The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Final Vote Speculation"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

davwav02 401 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-06-06, 10:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail davwav02 Click to send private message to davwav02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Final Vote Speculation"
LAST EDITED ON 09-07-06 AT 09:19 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 09-07-06 AT 06:14 PM (EST)

I know it may be little early for this, but I just wanted to share some of my speculations as to who may win given the various scenarios for the final two:

Mike - HOH evicts Erika = Mike vs. Janelle
Marcellus - Janelle
Howie - Janelle
James - Janelle
Danielle - Janelle
George - Janelle
Will - Mike
Erika - Janelle
Final Vote = Janelle (6-1)

Mike - HOH evicts Janelle = Mike vs. Erika
Marcellus - Mike
Howie - Erika
James - Erika
Danielle - Mike
George - Erika
Will - Mike
Janelle - Erika
Final Vote = Erika (4-3)

Erika - HOH evicts Mike = Erika vs. Janelle
Marcellus - Janelle
Howie - Janelle
James - Janelle
Danielle - Janelle
George - Erika
Will - Janelle
Mike - Janelle
Final Vote = Janelle (6-1)

Erika - HOH evicts Janelle = Erika vs. Mike
Marcellus - Mike
Howie - Erika
James - Erika
Danielle - Mike
George - Erika
Will - Mike
Janelle - Mike
Final Vote = Mike (4-3)

Janelle - HOH evicts Erika = Janelle vs. Mike
Marcellus - Janelle
Howie - Janelle
James - Janelle
Danielle - Janelle
George - Janelle
Will - Mike
Erika - Mike
Final Vote = Janelle (5-2)

Janelle - HOH evicts Mike = Janelle vs. Erika
Marcellus - Janelle
Howie - Janelle
James - Janelle
Danielle - Janelle
George - Janelle
Will - Erika
Mike - Erika
Final Vote = Janelle (5-2)

Now, of course I can't see inside the heads of the jury members, and have no way to anticipate what will happen in the future, how it will be presented, and of course, the final two houseguests and the arguements they make as to why they should win.

There are many votes on this list which I do not consider to be absolutely unconditional. I make assumptions based on what I've seen and read, and I prefer to make a flat-out one way or the other choice, rather then any maybes because arguments can be made against one or the other, while when it comes to maybes, it's hard to disagree with them.

Please feel free to join in, tell me what you think, tell me I'm wrong. I just wanted to finally put into words, even just for my sake, the different scenarios I had been playing through, and seeing how they would turn out.

Edited to reflect current standings

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Final Vote Speculation jeremythegreat 09-07-06 1
 RE: Final Vote Speculation CattyChat 09-07-06 2
   RE: Final Vote Speculation MarkP 09-07-06 3
       RE: Final Vote Speculation sarasota55 09-08-06 12
       RE: Final Vote Speculation nazpink 09-08-06 21
           RE: Final Vote Speculation JoshInSGV 09-09-06 35
   RE: Final Vote Speculation davwav02 09-07-06 4
   RE: Final Vote Speculation Quest 09-07-06 5
       This is how it will go... Issis257 09-07-06 6
           RE: This is how it will go... alwaysintruble1 09-07-06 7
 RE: Final Vote Speculation bertaron 09-08-06 8
 RE: Final Vote Speculation MizJazmine 09-08-06 9
   RE: Final Vote Speculation Quest 09-08-06 10
       RE: Final Vote Speculation Bob Tomato 09-08-06 11
       RE: Final Vote Speculation sarasota55 09-08-06 13
           RE: Final Vote Speculation Miami Joe 09-08-06 14
               RE: Final Vote Speculation sarasota55 09-08-06 15
               RE: Final Vote Speculation MizJazmine 09-08-06 30
   RE: Final Vote Speculation mikren 09-08-06 16
       RE: Final Vote Speculation mikren 09-08-06 17
           RE: Final Vote Speculation Stemargal 09-08-06 18
               RE: Final Vote Speculation Rasta 09-08-06 19
               RE: Final Vote Speculation television 09-08-06 26
               RE: Final Vote Speculation MizJazmine 09-08-06 31
 RE: Final Vote Speculation Savahnna 09-08-06 20
   RE: Final Vote Speculation abbahammer 09-08-06 22
 RE: Final Vote Speculation Elaine0 09-08-06 23
 RE: Final Vote Speculation Elaine0 09-08-06 24
   RE: Final Vote Speculation Savahnna 09-08-06 25
       RE: Final Vote Speculation Elaine0 09-08-06 32
   RE: Final Vote Speculation MizJazmine 09-08-06 29
 logic says... television 09-08-06 27
   RE: logic says... Savahnna 09-08-06 28
       RE: logic says... Quest 09-08-06 33
           RE: who I think wins... bdemoney 09-08-06 34
               RE: who I think wins... Quest 09-09-06 36
 RE: Final Vote Speculation CattyChat 09-09-06 37
 RE: Final Vote Speculation Elaine0 09-10-06 38
   RE: Final Vote Speculation Savahnna 09-10-06 39
       Delusions of Grandeur and Deceit Issis257 09-10-06 40
           Lady MacBeth Savahnna 09-11-06 41
               RE: Lady MacBeth mikren 09-11-06 42
                   RE: Lady MacBeth fedcamper 09-12-06 43
                   RE: Lady MacBeth Savahnna 09-12-06 44

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

jeremythegreat 1065 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-07-06, 09:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail jeremythegreat Click to send private message to jeremythegreat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Final Vote Speculation"
As much as I hate to say this... Boogie's got it in the bag. No one really likes Erika. Damn why did Janey go home?!?!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-07-06, 09:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Final Vote Speculation"
There are only 2 people who may vote for Erika -- Marci & CG --

Marci, because he hates everyone, but since Erika did nothing, he has the least grudge against her. Also, Marci is immune to Dr. Delicious's hypnotic charm.

CG could go either way. I see him voting Boogie after listening to everyone in the house talk game play & strategy deserves to win, however CG is the type to place a sympathy vote.

None of the other HGs respect Erika or even think she deserves to be in the game, let alone the final 2, so none of them will vote for her.

Kind Creation of ARNutz

MarkP 318 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-07-06, 09:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MarkP Click to send private message to MarkP Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Final Vote Speculation"
>There are only 2 people who
>may vote for Erika --
>Marci & CG --
>
>Marci, because he hates everyone, but
>since Erika did nothing, he
>has the least grudge against
>her. Also, Marci is
>immune to Dr. Delicious's hypnotic
>charm.
>
>CG could go either way.
>I see him voting Boogie
>after listening to everyone in
>the house talk game play
>& strategy deserves to win,
>however CG is the type
>to place a sympathy vote.
>
>
>None of the other HGs respect
>Erika or even think she
>deserves to be in the
>game, let alone the final
>2, so none of them
>will vote for her.

I think you need to have a talk with Howie. Based on his behavior to George of all people something tells me he holds a grudge. And just why will Janelle throw her vote to Boogie? A CT member winning this will cement in everyone's mind how the girls got played this year. CT's main goal was for both of them to be in teh final 2. Their next goal was for one of them to win it. Will Janelle help that happen?

sarasota55 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-08-06, 09:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sarasota55 Click to send private message to sarasota55 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Final Vote Speculation"
Appreciate your clarity. I'm going with your opinion.

nazpink 1058 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-08-06, 11:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nazpink Click to send private message to nazpink Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Final Vote Speculation"
I don't think Janelle is all that concerned with her pride considering the fact that last night she got all giggly when Julie asked Janelle what her true feelings are for Will and when Janelle did take a couple of seconds to do something other than giggling her response was, "I don't want to say right now, it's embarassing". So, considering she didn't try to make an effort to at least pretend that her "feelings" for Will were an act, I'm sure she won't not give Boogie her vote to save herself further embarassment from being played. With that said I think the votes make go something along these lines:

Marci: probably vote for Erika because like someone else said she didn't really do anything at all and he seemed to hang out with her alot during his time there, plus he never cared for CT and votes on a personal level rather than who played the better game.

Howie: if Janelle votes Boogie than he probably will too since he's her lap dog, but if he goes on his own it will probably be Erika.

Chicken George: he really got a kick out of CT and I think he was rather disappointed to see Will voted out so I think his vote will go to Boogie.

Danielle: her vote will go to Boogie because he at least played a better game than Erika.

James: Boogie for the reason I stated above.

Will: duh do we even have to guess?

Janelle: more of a toss up for me. I think she might go with Erika because it seemed like she didn't lie as much but she also left with no hard feelings so I'm sort of leaning towards Boogie for her vote.

I really think Boogie has it. I think Boogie would have had it even if he went up against Janelle. Erika would have given him her vote because she is still delusional about Boogie's true feelings for her.

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-09-06, 00:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Final Vote Speculation"
>I don't think Janelle is all
>that concerned with her pride
>considering the fact that last
>night she got all giggly
>when Julie asked Janelle what
>her true feelings are for
>Will and when Janelle did
>take a couple of seconds
>to do something other than
>giggling her response was, "I
>don't want to say right
>now, it's embarassing". So, considering
>she didn't try to make
>an effort to at least
>pretend that her "feelings" for
>Will were an act, I'm
>sure she won't not give
>Boogie her vote to save
>herself further embarassment from being
>played.
>

Janelle already admitted that she got played and she screwed up. Aside from owning up to her mistakes, what else should Janelle do according to you about her "feelings"? Should she start crying about it? Should she get angry about it? Or perhaps...she should beg and plead for forgiveness on national TV. Would that save her from embarrassment? Geez! This girl can do no right for some people. I thought that she was genuine in her response and avoided the question well.

Having said that, I think Janelle would vote for Boogie preciselly because she got played. She will be the first to recognize that Boogie beat her and will vote accordingly, just like she voted for Ivette last year, in spite of being her nemesis the entire season.

davwav02 401 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-07-06, 09:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail davwav02 Click to send private message to davwav02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Final Vote Speculation"
I can pretty much guarantee that Howie will vote for Erika. After leaving the house the way he did with Mike and seeing his behavior towards George, for example, gives me an idea about how bitter Howie can be. There's no way he would vote for Mike to win.

Quest 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-07-06, 09:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Quest Click to send private message to Quest Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Final Vote Speculation"
>There are only 2 people who
>may vote for Erika --
>Marci & CG --
>
>Marci, because he hates everyone, but
>since Erika did nothing, he
>has the least grudge against
>her. Also, Marci is
>immune to Dr. Delicious's hypnotic
>charm.
>
>CG could go either way.
>I see him voting Boogie
>after listening to everyone in
>the house talk game play
>& strategy deserves to win,
>however CG is the type
>to place a sympathy vote.
>
>
>None of the other HGs respect
>Erika or even think she
>deserves to be in the
>game, let alone the final
>2, so none of them
>will vote for her.
>
>
>Kind Creation of ARNutz
>

I'm trying to look at this objectively. Boogie will claim strategy when he talks to the jury and that nothing was personal. Erika...I'm not certain. She will either paint Mike out to be the bad guy or try to portray herself as being more honest.

Danielle: Won't vote for Erika. Her vote goes to Boogie
Howie: Won't vote for Boogie. Will vote for Erika
Janelle: Could go either way. Probably Erika
Will: Will vote for Boogie
James: Said in the past he doesn't want to see Erika win. Could go either way, but I have a feeling it's Boogie
George: Could go either way. He may be the swing vote.
Marcellas: Erika.

I don't know for sure what to predict. I think it may be Erika, however.

Issis257 68 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-07-06, 09:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Issis257 Click to send private message to Issis257 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "This is how it will go..."
This is how it will probably play out:
Marci - Ericka

Howie - Ericka

James - Boogie

Dani - Boogie

CG - Boogie??

Will - Boogie (of course)

Jani - Boogie?? (she'll do anything for Will)

By a vote of 7-2 Boogie you are the winner of BB7 All Stars!!

Will is campaigning as we speak!!!!

alwaysintruble1 2878 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-07-06, 09:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail alwaysintruble1 Click to send private message to alwaysintruble1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: This is how it will go..."
LAST EDITED ON 09-07-06 AT 09:42 PM (EST)

Will is campaigning as we speak!!!!

I wonder if all Will's campaigning will hurt Mike in the end.

He took personal responsibility for every jury members eviction, and if he continues to campaign that he (Will) was the bad guy through all of this, I could see the jury wondering what Mike actually did this season (as am I).

Marci and Howie will vote Erika for sure, and Will and Dani will vote for Mike no doubt.

The other three could go either way, but if Will does too much campaigning as being the bad guy, it could leave the other three thinking Mike didn't do anything either.

If we are what we eat, I'm fast, cheap and easy.

bertaron 5 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-08-06, 00:44 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bertaron Click to send private message to bertaron Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Final Vote Speculation"
I am finding it hard to believe that Erika has a chance here at all. Most of the people in the house realize that Erika only made one move and that was stabbing Danielle in the back. Although Will is the best ever he wouldn't have gotten this far without Mike and I just feel the jury will see that. Howie did leave very angry with Boogie but when I read some of his post interviews he called Erika "A 42 year old fossil" and went into detail how he hates her. Then again Marcie hates everything and everyone so you never know. Janie will vote for Boogie because Will will make her. Janie tried playing Will but she had that look in her eye that she cared for him.

George Boogie
Danielle Boogie
Marci Boogie
James Boogie
Janie Boogie
Will Boogie
Howie Erika

By the way what is Howie trying to prove by yelling at George the other day. Howie seems to be an angrier version of Marci. And the kissing of Will makes me think he might be more like Marci that anybody knows...

MizJazmine 532 desperate attention whore postings

09-08-06, 03:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MizJazmine Click to send private message to MizJazmine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Final Vote Speculation"
I know this is contrary to popular opinion, but I do think Erika could actually win it. The reason being is that Janelle could be the person to expose CT all the more to those in sequester. And her statement as to why she put Will out will carry A LOT of weight instead of them thinking she was just fishing for votes! They'll see she really wasn't lying. If it's really understood that it was WILL who was the mastermind and NOT Boogie, Boogie could come off looking like Will's flunky. Erika on the other hand played UTW, but the only person she really hurt was Danielle, but Danielle really doesn't want to accept the fact that she chose poorly and that she fell prey to CT(primarily Will) as they ALL did who are sequestered. If Janelle decides to work on Erika's behalf Janelle can get Howie, CG, Marcellas, and maybe James vote. Remember James respects gameplay and he might see Boogie's game as weak once everything is out in the open. Also James target in the house was Janelle. Once Janelle walks through the door James will be satisfied.

Boogie will get Will's vote and probably Danielle's, but the other votes are really up for grabs IMO. So I don't know.... What I do percieve is that if they give it to Boogie, when it's all said and done and they SEE for themselves all the CT phone calls and comments that were made and the whole nine yards all of them including Danielle are going to feel very very stupid and very very small.

The thing about Erika and I don't have much good to say about her, but one thing about her was that she didn't tear people down personally. I don't recall her doing that with others. So that's something good about her I think.

09-08-06, 06:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Quest Click to send private message to Quest Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Final Vote Speculation"
>I know this is contrary to
>popular opinion, but I do
>think Erika could actually win
>it. The reason being is
>that Janelle could be the
>person to expose CT all
>the more to those in
>sequester. And her statement as
>to why she put Will
>out will carry A LOT
>of weight instead of them
>thinking she was just fishing
>for votes! They'll see she
>really wasn't lying. If it's
>really understood that it was
>WILL who was the mastermind
>and NOT Boogie, Boogie could
>come off looking like Will's
>flunky. Erika on the other
>hand played UTW, but the
>only person she really hurt
>was Danielle, but Danielle really
>doesn't want to accept the
>fact that she chose poorly
>and that she fell prey
>to CT(primarily Will) as they
>ALL did who are sequestered.
>If Janelle decides to work
>on Erika's behalf Janelle can
>get Howie, CG, Marcellas, and
>maybe James vote. Remember James
>respects gameplay and he might
>see Boogie's game as weak
>once everything is out in
>the open. Also James target
>in the house was Janelle.
>Once Janelle walks through the
>door James will be satisfied.
>
>
>Boogie will get Will's vote and
>probably Danielle's, but the other
>votes are really up for
>grabs IMO. So I don't
>know.... What I do percieve
>is that if they give
>it to Boogie, when it's
>all said and done and
>they SEE for themselves all
>the CT phone calls and
>comments that were made and
>the whole nine yards all
>of them including Danielle are
>going to feel very very
>stupid and very very small.
>
>
>The thing about Erika and I
>don't have much good to
>say about her, but one
>thing about her was that
>she didn't tear people down
>personally. I don't recall her
>doing that with others. So
>that's something good about her
>I think.

Janelle doesn't have to expose Chilltown because Will did so in the goodbye messages. The fact that he was honest about it may make people go along with the theory that it was strategy.
I agree that James, Will and Danielle will vote for Boogie. Howie will vote for Erika, as will Marcellas judging from his comments last night about Will. George and Janelle are swing votes, but if Will works his magic Janelle will go for Boogie.

Bob Tomato 114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-08-06, 08:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bob%20Tomato Click to send private message to Bob%20Tomato Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Final Vote Speculation"
I am pretty sure Will still has influence over Janelle and don't underestimate his influence over Howie, either. The Big Boy has a fierce man crush on the Dr.

09-08-06, 09:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sarasota55 Click to send private message to sarasota55 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Final Vote Speculation"
If Janelle votes for Boogies, she is twice the fool. How embarrasing that the women on this show can't see this.

Miami Joe 63 desperate attention whore postings

09-08-06, 09:25 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Miami%20Joe Click to send private message to Miami%20Joe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Final Vote Speculation"
I think that it is almost guaranteed that Booger will win the money over Scruberika the official BB Ho.

Booger will definitely get votes from his buddy Will, Danielle (still bitter towards Erika), James (does not respect Erika's game), and Janelle (does not respect Erika's game and to make it up to Will).

Scruberika the Ho will definitely get votes from Marcellas (does not like Booger), Howie (hates Booger) and Chicken George (he likse Erika better than Booger).

Until last night I was really hoping Booger did not make to the final 2 and wished he did not have enought votes to win if he did.

However, he really showed a lot of real emotion in the DR room confesions last night, crying after Will left (anytime you see a grown man cry, and you can tell is not fake, you can't help but pull for him) and the scene where he was doing the phone call skit like he always did with Will, but Will was not there to answer, was also real to me. If these two were not real, the guy deserves an Emmy best actor award, right now.

Better yet, anyone who wins a nice women-magnet car like the covertible he won last night and gives it to his mother has definitely won me over.

This is hard for me to say, considering I had always disliked the guy.

But hands down, he deserves to win this money more than Erika.

09-08-06, 09:44 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Final Vote Speculation"
There's a lot more to "deserving". Boogie is totally lacking in the appropriate behavior department. I don't consider him worthy of even one vote. At least Will was somewhat of a gentleman but Boogie should not get rewarded for his unacceptable behavior and comments.

09-08-06, 04:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MizJazmine Click to send private message to MizJazmine Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Final Vote Speculation"
>However, he really showed a lot
>of real emotion in the
>DR room confesions last night,
>crying after Will left (anytime
>you see a grown man
>cry, and you can tell
>is not fake, you can't
>help but pull for him)
>and the scene where he
>was doing the phone call
>skit like he always did
>with Will, but Will was
>not there to answer, was
>also real to me. If
>these two were not real,
>the guy deserves an Emmy
>best actor award, right now.
>
>
You're kidding me right? Did you not see all of that REAL vicious ugly emotion Boogie has shown all season long? Real emotion huh? Yeah okay....

mikren 28 desperate attention whore postings

09-08-06, 09:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mikren Click to send private message to mikren Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Final Vote Speculation"
I agree with a lot of what you say, however I will point out that James has interviewed that Boogie was a very underrated player. Based on his post-game interviews I am pretty certain James will vote for Boogie.

09-08-06, 10:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail mikren Click to send private message to mikren Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Final Vote Speculation"
I'm going to add that I believe most, if not all the jury, will base their votes on how they thought the best player was, as opposed to voting against who they were pissed at, or voting for who they liked best. We've seen this in the past and I think especially since this is supposed to be "all-stars", jury members will vote based on who played best.

Is that definitely Boogie? Well, I think throughout the game he played his role well (even though it was obviously secondary to Will), but as James mentioned, he is a very underrated player. It is unfair to say he simply rode Will's coattails.

On the other hand, Erika stayed under the radar the entire time, then made a stupid move in voting out Danielle, AND THEN made the biggest play of the game in getting janelle to vote out Will. Kind of like the dorky kid who steps to the plate in the bottom of the ninth and hits one out.

So, who do you pick, the somewhat above average player, or the scrub who makes the play of the game?

I break it down 4-3 Boogie wins.

Mike votes - Will, James, Danielle, CG (very iffy who knows what this nut will do)

Erika votes - Howie, Marcellas, Janelle

I would consider W, James, D as strong Mike leans
For Erika only Howie would be a really strong lean, Marcellas fairly strong. I'm not sure about Janelle, but she better than anyone will understand Erika's "play of the game" which she mentioned at the final vote already.

Stemargal 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-08-06, 10:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Stemargal Click to send private message to Stemargal Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Final Vote Speculation"
I am glad someone finally is posting about how Boogie did not just ride the coat tails of Will. Because if it weren't for Boogie winning a couple of HOH's and a POV, they could have both been gone a lot sooner, oh yeah and the fact that Boogie conviced CG to not put up Will. If it wasn't for him Will would have gone up and he would have went home instead of Howie! That would have changed the game dramatically.

I think Boogie deserves it more that Ericka and I hope he wins it. Cause Ericka didn't play the game til late, she is literally the Queen floater! I don't think being behind Will's eviction is enough. I really think if Will is campaigning I think its all about how you should vote for who played the better game. Not about how Will was the bad guy.

Rasta 210 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-08-06, 11:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Rasta Click to send private message to Rasta Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Final Vote Speculation"
Based solely on pre-sequester gameplay, I'd say that the votes will stack up like this:

Boogie: Will, Danielle, James
Erika: Howie, Marcy
Up in the air: CG, Janelle

Once the game moves to the sequester house, I see three significant factors influencing the voting.

1. Will's powers of persuasion. Particularly with Janelle. Will Janelle stand behind her 11th-hour ally Erika, or vote for CT out of post-game friendship?

2. Howie's powers of annoyance. For instance, if Howie continues to berate Marcy and CG, I could see them shifting away from Erika simply to NOT agree with Howie.

3. This is all-stars! Allowing a self-proclaimed floater to win tarnishes an otherwise great season.

Therefore, my post-sequester votes are like this:

Boogie: Will, Danielle, James, Janelle, CG
Erika: Howie, Marcy

television 272 desperate attention whore postings

09-08-06, 03:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail television Click to send private message to television Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Final Vote Speculation"
While I agree that boogie is a good player in his own right, I completely disagree that he should be given kudos for getting CG not to put up Will. In fact, I think that Will's biggest tactical blunder in the game was not telling Mike to let him be nominated by CG.

In a tough spot of a fast week with an unpredictable HOH, Will was going to pull off a brilliant move, which was to put himself up against Erika after James won POV. There were still 8 left at that point, so it was too early for the LOD to turn on him, so they would have voted Erika (remember her reaction when she thought CG would put Will up? She was going to give up). Mike would have had to vote Erika out as well, so it was a nice clean way of getting rid of a lingering threat (as Erika obviously turned out to be, since she was the one that eventually got Will out). It bad for CT that Mike had that outburst to George not only because they didn't get rid of Erika cleanly when they had the chance, but they also took a much higher profile in the game just at the point where they should have been toning it down. They had to vote out Howie, betraying that alliance and betraying Janelle twice in two weeks. If Erika had been gone, the game could have gone much differently, with James/Danielle still focusing on Janelle/Howie and vice-versa. Well, who knows what would have happened, but I'm just saying I think it was a bad move on Mike's and CT's game.

Anyway, he's a much better player than Erika.

09-08-06, 04:40 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Final Vote Speculation"
>I am glad someone finally is
>posting about how Boogie did
>not just ride the coat
>tails of Will.

Ohhhh puhleeze...birds were chirpin' in Boogie's head once Will left. Even Boogie himself said he didn't know what to do without Will. Will was the strategist and Boogie was more like the dumb muscle. Boogie knows how to make threats and bully. That's about as far as Boogie's "strategy" goes. Sure he could win HOH's and POV's...even CG did that! Don't fool yourself Boogie is where he's at because of Will and as quiet as it's kept so is Erika!!! At least IMO...and...well...I have spoken...hehehehehe

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-08-06, 11:23 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Final Vote Speculation"
I'm not even going the pragmatic route this time.

My gut tells me Erika and my gut isn't feeling too good about it.

abbahammer 70 desperate attention whore postings

09-08-06, 12:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail abbahammer Click to send private message to abbahammer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Final Vote Speculation"
Here's the thing....
I think Janelle will make amends with the Doctor, even though she knows he played her. I can see her laughing and going over it with Will and saying, oh man, did you ever get me. But, I really don't see Janelle as the type to have sour grapes against men.

Then, Will might say something like "Of course Boogie evicted you. You would have won against him, it was his best play." To which she would reply "Yah, your right Will".

What no one really has said though is that Erika rode the coat tails of Chill Town. And Will, if anyone, could make that argument. The fact is, the puppet master, is where he needs to be for Boogie to win it. He's very Charismatic, and can have people believe him, even if he is lying. I bet he takes a different approach in sequester than he took in the main house. But don't kid yourself, he's still playing this game. Not too sure that the jury members know it though.

Abbahammer

Elaine0 1507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

09-08-06, 12:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Final Vote Speculation"
I have to get my picks down.

Will - easy one, Boogie

James - Boogie - there is no way James will vote for Erika. On Housecalls after he was evicted and asked who he wanted to win, James first said Danielle and then said he would be happy if anyone won except Erika or George.

Danielle - Boogie - Danielle said she'll vote for the best player and that isn't Erika. She knows CT was behind her eviction and by giving Boogie her vote, she's saying she was taken out by the best. Also while in the house she seemed to really like Boogie, but not Will.

Marcellas - Erika - I think Marcellas has a deep hatred for CT and he won't want to give any more money to Boogie especially if he finds out CT took the money in the veto comp and blamed it on him.

George - I'm leaning towards Erika - George seemed to idolize Will, but don't think he has the same feelings for Boogie. Plus Erika told him often enough that she needs the money & he'll feel sorry for her.

Jani - ? - This is a hard pick. Jani feels played by CT, which gives Erika an edge. But being in sequester with Will that could change. Also Jani couldn't stand Erika floating through the game. I think she will vote for who she feels was the better player and that's Boogie. If it somehow comes out in questioning that Erika told Boogie she would throw the HOH so he could evict Jani, Boogie has a lock on her vote.

Howie - ? - Another hard pick. Yes Howie holds a grudge. That may be softened by Will being in the house. Also he couldn't stand floater Erika. Last year Howie seemed to dislike Maggie more than Ivette, but Rachel got him to vote for Maggie. Jani can influence him this year.

I'll say 5-2 Boogie.

09-08-06, 01:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Final Vote Speculation"
Don't know if this will change anyone's vote, but Jani said on Housecalls that she is not going to the sequester house and is not allowed to talk to the rest of the jury until the questioning on Saturday.

09-08-06, 03:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Final Vote Speculation"
LAST EDITED ON 09-08-06 AT 03:14 PM (EST)

>Don't know if this will change
>anyone's vote, but Jani said
>on Housecalls that she is
>not going to the sequester
>house and is not allowed
>to talk to the rest
>of the jury until the
>questioning on Saturday.

Meanwhile....can she watch feeds? I would think that would be a disadvantage to E or M?? WHat's up with her not going to sequester? Thx for the update btw

Back to edit. Just saw feeds post. Thx!

09-08-06, 06:29 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Final Vote Speculation"
Jani doesn't have any more access than the rest of the jury. She's stuck in a hotel room by herself with guards watching.

She said she didn't go to sequester because of timing. I guess with her doing the shows today and questioning being tomorrow. So the others won't know who the final 2 are until the questioning. That seems a little unfair because they won't know how/why #3 came out and can't narrow down the questions for two people. Like they won't have time to think about the questions based on who was evicted and who evicted them.

Also unless Jani has a change to talk to them before, they also won't know ahead of time that Boogie won a car or that him and Will took all the money and prizes in the veto comp. That could sway their questions and votes. I don't think Will would tell them about the veto prizes because it could go against Boogie.

09-08-06, 04:22 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Final Vote Speculation"
>Don't know if this will change
>anyone's vote, but Jani said
>on Housecalls that she is
>not going to the sequester
>house and is not allowed
>to talk to the rest
>of the jury until the
>questioning on Saturday.

Well ya know it just might because Janelle could possibly offer a different perspective than whatever Will may be offering. Those sequestered are probably thinking that Janelle is in the F2 and considering if they would vote for her vs. somebody else. So I think it matters that they seperated her out. We'll see....

television 272 desperate attention whore postings

09-08-06, 03:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail television Click to send private message to television Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "logic says..."
... Will will be able to talk the other players in the jury house into making things go CT's way, just like he did every day for the entire game until the night before he was voted out. Remember, he's still playing for the money, since him and Boogie have agreed to split it, so it's not like he's going to shrug his shoulders and let other people decide. I almost wouldn't be surprised to see a 7-0 vote, although I think Marci is too stubborn and CG is... well, he's George, so who the hell knows what he'll do and why. But I don't have much doubt that Mike will win.

09-08-06, 03:31 PM (EST)
28. "RE: logic says..."
Wasn't the deal to split the money if Will took Boogie to the final2??

09-08-06, 07:07 PM (EST)
33. "RE: logic says..."
>Wasn't the deal to split the
>money if Will took Boogie
>to the final2??

I don't know about that but I do tend to think that Janelle not being there would allow Will to influence the others more.

bdemoney 745 desperate attention whore postings

09-08-06, 07:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: who I think wins..."
I think Boogie will win by a vote of 4-3 with the votes going like this...

Janelle - Boogie (has said in her interviews that he played the better game, and will want to make Will happy)

Howie - Erika (his pride won't let him vote for Booger)

CG - Erika (likes her better, and she needs the money more than Boogie)

Dani - Boogie (said she would vote for the better player and has a grudge against Erika for putting her up)

James - Boogie (will vote for who he views played the best game)

Marci - Erika (doesn't like Boogie, and seems like he was close to Erika in the house)

Will - Boogie (duh!)

Also, does anyone know if Janelle will remain by herself after Saturday's roundtable discussion or if she will be able to go to the sequester house?

Also, is it a live vote on Tuesday or not? If not, maybe they release the jury members before Tuesday's show...

09-09-06, 10:17 AM (EST)
36. "RE: who I think wins..."
>I think Boogie will win by
>a vote of 4-3 with
>the votes going like this...
>
>
>Janelle - Boogie (has said in
>her interviews that he played
>the better game, and will
>want to make Will happy)
>
>
>Howie - Erika (his pride won't
>let him vote for Booger)
>
>
>CG - Erika (likes her better,
>and she needs the money
>more than Boogie)
>
>Dani - Boogie (said she would
>vote for the better player
>and has a grudge against
>Erika for putting her up)
>
>
>James - Boogie (will vote for
>who he views played the
>best game)
>
>Marci - Erika (doesn't like Boogie,
>and seems like he was
>close to Erika in the
>house)
>
>Will - Boogie (duh!)
>
>Also, does anyone know if Janelle
>will remain by herself after
>Saturday's roundtable discussion or if
>she will be able to
>go to the sequester house?
>
>
>Also, is it a live vote
>on Tuesday or not?
>If not, maybe they release
>the jury members before Tuesday's
>show...
>
>

The only thing which might mess this up now is that at least Will and Danielle escaped sequestor and Boogie may lose a couple of votes if they are disqualified.

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-09-06, 12:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: Final Vote Speculation"
I still say Howie votes for Boogie. First, Howie D.E.S.P.I.S.E.D. the "Floatherd" for being worthless & having no game.

Yes, Howie was ticked at Boogie booting him, BUT Boogie had strategy (albeit Will's strategy), Boogie is the lesser of the two evils, Will was just as much to blame for Howie's boot, yet Howie welcomed Will with open arms and many smooches & if there is any remaining hatred from Howie, Will has enough time to smooth Howie's ruffled feathers and explain to Howie that Will was the reason Howie was booted, not Boogie.

Howie is a lunk-head, but he'll vote for the one who played a better game, just like he did last year in voting Maggot over Evilette.

Kind Creation of ARNutz

09-10-06, 11:59 AM (EST)
38. "RE: Final Vote Speculation"
Based on the questioning by the jury they think the votes will go

Boogie - Will, Janelle, James
Erika - Marcellas, Howie, Danielle

with George as the tie breaker. Erika is convinced George will vote for her. But she is also convinced Danielle will vote for her because she was honest with her. She was?

They wondered if Janelle can sway Howie to vote for Boogie. Boogie made a good point in that Howie's manhood is most important to him and getting kicked out was CT getting the last laugh. Now Howie will have to show he gets the last laugh. I think he's a toss up.

Boogie later had doubts about getting a vote from James. He said he hoped Marcellas would remove his personal feelings and vote for the better player, being him.

Erika also claimed she knew she never had Janelle's vote and would have killed Janelle in the finals. I believe her reasoning is because Janelle got played unlike Erika who played everyone else. She was shocked when Boogie told her Will would have voted for Janelle. That's our Erika once again showing how clueless she is. By the finale she will have herself convinced she has Will's vote.

As much as I can't stand Boogie I sure hope that hag doesn't win. She's convinced herself she is solely responsible for the evictions of Will, Danielle, Janelle and Howie and that she is the new mastermind of the BB.

09-10-06, 12:10 PM (EST)
39. "RE: Final Vote Speculation"

>As much as I can't stand
>Boogie I sure hope that
>hag doesn't win. She's
>convinced herself she is solely
>responsible for the evictions of
>Will, Danielle, Janelle and Howie
>and that she is the
>new mastermind of the BB.

Yep Elaine. My sentiments exactly.
>

Issis257 68 desperate attention whore postings

09-10-06, 06:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Issis257 Click to send private message to Issis257 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "Delusions of Grandeur and Deceit"
I have been reading the live posts and neither Boogie nor Ericka deserve to win. They are vilifying and talking sh*t about everyone. They are so disgusting together. That said, Boogie should win because Ericka is delusional and I think she is certifiably insane. She played the game in the 11th hour. Not enough to award her 1/2 million dollars. Boogie on the other hand played a better game and even though Will had alot to do with it neither would have survived without the other in the house so I do give both of them credit.
The things they are saying in the live posts are totally UNECESSARY!
The game is almost over and it's in the jury's hands now. I just hope they all see the nasty things these two have been saying about all of them.
If the jury votes for the person who played the best game, then Boogie should win.
It would've been more intersting if it was Will and Jani left in the house or even Will and Boogie.
Keep in mind that the sequestered HG cannot see any live feeds and are really not supposed to be talking game even though without being on mic I'm sure they are, but AFTER they have access to everything that went on in the house.
Some of them will be reeling!!
Quick hide all the knives!

09-11-06, 09:55 AM (EST)
41. "Lady MacBeth"
Well said.

Erika did start playing in the 11th hour. And she pulled a real Lady MacBeth by throwing the comp (or even suggesting it) to Boogie just so she didn't have to be the one to "appear" ditching Janelle...she lusts for power yet has to make him the hit man.

lol....and how sad is it that we have to give Boogie props for playing a better game than her.

09-11-06, 10:56 PM (EST)
42. "RE: Lady MacBeth"
I originally gavce Erika some props for figuring out CT and getting Janelle to vote out Will. Then I read someone else's opinion who said that the only reason this even happened was because E stumbled upon the same phrase Janelle had heard from CT, "secret ninja moves" pretty much by accident while she was trying to convince Janelle to save her. The person likened this to "Fred Flintstone discovering a new dance because Barney dropped a bowling ball on his foot." This was just too convincing for me; I now give her almost zero credit.

As much as I never thought I would say this, I am pulling for Boogie to win, but I think this is going to be close.

fedcamper 142 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-12-06, 05:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail fedcamper Click to send private message to fedcamper Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: Lady MacBeth"
I want Erika to win just because I hate Boogie more. Having said that, I agree that Marcellas and Chicken George will vote for her, Danielle was so mad at her she swore not to vote for her but may have mellowed since she has had time to consider that the LOD betrayed her, too. Howie will want to vote for her because she has boobies, but therein lies the key to the whole thing: Howie can be persuaded by Janelle, and Janelle can be persuaded by Will. He will play a bigger part in the final vote than anything that went down in the house. Unfortunately.

09-12-06, 11:23 AM (EST)
44. "RE: Lady MacBeth"
The person
>likened this to "Fred Flintstone
>discovering a new dance because
>Barney dropped a bowling ball
>on his foot." This
>was just too convincing for
>me; I now give her
>almost zero credit.

And Wilma and Betty loved their 2 left footed men anyway. Just like E & J!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •