The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"tv clubhouse reveals final 2"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-07-06, 03:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"tv clubhouse reveals final 2"
Has no one else noticed the revelation at tv clubhouse?!

Look closely (or merely glance, the choice is yours) at the pictures of Erika and Janelle. Notice that the way the pics are placed both are facing the same way, yet Boogie is facing the opposite way.

Oh, so you think that shows that Boogie is the winner! Not so. Because......drum roll please. If you will again look at the pics, notice how the the relief space between Erika and Janelle forms a V (the symbol of the chalice) or it could be a U, but for my conspiracy I'm saying it's a V. For if it's a V we all know by now that a V is a symbol of the feminine and that.......oh my Gawd, could indeed mean that Boogie wins. Because we all know that Will has all the balls in that couple.

Damn, damn, damn.

slow day, what can I say

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: tv clubhouse reveals final 2 KScott 09-07-06 1
   RE: tv clubhouse reveals final 2 Miami Joe 09-07-06 2
 RE: tv clubhouse reveals final 2 happybarb 09-07-06 3
   RE: tv clubhouse reveals final 2 Ahtumbreez 09-07-06 4
 RE: tv clubhouse reveals final 2 AyaK 09-07-06 5

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-07-06, 03:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: tv clubhouse reveals final 2"
I think it's time for someone to step away from the computer...

I got Bobbed
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Miami Joe 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-07-06, 03:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Miami%20Joe Click to send private message to Miami%20Joe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: tv clubhouse reveals final 2"
That's a funny coincidence, because someone told me they were looking at the Mona Lisa painting and they could see Booger's face in the painting come to life.

So the Da Vinci code was basically telling us that Booger was going to win BB7.

I certainly hope not!!!!!!

Just wishful thinking!!!!

Better Booger than Erika.

happybarb 21 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-07-06, 03:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail happybarb Click to send private message to happybarb Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: tv clubhouse reveals final 2"
Ok...maybe I'm just a bit behind. Does this really mean anything? I am grasping at straws for Janie!!!

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

09-07-06, 04:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: tv clubhouse reveals final 2"
I was almost sarcastic with this reply, but I figure we get enough of that from shakes.

So with that said, it was a joke, I'm bored, nothing happening in the house. Figured it referenced live feeds so put here, probably should have put it in fanatics. So sue me and thanks for bursting my drug-free bubble

TummyBreez

a beautiful kyngsladye original

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

09-07-06, 04:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: tv clubhouse reveals final 2"
Isn't there a red "X" somewhere? Or some source code?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •