The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"jen and #####"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

troy1122 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-31-07, 10:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail troy1122 Click to send private message to troy1122 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"jen and #####"
i think Jen is annoying but great t.v.. If big brother condones DICKS' actions on cbs this show should flop. This is a mind game not a physical game. It offended me that the producers would allow one person to pour a drink on another contestant. ##### should be kicked out because he cannot control his anger.This is typical of what the world is today. personal space is personal space and should not be allowed to be violated.point blank!!!!!!.This is not JERRY SPRINGER last time I checked. Beware before you go into big brother you maybe assaulted before you go in.He is a bully and deserves to have his ##### kicked.I notice he does not get aggressive with the men. Because they can defend themselves against his ugly skinny tattooed #####.So my last words are get rid of the bully before he does something that will ruin the show. fan since it began
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: jen and ##### DanaMarie155 07-31-07 1
   RE: jen and Di oasisfan1994 07-31-07 2
       RE: jen and Di Q 07-31-07 3
       RE: jen and Di MarkP 07-31-07 5
           RE: jen and Di jtb3rd 08-01-07 15
 RE: jen and ##### Q 07-31-07 4
   RE: jen and ##### jase 07-31-07 6
       RE: jen and ##### jd8855 08-01-07 7
           Please Dear God.... Undertow12345 08-01-07 8
           RE: jen and ##### Q 08-01-07 9
               RE: jen and ##### Glass 08-01-07 10
               RE: jen and ##### JWilsonTL 08-03-07 32
 Video of the tea incident SilverStar 08-01-07 11
   RE: Video of the tea incident leenga 08-01-07 12
       RE: Video of the tea incident jd8855 08-01-07 13
       RE: Video of the tea incident jtb3rd 08-01-07 16
   RE: Video of the tea incident Estee 08-01-07 18
 RE: jen and ##### Snidget 08-01-07 14
 RE: jen and ##### Buggy 08-01-07 17
   RE: jen and ##### MarkP 08-01-07 19
   RE: jen and ##### AugustGirl 08-01-07 20
       RE: jen and ##### ginger 08-01-07 21
           RE: jen and ##### whoami 08-01-07 22
 RE: jen and ##### cambo 08-01-07 23
   RE: jen and ##### KaysarGOTjipped 08-02-07 24
       RE: jen and ##### newsomewayne 08-02-07 25
           RE: jen and ##### KaysarGOTjipped 08-02-07 26
               RE: jen and ##### Uriah 08-02-07 27
               RE: jen and ##### BBAddict 08-02-07 28
                   RE: jen and ##### MandyM 08-02-07 29
                       RE: jen and ##### motormouth 08-02-07 30
                       RE: jen and ##### Glass 08-03-07 36
                           RE: jen and ##### MandyM 08-03-07 37
                   RE: jen and ##### cambo 08-03-07 34
                       RE: jen and ##### JoshInSGV 08-03-07 35
               RE: jen and ##### JoshInSGV 08-03-07 33
 RE: jen and ##### JWilsonTL 08-03-07 31
   RE: jen and ##### Sues 08-03-07 38

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

DanaMarie155 3 desperate attention whore postings

07-31-07, 01:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DanaMarie155 Click to send private message to DanaMarie155 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: jen and #####"
How can CBS put up with him throwing a drink on someone? I would have slaped the hell out of him! He's a bully, he's trash like his daughter and he needs to go! Why is everone so scared of him? I can't believe Dustin didn't put him up on the block! He's scared that's why! I wouldn't be scared of this low life! Jen is doing good, I hope he doesn't break her! I see why his daughter doesn't have anything to do with him (although she's a lot like the low life) He's dirty, I bet he stinks! Please go wash that dirty hair of yours! and take that chain and wrap it around your dirty neck! GET RIDE OF HIM!! HES TRASH!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

oasisfan1994 410 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-31-07, 02:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail oasisfan1994 Click to send private message to oasisfan1994 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: jen and Di
i don't condone what di<k is doing to jen and i start to feel bad for her sometimes but i cant stand her either. Di<k is making the house very interesting. He hasnt attacked any guys yet only cause he hasn't caught any of them red handed trying to out him like he has with Jen and kail. im curious to see how much Jen will take before she flips out, but if i was her i would just wreck something of his like Eric did to her shirt. like clean the toilet with his toothbrush like marcel did, lol

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

07-31-07, 02:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: jen and Di
Actually Shannon/Dr. Will used Hurley's toothbrush to clean the toilet, FYI.

And although I think it inappropriate to pour a drink over someones head, I don't think of it as a 'violent' act. After all, they had a food fight in the backyard, and BB themselves poured butter/grease over them all in the food comps, etc.

I would rather have tea on my head than butter/grease any day. But then again, he should apologize for doing it, but if you think BB is going to chuck out one of the only interesting people in the house over a glass of tea, then your crazy. The Jen/Kail/D.i.c.k fights are pretty much the only thing going on in the house. Unless you count Amber crying for days on end and Kail/Jamika reading the bible. FUN and EXCITING!

It is astonishing how foolish humans can be in groups, especially when they follow their leaders without question - States: The Bene Gesserit View. All States Are an Abstraction.

MarkP 318 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

07-31-07, 05:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MarkP Click to send private message to MarkP Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: jen and Di
>>He hasnt attacked any guys
>yet only cause he hasn't
>caught any of them red
>handed trying to out him
>like he has with Jen
>and kail. >

I beg to differ. Mike stood in front of him to his face and tried to make him lose the POV comp - thats just as bad as trying to out him. What did ##### do? Quit the competition and barely said one word to Mike because he knows Mike would have kicked his scrawny butt. Now if Jen or Kail did that to him you think his reaction would have been the same? Of course not because he's a tough man when it comes to women. Maybe he will be brave enough to pick on Dustin or Eric but I'm not even sure of that. ##### is very big on reading the message boards so I can't wait until he gets home and reads what people think about this tough guy now.

jtb3rd 8 desperate attention whore postings

08-01-07, 01:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jtb3rd Click to send private message to jtb3rd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: jen and Di
Mike did it to his face, like a man, not behind his back like Kail and Jen. It will be interesting to see if one of the men do something behind his back how he reacts. I think he would react the same way but hopefully once J/K are gone we will find out.

07-31-07, 02:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: jen and #####"
Well, although the game is a mind game, it is also a very physical game as well. There are endurance comptetitions and balance competititions, etc.

Also, personal space? LOL!!!! They have locked themselves in a fake house under 24-7 video survellance for crying out loud (Amber, that is your cue). They have to sleep with strangers and shower with strangers standing around them. I don't think personal space comes into this game at all.

But as I said in another post, D.i.c.k. should have to apoligize for the drink thing as it was inappropriate, but I don't think it injured her and I don't think he should be chucked out for it. It only served one purpose anyway, to make him look like a child and as for Jen, my impression of her went up after that, so she has actually benefitted from it, IMO.

It is astonishing how foolish humans can be in groups, especially when they follow their leaders without question - States: The Bene Gesserit View. All States Are an Abstraction.

jase 187 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-31-07, 08:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jase Click to send private message to jase Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: jen and #####"
I think he should get a serious warning for what he did and I agree that he has not and will not talk to any guy in the house the same way he has with both Kail and Jen.

CBS needs to establish a clear line that people can't cross on certain things. What if it was HOT tea, would that be okay with them? Just because people sign up for a reality show doesn't mean that their safety (on whatever level) shouldn't matter.

He's mad because Jen called Daniele out for cheating on her boyfriend and she's not phased by what he says (unlike Kail). He really is a very sad human being to say the least.

jd8855 105 desperate attention whore postings

08-01-07, 09:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail jd8855 Click to send private message to jd8855 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: jen and #####"
I think that it's the nastiness that he is spewing out of his mouth that makes his actions worse. they throw butter adn grease on them but they aren't hurling obscenities at them at the same time. He is out of control and they should totally tell him. He is a cancer on the house with that attitude he makes everyone uncomfortable.

Undertow12345 376 desperate attention whore postings

08-01-07, 09:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Undertow12345 Click to send private message to Undertow12345 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Please Dear God...."
..can we please have Dani go home?
I was never a fan of stupid high school girls even when I was in high school. The juvenile communication between her and everyone is killing me...and he father..well the apple does not fall far from the tree. this guy is a classic bully...a guy who loves to sprawl over furniture and abuse women while blowing smoke rings and acts like his sh*t dont stink.

08-01-07, 11:33 AM (EST)
9. "RE: jen and #####"
As for him being a cancer in the house, if it was not for D.i.c.k. I would stop watching the show. He is the only one doing anything of interest for me to watch. He currently drives all the drama in the house. If D.i.c.k. was not cast for this season, it would be so boring, most of the HGs would slip into a coma. We would be left with Amber crying, Jamika/Kail discussing Gods grand plan for season 8, Eric stating he would 'do that for a dollar' (stupidest assignment EVER!), Zach wandering aimlessly through the house, Jen being Jentasticly to the Jenth degree with her fellow jensa members while Jenerally Jenning around, and Jessica (who?) doing nothing.

God I miss Janelle. At least she kept things interesting.

Glass 381 desperate attention whore postings

08-01-07, 12:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glass Click to send private message to Glass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: jen and #####"
LAST EDITED ON 08-01-07 AT 12:18 PM (EST)

Very well put Q. I'm done already.

Edited to add that I've been watching this show since the end of the second season, posting here since the beginning of the fifth, hardly ever missing an episode. I'm very disappointed.

JWilsonTL 4 desperate attention whore postings

08-03-07, 10:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JWilsonTL Click to send private message to JWilsonTL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: jen and #####"
>As for him being a cancer
>in the house, if it
>was not for D.i.c.k. I
>would stop watching the show.
> He is the only
>one doing anything of interest
>for me to watch.
>He currently drives all the
>drama in the house.
>If D.i.c.k. was not cast
>for this season, it would
>be so boring, most of
>the HGs would slip into
>a coma. We would
>be left with Amber crying,
>Jamika/Kail discussing Gods grand plan
>for season 8, Eric stating
>he would 'do that for
>a dollar' (stupidest assignment EVER!),
>Zach wandering aimlessly through the
>house, Jen being Jentasticly to
>the Jenth degree with her
>fellow jensa members while Jenerally
>Jenning around, and Jessica (who?)
>doing nothing.

I couldn't agree with you more !!! He is the ONLY thing keeping this season interesting....If I have to see Amber cry one more friggin time I'm going to pull her through my tv and give her someting to cry about. As for the rest of them....are you kidding me ? Could they be any more boring ? So I hope ##### stays around for a VERY long time !

SilverStar 6205 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-01-07, 01:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SilverStar Click to send private message to SilverStar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "Video of the tea incident"
I'm starting to love Jen more and more. She doesn't let anything get to her. This clip starts off with Daniele ranting at her (meanwhile Jen is trying to have a logical and calm conversation with her, but can't get a word in edgewise) and then Dick pours the tea over her. She just rolls her eyes and calls him a 12 year old. Which prompts Nick to start screaming at her because he has his head up his ass and thought she was calling Dani a 12 year old. Ugh! Poor Jen. I don't know how she does it, but I love her for it.

Dick is a bully. Plain and simple. He disgusts me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwWX59JcBA8

Drinkin' with Ahkie!

leenga 34 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-01-07, 01:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail leenga Click to send private message to leenga Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Video of the tea incident"
>I'm starting to love Jen more
>and more. She doesn't let
>anything get to her. This
>clip starts off with Daniele
>ranting at her (meanwhile Jen
>is trying to have a
>logical and calm conversation with
>her, but can't get a
>word in edgewise) and then
>Dick pours the tea over
>her. She just rolls her
>eyes and calls him a
>12 year old. Which prompts
>Nick to start screaming at
>her because he has his
>head up his ass and
>thought she was calling Dani
>a 12 year old. Ugh!
>Poor Jen. I don't know
>how she does it, but
>I love her for it.
>
>
>Dick is a bully. Plain and
>simple. He disgusts me.
>
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dwWX59JcBA8
>
>
>Drinkin' with Ahkie!

I agree! After week 1 I was on the Jen hate train. But now, I think she is currently my favorite (subject to change at any time.) She seems to handle everything with more maturity than any of them.

jd8855 105 desperate attention whore postings

08-01-07, 01:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jd8855 Click to send private message to jd8855 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Video of the tea incident"
Lol - Q I also agree this is a boring season without ED. But i just think he has taken it over the line. I think he is trully being something that even I cringe to watch you know he is going to go on tirade and it's making me tired.

But still the season itself is a little dull.. Bring in Dani.. she felt that Amber was personally attacking her? I don't think so she is silly girl who will follow wherever people take her, and Nick is playing her like it's going out of style. I am hoping for him to go home.

Jen is awful yet she is starting to show some backbone she doesn't let ED get to her which I don't know how I feel bad for her sometimes.

jtb3rd 8 desperate attention whore postings

08-01-07, 02:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jtb3rd Click to send private message to jtb3rd Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Video of the tea incident"
" She seems to handle everything with more maturity than any of them. " I think because all the brains cells she has left are being used to figure out what was said to her yesterday. There's a village somewhere missing it's idiot.

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

08-01-07, 02:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Video of the tea incident"
Just watched the clip. Three quick thoughts.

1. That was a very casual fly-by on Dick's part -- walk past, dump tea, never break stride. (Not the best aim -- he had a lot of spillover in pointless areas.) I'd call it a planned action, but I doubt he had it planned for more than ten seconds.

2. Very calm reaction on Jen's part -- virtually no flinching, no jumping. She's harder to shake up than I would have thought.

3. If this is how Nick's generally acting after his nomination, he's just about guaranteed his eviction. Right now, he sounds like a time bomb with one click left before detonation.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

08-01-07, 01:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: jen and #####"
They didn't toss anyone out after the what was it Beau vs Janelle shoving match that probably wasn't enough to get an assault charge filed, but came pretty close.

I doubt any jurisdiction in the US would file assault charges over a drink tossed at anyone.

Is it nice? No.

Is it worth a couple of monthes in jail with fines and community service? No.

Threatening someone with a knife or tossing furniture, could be something the courts would take seriously enough to not laugh the prosecuter out of the court room.

I know I'd have a hard time voting back into office any DA or judge who went after a tossed drink thrower in court. Waste.Of.My.Taxes.

It ain't nice to do to others, but calling it assault?

Buggy 5089 desperate attention whore postings

08-01-07, 02:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Buggy Click to send private message to Buggy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: jen and #####"
Dick hates her because he wants her.

MarkP 318 desperate attention whore postings

08-01-07, 04:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MarkP Click to send private message to MarkP Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: jen and #####"
>Dick hates her because he wants
>her.

You may have something here. Its like the chubby little boy in kindergarten pulling the girl's hair who sits in front of him. Lets face it - to the average person (myself included) Jen isn't too bad looking at all and she has a nice body...but Evil (who happens to be pretty disgusting looking)does nothing but attacks the way she looks? Also let us not forget that he may be more obsessed with Jen than Nick is with Dani (is that at all possible?). Little Dicky has a crush on Jennie - how cute.

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

08-01-07, 05:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: jen and #####"
Dick hates her because he wants her.

To add a bit to Buggy's post...

Dick hates her because he wants her but she does not want him.

Remember she made a really big deal out of him not touching her in the first food comp (the butter rubbing one). Jen damaged his ego the first week and he has never gotten over it.

I also think it drives him crazy that he can't get a reaction out of her no matter what he does (verbally, tea pouring, or otherwise).

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

08-01-07, 05:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: jen and #####"
I hate to sound like Miss Prissy Pants here, but throwing a drink at someone is crossing the line into physical and should be taken seriously, even if the incident is minor. What if Dik threw some nonbeverage item, say a skinny little magazine, at Jen? Not a big deal, but more obviously "foul play" than a beverage seems to be. Say he did fling a little comic book at Jen, just an itty bitty one, but the corner of the publication scratched her eye? She'd sue the producers and win.
Or what if the drink was hot? Or there was ice in there, and a chunk hurt Jen?

I guess I'm saying, all D.I.C.K. lvoe or hate aside, the producers should at least give him a serious warning. This particular fling didn't damage anyone or anything, but you have to draw a clear line about physical confrontation. No flinging!

No flinging of anythinging!

Especially feces. Zookeepers hate that.

whoami 2936 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-01-07, 09:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail whoami Click to send private message to whoami Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: jen and #####"
I think D##K went to far with all his verbal cussing of Jen. No one should have to put up with all of that, and the drink is another sign of his abusive ways.
I hope CBS says something to him, and Nick, he is starting to act like D##k.

cambo 286 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-01-07, 10:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cambo Click to send private message to cambo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: jen and #####"
As someone who's found Jen and #####'s arguments to be very entertaining, that was really hard to watch. It's one thing to verbally express your opinion, but ##### really crossed the line. I'm not sure if he should get kicked off the show for it, but there was no need to turn it into a physical confrontation. How would he like it if Dustin or someone poured a drink on Danielle's head while she was arguing with someone?! He'd probably go ballistic.

KaysarGOTjipped 38 desperate attention whore postings

08-02-07, 04:54 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KaysarGOTjipped Click to send private message to KaysarGOTjipped Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: jen and #####"
Are you kidding me? If I was stuck in that house w/ someone like Jen, I'd either pour something over her head or kill myself! What ##### did was hysterical! He's the only one making this show worth watching! lmao

Jen deserves everything that she gets. Go #####!

newsomewayne 9065 desperate attention whore postings

08-02-07, 05:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: jen and #####"
Oh please, saying Jen deserved the tea pouring for trying to have an adult conversation with that child Danielle is like saying Kayser got jipped out of winning in BB6 because the producers put deceitful people in the house.

Stomach-turning sigs by Sharnina, 2007

KaysarGOTjipped 38 desperate attention whore postings

08-02-07, 06:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KaysarGOTjipped Click to send private message to KaysarGOTjipped Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: jen and #####"
NO, Kaysar didn't get jipped out of the money for that, he lost because he let go of that button!

Jen most certainly DOES deserve everything she's getting in that house from D. I. C. K.

It's hard to believe that she's even walking around the planet acting like that.

D. I. C. K. is just being REAL and I bet he's not acting any differently in the house that he does in the real world. The rest of the house (w/ the exception of Kail) is thinking exactly what he's saying. Is he being annoying, heck yeah! Is he going overboard, probably but I can't imagine living in that house w/ *itch.

Too bad Howie isn't in there to give D. I. C. K. a hand. lmao

Uriah 2 desperate attention whore postings

08-02-07, 06:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Uriah Click to send private message to Uriah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: jen and #####"
Howie and ED wouldn't do well in the house together because ED want's all the attention to himself............He thinks he is the master of the house and what he says is rule. He makes me sick.

BBAddict 19 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-02-07, 06:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail BBAddict Click to send private message to BBAddict Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: jen and #####"
I also believe that Ev!l D!ck is a real deal...He does say what everyone is thinking...like how annoying Jenn is from the time she cwiiied about her fricken picture and how "terrible" it was to how she took the pic down in her HoH room of her and her mom..that is just idiotic...and her showing no compassion when Jameka was eating slop and she showed she didnt give a sh!t... not that she really had to care but now suddenly shes like a perfect player? she does ##### all in the house...at least D!ck is stirring up that house...ranting , raving , getting them all going...remember people it is a GAME...NOT a popularity contest to see who stays in because "oh your so niiiiiice and saintly".. its a mind game...create sh!t and play with peoples minds to get them out of there so you can win $$$$$$$$$$ and as for Dustin buying the trip the other day and trading in points for money... WAY TO GO DUSTIN.... have a great time when ur out of that boring house... the rest will have ##### except for their BFF awards and maybe a mirror to look at themselves and think..."man was i a retard for not playing that game!!"

MandyM 2112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-02-07, 07:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MandyM Click to send private message to MandyM Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: jen and #####"
IMO, NO ONE deserves to be spoken to the way D*ck has yelled at Jen. So she's a bit shallow and self-absorbed...it doesn't mean anyone should tell her they'd like to STOMP on her neck...watch her die a slow and horrible death, etc. Today he called her a f'ing c*nt. For existing. She didn't antagonize him at all. D*ck is a coward and a bully and doesn't respect women. He doesn't pull that crud with any of the guys!

Last night, he was telling how "Daniele made him so angry, he called her 'DanSmell' as a child. Wow, what a REAL DEAL kind of guy! Way to put the responsibility of your HORRIBLE parenting skills on a child because SHE MADE YOU DO IT.

Also last night, D*ck was trying to talk to Daniele about after the house and their future relationship. She had her knees hugged to her chest and wouldn't talk to him about it. I think his rants against Jen remind her all too much of why she didn't talk to him for 2 years.

He sucks.

motormouth 4507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Stuff Magazine Centerfold"

08-02-07, 07:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail motormouth Click to send private message to motormouth Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: jen and #####"
Completely agree. He's painful to watch, not entertaining anymore, IMO.

Flashy sig by RollDdice

Glass 381 desperate attention whore postings

08-03-07, 05:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glass Click to send private message to Glass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: jen and #####"
DanSmell?

Yeah, that'll ruin a relationship alright.

MandyM 2112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-03-07, 08:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MandyM Click to send private message to MandyM Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: jen and #####"
If you are being sarcastic, I think you are missing my point. If not, then I apologize in advance.

The key to my point was that it wasn't an affectionate nickname or something. It was something said out of anger. And he placed the blame on HER. As parents, we have all, every one of us, said something to our children that we regret...so I am giving him that. What I have a problem with, is that he is not taking responsibility for his behavior. The whole "SHE MADE ME DO IT" thing is just not flying with me.

I will amend my above post (I forget what post # it was)about him only screaming at girls because he did go off on Eric today. But it was ERIC. 5'7" skinny Eric. I was proud of Eric for saying "Do NOT yell at me ever again".

I don't know what can change my mind about D*ck. I just see a cowardly abuser of people he deems "weaker" than him. I really think he has probably said some unforgivable things to Daniele in her lifetime that go way beyond and deeper than "Dansmell".

MM I just wish that there was a way that I could choose for others not to be bigots. - HD
SLICE ROCKS!

Cool Tune!

cambo 286 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-03-07, 12:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cambo Click to send private message to cambo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: jen and #####"
>remember
>people it is a GAME...NOT
>a popularity contest to see
>who stays in because "oh
>your so niiiiiice and saintly"..
>its a mind game...create sh!t
>and play with peoples minds
>

Dumping a drink on someone's head takes things beyond just a mind game. ##### wasn't even involved in the conversation...and what kind of a guy dumps a drink on a woman's head anyway?

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-03-07, 12:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: jen and #####"
...and what
>kind of a guy dumps
>a drink on a woman's
>head anyway?

A monumental turd like D!ck.

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings

08-03-07, 11:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: jen and #####"
>D. I. C. K. is just
>being REAL and I bet
>he's not acting any differently
>in the house that he
>does in the real world.
>The rest of the house
>(w/ the exception of Kail)
>is thinking exactly what he's
>saying. Is he being
>annoying, heck yeah! Is
>he going overboard, probably but
>I can't imagine living in
>that house w/ *itch.
>

I'm sure that living in that house with an ugly, washed up wannabe rebel who smokes, spits, farts and throws hissy fits
is a walk in the park.

JWilsonTL 4 desperate attention whore postings

08-03-07, 09:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JWilsonTL Click to send private message to JWilsonTL Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: jen and #####"
I think what ##### did was AWESOME ! I loved every second of watching it !!! I can't stand Jen, she's so annoying and I was glad he did that to shut her up ! So as far as CBS taking him off the show....NOOOOOOOOOOO, he's the most interesting person on that show.....if he goes, whose left that's interesting to watch....No one!

Sues 585 desperate attention whore postings

08-03-07, 10:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sues Click to send private message to Sues Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: jen and #####"
I'm trying to still like d.i.c.k. But he's making it very difficult. Being a b*tch is one thing...being a pointless b*tch is another. I also find it disturbing that a grown man would decide to dump ice tea on a woman who could be his daughter...who's the grown up???? I would like to see him stick to 'calling hamsters out' on their lies...THAT'S entertaining. Bullying a woman because he's figured out that heroin chic ain't frightening to the boys.....that's just pathetic.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •