The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Big Brother #8 Episode #10 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-26-07, 05:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Big Brother #8 Episode #10 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Please keep all sigpic-free discussion of Big Brother's production of Harry Potter And The Brain-Dead Hamsters on this thread until midnight EDT, by which time the West Coast will have finished lining up to return this copies. Did we really need to see Mike taking over Ivette's old role as Bellatrix LeStrange? 'I alone was faithful -- I alone was loyal -- I will be screwed over about all others...'

And then there's Dick trying to play Rufus Scrimgeour. 'It's not important to actually get the evil out of the house. What's important is that people believe I'm trying to get the evil out of the house. So if you could just drop by my HoH room every once in a while -- make it look like you support my program...'

Not that we're doing much better with Danielle as Lavender Brown. 'Oh, Nick-Nick!'

We probably shouldn't forget Zach cross-undressing into Dolores Umbridge. 'Pureblood? Halfblood? Mudblood? I just need to know which check mark to make before I creep you out anyway.'

Making Kail into Rita Skeeter is a little more sensible. 'How can anything I say possibly be wrong as long as it makes money?'

Of course, CBS won't put this on the air until they find a part for Julie. Unfortunately, that's probably Sybil Trelawny. 'I predict that your answer will be 'true' -- no, 'false' -- no, you are in great danger because I have no idea who won and I'm going to just pick a new HoH at random to cover it up...'

Number of copies sold: less than twelve million. Much, much less.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Big Brother #8 Episode #10 East... maryellennaco 07-26-07 1
   RE: Big Brother #8 Episode #10 East... Estee 07-26-07 2
 RE: Big Brother #8 Episode #10 East... maryellennaco 07-26-07 3
   RE: Big Brother #8 Episode #10 East... maryellennaco 07-26-07 4
 Recrap. Estee 07-26-07 5
 RE: Big Brother #8 Episode #10 East... Snidget 07-26-07 6
 RE: Big Brother #8 Episode #10 East... Estee 07-26-07 7
   RE: Big Brother #8 Episode #10 East... AugustGirl 07-26-07 8
       RE: Big Brother #8 Episode #10 East... auhsoj 07-27-07 32
           RE: Big Brother #8 Episode #10 East... rjrabbit 07-27-07 38
 RE: Big Brother #8 Episode #10 East... AugustGirl 07-26-07 9
 RE: Big Brother #8 Episode #10 East... Estee 07-26-07 10
   RE: Big Brother #8 Episode #10 East... JoshInSGV 07-27-07 30
       RE: Big Brother #8 Episode #10 East... go Daniele and Dck 07-27-07 33
           RE: Big Brother #8 Episode #10 East... JoshInSGV 07-27-07 37
       RE: Big Brother #8 Episode #10 East... Wacko Jacko 07-27-07 35
           RE: Big Brother #8 Episode #10 East... JoshInSGV 07-27-07 36
 RE: Big Brother #8 Episode #10 East... Snidget 07-26-07 11
   RE: Big Brother #8 Episode #10 East... AugustGirl 07-26-07 13
       RE: Big Brother #8 Episode #10 East... cahaya 07-26-07 18
   RE: Big Brother #8 Episode #10 East... JoshInSGV 07-26-07 29
 RE: Big Brother #8 Episode #10 East... Estee 07-26-07 12
 Nick AugustGirl 07-26-07 14
   RE: Nick rjrabbit 07-26-07 16
   RE: Nick cahaya 07-26-07 17
   RE: Nick Tamena 07-26-07 28
   RE: Nick JoshInSGV 07-27-07 31
       RE: Nick Chez 07-27-07 34
 RE: Big Brother #8 Episode #10 East... Estee 07-26-07 15
 RE: Big Brother #8 Episode #10 East... Estee 07-26-07 19
   RE: Big Brother #8 Episode #10 East... AugustGirl 07-26-07 20
   RE: Big Brother #8 Episode #10 East... Snidget 07-26-07 21
   RE: Big Brother #8 Episode #10 East... cahaya 07-26-07 23
   Who eliminated who.... vince3 07-26-07 25
 RE: Big Brother #8 Episode #10 East... Estee 07-26-07 22
   RE: Big Brother #8 Episode #10 East... Shannonh2007 07-26-07 26
 Live post-episode discussion... Estee 07-26-07 24
   RE: Live post-episode discussion... maryellennaco 07-26-07 27

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-26-07, 07:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Big Brother #8 Episode #10 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
OK, East Coasters....Now is the time for you to shine... WHAT IS HAPPENING?? Those of us in the central time zone would really like an update!
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

07-26-07, 07:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Big Brother #8 Episode #10 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Preempted in the Central? It's too early for preseason football, BB's most popular usual suspect...

07-26-07, 07:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Big Brother #8 Episode #10 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
It's worse than pre=season, it's TRAINING CAMP for the bloody Cowboys! yes, this is true in MY neck o' the woods!

07-26-07, 07:43 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Big Brother #8 Episode #10 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
And PS, I LIKE the Cowboys, but THIS is ridiculous!!

07-26-07, 07:46 PM (EST)
5. "Recrap."
Dick: 'Power trip? Power trip? Power trip!'
Kail: 'Panic? Panic!'
Mike: 'Panic...?'
Jen: *blank look*

Ye gawds -- even Julie just said Dick's been riding the power trip bus. Is this the first season she's actually watched?

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

07-26-07, 07:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Big Brother #8 Episode #10 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
So the eye in the mirror is Big Brother?

07-26-07, 07:56 PM (EST)
7. "RE: Big Brother #8 Episode #10 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Why does Dick apologize to and/or hug everyone he's nominated? It's too late, okay? You nominated them. The revenge train is a-runnin'.

Some sentinment in the house for dumping Mike: Jameka feels they don't connect (and Mike as HoH would target her), while Dustin thinks Mike is a challenge threat. Obviously Dustin has never seen BB challenges. Mike's no better at tossing coins than the rest of them.

Jen's annoyinged with Kail because Dick found out something (the Mrs. Robinson alliance) after five hours that she couldn't learn after nineteen days. So if Jen hates everyone who knows more than she does, Jen effectively hates -- everyone. Just to clear that up.

Eric picks up the America's Vote ballot and finds America wants to get rid of Kail. (This means the Religious Reich just lost one. Gee, that's rare.) Eric would like America to know that if the vote came in three seconds, Mike would be out 9-0 -- but in the Win Eric's Money contest tradition, he shall do his best.

Kail-selling time: Eric's argument to the house is that Kail is the more active, aggressive player. Mike may flounder without an alliance: Kail might try to construct a new one. Dick and the many others in the HoH room for this debate seem to feel Eric has some level of point. Eric makes America no promises, but he's definitely making an effort.

Next up: a word from Danielle's current boyfriend on the Nick situation -- but first (yuck), a quick talk from several hamsters about the two nominees. Or maybe a quick doubletalk. Migawd, the Jessica-thing is talking. Make it stop!

'Mike is stupid and must go.'
'Mike is a deadly player and must go.'

Makes you wonder if they're watching their own show.

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

07-26-07, 07:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Big Brother #8 Episode #10 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Anyone else find it funny that Eric didn't skip a beat pitching Kail to evict as Dick was very loudly and animatedly um, er, breaking wind in the bathroom?

And that Dick closed the door AFTER the fact, not before?

auhsoj 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-27-07, 01:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail auhsoj Click to send private message to auhsoj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Big Brother #8 Episode #10 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
lurker here (with a new id, as my old one was lost)...

#####'s bathroom scene was HILARIOUS! Jameka was the only who seemed to notice - her facial expressions were priceless!
and ##### was trying to wave it away with his hands and dousing the room with air freshener!
I laughed so hard, I had tears in my eyes (I'm laughing just typing this out!). it should go down as one of the funniest moments EVER!

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-27-07, 09:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Big Brother #8 Episode #10 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Welcome!

07-26-07, 08:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Big Brother #8 Episode #10 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 07-26-07 AT 08:07 PM (EST)

Ouch! The whole bit with Dani's boyfriend was painful to watch.

Poor slub. He's in denial big time.

07-26-07, 08:08 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Big Brother #8 Episode #10 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Julie opens the couchterviews by reprising Zach's streak. Julie hates us all. Zach did it to get his high back. No, Zach, think lower...

Jameka is called on playing it quiet. Jameka pretty much says nothing about this.

Jen, mustard incident -- figure out who did it yet? *blank look*

And go right to Eric, discussing the wrestling match he had (and lost) with Jen. Gee, no clues here...

Boyfriend segment. Meet Kris. Kris seems to be in love with Danielle. He wants to marry her. He thinks she's his soulmate. Despite this, he still comes across as sane. Danielle asked him to trust her before she went in and he does. He hopes Danielle is just playing Nick. (Nick is shown saying you can't fake emotions. Nick is now officially stoopid.)

Interview with Dick. Relationship with Danielle is improving, keeping an eye on Nick, and he spoke out so much because he was trying to keep things in chaos. So he has spoken, so the power trip is about to end.

Next segment: is there more to Jen than a brain-dead self-involved perpetual Me-tion machine? No. There: I just saved CBS four whole minutes of airtime. Please send the check to...

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-27-07, 00:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Big Brother #8 Episode #10 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 07-27-07 AT 11:52 AM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 07-27-07 AT 00:06 AM (EST)

>Boyfriend segment. Meet Kris.
>Kris seems to be in
>love with Danielle. He
>wants to marry her.
>He thinks she's his soulmate.
> Despite this, he still
>comes across as sane.
>Danielle asked him to trust
>her before she went in
>and he does. He
>hopes Danielle is just playing
>Nick. (Nick is shown
>saying you can't fake emotions.
> Nick is now officially
>stoopid.)
>

I think I officially hate Daniele! Her boyfriend seems like a really nice guy and he's cuter than MopHead McTool. What kind of an idiot do you have to be to throw away a meaningful relationship over a reality tv romance?

ED, never fear. Your daughter will not become the next Erika because Erika got played on national television, while Daniele is a cheater and a whore!

There... I've said my piece.

ETA: According to Hamsterwatch, Daniele seems to be done with Nick. If that's the case, I'll be happy to take back what I said about her. But, I'll believe it when I see Daniele's vote to evict Nick. In the meantime...

go Daniele and Dck 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-27-07, 11:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail go%20Daniele%20and%20Dck Click to send private message to go%20Daniele%20and%20Dck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Big Brother #8 Episode #10 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Little do you know that when Daniele met Kris they worked together and he fell for her and left his fiance, for her so he was no great noteworthy person.

07-27-07, 07:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Big Brother #8 Episode #10 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Vincent? Is that you?

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

07-27-07, 12:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Big Brother #8 Episode #10 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
>LAST EDITED ON 07-27-07
>AT 11:52 AM (EST)

>
>LAST EDITED ON 07-27-07
>AT 00:06 AM (EST)

>
>>Boyfriend segment. Meet Kris.
>>Kris seems to be in
>>love with Danielle. He
>>wants to marry her.
>>He thinks she's his soulmate.
>> Despite this, he still
>>comes across as sane.
>>Danielle asked him to trust
>>her before she went in
>>and he does. He
>>hopes Danielle is just playing
>>Nick. (Nick is shown
>>saying you can't fake emotions.
>> Nick is now officially
>>stoopid.)
>>
>
>I think I officially hate Daniele!
>Her boyfriend seems like a
>really nice guy and he's
>cuter than MopHead McTool. What
>kind of an idiot do
>you have to be to
>throw away a meaningful relationship
>over a reality tv romance?
>
>
>ED, never fear. Your daughter will
>not become the next Erika
>because Erika got played on
>national television, while Daniele is
>a cheater and a whore!
>
>
>There... I've said my piece.
>
>
>ETA: According to Hamsterwatch, Daniele seems
>to be done with Nick.
>If that's the case, I'll
>be happy to take back
>what I said about her.
>But, I'll believe it when
>I see Daniele's vote to
>evict Nick. In the meantime...
>

Don't be so hard on her really. Your statements are a little too strong in my opinion.

If Danielle was smart she would be done with Nick because Nick is very close to being shown the door.

You will not see Danielle evict Nick nor should we expect it. She will just not fight his eviction...the power of the house will win.

Hopnestly, it is time for the guest to back door EvilDick. I don't think they are smart enough to or have the guts but he will be a very intiminating force if you do not do what he says. They don't need a bully in the house plus they have to break up Evil and Danielle. Sersiouly what right did Evil have to actively seek out who voted for Kail.....like they all have to do what he wants...screw Evil.

07-27-07, 06:58 PM (EST)
36. "RE: Big Brother #8 Episode #10 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I agree with you regarding ED. I've been saying it since Week 1, they need to break up the most obvious alliance in the house. Yet, they keep them around week after week. The most annoying thing is that Jen did the dirty work for all of them in Week 2. Jen put ED and Dani on the block and they all went after her like she was some ruthless b!tch. And even after Daniele won POV, ED was still on the block ready to be evicted. Yet no one but Kail saw the writing on the wall. I hate their stupidity.

In regards to Daniele, I may be too harsh for calling her a whore. But, that doesn't change the fact that she cheated on her boyfriend on national television. She made that decision and she'll have to live with it when she gets out of the house.

07-26-07, 08:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Big Brother #8 Episode #10 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
We are in trouble.

Apparently Mike is the source of Enlightenment in the BB house.

07-26-07, 08:18 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Big Brother #8 Episode #10 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I'm pretty sure that is the most words spoken by Mike the entire 4 weeks he's been in that house.

cahaya 18904 desperate attention whore postings

07-26-07, 08:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Big Brother #8 Episode #10 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
With the remaining half of his word count on the Early Show tomorrow.

07-26-07, 11:58 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Big Brother #8 Episode #10 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I really like Mike because he's cute and he seems to be a genuinely nice guy. However, that speech was cringeworthy. The guy seems extremelly camera-shy. How the hell did he get cast for this show??

07-26-07, 08:16 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Big Brother #8 Episode #10 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Oh, look -- they decided to air the Jen segment anyway. So apparently two or three people want to know if there's anything more to Jen than what we've seen. And the answer is 'are you kidding?' But that's not what CBS currently wants us to see, so their answer is 'Ummm...' Apparently Jen was a straight-A student with a double major in college (Early Child Development and Building Tributes To Myself In Stone), so there's either some brains there or she was really good at getting people to do the work for her. She was advised by friends to play stupid, but even her mother thinks she took it too far. The picture thing was because Jen does modeling work and those pictures could be her livelihood in the future. People like to make excuses for Jen. Wonder why...

Cute kid, though.

Pre-vote speeches. I fell asleep. I always fall asleep.

Votes:

Zach: Kail
Jameka: Mike
Jen: Mike (hesitation here)
Dustin: Mike

Rest of the vote after the commercial break.

07-26-07, 08:20 PM (EST)
14. "Nick"
Is it just me, or does Nick look like a sleazy 70's lounge lizard? The only thing missing are the Mr. T gold chains.

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-26-07, 08:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Nick"
You nailed it Augie! I hate his mustache but I think I kindof like the soul patch.

07-26-07, 08:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail cahaya Click to send private message to cahaya Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Nick"
I kind of thought Nick looked like he's transforming more into a Mephostopheles kind of character with that pointy beard and mustache. Maybe it's a result of Jen's red-devil influence.

Or evil Dick? Nah...

Tamena 174 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-26-07, 09:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tamena Click to send private message to Tamena Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Nick"
>Is it just me, or does
>Nick look like a sleazy
>70's lounge lizard? The
>only thing missing are the
>Mr. T gold chains.

My first thought was Leisure Suit Larry! *GAG!!*
the more I see of him the less I like him. My 15yr old was watching tonight and she was getting the skeevies from him too - which allowed me to tell her that now she knows how I feel about some of the guys she likes LOL

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Karma doesn't come back on people because some universal controller-god pushes buttons. It comes back on people because they dig holes for themselves to fall into.

07-27-07, 00:25 AM (EST)
31. "RE: Nick"
LAST EDITED ON 07-27-07 AT 00:26 AM (EST)

I don't know where Nick gets the idea that his current "look" is attractive. He looks like an idiot. It does go well with the rest of his toolish personality.

Chez 670 desperate attention whore postings

07-27-07, 12:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Chez Click to send private message to Chez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Nick"
I thought he looked like Kevin Kline in that movie about Cole Porter (Delovely).

07-26-07, 08:26 PM (EST)
15. "RE: Big Brother #8 Episode #10 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
The rest of the vote. Like you care:

Eric: Kail (as per orders. Julie asks him who he'd like America to let him start a romance with. Eric's up for anyone, including the men)
Amber: Mike
Nick: Mike (that's five: he's out)
Danielle: Mike
Jessica: Mike

Not a good week for Eric, and now America will probably tell him to start a romance with Nick. At least that'll help Danielle...

Mike gets the news, very directly and without wordplay. Mike passes out Thank You For My Screwing party favors to a few houseguests and heads out the door.

Back in the house, Dick is accusing Jen of having voted Kail out. Lots of denial from Jen.

Amber is crying. Not exactly a shock.

Interview with Mike. Julie says the Internet called his move the dumbest ever. Julie has just learned about the existence of the Internet. Well, now we're in trouble.

Mike claims he played with integrity and wanted to show America who he was. And he suceeded. He's the guy without a half-million dollars.

Goodbye messages. Please note that Jen sees the need to introduce and identify herself in a visual message. Dick still thinks it was the stupidest move he's ever seen, and he's not even on the Internet right now.

Interview segment ends. After one question. Apparently all that show-watching is really cutting into Julie's prep time.

HoH competition next.

07-26-07, 08:33 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Big Brother #8 Episode #10 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
And here we have the $12.99 Target Isolation Booths -- Of Doom! Answer questions about the eliminated houseguests. Get it wrong and you're out. Get it right and you can knock out a player. First one to ring it in does the trick. So it's a coconut chop.

Jen out first. (What a shock)
Zack second.
Kail third.
Nick fourth.
Jessia fifth.
Amber sixth.
Danielle seventh.
Eric eighth. (Possibly throwing the question -- rang in far too early.)
Jameka ninth.

Dustin wins HoH.

07-26-07, 08:34 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Big Brother #8 Episode #10 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Dustin wins. Amber cries.

Shocker on both counts.

07-26-07, 08:34 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Big Brother #8 Episode #10 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Yep it looked like a do well until all the peeps you do not want to be HOH are out then throw the game big.

07-26-07, 08:40 PM (EST)
23. "RE: Big Brother #8 Episode #10 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Hamsters for 800, Alex. Toot-toot-toot. Sorry, Eric. Jameka or Dustin?

Ok, so now who will Dustin put up for final jeopardy?

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

07-26-07, 09:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "Who eliminated who...."
1. Eric eliminated Jen
2. Dustin eliminated Zach
3. Nick eliminated Kail
4. Jameka eliminated Nick
5. Dustin eliminated Jessica
6. Eric eliminated Amber
7. Eric eliminated Daniele
8. Eric self-eliminated
9. Dusin eliminates Jameka to win the HoH.

07-26-07, 08:40 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Big Brother #8 Episode #10 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
LAST EDITED ON 07-26-07 AT 08:42 PM (EST)

Breaking news: Amber watched Dustin win HoH and did not start crying for a whole two seconds (or so)! Well, she has to think she might be safe this week...

America's next task for Eric: the same as usual following a HoH contest. Influence the nominations. Who do you want out? Please note that 'all of them' is not an option. Yet. But you can text that one to EPMB, care of Pirate Master.

Julie congratulates Dustin and asks how he thinks Joe is reacting. Kicking, spitting and screaming is the prediction. (Joe was the fan. Dustin may have been recruited by the producers.) Does he feel like he's back to normal with Joe gone? Here's hoping. Any advice from Dick for Dustin as to how to run HoH? Keep a low profile. (Yeah, right.) Kail, how are you feeling to still be here? Blessed. She's just about alone in that feeling...

Mandatory promo for Showtime. Mandatory promo for live feeds. Mandatory lack of mention for blue swirlie interruptions. Free until Sunday.

Not quite instant prediction for Dustin's nominations: Nick and Zach.

Shannonh2007 69 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-26-07, 09:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Shannonh2007 Click to send private message to Shannonh2007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Big Brother #8 Episode #10 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
When asked to give Dustin advice regarding being HOH, I thought ##### was going to say, "yeah, don't put me up." He's such a pious #####.

07-26-07, 08:48 PM (EST)
24. "Live post-episode discussion complaining..."
...in the Bar: Live Chat link, left sidebar. Just in case you're blue swirlied out for one day.

07-26-07, 09:18 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Live post-episode discussion complaining..."
Thanks, Peeps! OTOH, you all will be happy to know, (err..mumblemumble) the Cowboys ARE in San Antonio.... What else is shakin in the training camp, you ask??
ZZZZzzzzzzzz...... More wine!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •