The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Nominees are..."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-03-07, 08:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Nominees are..."
...well, realistically, it's probably time to spread things around a little. Break the repetition jinx. Actually get someone out that you originally nominated.

Realistically.

However, in the unreal hamster cage, Jen and Kail are once again up for eviction.

'Nominees: Ibid. For details, please see the previous two weeks' worth of nominations.'

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Nominees are... Wacko Jacko 08-03-07 1
 RE: Nominees are... Snidget 08-03-07 2
 RE: Nominees are... MandyM 08-03-07 3
   RE: Nominees are... teacherkelly 08-03-07 5
 YAWN flipxcyd 08-03-07 4
   RE: YAWN MandyM 08-03-07 6
       RE: YAWN oasisfan1994 08-03-07 7
           RE: YAWN MandyM 08-03-07 9
           RE: YAWN volsfan 08-04-07 12
               RE: YAWN Char 08-04-07 16
                   RE: YAWN volsfan 08-04-07 19
       RE: YAWN Wacko Jacko 08-03-07 8
           RE: YAWN Snidget 08-04-07 10
               ZzzZZZZZzzzZZZZZzzzzZZZ BBAddict 08-04-07 11
                   RE: ZzzZZZZZzzzZZZZZzzzzZZZ volsfan 08-04-07 18
                   RE: ZzzZZZZZzzzZZZZZzzzzZZZ JoshInSGV 08-08-07 52
 Veto competition may be underway. Estee 08-04-07 13
   RE: Veto competition may be underwa... Buggy 08-04-07 14
       RE: Veto competition may be underwa... Estee 08-04-07 15
 Feeds are back. . . Rebel Crown 08-04-07 17
   RE: Feeds are back. . . volsfan 08-04-07 20
       RE: Feeds are back. . . Snidget 08-04-07 21
       Sacrifices/temptations. Estee 08-04-07 22
           RE: Sacrifices/temptations. MandyM 08-04-07 24
           RE: Sacrifices/temptations. JoshInSGV 08-08-07 53
       RE: Feeds are back. . . MandyM 08-04-07 23
           First prize is halved? Estee 08-04-07 25
               RE: First prize is halved? MandyM 08-04-07 27
                   RE: First prize is halved? Estee 08-04-07 29
                       RE: First prize is halved? MandyM 08-04-07 30
 And today's fun rumor is: Estee 08-04-07 26
   RE: And today's fun rumor is: ohmyheck 08-04-07 28
 RE: Nominees are... MandyM 08-04-07 31
   RE: Nominees are... Estee 08-04-07 32
       Uh oh... MandyM 08-04-07 33
 THUD MandyM 08-04-07 34
 I might as well start grumbling now... vince3 08-04-07 35
   RE: I might as well start grumbling... Snidget 08-04-07 36
 The evil spawn and the spawn of Eve... Rebel Crown 08-05-07 37
 Bannergate continues Rebel Crown 08-05-07 38
   RE: Bannergate continues nailbone 08-06-07 44
   This should be good! toddE 08-06-07 47
       RE: This should be good! vince3 08-06-07 49
 She swore to Kail aquariaqueen 08-05-07 39
   RE: She swore to Kail 2curious 08-06-07 40
       RE: She swore to Kail Wacko Jacko 08-06-07 41
       Will any houseguest return twinsmomm 08-06-07 42
           RE: Will any houseguest return Snidget 08-06-07 43
               RE: Will any houseguest return nailbone 08-06-07 45
                   RE: Will any houseguest return Wacko Jacko 08-06-07 46
 Veto ceremony is running late. Estee 08-06-07 48
   RE: Veto ceremony is running late. samboohoo 08-06-07 50
       RE: Veto ceremony is running late. ohmyheck 08-06-07 51

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

08-03-07, 08:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Nominees are..."
This is getting ridiculous. Jen, Kail and Zach needed to become an allinace and start winning some HOHs. But now Jen or Kail goes this week....then next week the other and Zach are nominated. And so on. As it is................zzzzzzzzzz.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

08-03-07, 08:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Nominees are..."
Third verse same as the first
A little bit louder
And a little bit worse.

Summertribe and the living is easy!

Just easier to do what the peep before you did, it avoids all that icky thinking carp.

MandyM 2112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-03-07, 08:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MandyM Click to send private message to MandyM Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Nominees are..."
Eric talking to Kail now and he is giving her WAY too much info IMO. He is basically giving up that he heard the plan with D&D back dooring Eric (which Jess told him in confidence). And he's basically saying that he has votes to stay. Does he not think that she will tell Jen and that they might go to D&D in that situation? Kail has been PROVEN to throw peeps under the bus. This could be Eric's demise! ACK!

teacherkelly 179 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-03-07, 11:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail teacherkelly Click to send private message to teacherkelly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Nominees are..."
Eric isn't playing very smart right now...but I do feel for him, no one would have figured him out if the plane hadn't flown over head with the banner about him.

flipxcyd 1053 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-03-07, 11:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flipxcyd Click to send private message to flipxcyd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "YAWN"
Just saw it up on Reality TV Grapevine...can they at least shake it up somewhat?

So, if Eric is backdoored, do you think they'll have US choose another America's Player?

08-03-07, 11:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MandyM Click to send private message to MandyM Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: YAWN"
Before you fall asleep...who would you choose?

oasisfan1994 410 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-03-07, 11:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail oasisfan1994 Click to send private message to oasisfan1994 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: YAWN"
i hope eric does get back doored and voted out. then maybe cbs will stop with the crap expect the unecpected and just have a normal BB.

08-03-07, 11:38 PM (EST)
9. "RE: YAWN"
Awww...I like poor little Eric

MM I just wish that there was a way that I could choose for others not to be bigots. - HD
SLICE ROCKS!

Cool Tune!

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

08-04-07, 09:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: YAWN"
LAST EDITED ON 08-04-07 AT 10:09 AM (EST)

i hope eric does get back doored and voted out. then maybe cbs will stop with the crap expect the unecpected and just have a normal BB.

If there were a "normal" BB...I don't think average Americans would watch...it would be too boring. Americans have to have action and twist and turns for something to interest them (in general).

I think it is a good thing that SeeBS is trying to include Americans/viewers of the show to have someone play for them. Once Eric is gone...that element will be gone. I thought it was absolutely great watching the hamsters blame each other for the wayward vote.

Char 40 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-04-07, 03:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Char Click to send private message to Char Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: YAWN"
If there was a normal BB it would be called Real World.

Eric though is getting pretty laim and I wonder when they will decide to get him out of the house.. however if Kail and Jen keep being put up, only for someone to be backdoored.. we're gonna end up with a final two of Kail and Jen. Then what?

08-04-07, 05:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: YAWN"
Acutally, Real World peeps are playing for half a million dollars so it is a little different. However, Real World has become very very very boring.

08-03-07, 11:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: YAWN"
Eric backdoored why?

What is the deal with back doors this season? Geez let peopel play far and square...and when are these people like Eric, Kail, Jen and Zach going to figure this out. In order to change things these people are going to have to team.

08-04-07, 07:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: YAWN"
Well with the Golden Power of Veto there is a good chance someone is coming off the block each week.

I don't think this season is any worse for backdooring than the last couple of seasons.

Summertribe and the living is easy!

BBAddict 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-04-07, 09:27 AM (EST)
Click to EMail BBAddict Click to send private message to BBAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "ZzzZZZZZzzzZZZZZzzzzZZZ"
Wake me up when something EXCITING goes on.....like when Amber laughs....or... D!ck smiles at Jenn....or hmmmmm they end up actually voting out one of the nominees for real instead of playing "nice" and keeping them in...I think as soon as one of those girls goes home, and obviously they all must want them to go home because they wouldn't keep putting them up just because soooooo if they have brains...VOTE KAIL OR JENN OUT and lets stir up some sh!t and let the games be played!!!!

08-04-07, 05:16 PM (EST)
18. "RE: ZzzZZZZZzzzZZZZZzzzzZZZ"
I think the pot got stirred when they booted Nick instead of Jen or Kail. The major sh!t won't get stirred until we get down to the final 7 and/or 6...if the LNC stays together but I am not so sure that will happen either.

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-08-07, 08:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
52. "RE: ZzzZZZZZzzzZZZZZzzzzZZZ"
At this point, I think that Jen (maybe even Kail and Zach) have bought themselves a couple of weeks of safety. The LNC is already turning on itself. Dani and Jameka can't compete next week. If Dustin/Amber win HOH, I think they would target Daniele/D!ck. Maybe I'm being partial to Jen, but I think some hamsters are realizing that she would be an awesome person to take to the Final 2.

08-04-07, 01:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "Veto competition may be underway."
It was supposed to start around noon or so. We do know the player pool for this one: in addition to Danielle, Jen, and Kail, we're getting Dustin, Zach, and Jameka. So for those following the 'let's backdoor Eric and get a stray vote out of the cage' plan as it develops, note that Eric has no way to directly defend himself here. It might also be worth noting that Jameka is in this thing on a Houseguest's Choice from Kail, so cue up the Knights Templar theme music.

Amber, gawd help us all, will be hosting.

Buggy 5089 desperate attention whore postings

08-04-07, 01:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Buggy Click to send private message to Buggy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Veto competition may be underway."
If it's noon Hamstertime, that won't be for another hour.

08-04-07, 02:26 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Veto competition may be underway."
LAST EDITED ON 08-04-07 AT 02:28 PM (EST)

By the time Amber stops crying over having been selected to host, it'll be Tuesday.

They were given a 'in two hours' warning over two hours ago. If they started on time, it would have put them around noon EDT.

Rebel Crown 1411 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-04-07, 03:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rebel%20Crown Click to send private message to Rebel%20Crown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "Feeds are back. . . "
LAST EDITED ON 08-04-07 AT 03:53 PM (EST)

but no winner of POV known yet.

D!ick has accused Jen of throwing his cigarettes in the pool. She accuses him of rummaging through her stuff. Be back to edit in the winner when I get it.

08-04-07, 05:22 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Feeds are back. . . "
Jen won POV...URGH!

08-04-07, 05:37 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Feeds are back. . . "
What is it with the POV and people whose names start with J?

08-04-07, 05:51 PM (EST)
22. "Sacrifices/temptations."
Sounds like a partial repeat of last season's graveyard routine, where you could take things on or give them up to acquire points. So far, it looks like:

Several people are stuck in bunny suits for the rest of the week. (Zach, Dani, Jen, and Kail.)

Jameka can't participate in any HoH competitions for several weeks -- possibly five.

Jameka got $10,000 and is spending a lot of time in near-compulsive prayer, asking both for personal forgiveness and for the others to be forgiven.

Kail is on slop, starting immediately, duration unknown.

Kail may also be out of several HoH competitions: number unknown.

Zach went out earlier than most of the pack.

08-04-07, 05:57 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Sacrifices/temptations."
Ooops...I guess I misheard some stuff...Dani it talking way too fast!!!

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-08-07, 08:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
53. "RE: Sacrifices/temptations."
I think last week's Art Auction comp was like last year's Graveyard comp. This week's veto comp was more like last year's when Kaysar shaved his head and Chicken George went on slop for the rest of the season.

08-04-07, 05:53 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Feeds are back. . . "
Apparently, Jen and Kail are on slop for the rest of the show. Jen, Kail, Dani and Zach have to wear bunny suits for a week. Jen and Kail can't compete for HOH for 5 weeks. Jen and Kail, if one of them were to win, will only collect $250,000 for grand prize.

MM I just wish that there was a way that I could choose for others not to be bigots. - HD
SLICE ROCKS!

Cool Tune!

08-04-07, 06:01 PM (EST)
25. "First prize is halved?"
Migawd, can CBS get any cheaper? Is this how they're pulling budget money for their Power Of 10 show -- the one no one will ever jackpot on anyway? I saw that bit about having to give up some prize money, but no one had said what kind of percentage it was...

Ugly, ugly, ugly. Given Jen and Kail's chances of winning this thing (and the reduced payoff if one of them does), they might be best off waiting for the jury sequester to start and then quitting. Unless their jury pay's been cut in half too, in which case, walking out and telling BB to go on without them is starting to sound practical.

08-04-07, 06:11 PM (EST)
27. "RE: First prize is halved?"
The way they've been talking in HOH, it's 50% of WHATEVER you would earn. I wonder if there is a clause in the contract they signed that would cost them even MORE money if they did quit the jury. I can't believe CBS would allow themselves to be open to having missing jury members.

Jess is up in HOH now. ##### said specifically that Jameka did NOT take the 10,000...so I'm not sure what is going on.

Dani said she spoke outloud possibly within Eric's earshot about backdooring Eric. Asked Jess if he heard her. Jess is being a good actress and said "I don't think so" (Jess has already told him about that)

##### is now pounding into Jess' head that Eric has been playing both side.

I am hoping Jess stays true to Eric

SLICE ROCKS!

Cool Tune!

08-04-07, 06:31 PM (EST)
29. "RE: First prize is halved?"
Half of total earnings, huh?

If they cite their reduced income potential as their reason, I will no longer blame either of them if they Osten. I just think BB went way too far with that one.

08-04-07, 06:36 PM (EST)
30. "RE: First prize is halved?"
I totally agree...too far.

##### and Dani are working Jess really hard...I was gone all day so I don't know if Jess is really buying this or if it is an act.

08-04-07, 06:04 PM (EST)
26. "And today's fun rumor is:"
That Dick threw a bunch of Jen's personal items over the backyard wall.

Anyone else really want to get a look at the rulebook?

ohmyheck 1919 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

08-04-07, 06:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ohmyheck Click to send private message to ohmyheck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: And today's fun rumor is:"
In a few words: If you get a copy, I really want to see it.

08-04-07, 06:52 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Nominees are..."
There is apparently some kind of 24 hour obnoxious every 15 minutes type of thing again like the phone calls last year. Briefly mentioned by Dani, not sure of the details.

08-04-07, 06:58 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Nominees are..."
Might be one of the sacrifices taken during the veto comp. But hey, since we're doing half-off everything, let's make it every seven and a half minutes.

08-04-07, 07:11 PM (EST)
33. "Uh oh..."
I think Eric may have overplayed his hand with Dustin. He was basically "thowing Jess under the bus" saying that she was acting sketchy with him, and the 5 need to see her on the block to test her loyalty. They finished their convo and Dustin immediately went to Jess and said "we need to talk later".

Eric's paranoia may get the best of him. If he truly DOES have a choice in evictions and it is not dicatated that he MUST do America's bidding, then he should really really vote with the house.

08-04-07, 08:55 PM (EST)
34. "THUD"
Jen and ##### have made a peace treaty and have agreed to work together. WTF???

*Draco's all over the place*

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

08-04-07, 09:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "I might as well start grumbling now......"
Pittsburgh is gonna be on a 4-hour (minimum) tape delay for Sunday's episode which is the HoH and the Nominations plust Eric's wildcard assignment.

Pittsburgh - New Orleans in the Hall of Fame pre-season kickoff game. Mainly will be televised on the NFL Network, but for those that either don't get cable or have cable but don't have NFL Network the local CBS affiliate will also be airing the game...... the approximate time to air will be at Midnight Sunday into Monday on the normal station......... *grumblemumblerhubarb*

08-04-07, 09:47 PM (EST)
36. "RE: I might as well start grumbling now......"
Runs off to check the schedule on the DVR.

*whew* I? am shocked.

If any CBS affiliate finds a way to play sports mine usually does to.

I'll believe it when I see it, but so far looks like I will see it at the usual time on Sunday.

08-05-07, 04:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rebel%20Crown Click to send private message to Rebel%20Crown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "The evil spawn and the spawn of Evel"
...are finally bonding. Jen and Danielle are comparing notes, tentatively, and giving advice to each other. Jen tells Danielle that when ED approaches Eric about being nominated, Eric is going to try to get ED ejected. Jen says "tell your dad to be careful."

Jess has gone back and forth about trusting Eric, coming to the conclusion that she will stay on his side right now. So Danielle does NOT have the votes to evict Eric - she may realize this before the nomination ceremony, however, and I don't know who she'd put up instead. Someone, I think Jen or Kail, (or it could be me) mentioned Amber - pleasepleaseplease put up Amber . It was only mentioned in passing, but I can still get my hopes up.

08-05-07, 10:28 PM (EST)
38. "Bannergate continues "
If it's Sunday, it must be fight night in the BB house. Here's the latest, with Eric and ED (from Jokers):

http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=bbusaupdates&Number=6305919&page=0&view=expanded&sb=5&o=&fpart=

#####: That handshake in the kitchen between the 3 guys happened in the weight room
Eric: No I saw it with my two eyes
#####: You lied. You are playing with Jen. You are playing with Kail. You're against the group. You let Jen and Kail and me and Daniele go after each other why you watch with popcorn. You wanted Nick out since Day 2
Eric: Yeah I wanted Nick out. My goal was to get passed Nick
#####: You are playing with Jen
Eric: Of course.
#####: This was a masterplan with me and Jen to make a truce and out you? Our stories match. You're outed
Eric: I'm going to say
#####: You blamed everything you did on Nick, you said he played both sides but it was you
Eric: I've been myself since the minute I walked in through the door. People are entitled to think and believe and say or do whatever in this house. At the end we will all see what actually happened...I have no concern
#####: That is not true, you came out of the DR that you said you wanted to be friends but you were afraid that after everyone sees the DR that you were afraid people wouldn't be friends...I know you meant me and other people in here.
Eric: I understand what you are saying, but I have not wavered from what I said in this house. You are entitled to your opinion
#####: Why don't you answer my last question
Eric:
#####: Why did you tell me that Dustin would be first to go out of the 7, but when you talk to them it's me and Daniele going out first? Is that what you said?
Eric: That's not what I said
#####: That's not what I said and not what they said, so is everybody lying but you, you're full of sh*t. You are a lying m--f--cker and you're a sack of *****. That is what you said. Almost verbatim.
Eric: I'm going to tell you
#####: Tell me whatever you want. You have a deal with Jen and a deal with Kail. You persuade everyone, you do your magic. They can't believe someone they like is so full of ***** like you. They can't believe it because they depended on you. You feed ***** to everyone ...you don't give a ***** who wins HOH because you know you're safe.
Eric: I'm glad you're on to me now #####
#####: You're the only one who is calm as ***** about not going up. You know what, you're going up, #####! It's spread out for everyone to see.

#####: I know the truth you ***** liar!

#####: You convinced me that he was the threat, but you were the threat, you ***** liar!
Eric: Jen's word should be taken...
#####: Over a liar? The only reason you didn't vote me out was Joe was playing the same sides you were.
Eric: I am not going to yell at you
#####: I saw you with tears in your eyes
Eric sarcastic: I'm terrified

#####: Everyone knows it makes sense
Eric: I am glad they gave you the courtesy of listening to your case. I won't scream at you, people will take it as they please. We'll see if they go with you or me.
#####: It has nothing to do with me, it's you
Eric: It seems like it has something to do with you. Nobody else is upset.

Eric: Have you not sit with Jen for 2 hours? Kail for 3 hours?
#####:
Eric: Kail did you approach me or did I approach her?
#####: You had a sub-deal...her she ran with her head cut off. If it was true.

#####: I see you shaking like a leaf
Eric: You're right, I'm quivering in my boots.
#####: What happens happens. It will be very close. Don't kid yourself. You have everything figured out. You have deal with me, with Kail, with Jen, with Dustin and Amber.
Eric: The only reason I'd take you to final 2 is because I'd beat you 7-0.
#####: You won't be here at the end. Mr. Reality...who has seen the most obscure reality shows
Eric: Yeah, that I discuss with your daughter!

#####: I miss the time we spend together
Eric: I spend more time with others who are more trustworthy than you
#####: I lie? When have I lied
Eric: Multitudes of times
##### asks for examples and says Eric can't find them
Eric: Daniele, you are allowing him make a bad decision for you.
#####: She needs no help from me.

#####: You are a ***** liar
Eric: You're not talking to me, you're accusing me
#####: That's the truth!
Eric: I will not lower yourself to your level

Eric: You're scared...
#####: I am not scared...I am not afraid of anything! I'm not afraid of going home tomorrow
Eric: You won't go home tomorrow, but you'll go home next week
#####: I might be an ***** but I am not a liar
Eric: You are an *****, you got something right.

##### dares Eric to prove one of his lies.
Eric: You won't make it to the seven.
#####: There is no seven because you broke it up
Eric sarcasm: I panicked.
#####: You are a liar. You have accusations you can't back up. Tell me one lie!
Eric: I don't call people out that I'm loyal too
#####: Them finding you charismatic and funny doesn't change the fact that you're playing both sides and you're a liar
Eric: You're entitled to your opinion

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-07, 10:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: Bannergate continues "
ACK!! Dick is driving me crazy these days! Talk about paranoid! We takes anything anyone says, twists is around sixteen different ways, and then make his "argument" by simply getting louding and using more and more foul language.

And yet, the idiots buy into it everytime.

New sig courtesy of Agman!

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-07, 11:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "This should be good!"
Danielle really can't let Kail go home, or she will look just reprehensible, terrible! I am so glad Jen won the veto.

I am unsure why it's said that Daniele doesn't have the votes to get Eric out, I'd say ##### and Jen would for sure vote out Eric, Jessica and Amber would vote to keep him. That leaves Jameka,Dustin and Zach, any/all of whom could be convinced to kick out Eric. I wish they'd eliminate Eric. I loathe the America's player twist, mostly because apparently AmERICa is a bunch of dorks who just want to keep voting Jen and Kail and can't seem to vote anything interesting for ERic to do. I don't vote because I am not paying money for this.

Jessica is a moron, if Eric manages to weasel out, though, won't Zach get the backdoor? While this could be the week Kail finally exits, I sort of think the backdoor will work. It could really be any of the following: Jameka, Zach, Amber, Eric, even Dustin.

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-07, 12:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "RE: This should be good!"
There is a way to vote without spending any money...... CBS.com has the vote from the end of the episode until midnight Pacific time and it doesn't cost a thing. (The 10 vote limit is still there, though....)

aquariaqueen 2616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

08-05-07, 10:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail aquariaqueen Click to send private message to aquariaqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "She swore to Kail"
But she swore to Kail she wouldn't put her up while they were swinging upside down....but then again, it wasn't a pinky swear.

2curious 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-06-07, 00:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail 2curious Click to send private message to 2curious Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: She swore to Kail"
She promised Kail she wouldn't go home. She pretty much told her she would be nominated.

08-06-07, 09:43 AM (EST)
41. "RE: She swore to Kail"
She could not guarenty that.

So if Kail doesn't go home. Jen won the POV. And Eric isn't going home then who is going home?

twinsmomm 52 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-06-07, 09:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail twinsmomm Click to send private message to twinsmomm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "Will any houseguest return"
Has anyone heard if any of the evicted houseguests will get a chance to return as in seasons past and if so, will it be America's Choice.

08-06-07, 10:13 AM (EST)
43. "RE: Will any houseguest return"
I'm guessing no one will return.

They've been revealing the twist of America's Player to too many of the hamsters as they leave. Can't let any of them come back.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-07, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: Will any houseguest return"
They haven't revealed the twist to ALL of them, though.

I do think that if anyone returns, it'll be someone who's in sequester.

New sig courtesy of Agman!

08-06-07, 10:50 AM (EST)
46. "RE: Will any houseguest return"
LAST EDITED ON 08-06-07 AT 10:50 AM (EST)

The twist has been revealed to Joe and Nick. ANd not Mike and Carol correct?

What about on Housecalls?

08-06-07, 12:22 PM (EST)
48. "Veto ceremony is running late."
Maybe it's just me, but it normally seems to take place the day after the competition -- and by that standard, we're seriously behind schedule. The house is being left to twist in the wind from Dick's mouth while everyone wonders what'll happen next. Here's a major clue: Jen will use the veto. On herself. Because no one else exists. And after that...

...well, 'after that' still has a tiny question mark or two attached. But they're giving the hamsters far too long to worry about the answers.

Maybe the producers are using the extra time to find a way to save Eric. The Big Brother Brain Trust (creators of all prior twists). Good luck.

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-07, 01:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "RE: Veto ceremony is running late."
*sniff sniff*

I smell a coup . . .

Clear eyes, full hearts, can't lose.

ohmyheck 1919 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

08-06-07, 03:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ohmyheck Click to send private message to ohmyheck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "RE: Veto ceremony is running late."
*shudder*

Thanks to Snidget and agman for the sigs. Join the Jeneration. You know you want to.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •