The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"The veto has been used --"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-06-07, 06:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"The veto has been used --"
LAST EDITED ON 08-06-07 AT 06:56 PM (EST)

-- thus forcing, absolutely forcing Danielle to nominate -- gee, who could she possibly put up? What sort of person could ever fill the permanent imprint of Jen's rear on the block seat? Does anyone have a chance to sit in for such a lofty role?

Gosh, I guess not. But Eric will just have to do his best.

America is up for eviction.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: The veto has been used -- AugustGirl 08-06-07 1
   RE: The veto has been used -- Estee 08-06-07 2
       RE: The veto has been used -- go Daniele and Dck 08-07-07 14
   RE: The veto has been used -- brvnkrz 08-06-07 4
 RE: The veto has been used -- AZ_Leo 08-06-07 3
   RE: The veto has been used -- Estee 08-06-07 5
       RE: The veto has been used -- AZ_Leo 08-06-07 6
           RE: The veto has been used -- Lisa143 08-07-07 10
               RE: The veto has been used -- AugustGirl 08-07-07 11
 RE: The veto has been used -- Glass 08-06-07 7
   RE: The veto has been used -- MandyM 08-06-07 8
       RE: The veto has been used -- Glass 08-06-07 9
           RE: The veto has been used -- Wacko Jacko 08-07-07 12
               RE: The veto has been used -- Estee 08-07-07 13
 Nightmare scenario kingfish 08-07-07 15
   RE: Nightmare scenario Estee 08-07-07 16
       RE: Nightmare scenario toddE 08-07-07 17
       RE: Nightmare scenario kingfish 08-07-07 18
           RE: Nightmare scenario Wacko Jacko 08-07-07 19
 RE: The veto has been used -- Cookiebun 08-08-07 20
   RE: The veto has been used -- Lasann 08-08-07 21
   RE: The veto has been used -- kingfish 08-08-07 22
       RE: The veto has been used -- Wacko Jacko 08-08-07 23
           RE: The veto has been used -- Glass 08-08-07 24
               RE: The veto has been used -- Wacko Jacko 08-08-07 25
                   RE: The veto has been used -- Wacko Jacko 08-08-07 26
                       RE: The veto has been used -- JoshInSGV 08-08-07 28
                           RE: The veto has been used -- Wacko Jacko 08-08-07 32
                               RE: The veto has been used -- JoshInSGV 08-08-07 40
           RE: The veto has been used -- JoshInSGV 08-08-07 27
 Eric may be on his way out Rebel Crown 08-08-07 29
   I can see it now...... vince3 08-08-07 30
       RE: I can see it now...... Lasann 08-08-07 31
   RE: Eric may be on his way out Bob Tomato 08-08-07 33
       RE: Eric may be on his way out Estee 08-08-07 34
           RE: Eric may be on his way out Corvis 08-08-07 36
               Addendum. Estee 08-08-07 37
       RE: Eric may be on his way out countrygirl_29 08-08-07 35
 LIVE FEED ALERT Rebel Crown 08-08-07 38
   RE: LIVE FEED ALERT Estee 08-08-07 39
       RE: LIVE FEED ALERT Snidget 08-08-07 41
 Ugly, ugly night in the cage. Estee 08-08-07 42
   RE: Ugly, ugly night in the cage. Bob Tomato 08-09-07 43
 As if enough hasn't happened today.... Rebel Crown 08-09-07 44
   RE: As if enough hasn't happened to... Snidget 08-09-07 45
 Eric could stay? Jims02 08-09-07 46
   RE: Eric could stay? Wacko Jacko 08-09-07 47

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-07, 06:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: The veto has been used --"
I'm very curious to see what Eric's task will be Tuesday night.

I'm kinda of hoping it'll be:

Which Houseguest's bed do you want Eric to take a crap in?

a J Slice original. bounce by Icey.

Evel! Evel! Vote for Evel!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

08-06-07, 06:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: The veto has been used --"
'America: your stray votes and airplane hires have just screwed Eric over. How much money are you willing to give him for ruining his game chances? Text #1 for absolutely nothing, #2 for zilch, and #3 to donate funds for the Chenbot's next makeover. Quadruple standard text messaging rates apply.'

go Daniele and Dck 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-07-07, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail go%20Daniele%20and%20Dck Click to send private message to go%20Daniele%20and%20Dck Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: The veto has been used --"
He ruined his own game, America wanted Kail out last week and he knew that his vote would be for Kail to leave and he set out to persuade his alliance to vote out Nick, an ally to many on his alliance. Hopefully his overbearing cockiness will come back and bite him in the #####, he is blaming everyone else full well knowing it was him the whole time.

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-07, 06:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: The veto has been used --"
Why would you want Eric to improve Evel's scent this early in the game?

RIP, Bill Walsh

AZ_Leo 3526 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-06-07, 06:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AZ_Leo Click to send private message to AZ_Leo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: The veto has been used --"
If he gets voted out will he get to reveal the twist to the hamsters on the way out?

Dear Jen and Kail, I wasn't the one that wanted you gone. I was just following orders from the viewing audience, the majority of whom seem to find you boring and a waste of BB airspace.

Love, Eric.

08-06-07, 06:51 PM (EST)
5. "RE: The veto has been used --"
The answer to that one may also solve another riddle: if Eric goes out this early, will another hamster be selected as a replacement America's Player? I don't think CBS and Endemol want to give up the vote revenue just yet. If Eric gets to tell them, then there's no AP coming in his place. If he has to keep quiet, someone may be called into the Diary Room for a little announcement...

Imagine if it's Jen.

Who's the best choice for a second AP? Who's the worst? Who cares?

AZ_Leo 3526 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-07, 07:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AZ_Leo Click to send private message to AZ_Leo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: The veto has been used --"
LAST EDITED ON 08-06-07 AT 07:03 PM (EST)

They would have to be pretty certain that whoever they ask would say yes, otherwise the secret is at least partially blown in the house.

Also, since the role requires at least some strategic talent as well as the ability to remain relatively stable when faced with a surprising request, candidates would appear to be limited.

ETA: Best choice--Dustin, Worst choice--Amber, Who cares--the 3 people who have actually been voting.

Lisa143 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-07-07, 03:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lisa143 Click to send private message to Lisa143 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: The veto has been used --"
I'm sure one of the evicted houseguests would say "YES" in a heartbeat!!!!

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

08-07-07, 09:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: The veto has been used --"
That would be a great idea.

And welcome to the forums Lisa. Good to have you.

Glass 381 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-06-07, 08:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glass Click to send private message to Glass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: The veto has been used --"
Is it just me or is this a really stupid idea?

Aren't Evil and Danielle going to pay for this nonsense like, really soon? Didn't they *just* have a good thing going as recently as three days ago and then go out of their way to throw it away?

MandyM 2112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-06-07, 09:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MandyM Click to send private message to MandyM Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: The veto has been used --"
LAST EDITED ON 08-06-07 AT 09:43 PM (EST)

The banner really threw everything into a whirlwind. Dani and ##### were convinced that Eric was lying and was not true to them. Convinced that out of the 7, Eric would orchestrate getting those two out first, so they took a pre-emptive strike. Smart? I dunno...I guess we'll have to see how it plays out. If they place enough doubt about, and Eric does get evicted, it will turn out to be smart game play.

*edited to put the "w" in two!

08-06-07, 10:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Glass Click to send private message to Glass Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: The veto has been used --"
'Fraid I have to respectfully disagree...

Seems to me that smart gameplay by Evil and Danielle would be, as in all cases, to maximize their value and minimize their downsides. To stick around in this sort of game, you have to be offering something to the people around you. If you're a liability you're going to be cut.

Think Dr. Will. He offered friendship. He offered popularity. He offered fun and interesting times. He made you cool by association. And most importantly he offered security in the game. He offered you a chance at a million dollars. A MILLION dollars, and all you had to do was play with him and it would be alright. It would be easy. Survivor's Hatch did the exact same thing the first time around. You have to make them want you for very specific reasons. You have to appeal to people on more than one level.

What Evil and Danielle have done though is, right out of the gate, to isolate themselves from Kail, Jen, Nick and Zack and Mike. If Joe wasn't such a ****head, or if any one of those people had won HOH again, there's no way both of them could have survived.

And that's just week 1 and 2. Once they had brought Nick onto their side, someone who would have been a steadfast ally (that is to say, free vote) all the way to the end, they lost no time in engineering the movement to vote him out.

And now they have set themselves apart from Jameka, Dustin, Eric, Jessica and Amber, who are now the only five HG's in a game of 13 people (Carol was Jessica's enemy and Joe was Dustin's) who have never been involved in attacking a member of LNC. This makes Evil/Danielle no more useful than Zack or Kail.

In fact, I'd rather be aligned with Zack or Kail because:
1)I'd be fairly confident that they're not going to turn on me completely randomly, whereas knowing what we know about Evil and Danielle, either of them not only could, but probably would.

2) Zack and Kail and Jen will definitely, DEFINITELY vote for Evil and Danielle every single time they're nominated no matter what, whereas I'm not even sure that either Evil or Danielle have voted for Jen or Kail even once. These people don't do what they're supposed to do and that's not helpful in the least to anybody else.

The only difference between Evil's game and Kail's game is that Kail has more friends. Evil's team just happens to have HOH every time and it's too early to rock the boat, IMO.

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

08-07-07, 09:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: The veto has been used --"
LAST EDITED ON 08-07-07 AT 10:01 AM (EST)

>2) Zack and Kail and Jen
>will definitely, DEFINITELY vote for
>Evil and Danielle every single
>time they're nominated no matter
>what, whereas I'm not even
>sure that either Evil or
>Danielle have voted for Jen
>or Kail even once. These
>people don't do what they're
>supposed to do and that's
>not helpful in the least
>to anybody else.

One word.....BINGO!

But on the topic of a new America's Player. The only way that is possible is if they allow one of the evicted to comback as America's Player. No one still in the house could it. For one if you came up to say.......Jameka and said you are now AMerica's Player any strategy she previously had would be gone. You would also change the game because that person's vote would now become America's vote. Also you could not give them the option because if they said no then they could not pick someone else.

08-07-07, 10:29 AM (EST)
13. "RE: The veto has been used --"
Good point. Asking this group to keep a secret (even under penalty of contract violation) may be a lost cause, so you'd have to ask one person, once, and if they declined -- that's the end of it, because the rest of the cage would know the details within minutes.

Maybe the best way to do this is to offer a pre-emptive strike/bribe. 'Want ten thousand dollars? It just means doing one or three additional things per week.' And once they say yes and blindly sign the paperwork, explain what those things might be.

That may be the best argument for making Amber the new AP. 'I can't handle so much responsibility! Waaaaaah!'

kingfish 16088 desperate attention whore postings

08-07-07, 11:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Nightmare scenario"
Eric is nominated...

Eric is voted out....

ROMBER is introduced as new BB8 guests, and is (are) secretly America's Choice.

Heck, they've been on every other reality and quasi-reality show, so, predictably, now it's BB's turn.

08-07-07, 11:46 AM (EST)
16. "RE: Nightmare scenario"
Well, at least we'd finally have someone in the cage again who had a vague idea on how to play the game.

toddE 1433 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

08-07-07, 12:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail toddE Click to send private message to toddE Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Nightmare scenario"
That is truly a nightmare scenario.

I love BB, my "junk food show" of the summer, and at this point I can't bear to see Romber. If I had to choose, I'd have to quit watching BB and I don't want to do that.

Getting rid of America's choice seems to be looming. But that is such a good, great, fabuloso possibility that it seems too good to be true. No more "America's Choice?" YESSSSS!

08-07-07, 01:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kingfish Click to send private message to kingfish Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Nightmare scenario"
I was going to suggest Jon Fairplay, and as interesting as it might be to see two faux-bullies slap fighting (ED being the other).....

Actually, that would be an interesting setup. So it could never happen, I suppose.

Lex?

The Evil Bible Twins? (I could get struck by lightening and swallowed up in an asteroid strike induced earthquake any second now. I remember wishing eternal damnation for those two, and I hope I haven't activated a forgotten promise of retribution from the powers that be. Naaahhh, that's just superstition.)

(foonermint's art)

08-07-07, 02:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Nightmare scenario"
LAST EDITED ON 08-07-07 AT 02:16 PM (EST)

Actually the question of did Eric lie is a good one.

Because technically he did not vote (he has no vote)....America voted in his splace.

Cookiebun 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-08-07, 01:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Cookiebun Click to send private message to Cookiebun Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: The veto has been used --"
What I am having trouble understanding is why is Jen suddenly so trusted. She is telling Amber stuff about Eric... which Amber automatically believes without a thought. She is telling ##### and Dani stuff about Eric... which they immediately believe without a thought. No matter what she says, MOST of the HGs believe her. When did she start being the "trusted" speaker of truth????? She is starting a ton of crap right now and nobody is realizing it since only Eric seems to be focused on!!! WTF!

Sorry, it has been building and I guess I just needed to vent. Does anyone agree with me? Am I missing something, or did they all go nuts with the banner? BB should have a couple more banners fly over - they need to at some point mention everyone, so that everyone is on level ground again!

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings

08-08-07, 08:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: The veto has been used --"
Yep, Jen is the puppet master this year.

She has a way of making people believe her little lies.

Flashed by Agman.

08-08-07, 08:30 AM (EST)
22. "RE: The veto has been used --"
Hello Cookiebun, nice to see you around here.

My thinking is that the editors are arranging clips so that it appears that Jen is being believed. The viewers of the 24hr live camera feeds may be able to figure out how much Jen is really influencing the others, but only the most gullible in these games believe everything anyone else says, despite how it might appear.

08-08-07, 09:23 AM (EST)
23. "RE: The veto has been used --"
I agree with makes no sense. Once Jen was exposed on like day two for lying about what happened between her and Nick it should've been known she was a liar.

08-08-07, 11:36 AM (EST)
24. "RE: The veto has been used --"
Maybe people are beginning to see her as a dim-witted non-threat afterall? She's survived the initial storm really well and just might have manoeuvered herself into a much better position.

08-08-07, 11:47 AM (EST)
25. "RE: The veto has been used --"
I would not say she is a non-threat. She has won a lot of awards. And who knows maybe the person against her in the finals may have more enemies. I see Dustin eventually stabbing ##### and Daniele...if he does that I could see both voting for Jen.

08-08-07, 11:51 AM (EST)
26. "RE: The veto has been used --"
ED has to be in control of everything. I think the one thing that will kill him is that he can't let others make any decisions or disagree with him. If he decides so and so is going they all better agree with him. If they do he blows a gasket.

I am still dumbfounded that Kail, Jen and Zach did not form an alliance.

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-08-07, 12:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: The veto has been used --"
Overall, I think Jen, Kail, and Zach have benefited from not forming an aliance. If they had aligned, it would have confirmed everyone's fears. They all would have been seen as bigger threats and gotten themselves evicted one after the other. Instead, it was a very fortunate accident for them, that the LNC's paranoia started to target their own. As the numbers continue to dwindle and the LNC continues to turn on itself, their (Jen, Kail, and Zach) position in the game will continue to improve. For starters, they have all secured themselves a spot in the jury (given that Kail survives the votes this week). That's way more than what anyone would have expected given that the odds were stacked against these three since early on in the game.

08-08-07, 03:36 PM (EST)
32. "RE: The veto has been used --"
'Benefited' - it depends on what you mean by benefited. They were able to last longer that is true but all three on their own stand almost no chance of winning Big Brother. I view as if you were a Zebra and a Lion was on the prowl. If you are on your own you are guarenteed to be eaten, but if you stay with in a pack the chances are greater for your survival.

08-08-07, 05:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: The veto has been used --"
Well...
I would say that being able to last longer in the game is definitelly a benefit. Don't get me wrong. I'm not saying that this was a strategy on their part. I'm simply stating that it was a very fortunate accident that Jen, Kail and Zach remained loosely associated. Compare that to Daniele and D!ck's place in the game. Their strategy has accomplished the opposite. They both have huge targets on their backs. I was out of town this past weekend. So, I'm still trying to catch up on everything that has happened since BannerGate, but it seems like the LNC's turmoil has bought Zach, Kail and Jen a couple of weeks of safety. If D!ck wins HOH, he will probably target Amber/Dustin. If Amber/Dustin win HOH, they will mostly target Dani/ED. Jessica is a wildcard, but it would benefit her to sit back and enjoy the carnage. Jameka is unable to win HOH for five weeks and is basically a sitting duck. This should buy Zach some time, since he is Jameka's main target. So again... I think that being loners has inadvertently helped Jen, Zach and Kail in their game. Just my opinion...

08-08-07, 12:23 PM (EST)
27. "RE: The veto has been used --"
It's been mentioned in other message boards that Nick did flirt with other girls in the house (Jessica and Jameka). Is it possible that perhaps Nick did flirt with Jen during the first two weeks (He admitted on the first episode that his strategy in the house would be to flirt). The feeds are not on during the first two weeks and it would be impossible to know whether the "kissing incident" really happened if it didn't make the show. I just think it would be foolish of Jen to blatantly lie about something that can be verified so easily. Based on what we've seen of Jen the past few weeks, I tend to give her the benefit of the doubt regarding the kissing incident with Nick.

Rebel Crown 1411 desperate attention whore postings

08-08-07, 03:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rebel%20Crown Click to send private message to Rebel%20Crown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "Eric may be on his way out"
Early this morning (8/8), D!ck and Daniele convinced Waaaamber and Dustin to vote out Eric. I don't know if Dustin was humoring them, but it seems Waaaamber is all for it now, despite telling Eric she swore on her daughter's life that she would NOT vote him out (now that we know how she feels about Jewish people, it doesn't surprise me).

Look for CBS to scramble to somehow keep Eric in the house.

vince3 17341 desperate attention whore postings

08-08-07, 03:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vince3 Click to send private message to vince3 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "I can see it now......"
America's Player/Choice (The hamsters would see Choice, we'd see Player......)

Who do you want to return to the cage (and be America's Player....)

Carol, Joe, Mike, Nick, or Eric?

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings

08-08-07, 03:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: I can see it now......"
Carol = we hardly knew you.

Flashed by Agman.

Bob Tomato 114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-08-07, 03:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bob%20Tomato Click to send private message to Bob%20Tomato Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Eric may be on his way out"
Hmmmmm. CBS is in a quandray. Personally, I am an Eric fan. He has had to try and play the game under a set of restrictions that no other player has and without a built in relationship he can leverage to his advantage. Sure, he's told some fibs, but no one ever won Big Brotehr without doing that.

D!ck and his drones would not have figgered out Eric's duplicity without the help of an airplane banner that the hamsters never would have seen if an HoH competition was not happening at the same time. So, that's an extra spanner thrown into Eric's machinery.

I'm calling it here that Eric stays and Kail goes. There is a lot of work that the production team can do behind the scenes to make that happen. Even a BS food competition later where Eric "wins" some sort of bonus vote is a possibility. Bet on it.

08-08-07, 04:04 PM (EST)
34. "RE: Eric may be on his way out"
Well, look who's back. (Is Jen fat yet?)

I don't trust Amber's word for her vote and wouldn't do so if she swore on her daughter, her faith, her internal organs, and her tear ducts. Amber is probably going to go with whoever made her cry last. Dustin would probably have little trouble saying one thing for now and doing another later, but we haven't fully tested that yet. Jameka's loyalties are connected to whatever timeline she's convinced her deity's laid out for the show, and she isn't exactly giving the rest of us the full read of it --

-- but even if we get all three of them voting to evict Kail, that still means needing either Zach or Jen to make it four.

Zach is loyal to whoever probably won't vote him out next.

Jen just got an alliance -- in theory -- with someone who wasn't continually next to her on the block. I doubt she trusts Dick any further than she can push him down in the hot tub to drown him, but she may not want to display that just yet.

Right now, I think Eric has two votes in his favor -- Dustin and Jameka, maybe. That's not enough for a vote negation prize (like the one James got) to do any good: 5-2 becomes 4-2. And even if he got it down to a tie, Danielle would break it...

America may have to start packing its bags.

I've had a little bit of sympathy for Eric, who basically had to throw whatever game he was planning into the garbage. And it is a lousy way to go out. But all things considered, what I'm most worried about with Eric is a lawsuit. Imagine if he goes after the people who hired the banner plane. 'And I would have won if it wasn't for you -- so you're going to pay up my prize money!'

They should have mentioned Jen on the banner. At least then the maximum payout would have been a quarter-million instead of half.

Corvis 3116 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-08-07, 04:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Corvis Click to send private message to Corvis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Eric may be on his way out"
LAST EDITED ON 08-08-07 AT 04:39 PM (EST)

You forgot about Jessica. Unless something strange has happened, Eric has her vote. Jessica, Dustin, Amber and Jameka could keep Eric in the house. #####, Jen and Zach vote the other way, but it doesn't matter if the four of them stick together.

08-08-07, 04:48 PM (EST)
37. "Addendum."
True and my bad, but Jessica's become really easy to forget.

Her vote... she's been looking at a lot of pressure from both sides. We have Eric's F2 promise, but we also have the spectre of Dick's next madout rant looming over every conversation. She might stick with Eric. It's not as if she has much in the way of other promises right now. But convince her Eric's going no matter what she does, and she might not want to look bad in front of the current regime.

Amber may be the swing vote here -- and Amber mostly just twists in the wind from her own mouth.

countrygirl_29 134 desperate attention whore postings

08-08-07, 04:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail countrygirl_29 Click to send private message to countrygirl_29 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Eric may be on his way out"
Good point there, Bob. I think you could be right. Never underestimate what these producers will do to make the game turn out how they want it to. No telling what their scrambling to come up with.

08-08-07, 05:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rebel%20Crown Click to send private message to Rebel%20Crown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "LIVE FEED ALERT"
LAST EDITED ON 08-08-07 AT 05:59 PM (EST)

Amber just screamed at Eric about him telling her secrets (the abortions) and the stuff D & D told her, and Eric is SHOCKED.

Eric looks like he has given up, told Kail he will tell her all he knows.

Edited to add snippet from TVClubhouse:

http://www.tvclubhouse.com/forum/messages/10972/4333969.html?1186608414

Whoa, amber going off on eric. Saying he's lucky I swore on my daughter's life, otherwise she'd vote him out. How dare he use something she told him in confidence, something personal and use against her. She is SCREAMING at him, everyone is down there, on inside lockdown. She's only half crying, mostly mad, and again saying he's lucky she promised on her daugher's life. She said she knows she messed up with her boyfriend, she hurt him and was on drugs. Said he helped get rid of Nick, her brother, and that he should be here with the good group, not Eric. (funny she said they were the good group, what will the others think about that, lol). Sorry..then she walks off, jameka follows, and amber said that felt so good and she's fine.

Eric just sitting there, and nobody else saying a word. Oops, ##### just said some people get what they deserve. Dustin with jameka and amber now, amber saying no tears now, she feels good, got it off her chest.

08-08-07, 05:16 PM (EST)
39. "RE: LIVE FEED ALERT"
Just looked at the headlines on Jokers. Wow. It was very loud, and then it was very quiet, and then Dick decided to rub it in Eric's face.

Now -- did Eric actually tell anyone anything at all, or did Amber just have a classic flipout and gave up all her secrets in the middle of the tantrum? I don't think the later option would surprise anyone.

And in the middle of all this, Amber said she'd still vote to keep Eric because she swore on her daughter. Maybe. But if the backlash radiates out far enough, it may not matter.

On a much lesser note, there was another banner today, saying Dustin and Jessica were hobo clowns.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

08-08-07, 06:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: LIVE FEED ALERT"

Thanks Sharnina!

And just what pray-tell is a "Hobo Clown"?

08-08-07, 08:03 PM (EST)
42. "Ugly, ugly night in the cage."
Right now, there's no telling how much of this is faked, how much is remotely sane (excluding Amber -- lost cause), and just how many angles are being played. In fact, the only thing we know for sure is that Dick is being a complete jerk about every last bit of it.

No idea how much of this will actually make the broadcast. But right now, there's enough of an emotional explosion to bring at least a tiny amount of debris into camera range.

Bob Tomato 114 desperate attention whore postings

08-09-07, 00:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bob%20Tomato Click to send private message to Bob%20Tomato Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: Ugly, ugly night in the cage."
I can't help but think that D!ck's act must be wearing pretty thin amongst the others. Who enjoys an overbearing bully around who seems to randomly tee off on people with little or no provocation?

I am still rooting for Eric to turn this around. I find him quite amusing and he takes his role as "America's Player" seriously, probably to his detriment. D!ck has a lot of confidence he's got Eric out, even though two of his 'alliance' can't vote.

And hehe heh, no I don't think Jen is fat. I do think that with those arms she could break me in half, though. I also think Danielle needs to eat more.

08-09-07, 04:02 AM (EST)
44. "As if enough hasn't happened today..."
..the HGs are saying they felt an earthquake!

Unconfirmed reports are saying it was a 4.5 earthquake. If I find out more, I will update.

Wonder how Jameka will intepret this .

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

08-09-07, 06:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: As if enough hasn't happened today..."
http://earthquake.usgs.gov/eqcenter/recenteqsus/Quakes/ci14312160.php

The USGS says it happened.

Thursday, August 9, 2007 at 12:58:49 AM
= local time at epicenter

Magnitude listed as 4.5. That is probably the initial assessment, sometimes it will move up or down a bit when they go over the data, but I don't know if they do much in depth like that for littler ones like this.

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings

08-09-07, 08:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "Eric could stay?"
After another day of waffling by Amber & Dustin over Eric's comments, his emotional appeals have won them over again temporarily. Currently (as of Thursday morning), it looks like Eric is going to stay in the house.

It's gone back and forth so much that it could easily change by this evening.

08-09-07, 02:00 PM (EST)
47. "RE: Eric could stay?"
It is the smart thing to do. By voting wioth ##### and Daniele you turn the power over to them. I hope Eric stays.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •