The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Official Prediction..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

Glass 381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-09-07, 08:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glass Click to send private message to Glass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Official Prediction..."
That's it, Evel is DONE this week. Any takers?

Posted in Spoilers so we can keep track throughout the week...

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Official Prediction... countrygirl_29 08-09-07 1
 RE: Official Prediction... JoshInSGV 08-09-07 2
   RE: Official Prediction... Wacko Jacko 08-10-07 3
       RE: Official Prediction... kingfish 08-10-07 4
           RE: Official Prediction... The Cake 08-10-07 8
       RE: Official Prediction... rockdog 08-10-07 5
           RE: Official Prediction... J Slice 08-10-07 6
           RE: Official Prediction... LeftPinky 08-11-07 30
 RE: Official Prediction... Bob Tomato 08-10-07 7
   RE: Official Prediction... JoshInSGV 08-10-07 9
       RE: Official Prediction... jd8855 08-10-07 10
           RE: Official Prediction... JoshInSGV 08-10-07 16
               RE: Official Prediction... AugustGirl 08-11-07 20
               RE: Official Prediction... kornut 08-11-07 25
           Eric IS malicious AugustGirl 08-11-07 19
               RE: Eric IS malicious JoshInSGV 08-11-07 27
               RE: Eric IS malicious volsfan 08-11-07 28
                   RE: Eric IS malicious Snidget 08-11-07 29
       RE: Official Prediction... toddE 08-10-07 11
       RE: Official Prediction... nailbone 08-10-07 13
           RE: Official Prediction... JoshInSGV 08-10-07 15
               RE: Official Prediction... nailbone 08-11-07 26
 RE: Official Prediction... rockdog 08-10-07 12
   RE: Official Prediction... Wacko Jacko 08-10-07 14
       RE: Official Prediction... 2thDr 08-10-07 17
           RE: Official Prediction... rockdog 08-10-07 18
               Sig pic violation Bebo 08-11-07 21
                   RE: Sig pic violation rockdog 08-11-07 22
                       RE: Sig pic violation kingfish 08-11-07 23
       RE: Official Prediction... toddE 08-11-07 24
 RE: Official Prediction... JAKEY 08-11-07 31
   RE: Official Prediction... Glass 08-13-07 32
 RE: Official Prediction... Glass 08-17-07 33
 RE: Official Prediction... JoshInSGV 08-17-07 34
   RE: Official Prediction... observe 08-17-07 35
       RE: Official Prediction... JoshInSGV 08-17-07 36
           RE: Official Prediction... flipxcyd 08-17-07 37

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

countrygirl_29 134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-09-07, 09:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail countrygirl_29 Click to send private message to countrygirl_29 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Official Prediction..."
You don't think that the POV will be geared to benefit him this week? I just don't know yet. I know that the HGs want him gone, but he's a ratings getter and CBS probably wants to keep him around for a little longer.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-09-07, 11:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Official Prediction..."
I would have to agree. I think D!ck is done. And if he miraculously happens to survive this week by the magic of POV, then I'm pretty sure that Daniele will be evicted. Dani and D!ck did themselves a huge disservice by targetting Eric. Their conclusions were correct but their reasoning was so convoluted that it lacked any common sense. I'm happy that the LNC is finally going down in flames. I just hope that Jen continues to survive. She's the only one I'm rooting for.

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

08-10-07, 08:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Official Prediction..."
>I would have to agree. I
>think D!ck is done. And
>if he miraculously happens to
>survive this week by the
>magic of POV, then I'm
>pretty sure that Daniele will
>be evicted. Dani and D!ck
>did themselves a huge disservice
>by targetting Eric. Their conclusions
>were correct but their reasoning
>was so convoluted that it
>lacked any common sense. I'm
>happy that the LNC is
>finally going down in flames.
>I just hope that Jen
>continues to survive. She's the
>only one I'm rooting for.
>

I am with you Josh. Go Jen.

There is no way Evel survives this week. Evel and Daniele will get nominated. Evel will not try for the power of veto or if he wins he will not use it...to win points with his daughter. Then Evel will be gone. It is guarenteed. Bye Bye Evel!

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-10-07, 12:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Official Prediction..."
LAST EDITED ON 08-10-07 AT 12:11 PM (EST)

I also think the cards are stacked against ED. Unless he wins POV. He has shown precious little ability competitions wise.

Those who think CBS will favor him because of his ratings influence? Forget it. He will still be with us, even if he's in the sequester house, CBS will be able to interview him, show him entering Sequester, how he reacts to the new evictees in subsequent weeks, how he feels about his daughter now, (as opposed to the last time he was asked), how he feels about the people who evicted him, etc.

CBS doesn't need to keep him in the house to keep him on the screen. Unfortunately.

The Cake 94 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-10-07, 12:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail The%20Cake Click to send private message to The%20Cake Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Official Prediction..."
If ED wins POV he will use it on himself. He already said that when Jen put him & Dani on the block. But, I think if the comp comes down & everyone is out of it except him vs Dani, he will throw it so she will get it. Jessica already said it would be boring without ED in the house, & the hamsters agreed, so I think they will be gunning for a Dani eviction so ED has no one to back him up.

rockdog 99 desperate attention whore postings

08-10-07, 12:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rockdog Click to send private message to rockdog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Official Prediction..."
I think he is in love with himself more than his daughter

J Slice 13166 desperate attention whore postings

08-10-07, 12:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail J%20Slice Click to send private message to J%20Slice Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Official Prediction..."
OMG

most accurate photoshopping ever.

You should really read my crappy blog

LeftPinky 4150 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Jerry Springer Show Guest"

08-11-07, 08:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LeftPinky Click to send private message to LeftPinky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Official Prediction..."
LMAO!
Best pic of the season!

Despite not having posted in months...or more, this was to perfect not to comment on!

Bob Tomato 114 desperate attention whore postings

08-10-07, 12:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bob%20Tomato Click to send private message to Bob%20Tomato Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Official Prediction..."
This is what I like best about this show -- how the 'power in house' can shift completely in a minute. For most of Thursday's episode we watch D!ck confidently in control, then 10 minutes later he looks like a bad dog. Season 6 was a lot of fun this way, with weekly swings between the Nerd Herd and the Jedis.

D!ck's fundamental error was that he can't do math and failed to realize that within his 5 person alliance, only 3 could vote and that 3 is a smaller number than 4.

He'll certainly go up with Danielle and will really be in a spot if he wins the PoV. His past relationship with Danielle has been a big advantage for him to this point, but the state of that relationship may cause him to take a bullet for her and stay in the nomination chair rather than leave her there to face Jen or Zack.

What goes around comes around. Of course, Jessica and Eric will probably get nominated next week when Jen is HoH ...

08-10-07, 02:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Official Prediction..."
You really think that Jen would nominate Jessica and Eric?? I don't really think Jessica is nowhere near Jen's radar. When Eric brought up Jessica's name during Jen's HOH, she quickly dismissed the idea because she thought Jessica was useless. If Jen becomes HOH, I see her targetting Dustin and Eric, or perhaps Dustin and Amber. I just don't think Jen will target Jessica at this point, unless Jess gives her a reason to think she's a threat.

jd8855 105 desperate attention whore postings

08-10-07, 02:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jd8855 Click to send private message to jd8855 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Official Prediction..."
I think definitely if ED wins POV he will use it on himself and try to actively campaign to get someone like Jen nominated so that he can sway the votes away from Dani. Unfortunately he feels that he still has the power but although correct about Eric he isn't doing anything maliciously he is the America's choice player, and so he is a nice guy and has made friends in the house. i think that they will have a hard time getting rid of him.

08-10-07, 08:46 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Official Prediction..."
I wouldn't really call Eric a "nice guy". Did he betray the LNC like D!ck/Daniele believe? Not really. He was following America's instructions. But.... that hardly makes Eric a nice guy. He's spewed some of the most toxic venom against Jen/Zach. He's mostly responsible for the Zach/Rapist rumours from a few weeks back. Eric is a nasty little troll. Although, I don't find him as offensive as D!ck, I can't wait to see when this America's Player gig blows up in his face again.

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

08-11-07, 08:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Official Prediction..."
Eric is a nasty little troll.

Amen, Josh. Amen.

kornut 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-11-07, 01:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kornut Click to send private message to kornut Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Official Prediction..."
I agree with you Josh,,,
Eric is a poor excuse of a human for all of the nasty crap he's pulling. Telling Kail that He would tell her crap about everyone in the house to help her if she stayed. And the sick crud about incest. He makes me want to up chuck. I can't believe the stupidity of the girls in the house being so nieve and sheep like with both EAR ACHE and DEVIL DUST. Jessica is a pon and can't see it. The more that get in sequester the more thier eyes will see the light. I'm for Jen to go all the way. even if it's for half of the money. All of the cast will be sick when they see the tapes after the show..this is the worst season to date.

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

08-11-07, 08:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "Eric IS malicious"
...but although correct about Eric he isn't doing anything maliciously he is the America's choice player, and so he is a nice guy and has made friends in the house.

Yes, he is "America's Choice" but strictly in the aspect that we are telling him how to vote and we are telling him whom to target to do the PRODUCERS' tasks. For example, we didn't tell him to squirt mustard on Jen's shirt, we were just asked who should he target to vandalize property. Pretty lame task if you ask me. And I would think Eric is free to choose to ignore a task if it is outside his comfort zone. He doesn't do it, he doesn't get credit for it therefore making it harder for him to win money.

If Eric was truly America's choice then WE would have choosen him to begin with, but the producers picked him not us. America is stuck with Eric, we didn't select him. The true title of this idiotic "twist" should be "Producers' Choice".

Those who are watching the live feeds or are reading the live feed threads/forums can tell you Eric is anything BUT nice. He spreads lies and is very malicious in the rumors he spreads. Eric spread the rumor early on about Zach being creepy and all the other houseguests jumped on it. He even called Zach a child molester -- completely unfounded and uncalled for. As far as I can tell Zach hasn't done anything to warrant these attacks except to be socially awkward.

Eric is currently telling people he wouldn't be surprised if Dick and Danielle had or will have an incestous relationship. That is completely crossing the line. It's disgusting to even hint at and nothing about those two suggest it in the least. Say what you want about Dick (and I'm not his fan in the least), there is no doubt he loves his daughter. Eric is indeed malicious and most of those in the house will be hurt and angry when they hear all the things he has said about them, the least of which is Dick and Danielle.

His treatment of Amber already caught up to him as we saw on Thursday's episode. Sadly that is just the tip of the iceberg as to what Eric has spread around the house.

IF Eric has any friends in the house by the time the finale airs they will be long gone after the show is over and the truth is out there. Dick said it best on the August 9th show when he cast his vote for "Eric the Weasel".

08-11-07, 04:53 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Eric IS malicious"
LAST EDITED ON 08-11-07 AT 04:55 PM (EST)

>If Eric was truly America's choice
>then WE would have choosen
>him to begin with, but
>the producers picked him not
>us. America is stuck
>with Eric, we didn't select
>him. The true title
>of this idiotic "twist" should
>be "Producers' Choice".

I couldn't agree more. America is not pulling the strings. The Producers are. At this rate, I wouldn't be surprise if this a-hole ends up in the Final 2. Because if Eric Wins, "America" wins. Whatever!

>Eric spread the rumor early
>on about Zach being creepy
>and all the other houseguests
>jumped on it. He even
>called Zach a child molester
>-- completely unfounded and uncalled
>for. As far as
>I can tell Zach hasn't
>done anything to warrant these
>attacks except to be socially
>awkward.

It's very disgusting what Eric does. A few days ago, Eric was having a conversation with Zach and Jessica. Eric and Zach admitted that they hated high school, seemingly because they both were perceived as odd, uncool, and/or outcasts. How is it that after what he experienced in high school, Eric can turn around and demonize Jen/Zach in such a vile manner? Eric is a JERK!

>
>Eric is currently telling people he
>wouldn't be surprised if Dick
>and Danielle had or will
>have an incestous relationship.
>That is completely crossing the
>line. It's disgusting to
>even hint at and nothing
>about those two suggest it
>in the least. Say
>what you want about Dick
>(and I'm not his fan
>in the least), there is
>no doubt he loves his
>daughter. Eric is indeed
>malicious and most of those
>in the house will be
>hurt and angry when they
>hear all the things he
>has said about them, the
>least of which is Dick
>and Danielle.
>

As much as I despise D!ck and Daniele, the incest comment made by Eric is totally uncalled for. D!ck has enough dysfunction in his life for Eric to use as ammo. There was no need to start accusations about incest that are completelly unfounded. Eric has a sick, twisted mind.

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

08-11-07, 06:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Eric IS malicious"
I am not disagreeing with you Augie on what you say about Eric but Dick crossed the line with me on Thursday night's Showtime after dark. His rants are not even fun to watch any more because of all the personal venom he is flinging.

There isn't any redeeming qualities of anyone in the house. IMHO!

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

08-11-07, 06:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Eric IS malicious"
There does seem to be a distinct lack of redeeming qualities in this group of hamsters.

*sigh*

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-10-07, 02:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Official Prediction..."
Anyone would be smart to nominate Eric and Dustin, except for Jessica. No one else can trust them.

I like the way power shifts, but am not so sure about personality shifts. I admit I never really liked Eric, but I didn't HATE him, like now. And Dustin, same thing. He seemed like a good person, and now I think Joe is watching with glee, as "America" sees that Dustin is the horrid jerk Joe said he was.

Add me to the "Go Jen" group! She is the ONLY person I can root for at this point. Amazing!

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

08-10-07, 03:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Official Prediction..."
unless Jess gives her a reason to think she's a threat

Jess won HOH this week. That should automatically make her a threat, especially if Jen ends up nominated.

New sig courtesy of Agman!

08-10-07, 08:42 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Official Prediction..."
But there's no reason to nominate Jen at this point. Jessica has two huge threats in Dani and D!ck. Why should she target anyone else? It's an easy HOH for Jessica. She can remove a huge threat from the house and not make any new enemies in the process.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

08-11-07, 04:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Official Prediction..."
At this point, no. Byt if D & D are nominated, and one is removed by veto, then Jen will probably be nominated. Might be Zach, but I doubt it.

New sig courtesy of Agman!

08-10-07, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rockdog Click to send private message to rockdog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Official Prediction..."
In the end they will all go to Disneyland for a nice family vacation.

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

08-10-07, 04:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Official Prediction..."
I can not believe this board. All you people HATE everyone. They are playing a freakin game. Hoenstly the only bad person I see here is Evel. Sure some are different but that is it.

And to think Everyone should nominate Dustin and Eric is crazy. Over ##### adn Daniele??? Simple game logic is not to make enemies until you need too. There are 4 targets for the LNC.....Evel, Daniele, Jen and Zach. Why would any smart player nominate someone who is not targeting them? By no means when all of those 4 are gone is anyone a sure favorite to win. Jessica as the Hoh, should go after those who pose the greatest danger to her....if there is not a clear cut person then nominate those you dislike the most. Dustin and Eric?????????? Hardly....nominating those two would be azzinine.

2thDr 75 desperate attention whore postings

08-10-07, 09:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 2thDr Click to send private message to 2thDr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Official Prediction..."
I must disagree with you. It really depends on your definition of a "bad person". I personally would rather someone be honest with me and let me know where I stand than to be a weasel behind my back. I cannot and will not justify Evel and his outbursts nor will I try to make him out to be a good person (as a game player or in real life), but for me, I have a much bigger problem with Eric ("America's Player"). He reminds me of an insecure little high school nerdy boy who is trying to overcompensate himself in adulthood by trying to be a kissup and bad a## at the same time. It just doesn't work for me. His "gameplay" turns my stomach and somehow I dont think he is much different in real life.

08-10-07, 09:37 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Official Prediction..."
His nipple rings are a joke and his eye movement drives me nuts

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

08-11-07, 11:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Sig pic violation"
rockdog, your sig pic is too high, per the community guidelines. Please stop using that picture on your posts or resize it to fit the community guidelines.

08-11-07, 11:23 AM (EST)
22. "RE: Sig pic violation"
sorry about that

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

08-11-07, 12:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Sig pic violation"
Otherwise, the photoshopped pics were nice, Rock.

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-11-07, 01:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Official Prediction..."
As far as HATE, well, D!ck is very despicable and I will shed no tears for his departure. But OTOH, I kind of hate to see him booted for telling the truth about Eric, which the others somehow don't believe. (I mean, what other explanation can they possibly have?).

I would say I really do HATE Eric more than D!ck at this point. I would say that they would have been the two best nominees, with Danielle as a backup if one of them won POV. D&D have been needing to be split up since the 3rd elimination.

Point taken about nominating Dustin and Eric. I do think Dustin has now shown his true colors, and should be gotten out soon, and will be gotten out in about 3 weeks. Eric, I stand behind his should-be-nominated.

I am actually bummed about Dustin's change (I didn't used to hate Eric, either). So you're right...at this point I pretty much hate everyone (except Jen)...isn't that how this show is designed? I partly like it because of all the rotten apples. They're all reprehensible and this show defines "guilty pleasure."

JAKEY 14 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-11-07, 09:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JAKEY Click to send private message to JAKEY Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Official Prediction..."
No Evel is staying...Dani will go if they have a brain.

08-13-07, 06:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glass Click to send private message to Glass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Official Prediction..."
"...Dani will go if they have a brain."

Right. Evel is going. That's what I said.

Get it?

08-17-07, 11:30 AM (EST)
33. "RE: Official Prediction..."
Okay, so that was wrong... go figure.
Good work, VFTW, that was pretty funny!

08-17-07, 11:47 AM (EST)
34. "RE: Official Prediction..."
Remember last year when the most obvious alliance was allowed to stay in the house week after week until one of them made it to the end and won the grand prize?? The hamsters are doing it AGAIN. There are simply no words to describe the stupidity of these hamsters. We are basically looking at a Danorexia/D!ckhead final 2, much to the delight of the producers. Yuck!

observe 18 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-17-07, 01:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail observe Click to send private message to observe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Official Prediction..."
LAST EDITED ON 08-17-07 AT 01:08 PM (EST)

Eric and D.ick would have been voted out of the house by now, if the producers didn't pressure the houseguests who to vote for.

08-17-07, 06:00 PM (EST)
36. "RE: Official Prediction..."
You got a point. The producers have been shameless this year in manipulating the events in the house. I suspect that the same happened last year. Janelle and ChillTown made it all the way to the final 4, in spite of always wearing huge targets on their backs. Regardless of the production's interference, the hamsters can still vote in whichever way they want (or at least that's the theory). I'm curious to know what kind of intimidation tactics are used by the Diary Room to sway the hamsters to vote one way or the other. This show is such a travesty!

flipxcyd 1053 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-17-07, 08:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flipxcyd Click to send private message to flipxcyd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Official Prediction..."
AHA!!! I get it now! Everyone BUT ED, Danielle, & Eric are PAID actors!!! Eric is America's bi***. Amber is definitely an actress (bad, really) in crying alot.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •