07, 10:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. " Do you think Dustin will get evicted on Thursday? NO"
LAST EDITED ON 08-14-07 AT 10:15 PM (EST)

For Zach, it's simple: He promised Jess he'd vote the way she wants and he wants to get close to her.

For Jen, she needs to get the target off her back as much as possible. By telling Daniele she's not voting Dustin because they have no chance of saving Dick, Daniele wouldn't target her if she gets HoH. Since Jess and Jameka can't be HoH, it leaves only Amber, Dustin, Eric and Zach for Jen to worry about getting HoH. (Jen couldn't know this but Eric would be stupid to try for HoH if he realizes the twist is "Sabotage America's Player") Jen has to hope the LCN is about to split. Letting Dustin and Amber know she's voting to keep Dustin could show she can work with them. It's a start.

Unfortunately, if we vote to sabotage Eric by ordering him to vote out Dustin we could really be sabotaging Jen.

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-15-07, 03:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Do you think Dustin will get evicted on Thursday? NO"
This is my fear. That America will vote to evict Dustin and Eric will blame it on Jen. Based on the paranoia of the LNC, Eric might be able to blame all the other tasks on Jen, making her Public Enemy #1 once again. The LNC is so paranoid and stupid that they are perfectly able to believe Eric's lies and validate their unwarranted hatred towards Jen. This America's Player twist sucks, especially in the hands of a dispicable weasel like Eric.

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

08-14-07, 03:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Do you think Dustin will get evicted on Thursday?"
Yep. I think it was stupid for him to be the pawn. Cocky and stupid. Jess should have put Jen or Zach up and said something to the effect of how the house would have a little - a lot rather - more peace without ##### there, that she is not sure where Zach's or Jen's vote is and was simply putting them up to ensure they didn't vote to KEEP #####.

Woo Hoo! I love me some Arkie!

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

08-14-07, 04:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Do you think Dustin will get evicted on Thursday?"
Silly Boo, pawns are never voted off, especially this season. {/sarcasm}

Cooling off with Agman!

BBAddict 19 desperate attention whore postings

08-14-07, 04:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BBAddict Click to send private message to BBAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Do you think Dustin will get evicted on Thursday?"
but there is a first time for everything

Panama 33 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-14-07, 09:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Panama Click to send private message to Panama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Do you think Dustin will get evicted on Thursday?"
I'm afraid Dustin will go. A lot of people are wanting to mess up America's player. While I might agree to some degree, I can't stand #####. I liked him at first, but he going WAY over the line. It's time for him to go and I hope people vote for Eric to kick him out.

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

08-14-07, 10:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Do you think Dustin will get evicted on Thursday?"
There is a chance that America may still pick Evel to get kicked out. I think part of the reason that America has been able to pull off Screw Eric votes is because there are so many different choices America can vote for. If enough voted Jessica on the last challenge that was probably because the rest of America spread out there votes. Here with only two choice it may be a little tougher...especially with most disliking Evel....that said....Dustin could still go home....but it might be harder for America to vote. All I know is I tried voting online and even internet voting was very busy.

2thDr 75 desperate attention whore postings

08-14-07, 10:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 2thDr Click to send private message to 2thDr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Do you think Dustin will get evicted on Thursday?"
Are you so sure that America dislikes Evel as much as you think? EVERYONE I know is rooting for him (in real life , not here on this board). I am not so sure this board is an acurate reflection of "America" for some reason. For me personally the screw Eric votes are nothing more than a reflection of my dislike for Eric. Maybe (hopefully) America agrees and Dustin boy is G-zone!!!!! (crossing fingers...)

08-14-07, 11:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jefburn Click to send private message to jefburn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Do you think Dustin will get evicted on Thursday?"
LAST EDITED ON 08-14-07 AT 11:45 PM (EST)

"Sabotage America's player Eric? Why does everyone think Eric should have pass because he is America's player? He is the biggest lier and manipulater in the house. We finally have a voice in the house through Eric. That's why Dustin was chosen to be put up and that is why we will choose to have him voted out. The problem is Jen and Zach are looking out for themselves and Jen and Zach will be blamed for the stray vote.

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

08-14-07, 11:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Do you think Dustin will get evicted on Thursday?"
I think some people are calling it sabotage because Eric's currently in an alliance with Dustin and the votes to evict Kail the previous two times we had the chance to determine his vote were against his better interests, since the majority of the alliance was voting out the other player.......

If Eric is truly America's Player, shouldn't it be in our best interest to keep him in the house as long as possible? Votes that are against his current alliance will get him evicted if he can't find a way to blame it on someone else...........

08-14-07, 11:49 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Do you think Dustin will get evicted on Thursday?"
>"If Eric is truly America's Player,
>shouldn't it be in our best interest
>to keep him in the house as
>long as possible?"

What's my share of the loot?

08-14-07, 11:51 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Do you think Dustin will get evicted on Thursday?"
Eric being America's player gives us the oportunity to vote out Dustin with a golden opportunity despite what happens to Eric. As you can see - Evil, Dani, Jen and Zach are becoming more and more popular than even America's player. The choice we have now are Evil or Dustin, so we might as well use it while we can.

2thDr 75 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-07, 00:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail 2thDr Click to send private message to 2thDr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Do you think Dustin will get evicted on Thursday?"

>If Eric is truly America's Player,
>shouldn't it be in our
>best interest to keep him
>in the house as long
>as possible?

Dont think so...Keeping Evel in the house to do his thing and stir stuff up is in my best interest because it is the only way I keep interest. Eric, Amber, Dustin, and Jameka...if they were the only ones left I am not watching....way too much of a snoozefest for me.

go Daniele and Dck 12 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-07, 01:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail go%20Daniele%20and%20Dck Click to send private message to go%20Daniele%20and%20Dck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Do you think Dustin will get evicted on Thursday?"
exactly check out CBS.com/bigbrother and look at the polls D*ck has the highest rating, higher than other houseguest ever had. all but of the people I know like D*ck, and can't stand the LNC.

08-14-07, 11:11 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Do you think Dustin will get evicted on Thursday?"
LAST EDITED ON 08-14-07 AT 11:22 PM (EST)

Dick is THE MOST Popular Hamster on the CBS polls!!
Favorite Player:
Dick: 33%
Daniele: 14%
Jen: 14%
Of course, he could also be the most unpopular but with less than 1% support, I think Amber is.

ETA the Link: http://www.cbs.com/primetime/bigbrother8/polls/

frisky 11684 desperate attention whore postings

08-14-07, 11:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Do you think Dustin will get evicted on Thursday?"
I think Dustin will go. LFP's and YouTubers have documented the HG's talking about their DR's and it appears that the hampsters' decisions are manipulated by the producers.

I think between Dicque and Dustin, the producers would prefer Dicque to stay in the house.

And so it shall be. (IMO)

Rolly made this.

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-07, 07:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Do you think Dustin will get evicted on Thursday?"
That, and the great edit Dick is getting on the CBS show.

Dick has Danielle and Eric for sure. America will vote to keep Dick. No way do Amber or Jamika vote to keep Dick over Dustin. That leaves Jen and Zach. While Zach promised Jess his vote, I think he could be swayed, especially if Jess' paranoia against Dustin grows. I'm not so sure about Jen. She has repeated over and over that she can not work with Dick after the way he treated her. We'll have to see if Dick can make it up to her, or if he'll try to bully her into keeping him.

08-15-07, 11:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Do you think Dustin will get evicted on Thursday?"
What can not be overlooked is that Evel thinks he has no chance. The others in the household think he has no chance. Only does 'America' thinks Evel has a chance. SO Evel will probably not do heavy persuading. Also, people on the border will likely vote for Evel to get evicted because they will want to get on the others good side. Plus, you can not overlook the fact that EVERYBODY in the house thinks Evel has crossed the lines of decency. I think Evel will go but am a little nervous.

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

08-15-07, 11:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Do you think Dustin will get evicted on Thursday?"
Dique is playing them all pretty well. Goading the girls was classic and such a sham! All I could do is laugh at Jameka for playing right into his game.

As for Dustin, he is way too cocky. Eric is doing as America directed. America wants a bad guy to stay in the house. Its more entertainment, therefore, if America wants the better enttainer then the producers will do whatever it takes to keep the viewers tuning in.

Dustin was foolish to volunteer, he will be gone and we will see Eric give the sob song and dance of America is WRONG...they made me do it....WAH! lol

08-15-07, 01:13 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Do you think Dustin will get evicted on Thursday?"
>Dique is playing them all pretty
>well. Goading the girls
>was classic and such a
>sham! All I could
>do is laugh at Jameka
>for playing right into his
>game.

I disagree about Evel playig the game well. He has played very badly if you ask me. He was in a great position, but voted out his allie....Nick. Then had an emotional reaction and went after Eric who was aligned closer to the others than himself. he forced them to take sides and he lost. Therefore making himself a target. Now when all he may need is one vote to stay in....he sabatoged that by making the remaining players hate him. Why because he wanted them to hate him to keep his daughter in....this was not needed. Evel has played a very bad game.

geekboy 1778 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

08-15-07, 01:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geekboy Click to send private message to geekboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Do you think Dustin will get evicted on Thursday?"
LAST EDITED ON 08-15-07 AT 01:49 PM (EST)

I have to disagree with you. ED and Jen are the only two players who are REALLY playing a GAME. They are both playing completely different, but they are the only two PLAYING.

ED is playing the 'in-your-face/honesty/all-out-in-the-open' game like nobody has ever played it.

Jen is playing the 'ditzy chick/planting ideas' game to get everyone else questioning the others, and playing that brilliantly. What she did to Jess last night was CLASSIC.

Zach is doing nothing. Jameka is doing nothing. Amber is doing nothing. Dustin is doing nothing. All these four are doing is relying on their alliance and its crumbling beneath them and they are totally unaware of it.

Dani at least is winning competitions.

Erik is separate as America's player, but in many ways he's playing it really stupid so i exclude him. He has failed so many challenges its pathetic.

I hope Dustin goes and if ED stays, the LNC is splitering at the exact right moment and I think ED will have a chance to redeem himself.

With all that said - you have to take what ED is saying in teh context of the game. I'm convinced he's a really good person outside of the house and we're seeing his game face now. Its a game. I think his strategy will work if he makes it past this week and Zach votes out Dustin.

ED is the ONLY reason to watch this summer.

geekboy

I love puppies! S. Cowell

BBAddict 19 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-07, 02:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BBAddict Click to send private message to BBAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Do you think Dustin will get evicted on Thursday?"
Geekboy...

I totally agree with you and he is one of the only reasons I am still watching this show this summer...He makes me laugh. And yes, it is a game...a good game to boot!

carmaj0530 41 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-15-07, 02:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail carmaj0530 Click to send private message to carmaj0530 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Do you think Dustin will get evicted on Thursday?"
>>AT 01:49 PM (EST)

With all that said - you
>have to take what ED
>is saying in the context
>of the game. I'm
>convinced he's a really good
>person outside of the house
>and we're seeing his game
>face now. Its a
>game. I think his
>strategy will work if he
>makes it past this week
>and Zach votes out Dustin.
>
>
>ED is the ONLY reason to
>watch this summer.

>I agree geekboy, 100%, its a game. It amazes me how people come in going I'm the best player ever, then you get in the situation and forget even common sense. It is truly mindblowing how it happens, both on bb and others. I hope ED can stay in this week. Much more entertaining, I was laughing most of tuesday's show.
>

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-07, 03:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Do you think Dustin will get evicted on Thursday?"
What she did to Jess last night was CLASSIC.

What did I miss????

Erik is separate as America's player, but in many ways he's playing it really stupid so i exclude him. He has failed so many challenges its pathetic.

He failed the "catchphrase" tasks and one or two of the "nomination/voted off" tasks. He's completed pretty much all of the other tasks he's been assigned.

New sig courtesy of Agman!

08-15-07, 03:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail geekboy Click to send private message to geekboy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Do you think Dustin will get evicted on Thursday?"
She simply made the suggestion that perhaps Dustin volunteered to go up because he could be aligned with ED. One simple sentance. It eventually brought Jess to tears in the HOH room, and made her wonder if Eric was also aligned with ED and that she was being played. She couldn't decide who to put up at the POV. Jen totally messed up Jess' mind.

Brilliant.

geekboy

08-15-07, 03:52 PM (EST)
38. "RE: Do you think Dustin will get evicted on Thursday?"
>She simply made the suggestion that
>perhaps Dustin volunteered to go
>up because he could be
>aligned with ED. One
>simple sentance. It eventually
>brought Jess to tears in
>the HOH room, and made
>her wonder if Eric was
>also aligned with ED and
>that she was being played.
> She couldn't decide who
>to put up at the
>POV. Jen totally messed
>up Jess' mind.
>
>Brilliant.
>
>geekboy

I do not understand how Dustin could be aligned with Evel. Putting him self up against his alliance partner guarentees one of them goes home. That would be very stupid strategy. Makes absolutely no sense to me.

08-15-07, 04:53 PM (EST)
39. "RE: Do you think Dustin will get evicted on Thursday?"
This all happened prior to the POV ceremony, so they didn't know if he would use it on himself or Dani.

geekboy

AZ_Leo 3526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-15-07, 05:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AZ_Leo Click to send private message to AZ_Leo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: Do you think Dustin will get evicted on Thursday?"
Makes absolutely no sense to me.

But this was Jen discussing strategies with Jess. Making sense doesn't apply.

A smokeysmom original

Glass 381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-15-07, 05:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glass Click to send private message to Glass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: Do you think Dustin will get evicted on Thursday?"
Yeah, that was pretty bizzarre. Dustin wanting to go up proves that he's an idiot, not that he's aligned with Evel. How she thinks Dustin wanting to be on the block with Evel points to some kind of alliance between them is totally beyond me, what could this arrangement possibly be?

LunaLovegood 5 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-07, 08:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LunaLovegood Click to send private message to LunaLovegood Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "RE: Do you think Dustin will get evicted on Thursday?"
I think that what Jen was alluding to when she made that comment to Jessica is that Dustin offered himself up as a pawn thinking there was absolutely no way that she would do it. Jess started thinking maybe she was right, that D(i)ck and Dustin are in an alliance and that he was in a way playing "chicken" with her. Make sense?

08-15-07, 02:44 PM (EST)
33. "RE: Do you think Dustin will get evicted on Thursday?"
>"Evel...went after Eric
>who was aligned closer
>to the others than himself.
>he forced them to take
>sides and he lost."

Dick had them changing sides, he had succeeded in turning the house against Eric. If it was CBS that put pressure on the players during confessionals, flipping the vote to save America's Player, you can't really fault Dick's game.

jkokoj 4389 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

08-15-07, 02:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jkokoj Click to send private message to jkokoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Do you think Dustin will get evicted on Thursday?"
Evel's game has been up and down, but I say overall his game playing at all levels has been decent. He is saving his daughter and she could potentially make it through to the end. Therefore, its a strategy that works.

Also, he is in a place where he can manipulate if he so chooses. Some have said he is giving up, but now that Dustin is the one on the block as well, we may see some other strategies arise. I am hoping at least, I really don't like Dustin.

AngieT 2 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-07, 06:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AngieT Click to send private message to AngieT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: Do you think Dustin will get evicted on Thursday?"
>Evel's game has been up and
>down, but I say overall
>his game playing at all
>levels has been decent.
>He is saving his daughter
>and she could potentially make
>it through to the end.
> Therefore, its a strategy
>that works.
>
>Also, he is in a place
>where he can manipulate if
>he so chooses. Some
>have said he is giving
>up, but now that Dustin
>is the one on the
>block as well, we may
>see some other strategies arise.
> I am hoping at
>least, I really don't like
>Dustin.
>
>

He is a JOKE, everyone hates him he does not have to make them hate him they already do. He will be gone.

realityshowgeek 176 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-15-07, 07:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realityshowgeek Click to send private message to realityshowgeek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: Do you think Dustin will get evicted on Thursday?"
>Evel's game has been up and
>down, but I say overall
>his game playing at all
>levels has been decent.
>He is saving his daughter
>and she could potentially make
>it through to the end.
> Therefore, its a strategy
>that works.
>
>Also, he is in a place
>where he can manipulate if
>he so chooses. Some
>have said he is giving
>up, but now that Dustin
>is the one on the
>block as well, we may
>see some other strategies arise.
> I am hoping at
>least, I really don't like
>Dustin.
>

I've been keeping up with most of the action thru this board and I am always blown away how if the person is liked on this board, their actions are defensible, but if they're disliked, let's say because they are Christians, everything they do to further themselves in the game is treated like a slap in the face. Dik's behavior is ridiculose, over the top, offensive, yada, yada, yada... Jameka is a Christian(which does not translate into Perfection) and she's hated because she prays and have no problem speaking about her faith. Why is having faith such a "no-no" on reality shows. If it's because they talk about it, well duh... we are looking at these people 24/7 and if they pray, guess what you might actually witness it. Jameka appears to be pretty new in her Christianity and probably need to talk about her beliefs in order to not stray. But if someone is attacking you, guess what, you may fight back. The language she has used was provoked and she responded the way most people would in that situation. On the other hand, Danielle claims she's a Christian, but because she chose to suspend her faith while she's in the house, her Christianity wasn't attacked even when she whined, cried, and lied to the other houseguests about how she felt re: her father's action. Oh, wait, that's statergy. I keep forgetting, when it's people we like it's startergy, when we don't like them they are just being stupid, gullible, liars, manipulators, etc. Gotcha

frisky 11684 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-07, 07:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "RE: Do you think Dustin will get evicted on Thursday?"
>Why is having faith such a "no-no" on reality shows.

It's a no-no when G-d is in the backyard going "psst...over here!" and pointing at the guitars with the right tokens in them.

And when G-d puts Jameka's name on a ping-pong ball just as it's being lifted out of the little baggie...but it's the devil that made Jen throw the veto comp...

And when he sayeth that Jameka has to smack her hands together to keep from physically striking another person and it isn't a sign of agression, it's the other person's fault...

Etcetera.

Rolly made this.

realityshowgeek 176 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-15-07, 08:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail realityshowgeek Click to send private message to realityshowgeek Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "RE: Do you think Dustin will get evicted on Thursday?"
>>Why is having faith such a "no-no" on reality shows.
>
>It's a no-no when G-d is
>in the backyard going "psst...over
>here!" and pointing at the
>guitars with the right tokens
>in them.
>
>And when G-d puts Jameka's name
>on a ping-pong ball just
>as it's being lifted out
>of the little baggie...but it's
>the devil that made Jen
>throw the veto comp...
>
>And when he sayeth that Jameka
>has to smack her hands
>together to keep from physically
>striking another person and it
>isn't a sign of agression,
>it's the other person's fault...
>
>
>Etcetera.
>
>
>Rolly made this.
>

Maybe her Christianity is the only thing that saved her from becoming physical with ED.
And if they believe God pointed them in certain directions or made things happen, who is it hurting? Some people truly believe their steps are ordered and certain things happen outside of their control. Hey, who am I to say that's ridiculous. I admit when it said during an event on a game/reality show, even I grimace. But when it's said about a person missing a flight that was ultimately doomed or was held up by a train just as a madman was gunning down everyone in the office, usually we accept it and move on. In my opinion, same thing....much, much, much smaller scale. It's called FAITH.

08-15-07, 08:24 PM (EST)
48. "RE: Do you think Dustin will get evicted on Thursday?"
>"when it's people we like
>it's startergy, when we
>don't like them they are
>just being stupid, gullible,
>liars, manipulators"

This should be in Bashers but I'll answer quickly by saying you've got it in reverse. Speaking for myself, I don't like or hate any Hamsters, they're characters on TV.

When the game started, Dick was clearly shown as someone playing the game. I hated some of his actions but most made me laugh. I think he contributes to the show and I wonder what he'll come up with next.

For 5 weeks Jameka did nothing but say "Hummmm". She wasn't playing the game and, worse, she was boring. Now, she uses her faith as proof of her superiority, almost proselytizing. She has nothing to contribute to the game so she can leave anytime.

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

08-15-07, 06:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "I think the chances have just gone up to pretty good"
It looks like Eric's vote will be for Dustin and he's now trying to make a deal with Dick that would basically leave Amber and Jameka all but done in the house.......

mia rules18 409 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-15-07, 08:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mia%20rules18 Click to send private message to mia%20rules18 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "RE: I think the chances have just gone up to pretty good"
Aargh...I'm torn here...on one hand I'd love to see Dustin voted off because the LNC was so stupid to put one of their own on the chopping block in the first place. On the other hand, if Dustin does go, that will seriously affect my PTTE game. Sigh.

08-15-07, 10:02 PM (EST)
51. "RE: I think the chances have just gone up to pretty good"
I just want to see whatever will cause the most drama in the house (evil grin).

08-15-07, 10:42 PM (EST)
52. "RE: I think the chances have just gone up to pretty good"
On the other hand,
>if Dustin does go, that
>will seriously affect my PTTE
>game. Sigh.
Hey, stay true to your PTTE game!!! It's more fun when you are kicking a$$ there!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •