The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"SPOILER>>> EVICTION NOMIINEES......"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

Sidecar 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

07-13-07, 11:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sidecar Click to send private message to Sidecar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"SPOILER>>> EVICTION NOMIINEES......"
Jen nominates...

ED AND DANI
with a strong warning to Joe that he is POV replacement

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: SPOILER>>> EVICTION NOMIINEES..... MarkP 07-13-07 1
   RE: SPOILER>>> EVICTION NOMIINEES..... tribephyl 07-13-07 2
 RE: SPOILER>>> EVICTION NOMIINEES..... Round Robin 07-14-07 3
   RE: SPOILER>>> EVICTION NOMIINEES..... JoshInSGV 07-14-07 4
       RE: SPOILER>>> EVICTION NOMIINEES..... AugustGirl 07-14-07 5
           RE: SPOILER>>> EVICTION NOMIINEES..... volsfan 07-14-07 6
               RE: SPOILER>>> EVICTION NOMIINEES..... AugustGirl 07-14-07 8
                   RE: SPOILER>>> EVICTION NOMIINEES..... JoshInSGV 07-14-07 9
                       RE: SPOILER>>> EVICTION NOMIINEES..... volsfan 07-14-07 10
                           RE: SPOILER>>> EVICTION NOMIINEES..... JoshInSGV 07-14-07 11
                               RE: SPOILER>>> EVICTION NOMIINEES..... volsfan 07-14-07 12
                                   RE: SPOILER>>> EVICTION NOMIINEES..... Rebel Crown 07-14-07 14
                                       RE: SPOILER>>> EVICTION NOMIINEES..... JoshInSGV 07-15-07 15
                                           RE: SPOILER>>> EVICTION NOMIINEES..... volsfan 07-15-07 16
                                               RE: SPOILER>>> EVICTION NOMIINEES..... nosymom 07-15-07 17
                                               RE: SPOILER>>> EVICTION NOMIINEES..... JoshInSGV 07-15-07 18
                                                   RE: SPOILER>>> EVICTION NOMIINEES..... volsfan 07-15-07 19
           RE: SPOILER>>> EVICTION NOMIINEES..... nailbone 07-16-07 27
               RE: SPOILER>>> EVICTION NOMIINEES..... JoshInSGV 07-17-07 33
   what? true 07-14-07 7
       RE: what? JD8 07-14-07 13
 POV Winner is.............. KScott 07-16-07 20
   RE: POV Winner is.............. Q 07-16-07 21
       RE: POV Winner is.............. Wacko Jacko 07-16-07 22
           RE: POV Winner is.............. JoshInSGV 07-16-07 23
           RE: POV Winner is.............. Sidecar 07-16-07 24
               RE: POV Winner is.............. Wacko Jacko 07-16-07 25
                   RE: POV Winner is.............. Sidecar 07-16-07 26
       RE: POV Winner is.............. nailbone 07-16-07 28
           Joe is UP! Sidecar 07-16-07 29
               RE: Joe is UP! JoshInSGV 07-16-07 30
                   RE: Joe is UP! MandyM 07-16-07 31
                       RE: Joe is UP! KwietOne 07-17-07 32
                       RE: Joe is UP! JoshInSGV 07-17-07 34
                           RE: Joe is UP! ohmyheck 07-17-07 35
                               RE: Joe is UP! countrygirl_29 07-17-07 36
                               RE: Joe is UP! JoshInSGV 07-17-07 37
                   RE: Joe is UP! Shannonh2007 07-17-07 38

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

MarkP 318 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

07-13-07, 11:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MarkP Click to send private message to MarkP Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: SPOILER>>> EVICTION NOMIINEES......"
Ed???
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

tribephyl 9688 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

07-13-07, 11:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: SPOILER>>> EVICTION NOMIINEES......"
E.D.
Evel Dick

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

07-14-07, 01:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: SPOILER>>> EVICTION NOMIINEES......"
I knew she was gonna do that. That girl is so GD dumb she couldn't spell her name if you spotted her the "J" and the "e". That was the rock bottom stupidest thing she could have done. Any HoH wih the brains God gave a gopher would have nominated 2 of Kail and her 3 Hunks, and replaced anybody pulled off by POV with another member of the alliance. But this doofoid nominates father and daughter and leaves the big alliance alone to grow stronger by attrition while their competitors start falling 1 by 1. Not only is Jen a nauseating narcissist, but she's also yet another in the long line of incredibly stupid BB players. Somebody in that house better be smarter than Jen, otherwise Kail and the 3 Hunks can start to prepare to fight it out among themselves in the last couple weeks.

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-14-07, 03:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: SPOILER>>> EVICTION NOMIINEES......"
LAST EDITED ON 07-14-07 AT 03:50 AM (EST)

Strategy may not be one of Jen's assets, but I don't think her nominations are that stupid. Why should Jen pi$$ off Kail, Mike or Zach by nominating them? She already has her hands full with ED, Daniele, and Amber. They have been targetting her since last week. Remember when Amber and Daniele were plotting to use the veto so that Jen could go up on the block? Plus, why should Jen help out her her enemies (ED, Dani, and Amber) by getting rid of their competition (Kail and her trio of steroid drones).

And one more thing... breaking up a team of father and daughter should be a bigger priority on everyone's agenda than breaking up an alliance that could easily implode in itself on the later stages of the game.

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

07-14-07, 07:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: SPOILER>>> EVICTION NOMIINEES......"
Agree 100% with Josh. Jen seems to be one of the few people in that house that have a grasp of this game. She may not be the best ever, but in this lot she seems to be playing well.

Of course I reserve the right to change my opinion about Jen or any of the other hamsters as time goes by--including minute by minute--as they make really stupid decisions. *grin*

volsfan 19846 desperate attention whore postings

07-14-07, 08:30 AM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: SPOILER>>> EVICTION NOMIINEES......"
I think Dustin is playing a good game...he understands the strategy of it all. I just hope he doesn't put all his eggs in the Zach basket as he has been strategizing with him.

Zach is someone that understands the game as well and I think hit the door playing. However, I think he is being too obvious as peeps have already figured him out.

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

07-14-07, 02:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: SPOILER>>> EVICTION NOMIINEES......"
I don't know Doc, it sounds like Zach is in trouble, or is at least not as good a player as he thinks he is. According to Dingo, almost everyone is talking about Zach in very derogatory terms and Zach is pretty clueless about it.

07-14-07, 04:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: SPOILER>>> EVICTION NOMIINEES......"
You're very right about that, Augie. I've been checking different sites and Zach is in almost everyone's hitlist. Some people have accused him of being a homophobe and a racist. He had some altercation with Jameka earlier today and Joe went around the house spreading the gossip. I don't think Zach is even in good standing with his own alliance. Mike told Kail that Zach has been taking credit for many of the events that took place last week. I think Mike and Kail are starting to question their alliance to Zach. The funny thing though is that Mike and Kail seem to feel very secure with Nick. They are clueless that Nick has already jumped ship and spilled the beans to Daniele about the Mrs. Robinson alliance. Nick is beginning to target all his former allies (Zach, Kail, and Mike) and none of them are getting any wise about it.

07-14-07, 05:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail volsfan Click to send private message to volsfan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: SPOILER>>> EVICTION NOMIINEES......"
I agree with what you and Augie said about Zach and he is a target but what I was trying to say is that Zach starting playing the game the minute he walked in the door. I think he caught a couple of people by surprised as how quickly he started forming an alliance. I think that is why is he is a target so early on in the game.

The whole homophobe/racist thing was blown way out of proportion from what I saw...IMHO.

07-14-07, 05:21 PM (EST)
11. "RE: SPOILER>>> EVICTION NOMIINEES......"
Hey Vols,
I really don't know where the homophobe/racist accusations came from. I did catch the altercation with Jameka on YouTube and it was hardly an altercation at all. Jameka defended Amber when Zach said she was an "emotional" person (which is quite an understatement IMO). Zach responded to Jameka "So, now you talk to me. You've never said a word to me since we entered the house". Jameka didn't react to his comment and simply responded "Zach, you know we're cool" or somethign to that effect and then walked away. It was Joe who continued to engage Zach about the whole Jameka incident. The more that Joe stuck up for Jameka, the more defensive Zach became.

For whatever reason, Zach is starting to rub me the wrong way. There's a certain arrogance about him that bothers me. That whole Mrs Robinson alliance should be named "The I'm-Better-Than-You-Are Allience"

07-14-07, 07:04 PM (EST)
12. "RE: SPOILER>>> EVICTION NOMIINEES......"
LAST EDITED ON 07-14-07 AT 07:04 PM (EST)

The incident you describe is the one that started the whole thing (I think) and is why I say it is not even close to being an issue. The person that everyone needs to look out for is Joe...he has to keep stirring the crap.

I haven't gotten the "I'm-Better-Than-You-Are" alliance vibe yet.

Rebel Crown 1411 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

07-14-07, 11:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rebel%20Crown Click to send private message to Rebel%20Crown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: SPOILER>>> EVICTION NOMIINEES......"
<<The incident you describe is the one that started the whole thing (I think)>>

I think it started earlier, during the live show Thursday. Someone said Zach had touched her leg, then wiped his hand off, and it struck some as odd and were thinking racist thoughts.

07-15-07, 04:06 AM (EST)
15. "RE: SPOILER>>> EVICTION NOMIINEES......"
I also read on tvclubhouse that Zach made a comment that he didn't expect Jameka to be so well-spoken. I'm not sure what the context was, but many believe it has a racial connotation. Whether the racist accusations are true or not matters little within the context of the game. What matters is that the accusations are being made and it's planting a huge bulls-eye on Zach's back. He may become the first member of Mrs Robinson to be picked out and evicted.

07-15-07, 09:07 AM (EST)
16. "RE: SPOILER>>> EVICTION NOMIINEES......"
LAST EDITED ON 07-15-07 AT 09:08 AM (EST)

Oh, I think Zach could very well be the first from the Mrs. Robinson alliance to get evicted but I don't think it will have anything to do with racial/homophobe remarks or rumors. The fact that Zach is playing so hard...it has put a huge target on his back.

Josh, after watching the last couple of late night shows...I am beginning to see Zach thinking he is much better than everyone else and how he has the game all figured out and everyone else needs to catch up. He actually said that the game wasn't as fun as it could be because there were younger people in the game that didn't know how to play.

Rebel, if things did start out that way...then I think it shows just how bent out shape this whole thing has become.

nosymom 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-15-07, 10:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nosymom Click to send private message to nosymom Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: SPOILER>>> EVICTION NOMIINEES......"
Zach is the Kaysar of this group. He uses strategy, however he also makes crude remarks about the other houseguests. His comments are of a personal nature. In a game where your survival depends on alliances you cannot say what you really feel and not expect it to boomerang. He already has Nick about to jump ship, he cant be trusted because his long term strategy involves only him. He has to know that to get to the end he needs others to help him. If he keeps making comments to make them mad he will get the boot. Jen is already been told that he smiles in her face and talks about her behind her back. Is this how you get people to help you to the end.

07-15-07, 01:45 PM (EST)
18. "RE: SPOILER>>> EVICTION NOMIINEES......"
Vols,
I would have to agree with Zach that having too many young (and beautiful) people ruins the nature of the game. Take Jessica for example, what does this airhead add to the game? Nothing at all! She's just there taking up space. As far as I've read on TVClubhouse and/or watched on YouTube, she's a non-entity in the house right now, which is probably bad news for us becuase she will stay UTR for a long time.

07-15-07, 07:51 PM (EST)
19. "RE: SPOILER>>> EVICTION NOMIINEES......"
But that is the nature of this game (has been and will be). Take a couple of seasons ago...Yapril...Heaven help us all couldn't muster enough brain cell action to think of who to vote for each week...much less think of a plan.

I saw this is what makes the game more fun and watchable. If everyone were like Zach...it would be boring and very very predictable. With newbies (so to speak)...they bring a touch to the game that others can't predict or rule. IMHO.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

07-16-07, 04:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: SPOILER>>> EVICTION NOMIINEES......"
Agree 100% with Josh. Jen seems to be one of the few people in that house that have a grasp of this game. She may not be the best ever, but in this lot she seems to be playing well.

Except that her nominations were vindicitive, not strategic. She nommed Danielle because of her dalliances with Nick, whom Jen has the hots for. And she nommed Dick because he yelled at her and called her self-absorbed, etc. It's pure coincidence that they're decent strategic noms as well.

New sig courtesy of Agman!

07-17-07, 12:07 PM (EST)
33. "RE: SPOILER>>> EVICTION NOMIINEES......"
Hey nailbone,
At first, I thought that Jen's nominations had some strategy by going after the most obvious pair in the house. But after the events that unfolded throughout the weekend, it's really sad that Jen's nominations are all based on personal issues, not gameplay. The best thing she can hope for is that ##### gets evicted on Thurs. Otherwise, her days in the house are numbered.

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

07-14-07, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "what?"
Why on earth would Jen nominate Kail or the three boys when they aren't the ones targeting her? They may be using Jen, but they don't want her out like ED and Dani do.

I think her nominations were good. ED hates Jen, and so does Dani. It will pit a pair against each other, force Nick to choose sides, and will make Amber squirm as well.

JD8 48 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-14-07, 11:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JD8 Click to send private message to JD8 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: what?"
I agree although she seems retardely dumb you can never tell some people are just "jenuinely" stupid or if they are playing a game.. or acting. I am not sure still I thought for sure she was joking about that goddamn picture business but then in the dairy room unless she is staying in Character. For her game though.. Dani and ##### are good choices they were both gunning for her.

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-16-07, 09:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "POV Winner is.............."
Daniele - seems like there is talk now of Joe being put up.

Snidget rocks! Friday Night Lights Rules!

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

Q 2569 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

07-16-07, 10:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Q Click to send private message to Q Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: POV Winner is.............."
Is Daniele the new Janelle? She is now Two for Two in POV comps. If I was Jen, I would nominate Joe. After all he is the one who ran to Nick and told him about Jen lying about him. What further proof does she need that Joe is a pot stirrer. Trying to stir up trouble for everyone else? I bet if he went up, he might go.

It is astonishing how foolish humans can be in groups, especially when they follow their leaders without question - States: The Bene Gesserit View. All States Are an Abstraction.

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

07-16-07, 12:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: POV Winner is.............."
Depends, I think nominating Nick is not bad either. SInce teh have a fued already. She can nominate Nick then ED will probably get evicted for sure. Or nominate Joe and there is a chance ED stays.

07-16-07, 01:14 PM (EST)
23. "RE: POV Winner is.............."
LAST EDITED ON 07-16-07 AT 01:14 PM (EST)

I think it would be a dumb decision for Jen to nominate Joe. If her target (Daniele) has the POV, then she needs to go after Daniele's closest allies ED and Nick. If those two are on the chopping block, I'm not sure who would end up getting evicted. Going after Joe doesn't accomplish anything because as far as I know, he hasn't been targetting Jen. Keeping Joe in the house a little longer should deflect some attention from Jen and maybe buy her a week or two of safety. On the other hand, nominating Joe may earn her points with the other houseguests. I still think it would be a mistake.

07-16-07, 01:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Sidecar Click to send private message to Sidecar Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: POV Winner is.............."
I would like to see ED stay, He is an interesting character and stirs things up, in a REAL way On the other hand, while Joe is a "character" he really grates on me in a "Get off my TV" sort of way.

I would love to see Zach go, if Jen puts him up she will be my hero, I cant believe I just said that, but its true!

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

07-16-07, 03:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: POV Winner is.............."
>I would like to see ED
>stay, He is an interesting
>character and stirs things up,
>in a REAL way
>On the other hand, while
>Joe is a "character" he
>really grates on me in
>a "Get off my TV"
>sort of way.
>
>I would love to see Zach
>go, if Jen puts him
>up she will be my
>hero, I cant believe I
>just said that, but its
>true!

Nick is a better choice though. Nick is already pissed at her for saying he tried to kiss her.

07-16-07, 03:45 PM (EST)
26. "RE: POV Winner is.............."
>
>Nick is a better choice though.
> Nick is already pissed
>at her for saying he
>tried to kiss her.

They seemed to have "made up" mainly because Nick wants to stay. Supposedly he has even told her he is in on the Mrs Robinson alliance, so she wont' put him up.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

07-16-07, 04:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: POV Winner is.............."
Maybe Eric will relaunch his "evict Jessica" campaign.

New sig courtesy of Agman!

07-16-07, 05:29 PM (EST)
29. "Joe is UP!"
Jen stuck to her "negative people" theory, and put up Joe.

07-16-07, 05:51 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Joe is UP!"
At first I gave Jen some credit for going after the most obvious alliance in the house: Dani and ED. After Dani used the POV, Jen should have ensured that ED went home by nominating Nick or anyone else other than Joe. Why can't these fools realize that the longer that they keep father/daughter in the house, the bigger threats they will become. They are making the same mistake that the Sov6 did last year by keeping Chilltown around. I get so frustrated with these people making such stupid decisions. Now, Joe will be evicted on thursday and ED will remain in the house.

MandyM 2112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

07-16-07, 10:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MandyM Click to send private message to MandyM Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Joe is UP!"
Watching the live feeds though...I am not positive Nick would have had the votes to stay. I hate to say it, but Jen might have some brains.

But I must say, after live feeds tonight...D*ck is being entirely too cocky (not an intended pun) - he flat out told Kail he had the votes to stay no matter WHO he was up against. BAD D*CK! He gave out WAY too much information in the hammock...he even told her Dani was out to get Zach! I love D*ck, but STFU already!!!!! I think he was trying to impress her, but he TOTALLY gave her TMI about strategy and what others are saying. Not so smart.

KwietOne 1083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

07-17-07, 00:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail KwietOne Click to send private message to KwietOne Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Joe is UP!"
ahem

talk about TMI

07-17-07, 12:18 PM (EST)
34. "RE: Joe is UP!"
>Watching the live feeds though...I am
>not positive Nick would have
>had the votes to stay.
> I hate to say
>it, but Jen might have
>some brains.
>
>But I must say, after live
>feeds tonight...D*ck is being entirely
>too cocky (not an intended
>pun) - he flat out
>told Kail he had the
>votes to stay no matter
>WHO he was up against.
> BAD D*CK! He
>gave out WAY too much
>information in the hammock...he even
>told her Dani was out
>to get Zach! I
>love D*ck, but STFU already!!!!!
> I think he was
>trying to impress her, but
>he TOTALLY gave her TMI
>about strategy and what others
>are saying. Not so
>smart.

I wasn't aware of this conversation. That's one of the things that annoys me about ED. Sometimes, he comes across as extremelly arrogant. It seems like he takes great pride in spelling out strategic moves to other houseguests, as if they weren't able to think of strategic moves on their own. His strategy is going to be pretty useless if he continues sharing with everyone and anyone. Does he really think that the other houseguests are that dense?

ohmyheck 1919 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

07-17-07, 02:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ohmyheck Click to send private message to ohmyheck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Joe is UP!"
'Does he really think that the other houseguests are that dense?'

Ummm... have you looked at the other hamsters recently?

countrygirl_29 134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-17-07, 02:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail countrygirl_29 Click to send private message to countrygirl_29 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Joe is UP!"
Very good point there.........lol

07-17-07, 06:14 PM (EST)
37. "RE: Joe is UP!"
LOL!!! Point taken. I agree that this new batch of hamsters seems duller and dumber than usual, but I still think ED is shooting himself in the foot by flaunting what a great strategist he is in front of the other hamsters.

Shannonh2007 69 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

07-17-07, 09:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Shannonh2007 Click to send private message to Shannonh2007 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Joe is UP!"
No kidding. Jen just showed she doesn't REALLY want ##### to go. If she did she wouldn't have put up Joe, who everyone has made clear they will vote out. She should have put up someone who no one wants out. Looks like in the end dumb Jen didn't get EITHER of her nominees out. What an idiot.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •