The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Live feeds Tuesday 9/12"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-12-06, 07:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Live feeds Tuesday 9/12"
Last live feeds thread for BB7! Yea!

The dud duo got to see another DVD last night. Prior to that, Boogie told Erika that the most important event of the year for CT was Will's friendship with Janelle, because it enabled them to double-cross at will. Boogie also mocked the Chenbot, imitationg her asking why they were using someone's last name ("Boogie") and pronouncing Erika "Eureka."

Erika told the Net that the Legion of Doom should have been called the Legion of Dumb. She also said that she thinks she's going to lose the final vote (Ed.: So do I.)

And Erika told Boogie that the "fans" hate this final 2. Boogie thinks they just hate him.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Live feeds Tuesday 9/12 Hooters 09-12-06 1
   RE: Live feeds Tuesday 9/12 annabananna 09-12-06 2
 Still sleeping AyaK 09-12-06 3
   RE: Still sleeping Elaine0 09-12-06 4
       RE: Still sleeping maryellennaco 09-12-06 5
 Big surprise for Boogie AyaK 09-12-06 6
   RE: Big surprise for Boogie witchofthekitchen 09-12-06 7
 RE: Live feeds Tuesday 9/12 Elaine0 09-12-06 8

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Hooters 31 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-12-06, 07:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Hooters Click to send private message to Hooters Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Live feeds Tuesday 9/12"
""And Erika told Boogie that the "fans" hate this final 2. Boogie thinks they just hate him.""

....and he would be right~

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

annabananna 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-12-06, 11:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail annabananna Click to send private message to annabananna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Live feeds Tuesday 9/12"
Speak for yourself. I don't actually hate either of them, that would require more emotion that I can dredge up for these 2. I do dislike them both (maybe dislike Erica a little more because she doesn't represent any trait I admire in my sisters). Personally I would rather have seen a Will/Janelle F2. They are more fun, prettier, sexier, etc.

09-12-06, 12:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "Still sleeping"
And why not? They seem to be as bored of each other as we are of them.

Elaine0 1507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

09-12-06, 12:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Still sleeping"
I thought what I read yesterday was funny that they each made something to eat in the kitchen without talking. Then Boogie goes outside and talks to BB and the internet and Erika stays inside and does the same.

Of course ever delusional Erika said they were like two old married people that didn't have anything left to talk about, but to most people it seemed like Boogie was just trying to get away from her.

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-12-06, 05:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Still sleeping"
She WOULD think like that, wouldn't she??? Talk about CLUELESS!! One taco short of a combination plate, that Erica. I will be so happy not to have to think about ANY of these people again, EVER! Let's move along...

09-12-06, 06:05 PM (EST)
6. "Big surprise for Boogie"
Boogie wants to know how the Red Sox are doing. Poor guy -- or maybe lucky, because he went into the BB house when the Sox were soaring above the Yankees and then missed the August meltdown (8-21). (Ed.: Wish I could've missed it too.)

Boogie and Erika both asked Jonah in the DR if Boogie could see Dr. Horowitz; Boogie still has his clogged/infected ear and wants to see the doctor before flying tonight. He's taking the rest of the Advil in the house with him in his luggage.

witchofthekitchen 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-12-06, 06:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail witchofthekitchen Click to send private message to witchofthekitchen Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Big surprise for Boogie"
Please, next time just send the Advil to the viewers
Or at least a coupon

Elaine0 1507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

09-12-06, 07:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Live feeds Tuesday 9/12"
Got this from Jokers. Boogie proving once again what a class act he is.

Boogie says, "You (erika) and Danielle are like normal people outside of this house, but she (janelle) has no morals. She can read the Bible all she wants, but she doesn't live a life...She's a f*in immoral b*tch."

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •