The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Question about Sunday's episode?"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

SteelerGirl 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

07-09-07, 11:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SteelerGirl Click to send private message to SteelerGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Question about Sunday's episode?"
On Sunday's episode, Dic said he was worried about the possibility of Daniele being nominated, b/c she was "one of the six?" Where is he getting the number 6? Did I misunderstand what he said? Or does he know something that we are not aware of yet?

I know the 3 (enemies) were safe, and that Kail and her 3 boys in her alliance were not going to be nominated. That leaves 7, including Dic? I'm not sure, just curious and it has been bugging me all day. Thanks.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Question about Sunday's episode... davwav02 07-09-07 1
   RE: Question about Sunday's episode... SteelerGirl 07-09-07 2
       RE: Question about Sunday's episode... davwav02 07-10-07 3
           RE: Question about Sunday's episode... SteelerGirl 07-10-07 4

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

davwav02 401 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-09-07, 11:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail davwav02 Click to send private message to davwav02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Question about Sunday's episode?"
"One of the six" refers to the three pairs of people with prior relationships within the house. Dustin/Joe, Daniele/Dick, Carol/Jessica. Dustin and Joe have both said they are afraid of being nominated because of the visible tension between them. Daniele and Dick have supposedly tried to get along for the games sake, but still fear getting nominated for the same reason as Dustin and Joe, and Carol and Jessica haven't really come to that because they seem to be getting along. Hope this helps.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

07-09-07, 11:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SteelerGirl Click to send private message to SteelerGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Question about Sunday's episode?"
Oh OK. I hadn't thought about that. Thanks. I guess I'm just looking for deeper meaning a little too early. : ) Besides I was wondering why the heck Dic would be let in on any info. Thanks again.

davwav02 401 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

07-10-07, 00:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail davwav02 Click to send private message to davwav02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Question about Sunday's episode?"
>Oh OK. I hadn't thought
>about that. Thanks.
>I guess I'm just looking
>for deeper meaning a little
>too early. : )

Yeah, that's part of the fun of reality tv, trying to read into what we're seeing and maybe trying to pick up the subtle things the producers might be trying to send out.

>Besides I was wondering why
>the heck Dic would be
>let in on any info.

I kinda felt bad for dick after seeing him DR about his daughter. He seems to be genuinely interested in having some kind of relationship with her, and if he and Daniele can work something out, they may be able to do a decent job in this game.

> Thanks again.

No problem.

07-10-07, 03:00 PM (EST)
4. "RE: Question about Sunday's episode?"
Yeah, I felt bad for Dic also. I actually think he will be entertaining if he can stay around. It just seems to be the general attitude (that we are being show anyway) that some of the people don't like him. For example that one girl (Jen?, not sure of her name) flipping out, when she thought he might touch her during the challenge!!! She is so annoying... and her crying over her picture. She is a spoiled brat!

I do think the enemies could use their past relationships to their advantage. I would like to see Dic and Daniele get along. I mean they are family, the others can easily go their separate ways. We shall see...............

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •