The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"If and when Americas Choice comes up......."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

Uriah 2 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-02-07, 06:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Uriah Click to send private message to Uriah Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"If and when Americas Choice comes up......."
I think we should vote for Jenn to receive it. She has put up with more bull crap then anyone! Actually, I think she put up with more abuse then anyone in the history of BB. I read on TV Clubhouse that Danielle made the remark that she can’t wait until there is an Americas Choice so she can see Jenn cry when she isn't picked. I bet Danielle thinks America will pick her..........maybe she thinks she is this seasons Janelle! I DON'T THINK SO. Danielle verbally assaults a lot of the other girls in the house; she just does it behind their back. Danielle is more like her father then she thinks she is. ED is a coward and I can’t wait till he is on the block again……I bet he will get voted out by his “Group” and deservingly so.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: If and when Americas Choice com... vince3 08-02-07 1
   RE: If and when Americas Choice com... arkiegrl 08-02-07 2

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-02-07, 07:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: If and when Americas Choice comes up......."
The only chance of any kind of America's Choice currently involves AmERICa's Player. Once he's removed from the game, if they don't decide to make another America's Player afterwards, then there might be an America's Choice-type reward.......
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

arkiegrl 9421 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-02-07, 08:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail arkiegrl Click to send private message to arkiegrl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: If and when Americas Choice comes up......."
I think America's Player should be told to get Amber and Daniele nominated for eviction. That might stir the game up a bit.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •