The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Live Feeds: Clock On The Wall, Ticking The HoH Away competition."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-02-07, 08:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Live Feeds: Clock On The Wall, Ticking The HoH Away competition."
Keep us up to date on how the hamsters are doing on their perches of dumb doom as the night wears on. Which, given the results in the last BB endurancefest, should take about five seconds.

Anyone else think they're going to bring the volcano back?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 6:06 BBTime davwav02 08-02-07 1
   RE: 6:06 BBTime oasisfan1994 08-02-07 2
       RE: 6:06 BBTime Buggy 08-02-07 4
 6:30 PM BBTime davwav02 08-02-07 3
 7:00 PM - BBTime davwav02 08-02-07 5
   RE: 7:00 PM - BBTime Shannonh2007 08-02-07 6
       RE: 7:00 PM - BBTime bdemoney 08-02-07 7
           RE: 7:00 PM - BBTime bdemoney 08-02-07 8
 8:08 PM - BBTime davwav02 08-02-07 9
   RE: 8:08 PM - BBTime bdemoney 08-02-07 10
       RE: 8:08 PM - BBTime bdemoney 08-02-07 11
           RE: 8:08 PM - BBTime JoshInSGV 08-03-07 14
               RE: 8:08 PM - BBTime vince3 08-03-07 15
               RE: 8:08 PM - BBTime kornut 08-03-07 21
                   RE: 8:08 PM - BBTime vince3 08-03-07 22
                   RE: 8:08 PM - BBTime newsomewayne 08-03-07 23
                       RE: 8:08 PM - BBTime zipperhead 08-03-07 24
                           RE: 8:08 PM - BBTime JoshInSGV 08-03-07 25
                               RE: 8:08 PM - BBTime newsomewayne 08-03-07 26
                               RE: 8:08 PM - BBTime zipperhead 08-03-07 27
                                   RE: 8:08 PM - BBTime newsomewayne 08-03-07 28
                                       RE: 8:08 PM - BBTime Dakota 08-04-07 38
   RE: 8:08 PM - BBTime vince3 08-02-07 12
       RATS!..Dani wins HOH Undertow12345 08-02-07 13
       RE: 8:08 PM - BBTime JoshInSGV 08-03-07 16
           RE: 8:08 PM - BBTime vince3 08-03-07 17
           RE: 8:08 PM - BBTime happybarb3660 08-03-07 18
               RE: 8:08 PM - BBTime AugustGirl 08-03-07 19
               RE: 8:08 PM - BBTime newsomewayne 08-03-07 20
                   RE: 8:08 PM - BBTime Glass 08-03-07 29
                       RE: 8:08 PM - BBTime JoshInSGV 08-03-07 30
                           RE: 8:08 PM - BBTime frisky 08-03-07 32
 RE: Live Feeds: Clock On The Wall,... JoshInSGV 08-03-07 31
   RE: Live Feeds: Clock On The Wall,... Glass 08-03-07 33
       RE: Live Feeds: Clock On The Wall,... travelr12123 08-03-07 34
           RE: Live Feeds: Clock On The Wall,... MandyM 08-03-07 35
               RE: Live Feeds: Clock On The Wall,... Sues 08-03-07 36
                   RE: Live Feeds: Clock On The Wall,... fedcamper 08-04-07 37

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

davwav02 401 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-02-07, 08:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail davwav02 Click to send private message to davwav02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "6:06 BBTime"
Still on trivia.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

oasisfan1994 410 desperate attention whore postings

08-02-07, 09:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail oasisfan1994 Click to send private message to oasisfan1994 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: 6:06 BBTime"
its so stupid you pay for live feeds you should be ab;e to watch whats going on.

Buggy 5089 desperate attention whore postings

08-02-07, 09:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Buggy Click to send private message to Buggy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: 6:06 BBTime"
Especially since Jules plugged the LiveFeeds as a way to watch the competition.

08-02-07, 09:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail davwav02 Click to send private message to davwav02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "6:30 PM BBTime"
Still on trivia.

08-02-07, 09:44 PM (EST)
5. "7:00 PM - BBTime"
Still on trivia.

Don't tell me they're going to leave us on trivia til the west coast airs. This is ridiculous. <grrrr>

Shannonh2007 69 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-02-07, 10:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Shannonh2007 Click to send private message to Shannonh2007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: 7:00 PM - BBTime"
There's always Showtime After Dark. Do you have that? If not I can post what's going on.

bdemoney 745 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-02-07, 10:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: 7:00 PM - BBTime"
LAST EDITED ON 08-02-07 AT 10:41 PM (EST)

per tv clubhouse, after fixing an equipment malfunction, all hamsters have been eliminated except for Jen, Kail and Daniele.

(edited to add: the reason for blocking the live feeds was due to the equipment malfunction, not because they planned to block out the competition)

08-02-07, 10:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: 7:00 PM - BBTime"
Here's some pictures from the competition...

08-02-07, 10:51 PM (EST)
9. "8:08 PM - BBTime"
Daniele, Jen and Kail are the only three left. Supposedly Dick and Eric were eliminated for lifting their head above the bar, but Kail has done this several times and remains. Don't know how others went out.

I heard about the equipment malfunction but wasn't sure if it was true. If that's the case, though, and people were eliminated because of it...shouldn't they re-do the whole competition. I know everyone flipped out after Janelle won a competition last year with equipment malfunctions, so they redid it. What's the difference here? I guess we'll find out sunday...

08-02-07, 11:04 PM (EST)
10. "RE: 8:08 PM - BBTime"
According to TV clubhouse Daniele wins HOH. Kail stepped down after Dani assuring her she wouldn't be put up. I see there is another thread saying Kail has asked to leave the house voluntarily but so far no mention of that on Clubhouse.

08-02-07, 11:07 PM (EST)
11. "RE: 8:08 PM - BBTime"
LAST EDITED ON 08-02-07 AT 11:09 PM (EST)

Picture of Daniele and Kail hugging after Dani wins HOH.

Supposedly Dani has said she might put Kail on the block this week but that she won't be going home. Still no mention of Kail electing to leave voluntarily...

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings

08-03-07, 00:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: 8:08 PM - BBTime"
Great! The useless whinny brat wins HOH. Those stupid hamsters will live to regret not evicting D!ck when they had the chance. Now, both douchebags have made it to sequester. Great move Dustin, Jameka, Amber, Eric, Zach, and Jessica!

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

08-03-07, 00:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: 8:08 PM - BBTime"
The next eviction should be the last one before the sequester.........

kornut 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-03-07, 10:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kornut Click to send private message to kornut Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: 8:08 PM - BBTime"
So, let me get this straight,,,,,, Amber the two faced lier and Dustin the selfish and Jameka the devine are better then Danielle? who has done nothing to anyone but, be the target for self absorbed Jen who is the most heartless women I have ever watched.Granted E.D. tells it like it is and doesn't lie to anyone, is out of control with his jabs towards Jen but, the others are definately not perfect. I like Danielle and Jessica. I just wish that she would put up Amber and Jen this week. Amber makes me sick with the crying,lieing and backstabbing. And Eric is digging himself a huge hole that will get him caught.

08-03-07, 10:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: 8:08 PM - BBTime"
He's tried the past two weeks to get the non-Kail peeps out, then got sold down the river by the America's Player eviction votes. America's been digging the hole for him that he's been trying to get out of.......

Eric might have to try for the HoH sooner than he really wanted too.......

newsomewayne 9065 desperate attention whore postings

08-03-07, 10:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: 8:08 PM - BBTime"
LAST EDITED ON 08-03-07 AT 10:26 AM (EST)

Danielle? who has done nothing to anyone but, be the target for self absorbed Jen

could you cite some examples of these, because I'm pretty sure they don't exist.

The fight that Danielle started that ended with the Tea incident doesn't count.

ETAdd: there was also the lying about Nick trying to kiss her, but that was more stupid gameplay and an attempt to discredit Nick than an attack on Danielle.

Naked beneath my clothes sigpic by Snidget, 2007

zipperhead 3442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-03-07, 10:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zipperhead Click to send private message to zipperhead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: 8:08 PM - BBTime"
LAST EDITED ON 08-03-07 AT 10:48 AM (EST)

Oh, I dunno...maybe the time that Jen put Danielle up for eviction?

08-03-07, 10:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: 8:08 PM - BBTime"
Nominating Daniele from eviction is perfectly within the boundaries of strategic gameplay. Daniele and D!ck (and several other hamsters) are the ones that have taken this game to a personal level with Jen, and IMO that is below the belt. Calling out Daniele for being a cheater is not slander, it's simply stating a fact.

08-03-07, 11:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail newsomewayne Click to send private message to newsomewayne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: 8:08 PM - BBTime"
Nominating Daniele from eviction is perfectly within the boundaries of strategic gameplay

Exactly.

Stomach-turning sigs by Sharnina, 2007

zipperhead 3442 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-03-07, 11:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zipperhead Click to send private message to zipperhead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: 8:08 PM - BBTime"
The statement by kornut was that Danielle had been targeted by Jen.

Wayne asked for one example where that has happened.

I provided an example.

It may have been within game play, as is everything done by every player (irregardless of whether what they do is an effective part of their game plan or not), but it is an example where Jen targeted Danielle. I'm not saying whether it was strategic or not, I'm just agreeing with kornut that Jen has targeted Danielle.

08-03-07, 11:44 AM (EST)
28. "RE: 8:08 PM - BBTime"
Sorry. I think we read 'target' differently. You are correct, that Jen has targeted Danielle for eviction. I was reading target in the sense that Danielle is a target for abuse, be that physical, mental, or emotional. My context was the fight shown last night and how many d.ick supporters are promoting the abuse heaped on Jen, saying she deserves it.

Dakota 5643 desperate attention whore postings

08-04-07, 04:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Dakota Click to send private message to Dakota Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: 8:08 PM - BBTime"
Jen put Danielle and Evil up for elimination, then threatened to put up anyone that used the veto to help them. Then Danielle won the POV and Jen walks in to the bedroom to see Danielle talking to Nick, marches back to HOH room and announces that she'll put up Nick when Danielle uses POV. I haven't been following the live feeds, but I'd say that's "targeting" behavior, not just strategy.

Charter Member: Club Anti-DAW

08-02-07, 11:34 PM (EST)
12. "RE: 8:08 PM - BBTime"
Hamsterwatch is saying there might've been more than just equipment failure during Vortex Time..........

Undertow12345 376 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-02-07, 11:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Undertow12345 Click to send private message to Undertow12345 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RATS!..Dani wins HOH"
Well this is going to be a very dull week with the noiminations pretty predictable and the same Jen bashing all week from DERK...I was sure hoping someone would win who would not do the automatic thing....I suppose until Kail and Jen and Zach are gone it will be like this...once the usual targets are gone..might get intresting!

08-03-07, 03:32 AM (EST)
16. "RE: 8:08 PM - BBTime"
The paranoia is spreading like wildfire in the BB house. Another message board reported that Dani and D!ck think that Eric has been the one casting the mystery votes. Dani stated that if Eric and/or Amber have gone against the LNC, they will be DEALT with. Hmmm... is Danorexia smart enough to nominate Eric and Amber because of the banner? And if so, will BannerGate make it to the broadcast show on Sunday? I think this is the first time that a banner has a direct impact on how the game is played. Way better than America's Player, IMO.

On other news, Jameka told Amber what the banner said. Everyone is wondering why the LNC is being compared to the Nerd Herd. Hmm... food for thought. And get this... Amber is crying again! Shocker, huh?

08-03-07, 08:44 AM (EST)
17. "RE: 8:08 PM - BBTime"
D!ck = Maggot

Isn't it ironic that at the beginning of the season some thought that Kail would be Maggot's equivalent and now she's slowly becoming a Soverign?

happybarb3660 7 desperate attention whore postings

08-03-07, 09:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail happybarb3660 Click to send private message to happybarb3660 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: 8:08 PM - BBTime"
I am a little confused...what banner are you talking about?

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

08-03-07, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: 8:08 PM - BBTime"
See post #12.

08-03-07, 10:02 AM (EST)
20. "RE: 8:08 PM - BBTime"
Check out post #12 above. For reasons I've never been able to understand, some people care enough about what is going on inside that they hire planes to fly banners with messages to the hamsters, much like advertisers at the beach or at football games.

Glass 381 desperate attention whore postings

08-03-07, 11:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Glass Click to send private message to Glass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: 8:08 PM - BBTime"
Heh, I don't get it either... anybody have any idea how much it costs to hire a plane like that? I might do something like that just for fun if it's $50 or less...

08-03-07, 12:06 PM (EST)
30. "RE: 8:08 PM - BBTime"
I read on another site that Chicken George used to work for a company that flied banners during BB2. The price range is somewhere between $300 and $500 per hour. I think it depends on the length of the banner or the number of letters. In any event, it seems like quite an expensive endeavor. I guess some people just have money to throw away.

frisky 11684 desperate attention whore postings

08-03-07, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: 8:08 PM - BBTime"
In the BB2 days, some of the rabid fanboards would have a group of people agree on a banner and then split the cost. So, if they got enough people, they could get a banner at minimal cost to each person.

Banners wreaked havoc in BB2. Even Nicole's husband sent a banner questioning her relationship with Will. Soon after, she went bat$hit crazy and had to be sedated through to the end of the show.

Good times. *sigh*

Rolly made this.

08-03-07, 12:28 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Live Feeds: Clock On The Wall, Ticking The HoH Away competition."
New developmenets from the hamster cage....

Dani and D!ck were plotting to backdoor Eric last night. They seem to be under the delusion that Eric was a secret member of the Mrs Robinson Alliance (idiots!). The plan is to nominate Jen and Kail, win POV, remove Jen from the block, and evict Eric for his treacherous ways. To accomplish this, they will tell Zach and Jessica to vote out Eric. Dani and D!ck actually brought Jessica up to the HOH room and spilled the beans to her about their great plan to backdoor Eric. Do these morons realize that Jessica is Eric's closest ally? Jessica agrees to go along with their plan, but she runs to Eric afterwards and warns him about D!ck and Dani's intentions.

I love the fact that Eric is in hot water because of the AP twist. But, I think Dani and ED's plan can backfire in a big way. If Eric is nominated against Jen/Kail, the LNC will still have the votes. I don't think Jessica, Amber, Dustin and Jameka will shoot themselves on the foot by evicting Eric. They will most likely vote out whoever is sitting next to Eric (Jen or Kail). The best way to ensure that Eric gets evicted is to nominate him against someone else from the LNC that is well-liked such as Jessica or Jameka. But even if they do that, it will send a clear message to the rest of the LNC that Dani/ED have turned on them.

Ironically, their safest course of action should be to target Jen/Kail/Zach. But, this seems to have been put on the backburner now that the AP twist is out of the bag.

Glass 381 desperate attention whore postings

08-03-07, 02:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glass Click to send private message to Glass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Live Feeds: Clock On The Wall, Ticking The HoH Away competition."
Evil and Danielle couldn't possibly be so stupid... I believe Evil will not last three more evictions.

He just finished voting out one of the only players he was actually valuable to, and now he's plotting to backdoor a very popular houseguest for no reason? What does he suppose his alliance will keep him around for if he'll turn on anybody at any time without any rhyme or reason?

Evil's vote is expendible for almost everyone already now that the MRA group has been decimated. Zach and Kail's votes are mostly up for grabs. Since Jessica told Eric, this will definitely swing back against him.

travelr12123 9 desperate attention whore postings

08-03-07, 03:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail travelr12123 Click to send private message to travelr12123 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Live Feeds: Clock On The Wall, Ticking The HoH Away competition."
I am curious as to why ERIC can't change his vote from what America says. Why does he have to do what America says? America may be his alliance, but people don't always do what their alliance agrees on so why is he mandated to do it. So much of the controversy comes from his votes which don't help him stay under the radar? Any thoughts or knowledge?

MandyM 2112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-03-07, 08:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MandyM Click to send private message to MandyM Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Live Feeds: Clock On The Wall, Ticking The HoH Away competition."
I am curious about this too and I think it sucks that he doesn't have a choice. Puts him in tap dancing mode and REALLY messes up any plans and strategy. He should have the OPTION to vote how America wants. For the silly things, I agree...he should have no choice...he needs to TRY to get houseguests to say silly phrases, etc. But CBS is leaving him naked with the voting thing.

MM I just wish that there was a way that I could choose for others not to be bigots. - HD
SLICE ROCKS!

Cool Tune!

Sues 585 desperate attention whore postings

08-03-07, 11:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sues Click to send private message to Sues Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Live Feeds: Clock On The Wall, Ticking The HoH Away competition."
I imagine that they went over all the 'rules' with him before he started....and he said sure since he would actually have a chance to win extra money (since only two win the cash at the end!)

I'd like to see him stay, he makes me laugh and give a little NEEDED levity to the house. If he does go however...I'd like to see them make Amber 'America's Player' just to watch her melt...and see how long it takes before she spills it....or maybe d&ck!!! Yeah yeah, that's it...make d&ck America's Player and make one of his tasks to 'woo' Jen......

fedcamper 142 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-04-07, 05:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail fedcamper Click to send private message to fedcamper Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Live Feeds: Clock On The Wall, Ticking The HoH Away competition."
I believe he does have a choice, but he gets paid $10,000 for every five of America's directives he completes. Therefore, his choice is money in hand or go his own way if he thinks he's getting close to the big prize and America's instructions will hinder that. Until now, he was so far under the radar that it wasn't really a problem. No more.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •