The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Ont The Assumption That ##### Is the Next Target..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

Ronin 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-10-07, 08:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ronin Click to send private message to Ronin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Ont The Assumption That ##### Is the Next Target..."
LAST EDITED ON 08-10-07 AT 08:11 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 08-10-07 AT 08:10 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 08-10-07 AT 08:08 PM (EST)

1) Jessica nominates Danielle and Zach.

2) If Amber, Dustin, Eric, Jameka, Zach or Jessica win the POV they remove Zach and Jessica replaces them with E.D. who loses to his daughter and is sent home.

3) If Danielle, E.D., or Jen win POV they remove Danielle and Jessica replaces them with E.D. who would lose to Zach and is sent home.

I can't imagine that anyone winning POV would let the nominations stand.

This is assuming that if E.D. wins POV he is not immune from nomination no matter who he picks. I admit to be a bit shaky on that rule.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Ont The Assumption That ##### I... vince3 08-10-07 1
   RE: Ont The Assumption That ##### I... Ronin 08-10-07 2
 RE: Ont The Assumption That ##### I... JoshInSGV 08-10-07 3
   RE: Ont The Assumption That ##### I... Ronin 08-10-07 4
       RE: Ont The Assumption That ##### I... JoshInSGV 08-10-07 5
           RE: Ont The Assumption That ##### I... Ronin 08-10-07 6
               RE: Ont The Assumption That ##### I... vince3 08-10-07 7
                   RE: Ont The Assumption That ##### I... JoshInSGV 08-10-07 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-10-07, 08:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Ont The Assumption That ##### Is the Next Target..."
Whoever wins the Power of Veto cannot be nominated...... at least until they change the rules again.......

This is why the POV at 4 is ultra-important: If the non-HoH/non-nominee is the winner and decides to remove someone, they automatically evict the other one..........

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

08-10-07, 08:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ronin Click to send private message to Ronin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Ont The Assumption That ##### Is the Next Target..."
DRAT!!

Well, my theory works for everything but E.D. winning POV.

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-10-07, 08:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Ont The Assumption That ##### Is the Next Target..."
LAST EDITED ON 08-10-07 AT 08:26 PM (EST)

Jessica must nominate Dani and ED from the get-go to ensure that one of them gets evicted. If she only nominates one, then she leaves open the possibility of the non-nominated Donato to win POV and remove the other from the block. Both Donato's would be safe and the LNC's plan would backfire. This would be the absolute worst case scenario because it would most likely create Jen or Zach's eviction, and it would allow both Donatos to compete for HOH the next week. Jessica HAS to nominate both Dani/D!ck if she wants to be successful as HOH.

08-10-07, 08:26 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Ont The Assumption That ##### Is the Next Target..."
Agreed.

But if the mood of the house is to evict E.D. then back-dooring him would seem the only way out. If he doesn't get picked for the POV competition or loses the competition, he would be history...

08-10-07, 08:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Ont The Assumption That ##### Is the Next Target..."
The primary target may be D!ck, but evicting Daniele is also their Plan B. As long as one Donato gets removed from the house this week, the LNC wins. I also read somewhere that D!ck promised to Daniele that if he wins POV, he would use it on her, even if that means remaining on the block and getting evicted. D!ck is history, no matter what happens.

08-10-07, 08:58 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Ont The Assumption That ##### Is the Next Target..."
Any chance of BB8 pulling a double eviction this week (or is it too early)?

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-10-07, 09:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Ont The Assumption That ##### Is the Next Target..."
Well, last year at this time they had a "week in a day" episode right after the first jury member was evicted........... thereby giving Marcellas only 24 hours in the Jury House to himself.........

08-10-07, 09:18 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Ont The Assumption That ##### Is the Next Target..."
Yup... The first double eviction takes place around the time when the first jury member gets evicted. Since we know that this is a regular HOH week. My guess is that the first double eviction will happen next friday. How sweet would it be for both Donatos to be evicted within 24 hours of each other. ::evil grin::

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •