The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Big Brother #8 Episode #8 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

cahaya 18904 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-22-07, 07:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
"Big Brother #8 Episode #8 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 07-22-07 AT 08:51 PM (EST)

But first... I watch BB for the first time starting with the beginning of this season, then I have to write a premier summary, and now I have to open up an east coast spoiler thread well after the show begins?

Hey, wait, I'm not that much of an addict. Not yet, anyway.

Sigpic-free discussion here folks. Will Kail survive scrutiny as her alliance disintegrated against ED? Stay tuned!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Very touching cahaya 07-22-07 1
   RE: Very touching AugustGirl 07-23-07 15
 Mission cahaya 07-22-07 2
 I blame all this cahaya 07-22-07 3
 Another mission cahaya 07-22-07 4
   Jen Char 07-22-07 5
       RE: Jen cahaya 07-22-07 7
           RE: Jen Snidget 07-22-07 13
               RE: Jen AugustGirl 07-23-07 16
                   RE: Jen frisky 07-23-07 18
                   RE: Jen Snidget 07-23-07 20
                       RE: Jen cahaya 07-23-07 21
 Nominations cahaya 07-22-07 6
   RE: Nominations Char 07-22-07 9
       RE: Nominations cahaya 07-22-07 10
 And that's it cahaya 07-22-07 8
   RE: And that's it foonermints 07-22-07 11
   RE: And that's it Snidget 07-22-07 12
       RE: And that's it JD8 07-22-07 14
           RE: And that's it nailbone 07-23-07 17
           RE: And that's it JoshInSGV 07-23-07 19

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

07-22-07, 08:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Very touching"
Father-daughter talk... "you do what's right for you." And then ED talks about it with Dustin... "it's harder than I ever thought it would be."

For all the artificiality of this and other RTV shows, these were rarely seen genuine moments of love and devotion.

Dang, I about cried, too.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

07-23-07, 05:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Very touching"
It's a good thing Amber wasn't around for that conversation as she would have melted into a pool of tears and snot. The woman cries because Dick got his HOH room? Oh for the love of Mary. *rolls eyes*

07-22-07, 08:24 PM (EST)
2. "Mission"
LAST EDITED ON 07-22-07 AT 08:56 PM (EST)

Impastabowl? Somehow Tom Cruise, college football and spaghetti don't quite mix. Even with the cheese.

ED should be the next Price is Right host.

07-22-07, 08:28 PM (EST)
3. "I blame all this"
on Harry Potter.

Three quarters are over and I'm the only one in the Impastabowl stands.

Somebody? Anybody?

07-22-07, 08:32 PM (EST)
4. "Another mission"
America's Player challenge: Whose property should Eric covertly target?

I say go for Jen's unitard. She took it off for the pasta challenge and presumably she takes it off for showers too.

Char 40 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-22-07, 08:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Char Click to send private message to Char Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Jen"
does jen ever feel anything... what a shallow person

07-22-07, 08:41 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Jen"
She is so vacant, I'm tempted to call her Jenbot.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

07-22-07, 09:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Jen"
That? is an insult to robots.

What does she expect there to be in someone else's HOH room, Jen-approved Jen-pictures of no one else other than Jen?

I would hope she's just playing as a character because she thinks it will be entertaining.

But somehow, I don't think so.

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

07-23-07, 05:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Jen"
Sadly, I think we're getting the true Jen. The scary part is she is a "nanny" (or at least that is what CBS is trying to lead us to believe) yet admitted she doesn't feel bad for people. I think as a caregiver to children a person should have some degree of empathy.

I do have to admit I laughed my ass at that entire Jameka/slop and Jen/spoon scene. I sure hope there is You Tube for that one.

frisky 11684 desperate attention whore postings

07-23-07, 11:20 AM (EST)
Click to EMail frisky Click to send private message to frisky Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Jen"
I thought it was funny, too, but I was distracted by Amblubber stroking Jameka on the back while she was strugglin to eat the slop. She was doing this tickley strokey thing. Jameka had to have been just dying to clobber the beetch.

Rolly made this.

07-23-07, 08:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Jen"
Is the the you tube you want

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cZ4rzboMy-Y

07-23-07, 08:44 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Jen"
The fascinating part of this clip is how Jen looks at her own reflection in the spoon in both directions, first the concave part (which would make her look smaller) and then the convex direction (which would make her look larger). She studies it and then slowly pulls the spoon down over her tongue, licking it.

Now, that makes me kind of wonder what kind of auto-erotic practices she indulges in.

07-22-07, 08:40 PM (EST)
6. "Nominations"
ED should be a Texas Hold 'Em player... except there's no bluff in this game. Holding the winning hand, he doesn't need to bluff.

Jen and Kail are nominated - ED keeps the speech short and to the point. Jen for putting him on the block, Kail for conspiracy to have him evicted. ED says he's going to do everything he can to send Kail home next week.

I doubt we'll see any calls on that bet.

Char 40 desperate attention whore postings

07-22-07, 08:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Char Click to send private message to Char Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Nominations"
tough one.... I'd send either of the two home. I like "JENBOT" where can we get the T-shirts made up?

07-22-07, 08:49 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Nominations"
Looks like Kail's the one on the chopping block as Nick's choice. Anyone else as HoH would likely go after Jen anyway.

Thanks for the company, Char!

JENBOT shirts available in red color only.

07-22-07, 08:45 PM (EST)
8. "And that's it"
LAST EDITED ON 07-22-07 AT 08:45 PM (EST)

for tonight folks. Looks like the bar's closed tonight. Silly Sunday liquor laws.

Is there some kind of record for shortest BB EC thread? With the fewest number of posters?

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings

07-22-07, 08:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: And that's it"
Just quite possibly, number 5.

07-22-07, 08:59 PM (EST)
12. "RE: And that's it"
Sorry I wasn't around, things ran a bit late and I didn't get home in time.

JD8 48 desperate attention whore postings

07-22-07, 10:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JD8 Click to send private message to JD8 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: And that's it"
OK I am going to put it out there. Something is wrong with Jen. She isn't acting.. I have always had a problem with that. She is like a sociopath or something. She doesn't even realize hwo silly she is looking. I really have some concerns about her. I hope she leaves kail is wierd too but shot herself in the foot by actively campaigning against ED. I think the house will vote for jen. Amber likes Kail, and I think the Mrs. Robinson alliance will stand strong on this and vote to keep her in.

Also ED should know that Jen will again target him and especially Danielle should she win HOH again. It's imperative for him to get her out. Kail and him can mend this fence. She is looking for an alliance.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

07-23-07, 10:51 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: And that's it"

It was interesting that at the end of the show, after Dick had just nominated Kail, they shared a hug and a smooch.

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-23-07, 03:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: And that's it"
I think Kail is toast. She made herself a bigger target than Jen last week. Although, I do think she had very valid points to turn against ED last week, I think she went about the wrong way. I don't even think she really emphasized the fact that Danielle/ED are a voting block that will never vote against each other. Instead, she came across as being pushy and desperate. Now, there's no saving her from eviction. Unless ED decides that they're better off evicting Mike. What I don't understand is why all these people walk around doing what ED thinks is best. They're basically handing him and Daniele the win.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •