The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"OMG OMG THE BIG TWIST!"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

FlamingCactusIT 452 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

06-27-07, 09:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail FlamingCactusIT Click to send private message to FlamingCactusIT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"OMG OMG THE BIG TWIST!"
The housemates will be living with..................

THEIR WORST ENEMIES! How delightfully evil!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: OMG OMG THE BIG TWIST! Estee 06-28-07 1
   RE: OMG OMG THE BIG TWIST! countrygirl_29 06-28-07 2
       RE: OMG OMG THE BIG TWIST! Bebo 06-28-07 3
 THE BIG TWIST plus audience interac... Rebel Crown 06-28-07 4
   RE: THE BIG TWIST plus audience int... SurvivorBlows 06-28-07 5
 RE: OMG OMG THE BIG TWIST! JoshInSGV 06-29-07 6
   RE: OMG OMG THE BIG TWIST! Snidget 06-30-07 7
 Producer Allison Grodner answering ... Rebel Crown 07-02-07 8
   RE: Producer Allison Grodner answer... JD8 07-02-07 9
       RE: Producer Allison Grodner answer... shadester 07-04-07 10
           RE: Producer Allison Grodner answer... JD8 07-04-07 11

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

06-28-07, 11:32 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: OMG OMG THE BIG TWIST!"

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

countrygirl_29 134 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

06-28-07, 11:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail countrygirl_29 Click to send private message to countrygirl_29 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: OMG OMG THE BIG TWIST!"
LAST EDITED ON 06-28-07 AT 11:46 AM (EST)

This should be good. Wonder if they know yet that their enemies will be in there. Aren't they secluded until the momment that they move into the house?

Bebo 20880 desperate attention whore postings

06-28-07, 03:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bebo Click to send private message to Bebo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: OMG OMG THE BIG TWIST!"
Based on a promo that just aired on CBS, they do not know before entering the house that their worst enemies will be there.

Rebel Crown 1411 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

06-28-07, 06:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rebel%20Crown Click to send private message to Rebel%20Crown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "THE BIG TWIST plus audience interaction"
Found this at Jokers:

http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=bbnewsandrumors&Number=5681398&page=0&view=expanded&sb=5&o=&fpart=

Looks like the audience will get to interact with the hamsters, at least a little, with suggesting things for them to do.

Hmmmm, I guess they don't know how imaginative some of the posters here can be.

Not me, mind you. I'm dull, dull, dull.

SurvivorBlows 15230 desperate attention whore postings

06-28-07, 09:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail SurvivorBlows Click to send private message to SurvivorBlows Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: THE BIG TWIST plus audience interaction"
>Found this at Jokers:
>
>http://forums.jokersupdates.com/ubbthreads/showthreaded.php?Cat=&Board=bbnewsandrumors&Number=5681398&page=0&view=expanded&sb=5&o=&fpart=

The top story on Reality TV World's home page has more comprehensive info:

http://www.realitytvworld.com/news/cbs-reveals-big-brother-8-cast-identities-twist-and-interactive-element-5430.php

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

06-29-07, 06:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: OMG OMG THE BIG TWIST!"
According to wikipedia, a father and daughter will enter the Big Brother house. Anyone else having flashbacks of the disastrous Project DNA twist? Even if these two are estranged, how does this adhere to the "Worst Enemies" theme?? I would assume that a father and daughter would be able to put their differences aside and align together, even if it's just for the sake of winning the money. Maybe I'm giving these DAW's much more credit than they deserve. We'll have to wait and see how it plays out.

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

06-30-07, 07:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: OMG OMG THE BIG TWIST!"
Well the BB8 website says

Enemy
Rival
Unfinished business.

So I could see a lot of unfinished Dad/Daughter business that could create as much tension as a peer you consider an enemy. If Dad kicked the girl out, or left and hasn't seen her since she was three, etc. There are a lot of things that could get in the way of aligning.

Rebel Crown 1411 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beef Jerky Spokesperson"

07-02-07, 09:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rebel%20Crown Click to send private message to Rebel%20Crown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Producer Allison Grodner answering questions tonight"
http://welovebigbrother.com/

The interview is not yet posted but they claim to be talking to her tonight. She may give us some clues as to what may happen this summer. The link also has spoiler stuff on its front page (the contestants' relationships, a 15th player (?) named Samantha, etc.)

JD8 48 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-02-07, 10:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JD8 Click to send private message to JD8 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Producer Allison Grodner answering questions tonight"
Worst enemies is good sounds like tension buildup before it even begins my prediction most enemies will hook up with the people they know and form alliances. It's human nature it's the only other people in the house that they know.. we'll see IMHO that is what is likely to happen though.. Except maybe the father daughter thing they will be gunning for each other.

shadester 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

07-04-07, 12:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shadester Click to send private message to shadester Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Producer Allison Grodner answering questions tonight"
Doesn't this sound too much like the Xfactor? Are the running out of ideas for the big twist for the new seasons or what?

JD8 48 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

07-04-07, 08:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JD8 Click to send private message to JD8 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Producer Allison Grodner answering questions tonight"
I don't know the EX factor was different cause some of them still liked each other .. these guys worst enemies and Iam sure they will be pitted against each other we'll see I think it's going to be different though there are a ton of things they could have done..

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •