The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Kail asks to leave the game."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

Shannonh2007 69 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-02-07, 05:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Shannonh2007 Click to send private message to Shannonh2007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Kail asks to leave the game."
Yep. What a wuss. Should air tonight. It's on youtube.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Kail asks to leave the game. Estee 08-02-07 1
   RE: Kail asks to leave the game. MandyM 08-02-07 2
   RE: Kail asks to leave the game. brvnkrz 08-02-07 3
       RE: Kail asks to leave the game. MandyM 08-02-07 4
           RE: Kail asks to leave the game. Estee 08-02-07 5
   RE: Kail asks to leave the game. Snidget 08-02-07 6
   RE: Kail asks to leave the game. Shannonh2007 08-02-07 7
       RE: Kail asks to leave the game. Shannonh2007 08-02-07 8
       RE: Kail asks to leave the game. nailbone 08-03-07 13
   RE: Kail asks to leave the game. AugustGirl 08-03-07 12
 RE: Kail asks to leave the game. JoshInSGV 08-03-07 9
   RE: Kail asks to leave the game. oasisfan1994 08-03-07 10
 Different opinion AugustGirl 08-03-07 11
   RE: Different opinion Shannonh2007 08-03-07 14
       RE: Different opinion mikren 08-06-07 15
           RE: Different opinion Wacko Jacko 08-06-07 16
               RE: Different opinion brvnkrz 08-06-07 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-02-07, 06:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Kail asks to leave the game."
LAST EDITED ON 08-02-07 AT 06:11 PM (EST)

Do you have a link? I've been searching, but I can't find any recent footage featuring Kail with 'quit' or 'leave' as a keyword -- not one that looks current enough to apply. (The most current BB video visible in their own search engine was posted eight hours ago.)

This is what I've got from Jokers, so something is going on.

1:43 PM BBT KAIL IS REQUESTING HER DOR!!!! Producers trying to talk her into staying! NT
1:47 PM BBT Feeds back NT
1:47 PM BBT Kail is out of DR NT
1:50 PM BBT (Reply) Is out in kitchen sitting at the counter now. NT
1:47 PM BBT Feeds back, Kail walked into Round Room. NT
2:08 PM BBT Kail has not said a word since she came out of the DR NT
2:35 PM BBT FOTH now for several minutes. NT
3:25 PM BBT Feeds back for a sec Jess Amber Jameka and Jen in bathroom Jen says time to put makeup on NT

Guessing FOTH is something like 'feeds off the hook'.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

MandyM 2112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-02-07, 06:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MandyM Click to send private message to MandyM Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Kail asks to leave the game."
I can't find it on youtube either, but FOTH is Front of The House. It's what live feeds showed a few seasons ago whenever they'd cut the feeds. Now we get the blue vortex, but some peeps still use FOTH as a generic term.

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

08-02-07, 07:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Kail asks to leave the game."
Well, as of 3:48pm PST, kail was still in the house, according to TVClubhouse. It had the same exchange as above. I believe it went to Vortex at that time, so who knows.
According to Clubhouse, BB was talking to her in the DR and saying that this is not the Kail who tried out. She said that she didn't know she would be cussed out everyday. Then BB Producer said that she was holding up well considering.
Nothing new since then. That was about a half hour ago.

RIP, Bill Walsh

MandyM 2112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-02-07, 07:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MandyM Click to send private message to MandyM Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Kail asks to leave the game."
They have not been showing Kail on the feeds. And the feeds have been sporadic...just bits of convos between Nick and Daniele... It's been on vortex for the last 5 minutes or so.

I wonder if they are doing this to build suspense for the Live Feeders so that we HAVE to tune in because we all thought Nick was a lock to leave. Like we wouldn't tune in anyway.

It would be nice if we could get other music besides the Big Brother theme during vortex time. It's really obnoxious!

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

08-02-07, 07:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Kail asks to leave the game."
There may be a serious scramble to reselect and edit footage for tonight going on -- or they just may be begging Kail to hold off on quitting until the episode starts, so they can at least have their semi-drama semi-live.

Or the producers could have talked Kail out of quitting entirely -- just in time for her to be voted out. In which case, this may not even be mentioned tonight -- especially by Kail, as long as there's enough time to switch cameras or cut sound.

It's not just 'what do they want to do?', it's always 'what do they want us to see?'

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

08-02-07, 07:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Kail asks to leave the game."
Yep about the only youtube I can see is when Jen and Kail talk about what the rules are for a voluntary exit, but the caption makes it sound more like Jen wanted to leave not Kail.

Sounded like leave if the tea thing happened again and get a restraining order.

So I'd also like to see the link to what they are talking about.

But if Kail is a wuss for talking about it, so is Jen.

08-02-07, 10:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Shannonh2007 Click to send private message to Shannonh2007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Kail asks to leave the game."
This came from Reality TV Grapevine:

Big Brother 8
Kail Requests Exit
by honeySC

In a surprise move, Kail requests a voluntary exit from the Big Brother 8 house. After a brief chat with Jen Kail says that she doesn't want to go to sequester and she isn't going to make it much further in the game anyway. She then headed to the diary room where she requested her exit.

This action was precipitated by an earlier comment to Amber in which Kail stated that she didn't think she should have to clean the house since she was on slop. This is cleaning day in the house, and all houseguests are preparing the house for the live show. After approximately 20 hours of lockdown, the houseguests are irritated and restless. Amber stewed about Kail's remarks for a bit and then went to Kail and yelled at her. This was apparently more than Kail could handle as her thoughts turned to leaving the house after Amber's outburst.

Below is the live feed video capture of a part of Kail's diary room session.

To unsubscribe from these announcements, login to the forum and uncheck "Receive forum announcements and important notifications by email." in your profile.

You can view the full announcement by following this link:

http://www.tvgrapevine.com/index.php?topic=12542.0

Regards,
The Reality TV Grapevine Team.

But I just tried to access the link again and it was dead. I don't know what's going on.

08-02-07, 11:01 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Kail asks to leave the game."
Ok, the link is working.

It must have been deemed unimportant. I would have thought it would have made good TV.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

08-03-07, 09:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Kail asks to leave the game."
Amber stewed about Kail's remarks for a bit and then went to Kail and yelled at her. This was apparently more than Kail could handle as her thoughts turned to leaving the house after Amber's outburst.

So after all the hoohah that Dick put her (and everyone else) through, it's AMBER that breaks the last straw????

New sig courtesy of Agman!

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

08-03-07, 07:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Kail asks to leave the game."
Guessing FOTH is something like 'feeds off the hook'.

I'm pretty sure FOTH refers to "front of the house" and it started during the first seasons when they cut away from the live feeds and actually showed the front door.

Many live feeders got used to posting FOTH from the first seasons, and even though they are using the vortex (or fishtank or flames or trivia) to hide the live feeds, it's just an accepted shorthand.

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-03-07, 01:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Kail asks to leave the game."
LAST EDITED ON 08-03-07 AT 01:40 AM (EST)

Kail is the lamest, stupidest, most passive BB player I've ever seen. She outlasts everyone on the endurance competition, along with Daniele. And instead of fighting for her survival, what does Kail do? She rolls over and hands the HOH over to Danorexia! What a friggin' moron! Please get that useless rag commonly known as Kail evicted this week. With allies like her, who needs enemies?

oasisfan1994 410 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-03-07, 04:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail oasisfan1994 Click to send private message to oasisfan1994 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Kail asks to leave the game."
i just posted the link to this on the youtube thread

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

08-03-07, 07:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Different opinion"
She had been talking with Jen about asking people to vote her right before she went into the DR so it could possibly be this is what the producer is referring to. I've watched 3 different You Tube clips and not one of them have her uttering the words "I want to leave" or "I want a voluntary exit" or "I'm leaving now".

All clips start with the producer asking "are you sure this is what you want to do". You do not hear her say what is is she wants to do, but since her prior conversation was about asking people to vote her out it just makes sense this is what they are talking about.

TVclubhouse has this and I agree with Ryn's post:
http://www.tvclubhouse.com/forum/messages/10972/4468817.html?1186108158

But it's only my opinion and you're all free to disagree with me, as I'm sure some will. *grin*

08-03-07, 04:28 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Different opinion"
Speaking of Danorexia, the girl DOES eat in the house. Pizza, cookies, chips, you name it, she does eat. So, how does she appear as if she hasen't eaten in a year?

mikren 28 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-06-07, 01:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mikren Click to send private message to mikren Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Different opinion"
I dunno, has anyone caught her vomiting yet?

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

08-06-07, 02:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Different opinion"
What really gets me is why doesn't Kail reform another alliance. If Kail, Jen, Zach and maybe Eric unite...or even Mike and Nick when they were in....Kail would have a much better chance to survive. Week after week Kail just leaves herself alone and if she keeps that up she WILL be gone.

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-07, 06:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Different opinion"
She may be feeling a little gun shy. Let's face it, her first attempt at forming an alliance didn't work out so well for her.

RIP, Bill Walsh

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •