The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Live Feeds Thurs 9/7"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-07-06, 05:38 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Live Feeds Thurs 9/7"
2:25am BB time and all three are still up. They are on an inside lockdown. The girls are in the dining area, Erika is drinking wine, Boogie is taking a shower.

To recap the second HOH comp:

They were suspended by a pulley and had to position mirrors to aim a laser at past HGs -- sounds like past seasons were included. Extra incentive because Boogie also won a car in addition to winning the comp.

Boogie out of the shower.

Erika has pulled Boogie into the red room and is working on getting Boogie to take her to the final if he wins tonight. She just told him that she has his back.

Boogie is now telling Erika that CT saved her every time they said they would, that they had her back and we all protected each other.

Boogie said nothing that went on wasn't "real" between them.

Boogie telling her it was nice and refreshing to have her in the game, they both got to advance in the game, he is happy the game worked out like that.

Boogie said it has worked out great that they never had to cross each other, they looked out for each other. He says when looks in her eyes he's proud they got this far. He feels they (B and E) "won".

Erika is agreeing with everything he is saying.

Erika told him Janie said Boogie helped her win one of the vetos (he did!). He said that is not true, the tapes will prove it.

Boogie just sworn on his mother and grandmother that if he wins tonight he'll take Erika to the final with him. He said he hates it when people do this, but he is serious.

Janie just busted up their convo.

(and now it's time for me to get ready for work)

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Live Feeds Thurs 9/7 AugustGirl 09-07-06 1
 RE: Live Feeds Thurs 9/7 Elaine0 09-07-06 2
   RE: Live Feeds Thurs 9/7 4jedi 09-07-06 3
       RE: Live Feeds Thurs 9/7 sarasota55 09-07-06 4
       RE: Live Feeds Thurs 9/7 Ahtumbreez 09-07-06 5
           RE: Live Feeds Thurs 9/7 sarasota55 09-07-06 6
               RE: Live Feeds Thurs 9/7 Elaine0 09-07-06 9
           RE: Live Feeds Thurs 9/7 4jedi 09-07-06 7
               RE: Live Feeds Thurs 9/7 annabananna 09-07-06 11
                   RE: Live Feeds Thurs 9/7 sarasota55 09-07-06 21
                       RE: Live Feeds Thurs 9/7 Lasann 09-07-06 22
                       I hope she does shakes the clown 09-07-06 29
                           RE: I hope she does Captain_Savem 09-07-06 30
                               RE: I hope she does Savahnna 09-07-06 32
                               you really don't know me do you? shakes the clown 09-07-06 35
                                   RE: you really don't know me do you... Savahnna 09-07-06 37
                                   RE: you really don't know me do you... Captain_Savem 09-07-06 41
                                       RE: you really don't know me do you... Savahnna 09-07-06 44
                                       RE: you really don't know me do you... Wacko Jacko 09-07-06 69
                                           RE: you really don't know me do you... AyaK 09-08-06 95
                                   RE: you really don't know me do you... davwav02 09-07-06 79
                           RE: I hope she does Elaine0 09-07-06 33
                       RE: Live Feeds Thurs 9/7 Ahtumbreez 09-07-06 47
 RE: Live Feeds Thurs 9/7 Savahnna 09-07-06 8
 RE: Live Feeds Thurs 9/7 kr8zy4u2 09-07-06 10
   PRAYER TO THE REALITY GODS 2thDr 09-07-06 12
       RE: PRAYER TO THE REALITY GODS nailbone 09-07-06 13
           RE: PRAYER TO THE REALITY GODS 2thDr 09-07-06 14
           Just one comment AyaK 09-07-06 15
               RE: Just one comment JoshInSGV 09-07-06 16
                   RE: Just one comment AyaK 09-07-06 34
                       RE: Just one comment Ahtumbreez 09-07-06 43
           RE: PRAYER TO THE REALITY GODS Elaine0 09-07-06 17
               RE: PRAYER TO THE REALITY GODS nailbone 09-07-06 18
                   I HATE ERICKA... Issis257 09-07-06 19
                       RE: I HATE ERICKA... Wacko Jacko 09-07-06 72
                           RE: I HATE ERICKA... Quest 09-07-06 82
                   RE: PRAYER TO THE REALITY GODS Elaine0 09-07-06 20
                       RE: PRAYER TO THE REALITY GODS greeneyes 09-07-06 23
   RE: Live Feeds Thurs 9/7 DearAbby 09-07-06 46
 Request... AugustGirl 09-07-06 24
   RE: Request... KScott 09-07-06 25
       Update to Request... KScott 09-07-06 26
 RE: Live Feeds Thurs 9/7 Elaine0 09-07-06 27
   RE: Live Feeds Thurs 9/7 nailbone 09-07-06 28
       RE: Live Feeds Thurs 9/7 Elaine0 09-07-06 31
           No... AyaK 09-07-06 36
               RE: No... true 09-07-06 39
                   RE: No... Elaine0 09-07-06 42
                       RE: No... MarkP 09-07-06 66
               RE: No... zipperhead 09-07-06 52
           RE: Live Feeds Thurs 9/7 Savahnna 09-07-06 40
           RE: Live Feeds Thurs 9/7 true 09-07-06 53
 RE: Live Feeds Thurs 9/7 Elaine0 09-07-06 38
   RE: Live Feeds Thurs 9/7 AyaK 09-07-06 45
   RE: Live Feeds Thurs 9/7 Miami Joe 09-07-06 48
       RE: Live Feeds Thurs 9/7 AyaK 09-07-06 49
           RE: Live Feeds Thurs 9/7 Miami Joe 09-07-06 50
               RE: Live Feeds Thurs 9/7 true 09-07-06 64
                   RE: Live Feeds Thurs 9/7 Elaine0 09-07-06 70
                   RE: Live Feeds Thurs 9/7 Denalio 09-07-06 77
                   RE: Live Feeds Thurs 9/7 AyaK 09-07-06 78
 RE: Live Feeds Thurs 9/7 Elaine0 09-07-06 51
   RE: Live Feeds Thurs 9/7 Shoegirl 09-07-06 54
 RE: Live Feeds Thurs 9/7 Elaine0 09-07-06 55
   RE: Live Feeds Thurs 9/7 4jedi 09-07-06 56
       RE: Live Feeds Thurs 9/7 Elaine0 09-07-06 57
           RE: Live Feeds Thurs 9/7 4jedi 09-07-06 59
       RE: Live Feeds Thurs 9/7 davwav02 09-07-06 58
   RE: Live Feeds Thurs 9/7 shakes the clown 09-07-06 60
       RE: Live Feeds Thurs 9/7 Elaine0 09-07-06 62
 RE: Live Feeds Thurs 9/7 Elaine0 09-07-06 61
 RE: Live Feeds Thurs 9/7 Elaine0 09-07-06 63
   RE: Live Feeds Thurs 9/7 ginger 09-07-06 65
   Confirmed... AugustGirl 09-07-06 67
       RE: Confirmed... ginger 09-07-06 68
           Howie's Vote MarkP 09-07-06 71
               RE: Howie's Vote spinningwords 09-07-06 73
               RE: Howie's Vote davwav02 09-07-06 74
                   RE: Howie's Vote MarkP 09-07-06 76
               RE: Howie's Vote Elaine0 09-07-06 75
                   RE:MIKE WINS FINAL HOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!... ChaTTerBoXx25 09-07-06 80
                       No!!!!!!!!!!!!!! AyaK 09-07-06 83
 RE: Live Feeds Thurs 9/7 CutsyTootsy 09-07-06 81
   RE: Live Feeds Thurs 9/7 AyaK 09-07-06 84
 RE: Live Feeds Thurs 9/7 Elaine0 09-07-06 85
   RE: Live Feeds Thurs 9/7 MarkP 09-07-06 86
       RE: Live Feeds Thurs 9/7 alwaysintruble1 09-07-06 87
           RE: Live Feeds Thurs 9/7 Buggy 09-07-06 89
 hey, isn't it great... television 09-07-06 88
   RE: hey, isn't it great... Buggy 09-07-06 90
       RE: hey, isn't it great... Mizzoulum 09-07-06 91
           RE: hey, isn't it great... Snidget 09-07-06 93
       RE: hey, isn't it great... MarkP 09-07-06 92
           RE: hey, isn't it great... AyaK 09-08-06 94

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

09-07-06, 07:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Live Feeds Thurs 9/7"
According to tvclubhouse, they are still awake:

Boogie, Erika and Janelle are in the red room.

Boogie is acting like Marcellus picking out clothes.

Boogie talks about how big the house is.

Erika adds, and empty.

They discuss what it was like with so many people in the house. Then there is a long silence, nobody is talking.

Boogie breaks the silence by saying Danielle left dog behind. Boogie says he'll add it to the chicken george pile.

Janelle asks what should they do.

Boogie talks about how the HOH contest went so late.

Erika says she was in the ant room for 2 hours listening to music.

Boogie says when they explained the HOH contest to him, he didn't understand how the lights and mirrors worked. He says it will look amazing on TV.

Erika says she wishes she could have played.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Elaine0 1507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

09-07-06, 08:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Live Feeds Thurs 9/7"
Geez we have 3 threads for today. Here is what I posted in the other one, which will probably be locked.

For everyone that went to bed dreaming of the women growing brains and banding together to get out Chill Town, it's time to wake up to reality.

Erika and Boogie are competing in part 3 of the HOH today and they will probably be driving off into the sunset in Boogie's brand new convertible. That is until Boogie kicks her out on the side of the road.

Here are some clips of Erika yet again being feed a big bowl of bullsh!t by Boogie and eating every bite of it. He even kind of sold out his good buddy Will.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6dBlkEdTLCA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b_2sYvZ9afY

4jedi 56 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-07-06, 09:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail 4jedi Click to send private message to 4jedi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Live Feeds Thurs 9/7"
This is a tough one. Boogie seems to believe he's coming in 2nd place either way, and it comes down to who he wants to give the first prize to. So, he can take Erica, who he may have the slightest chance of winning against. Or, he can take Janille, who he could recognize and the best player of the 3 and who voted out his friend and would probably win. If Erica wins, I'm still counting on her to say to Boggie something like: how does it feel to be lied to Mike, I vote to evict Mike. Erica may be just covering herself in case Mike wins. At least that's my, in denial, hope.

sarasota55 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-07-06, 09:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sarasota55 Click to send private message to sarasota55 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Live Feeds Thurs 9/7"
Unless Erika is completely clueless, she should indeed be playing Boogie, just as he's playing her. And my guess is that, if he wins, he'll take Janelle just to dump on her the way Janelle dumped on his puppet buddy.

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

09-07-06, 09:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Live Feeds Thurs 9/7"
Erika is giving me a freaking headache.

First she's a piece of furniture, actually an accessory to a piece of furniture, a lampstand without a bulb.

Then she wakes up and actually plays the game and gets Will out.

Now, she's all kissy kissy with Booger again and telling him everything Janelle has said to her.

If she's not playing him and either takes him or throws final HOH to him then she deserves to be known as the BBAS laughingstock, BoogerHo.

09-07-06, 09:56 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sarasota55 Click to send private message to sarasota55 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Live Feeds Thurs 9/7"
On the show Tuesday night it was clear to both Janelle and Erika that they were being totally played by the twosome. And, unless she's gone completely daft, she's playing him and vice-versa. Don't see how either of them can stomach that kind of "play" but guess it's what's left. How did they get back to being so chummy anyway??

09-07-06, 10:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Live Feeds Thurs 9/7"
The way I take it is Erika was at least saying she still planned on kicking Boogie out before HOH part 2. Then he won and asked her if she was taking him and she said she wanted to talk and they went off alone. She asked him about some things Jani told her, he said Jani will say anything to win and Erika fell was back in his arms. It didn't take much. I guess Erika only hears what she wants because Jani told her after Will left that Erika will say anything to win. Jani told Erika that.

Unless she is playing him, which I doubt since she avoided Jani after that and went to bed without telling her about their talk.

I don't see Erika winning this no matter who she's in final 2 with. She'll come off as looking desperate and pathic, but will be $50,000 richer. Maybe that will satisfy her. What is the price of pride these days?

As someone said earlier it's bad enough being played, but being played, realizing you were played and then getting played a second time by the same person is beyond words.

09-07-06, 10:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail 4jedi Click to send private message to 4jedi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Live Feeds Thurs 9/7"
>Now, she's all kissy kissy with
>Booger again and telling him
>everything Janelle has said to
>her.

That's a different story, the little fool. Telling him everything that Janelle said points to double cross. She's sickening.

annabananna 23 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-07-06, 10:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail annabananna Click to send private message to annabananna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Live Feeds Thurs 9/7"
Why wouldn't Erica suck up to Boogie? One of them will be HOH and she is just floating to the potential power. If she wins it's to her advantage to take Boogie to the F2. If he wins it's to his advantage to take Erica. I'm afraid Janelle is once again the pawn. Does anybody really think Erica will take Janelle to the F2?

09-07-06, 12:42 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Live Feeds Thurs 9/7"
If Erika has any sense of "doing it for the sisters", saving face and honoring her pledge on her mother's life then, yes, she will take Janelle and stick it to Boogie.

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-07-06, 12:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Live Feeds Thurs 9/7"
But this is Erika, not a sane person.

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-07-06, 01:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "I hope she does"
>If Erika has any sense of
>"doing it for the sisters",
>saving face and honoring her
>pledge on her mother's life

..if I ever decide to go back on a reality show one thing I will definitely do is make several "swear on my mother" type promises and make sure to break every single one! I HATE when people actually buy into that and believe people that make those stupid pledges.

And guess what, if I made a pledge like that and then screwed the person over the loudest cheers would be coming from my mom in Chicago.

There may not be a dumber trend in reality tv then these stupid "i swear on my mom, kids, sister, pet dog, etc" and the fact that people actually believe them.

What happens if you break that promise? Does Les Moonves come to your house and kill your family? Or does God do it? Or are they the same person?

Captain_Savem 3731 desperate attention whore postings

09-07-06, 02:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Captain_Savem Click to send private message to Captain_Savem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: I hope she does"
..if I ever decide to go back on a reality show one thing I will definitely do is make several "swear on my mother" type promises and make sure to break every single one! I HATE when people actually buy into that and believe people that make those stupid pledges.

And guess what, if I made a pledge like that and then screwed the person over the loudest cheers would be coming from my mom in Chicago.

I absolutely refuse to believe that even you would stoop that low. I agree with you that one would have to be pretty stoopid to believe a word anyone tells them in a reality show, but there are some lines you don't cross. Swearing on your family is one of them. It's unnecessary, and downright disgusting behavior.

Handcrafted by RollDdice, yo.
MySpace

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-07-06, 02:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: I hope she does"
I agree it is an ugly line to cross.."swearing on your family"...but I also see how Shakes finds humor and the "trend" of family swears and breakage of them....

It's hard not to forget that these are the same ppl that backstab thier housemates and then feel all's right with their actions because they had some private time with the Bible....AND (like say Drew)....when they win a competition...it's cause THEY PRAYED they would.

The twins in BB5 (Natalie and Adria) were huge "I swear on the Bible" ppl.

I don't know....to me...it's not even about if you believe in "organized religon" or not...you just don't swear on your family or the Bible... anything human or Divine. But it is totally accurate to say it's become a BB trend

09-07-06, 02:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "you really don't know me do you?"
>I absolutely refuse to believe that
>even you would stoop that
>low. I agree with you
>that one would have to
>be pretty stoopid to believe
>a word anyone tells them
>in a reality show, but
>there are some lines you
>don't cross. Swearing on your
>family is one of them.
>It's unnecessary, and downright disgusting
>behavior

..Oh I would definitely do it! And not only that, i would go out of my way to make such a pledge just so I could have the opportunity to do it! Its not crossing a line. There is nothing wrong with lying on a reality show and there is nothing wrong with making a promise on a reality show that you have no intention of keeping.

No line is crossed there, none at all.

09-07-06, 02:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: you really don't know me do you?"
Ok...now we're getting somewhere!

Did you and Will attend the same Reality School Prep classes??

Without (I'll try) getting too intense about right and wrong,...and what's "spiritually" acceptable.....

I think most ppl (even reality show ppl) are inheritanly good. But there does seem to be a common denomminator amongst reality show contestents that any religious or spiritual references are permitted and ok to be negated under the circumstances of "Reality TV".....

There are altruistic atheists and agnostics too.

Captain_Savem 3731 desperate attention whore postings

09-07-06, 03:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Captain_Savem Click to send private message to Captain_Savem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: you really don't know me do you?"
I see your point, seriously. And for the most part I agree with it. But I just don't think swearing on your family, God, or the Bible is a necessary part of the game. I also feel that personal attacks are not a necessary part of the game also so maybe I'm just not cut out for this stuff.

Handcrafted by RollDdice, yo.
MySpace

09-07-06, 03:07 PM (EST)
44. "RE: you really don't know me do you?"
I think I better swear on something that I'm going to get back to work...or I'll have enough time on my hands to do this all day!!!!!!

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

09-07-06, 05:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
69. "RE: you really don't know me do you?"
>I see your point, seriously.
>And for the most part
>I agree with it. But
>I just don't think swearing
>on your family, God, or
>the Bible is a necessary
>part of the game. I
>also feel that personal attacks
>are not a necessary part
>of the game also so
>maybe I'm just not cut
>out for this stuff.

>
>
>Handcrafted by RollDdice, yo.
>
>MySpace
>
>
It is all game. I don't fault someone for doing it either...but you better be willing to accept the consequences. If someone feels betrayed some will not vote for the person that betrayed them. So swearing on anyone or anything is game if you think it takes you closer to winning.....you just have to realize that it can kill...in this case...jury member votes....which are ultimately the deciding factor to the big prize.

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

09-08-06, 00:21 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
95. "RE: you really don't know me do you?"
LAST EDITED ON 09-08-06 AT 00:22 AM (EST)

I think shakes knows that. Did you see the producers try to screw him in Love Cruise when his alliance held both of the final spots by bringing back a third couple from the ousted couples? He and his partner had to sacrifice their chances to win to help the other couple in their alliance; otherwise, two people who had spent almost all of the game on Loser Island (Aruba) would have won -- just because shakes' alliance was so unpopular with all the people they double-crossed (and shakes was absolutely perceived as the leader and thus the main betrayer).

davwav02 401 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-07-06, 07:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail davwav02 Click to send private message to davwav02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
79. "RE: you really don't know me do you?"
Hey, you swear on your mother, your aunt, your brother, and your dog all you want, but so help me, if you swear on this website, you're gonna have a bunch of loyal posters come and kick your a$$.

Just thought I'd warn you.

09-07-06, 02:17 PM (EST)
33. "RE: I hope she does"
There may not be a dumber trend in reality tv then these stupid "i swear on my mom, kids, sister, pet dog, etc" and the fact that people actually believe them.

Oh come on, pinkie swear is dumber.

09-07-06, 03:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "RE: Live Feeds Thurs 9/7"
If Janie we're smart she'd promise Erika more money than the 50k as long as she takes her to final 2.

Erika says she's only shooting for the 50k anyway, tho we all know better. If it were me I'd settle for say 150k over putting my trust in Booger.

09-07-06, 10:34 AM (EST)
8. "RE: Live Feeds Thurs 9/7"
Sounds like my nightmare is gonna manifest.

ERIKA wins...the big one. Sure seems that way.

Uughhhgggghhh....This is grosser to me than IVETTE and Maggie being up F2 last year.

kr8zy4u2 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-07-06, 10:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kr8zy4u2 Click to send private message to kr8zy4u2 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Live Feeds Thurs 9/7"
hi everyone new to this dont know if this matters or not but did anyone else see a post on tvclubhouse at 355 with boogie asking jenelle if she really lost? she thinks she has but maybe not just curious
not sure if i should have even posted this

2thDr 75 desperate attention whore postings

09-07-06, 10:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail 2thDr Click to send private message to 2thDr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "PRAYER TO THE REALITY GODS"
>Now, she's all kissy kissy with
>Booger again and telling him
>everything Janelle has said to
>her.

GOD! Please tell me you mean kissy kissy in a chummy sort of way not a physical contact sort of way!!!!

WHY IS THIS HAPPENING to me! I am being punished. I just know it. I am such a loyal viewer to many many shows. I am heckled, scutinized, and even labeled a psychotic addict in my own home. Yet, I am loyal and continue to watch.

Why, oh why, year after year, show after show, am I forced to watch unenthsiastically a finale of two undeserving and sickening people?

allison and jun

maggie and ivette

TAYLOR AND KATHRYN (for crying out loud!)

now Boogie and Erika.....It is just too much for me to take......

Maybe it is a sign...perhaps it wold be lucrative for me to have potential reality tv stars to pay me not to cheer for them...It is a guarantee way to make it all the way.

or perhaps it is a sign for me to get a life!!!!!

Sorry, I needed to vent.....

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

09-07-06, 10:52 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: PRAYER TO THE REALITY GODS"
LAST EDITED ON 09-07-06 AT 10:52 AM (EST)

TAYLOR AND KATHRYN (for crying out loud!)

OK, I was with you all the way...until this. Kat (and Taylor) SO deserved to be final 2 over the others (except Chris).

Maybe it is a sign...perhaps it wold be lucrative for me to have potential reality tv stars to pay me not to cheer for them...It is a guarantee way to make it all the way.

You and me both.

or perhaps it is a sign for me to get a life!!!!!

Life? What is this "life" you speak of?

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

2thDr 75 desperate attention whore postings

09-07-06, 11:00 AM (EST)
Click to EMail 2thDr Click to send private message to 2thDr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: PRAYER TO THE REALITY GODS"
Okay, maybe I got a little carried away with the Kat and Taylor thing.....but Chris was (and still is) my man. To me he was the only one. What can I say, I am a bitter old woman!!!!

09-07-06, 11:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Just one comment"
It makes a difference to Janelle's string of competition wins when others aren't helping her (Boogie) or throwing the competitions to her (Will), doesn't it?

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-07-06, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Just one comment"
It's always lovely to deny the facts. Boogie helped Janelle once and how many times did she win HOH or POV? Surely, you're not implying that Boogie helped her everytime. And even if Boogie/Will threw/helped Janelle win each competition, she still had about 8 other people that were also trying to win. Just because she lost this last competition, it doesn't erase the fact that she's a fierce competitor.

09-07-06, 02:18 PM (EST)
34. "RE: Just one comment"
>It's always lovely to deny the facts.

Isn't denying the facts a specialty of the LoJ?

09-07-06, 03:06 PM (EST)
43. "RE: Just one comment"
Well, from what I've read the comp did favor Boogie, being that it was more geared toward a man's upper body strength. Not that I'm calling Boogie a man, or am I? Gag.

At least it should hush the LoJH's conspiracy theory that BBAS was set up from the getgo for a Janie win.

09-07-06, 11:20 AM (EST)
17. "RE: PRAYER TO THE REALITY GODS"
Life? What is this "life" you speak of?

I think that is what we have to find on Wednesday. I'm scared.

09-07-06, 11:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: PRAYER TO THE REALITY GODS"
Not to fear. Survivor starts next Thursday.

Issis257 68 desperate attention whore postings

09-07-06, 11:49 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Issis257 Click to send private message to Issis257 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "I HATE ERICKA..."
Now this b*tch is double crossing Jani and spilling ALL the beans to Boogie. Will told Julie that Jani will regret her actions and I believe he is right. Can't stand that Ericka. She will throw it to Boogie and he will take her to the final 2.
If it comes down to Boogie and Ericka then Boogie should win because this moron Ericka is now believing him and even kissed him. I just don't want Ericka to win PERIOD.
WILL WAS RIGHT, JANI WILL REGRET TAKING HIM OUT!

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

09-07-06, 05:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
72. "RE: I HATE ERICKA..."
>Now this b*tch is double crossing
>Jani and spilling ALL the
>beans to Boogie. Will told
>Julie that Jani will regret
>her actions and I believe
>he is right. Can't stand
>that Ericka. She will throw
>it to Boogie and he
>will take her to the
>final 2.
>If it comes down to Boogie
>and Ericka then Boogie should
>win because this moron Ericka
>is now believing him and
>even kissed him. I just
>don't want Ericka to win
>PERIOD.
>WILL WAS RIGHT, JANI WILL REGRET
>TAKING HIM OUT!

No she won't. Will and Boogie would not of taken her to the finals either. Will said so on Housecalls.

I still think there is a better chance Erika takes Janelle than Will would of.

Also, by being the one to vote out Will....Janelle gets some cred with the Jury. Everyone will be going "You go girl". She will have fans in the jury.

If she don't make it so be it. Will would not of taken her either. No regrets at all from Janelle. She may regret voting out Marcellas or James but the fact is both were going after her. Everything worked out great for Janelle....if she loses she gave it a very good shot....and she should be proud of herself for ditching 'the greatest player ever'.

Quest 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-07-06, 07:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Quest Click to send private message to Quest Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
82. "RE: I HATE ERICKA..."
>>Now this b*tch is double crossing
>>Jani and spilling ALL the
>>beans to Boogie. Will told
>>Julie that Jani will regret
>>her actions and I believe
>>he is right. Can't stand
>>that Ericka. She will throw
>>it to Boogie and he
>>will take her to the
>>final 2.
>>If it comes down to Boogie
>>and Ericka then Boogie should
>>win because this moron Ericka
>>is now believing him and
>>even kissed him. I just
>>don't want Ericka to win
>>PERIOD.
>>WILL WAS RIGHT, JANI WILL REGRET
>>TAKING HIM OUT!
>
>
>No she won't. Will and
>Boogie would not of taken
>her to the finals either.
> Will said so on
>Housecalls.
>
>I still think there is a
>better chance Erika takes Janelle
>than Will would of.
>
>Also, by being the one to
>vote out Will....Janelle gets some
>cred with the Jury.
>Everyone will be going "You
>go girl". She will
>have fans in the jury.
>
>
>If she don't make it so
>be it. Will would
>not of taken her either.
> No regrets at all
>from Janelle. She may
>regret voting out Marcellas or
>James but the fact is
>both were going after her.
> Everything worked out great
>for Janelle....if she loses she
>gave it a very good
>shot....and she should be proud
>of herself for ditching 'the
>greatest player ever'.

This is a hard one to call. Saying "I was duped" isn't necessarily the best defense. If you're trying to get off of something, yes. But to win a half a million dollars?

Also, say Boogie and Janelle end up in the final two. Boogie then claims Janelle voted Will out because she knew she couln't win against Will and wanted to make herself look good in the jury's eyes.

I'm of the opinion it's better to claim better strategy than that one was taken advantage of and wanted to make amends at the end. Kelly tried this the first season of Survivor against the now jailed Richard Hatch and it didn't work.

09-07-06, 11:54 AM (EST)
20. "RE: PRAYER TO THE REALITY GODS"
Not to fear. Survivor starts next Thursday.

Thanks, I can breathe again. But Wednesday is going to be a long day.

And then we have Amazing Race, but I cannot watch that show if Will & Bogger ever make it on. Alison was bad enough.

greeneyes 698 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-07-06, 01:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail greeneyes Click to send private message to greeneyes Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: PRAYER TO THE REALITY GODS"
LAST EDITED ON 09-07-06 AT 01:06 PM (EST)

Don't worry, we will get you through. Project Runway is on Wednesdays. And that is also a 3 hour Survivor marathon on Outdoor Living Network (every Wednesday), if you get that station.

DearAbby 2959 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-07-06, 03:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DearAbby Click to send private message to DearAbby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "RE: Live Feeds Thurs 9/7"
did anyone else see a post on tvclubhouse at 355 with boogie asking jenelle if she really lost?

Welcome to the boards, kr8zy. I noticed that too, but since neither one of them ever mentioned it again, I just assumed Boogie really won.

Here's the post from TVC:

Boogie says to Janelle, are you sure you lost.
Janelle says yes, I'm was there forever.

And an earlier post from Jokers at 12:21 BBT:

Whatever the comp. was, he was two minutes faster than Janie and it had something to do with arm strength.

Was anyone here watching live feeds at 12:21 or 3:55 BBT to give your perspective?

09-07-06, 01:12 PM (EST)
24. "Request..."
Does anyone have an update from the live feeds? Lots of bashing and speculation going on in this thread, but does anyone have an update?

I have two minutes to get back to training and I was hoping to see some news on the remaining hamsters...even if they are just sleeping.

Anyone?

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings

09-07-06, 01:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Request..."
LAST EDITED ON 09-07-06 AT 01:22 PM (EST)

Wake up call given not too long ago but everyone is still in bed.

I got Bobbed
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings

09-07-06, 01:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "Update to Request..."
From Jokers:

Janelle laying on floor upstairs outside of HOH room. NT - lovinthewill

Thu 10:21 AM BBT Erika is in the Green BR getting blankets and pillow, brings them out to the KT table NT - sherrilynn

Thu 10:20 AM BBT Nobody is happy that BB woke them up this early and are going to be out on lock down NT - QueenOfThe666

Thu 10:20 AM BBT BB - Janelle, please put on your microphone. - sherrilynn
Janelle says she's really really crabby. Asks why because she wants to go back to bed. Then asks if they can go upstairs please. She remains sitting on stairs.
Thu 10:18 AM BBT Boogie puts bowl in sink, rinses it out. Erika making coffee. NT - sherrilynn

Thu 10:17 AM BBT Boogie is eating something, looks like cereal, and is standing around the stairs. NT - sherrilynn

Thu 10:17 AM BBT Janelle sitting on stairs. Erika comes out of BathR and walks out to KT. - sherrilynn
Janie and Erika talk about how tired they are. Erika asks if Janie wants some coffee. Janie says no, she wants to sleep more.
Thu 10:16 AM BBT BB - Have you changed your batteries? NT - sherrilynn

Thu 10:15 AM BBT Janelle to the KT. Mike is also in the KT area NT - sherrilynn

Thu 10:15 AM BBT Erika walks out to the KT and is saying to BB - Are you going to let us out? Please let us out. - sherrilynn
Janelle asks why they had to wake up so early. Erika says they (BB) have to lock them out for something.
Thu 10:14 AM BBT Mike is in the KT. BB - Mike please put on your microphone. NT - sherrilynn

Thu 10:13 AM BBT Janelle is up and to BathR - sherrilynn
Mike and Erika stop talking.

Erika to Janelle - I feel like I just went to sleep four minutes ago.
Thu 10:13 AM BBT Erika and Boogie - lovinthewill
erika: "Boogie, you're taking me right?"
Boogie says, "Yes"
E: Then why did you call me a snake?
B: I didn't call you a snake. I said bad things about you from time to time.
E: Why did you tell me you were saying bad things about me.
B: I'm just being honest
E: Why couldn't you just come to me and tell me that we were doing the same thing to her.
B: Why would I tell you that and risk you freaking out.
Thu 10:13 AM BBT Mike and Erika at sink in BathR - sherrilynn
Mike putting in contacts.
Erika cleaning her face.
Erika sits on red couch in BathR.
Mike - Where is Janelle?
Erika - Sleeping
Mike whispering to Erika...can't hear what he said.
Mike putting on a mandana.
Mike - Did you go to bed when I did?
Erika - yea
Mike - I tossed and turned for 2 hours I'm sure.
Mike putting in contact at mirrors
Erika - Mike, are you sure your taking me?
Mike - yea
(missed some convo)
Mike - I did say bad things about you (couldn't hear everything he said)
Erika asking him why he didn't tell her he was saying bad things.
Mike is backtracking, stalling. (I hope someone gets what he said because he's whispering now and my audio sucks)

Erika - I just feel like if you trusted me, why didn't you come to me and say we are doing the same thing to her?
Mike - Why would I do that and risk you freaking out. I couldn't trust that. I mean, it's not like, you know, i mean, i think you set up the base of your game early on and had it right where you wanted it in the beginning, but you didn't tell me what you were doing in the beginning.
Erika - Yea I did.
Mike -When the hammer comes down today (talking about how Erika needs to take him) I had a bad day, I was distraught, I was hurt and I was looking to blame people. Then I realized you had to look out for yourself. I'm totally fine with it now. I'm taking the person I want to sit with and have the best chance against. We get to have our cake and eat it to.

Thu 10:06 AM BBT Mike to the BathR. Erika also in BathR at sink. Janelle still in bed. NT - sherrilynn

Thu 10:06 AM BBT Mike says, before going in BathR, "God I'm tired." NT - sherrilynn

Thu 10:09 AM BBT Mike says J told him last night that Erika promised her the F2 - lovinthewill
Mike says, "You didn't right?" Erika shakes her head NO.

Thu 10:06 AM BBT BB - Please change your batteries. Mike mumbles - yayaya NT - sherrilynn

Thu 10:05 AM BBT Erika is out of bed and goes to SR to change batteries. Boogie appears to be getting up as well. NT - sherrilynn

Thu 9:53 AM BBT Everyone still asleep NT - QueenOfThe666

Thu 9:53 AM BBT All HGs in bed. F4 showing Janie's tiara. NT - sherrilynn

Thu 9:52 AM BBT Flames! NT - sherrilynn

Thu 9:47 AM BBT BB: Good morning house guests, it's time to get up for the day. (Janie stirs, but no one gets up.) Flames. NT - anastasia612

09-07-06, 01:35 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Live Feeds Thurs 9/7"
They are all stuck outside with a port-a-potty, so it should be a long boring and quiet afternoon.

09-07-06, 01:40 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Live Feeds Thurs 9/7"
Do they normally put a port-a-potty out there like that, or is this a sign of a LONG lockout?

09-07-06, 02:07 PM (EST)
31. "RE: Live Feeds Thurs 9/7"
No, just when they'll be out there a long time.

Erika told Boogie she made a deal with Jani to take her to final 2, so she is throwing the HOH tonight and Boogie can boot out Jani. If he had a brain, he'd tell Jani so Erika doesn't get her vote.

09-07-06, 02:24 PM (EST)
36. "No..."
LAST EDITED ON 09-07-06 AT 03:19 PM (EST)

He's always expected to lose Janelle's vote. He's got three sure votes against Erika from Will, Dani and James. Erika has sure votes against Boogie from Marci, Howie and Janie (if she throws the last HoH without Janie knowing it). And none of us (including Boogie and Erika) know how CG will vote.

If he tells Janie, she'll tell Erika, and all heck will break loose. That's not how ChillTown plays the game.

It should be a fascinating F2.

Edited because I inadvertently reversed Marci and CG's names above. Sorry.

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

09-07-06, 02:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: No..."
Marci is the only sure vote for Erika against Boogie, and Erika may think she has Howie, but Howie hates her as much as Boogie, and in his mind, at least Boogie had a strategy. I also wouldn't be suprised if CG voted for Boogie over Erika. Jani may also vote for Boogie, even if he takes Erika, because she doesn't feel as personally violated by Boogie as Erika was. She admits that she was an idiot, and that CT had a great strategy. She knows that Erika got played, and will reward Boogie as the player.

09-07-06, 03:06 PM (EST)
42. "RE: No..."
I'm not saying Boogie needs Jani's vote. I don't see any way Erika can win, but I don't think Boogie or Erika are as convinced of that.

MarkP 318 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-07-06, 05:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MarkP Click to send private message to MarkP Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
66. "RE: No..."
>I'm not saying Boogie needs Jani's
>vote. I don't see
>any way Erika can win,
>but I don't think Boogie
>or Erika are as convinced
>of that.

No way Erika can win?? If Boogie wins HOH and tosses Janelle, you are saying there is no way Erika can get Janelle's, Howie's, CG's and Marci's vote?? That is a "no way?" I think those would be 4 stronger votes than any scenerio Boogie can envision.

zipperhead 3442 desperate attention whore postings

09-07-06, 03:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zipperhead Click to send private message to zipperhead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
52. "RE: No..."
Am I the only one who remembers that Janelle told Erica to her face that she "despises" the way she plays the game? I don't think that Janie will giver her vote to Erica.

09-07-06, 02:46 PM (EST)
40. "RE: Live Feeds Thurs 9/7"
>No, just when they'll be out
>there a long time.
>
>
>Erika told Boogie she made a
>deal with Jani to take
>her to final 2, so
>she is throwing the HOH
>tonight and Boogie can boot
>out Jani.

Well.....we can all indulge in delusion and believe that Erika told Mike that just so he wouldn't give the competition his all since he thinks he has it in the bag.....so he'd slow down......and she'd slam him!.......I know..pass the pipe....

09-07-06, 04:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
53. "RE: Live Feeds Thurs 9/7"

>Erika told Boogie she made a
>deal with Jani to take
>her to final 2, so
>she is throwing the HOH
>tonight and Boogie can boot
>out Jani. If he
>had a brain, he'd tell
>Jani so Erika doesn't get
>her vote.

If this is true, and Erika doesn't think Boogie will use this against her with the jury, than she is a bigger idiot than I thought. (and I already thought she was a pretty big idiot!)

09-07-06, 02:37 PM (EST)
38. "RE: Live Feeds Thurs 9/7"
They are outside chit chatting. Boggie & Jani are talking about cities they've visted around the world while Erika listens.

Then they started talking about how their families are probably freaking out. Erika said her brother is somewhere crying right now. I'm sure he is.

09-07-06, 03:07 PM (EST)
45. "RE: Live Feeds Thurs 9/7"
Right now, we have flames, while BB does whatever to ready the house for the final part of the HoH competition.

Prior to that, Janelle and Erika had a few moments alone. Janelle asked Erika what she and Boogie talked about, and Erika said that Boogie told her he'd do impressions for her later (Ed.: not mentioning her telling Boogie that she'd throw Part III of HoH and Boogie's promising to take her to Final 2 if she did -- a sure sign that she's really planning to do that). Janie told Erika that girls are usually better at the competitions than the guys, so Erika should win HoH, but Erika was unsure of her chances.

Janelle said that she was up in the DR filming a goodbye message to Boogie, where she told him that the women figured out CT's plan and had to boot them or they'd win.

Then Boogie returned and did an impression of CG. And then came the flames...

Miami Joe 63 desperate attention whore postings

09-07-06, 03:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Miami%20Joe Click to send private message to Miami%20Joe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "RE: Live Feeds Thurs 9/7"
Erika said her
>brother is somewhere crying right
>now. I'm sure he
>is.

Definitely, he is crying, he is probably moving to another city and changing his name.

I can see him screaming, my sister is the biggest reality tv HO!!!!!!!!

09-07-06, 03:20 PM (EST)
49. "RE: Live Feeds Thurs 9/7"
No, that's Janelle.

Miami Joe 63 desperate attention whore postings

09-07-06, 03:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Miami%20Joe Click to send private message to Miami%20Joe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "RE: Live Feeds Thurs 9/7"
>No, that's Janelle.

How is that?

She has not been kissing and going to bed with anyone in the house like Erika has done with Booger.

Erika is the undisputed champion Ho of the BB world!!!!!

09-07-06, 04:59 PM (EST)
64. "RE: Live Feeds Thurs 9/7"
Naw, he just thinks that because she's blonde and has hair extensions, because clearly, whispering is just as 'Ho like' as actual sex acts. Oh yeah, and she's fat. THAT clearly makes her the biggest HO.

Good gawd, I'm being driven to join LOJ with this type of nonsense.

Actually, I think I'll start my own cult. I'll call it JaW for Janelle and Will. I enjoy them both, for different reasons, but together, they were the most entertaining in the house this season.

09-07-06, 05:24 PM (EST)
70. "RE: Live Feeds Thurs 9/7"
Can I be a member?

Denalio 903 desperate attention whore postings

09-07-06, 06:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Denalio Click to send private message to Denalio Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
77. "RE: Live Feeds Thurs 9/7"
I'm in that club with you, True -- the Legion of JaW
Love 'em both!

A far better show with them, than say, the "Danielle & James worry, whine and obsess show" or the "Howie, Boogie & Erika trashy, bang this and make me wanna vomit show" or even the "Chicken George aw shucks I must wear dorky / tinfoil clothes show" etc.

09-07-06, 06:19 PM (EST)
78. "RE: Live Feeds Thurs 9/7"
>Actually, I think I'll start my
>own cult. I'll call it
>JaW for Janelle and Will.

But, since I was just quoting Will, you'd have to be booted from your own club.

09-07-06, 03:56 PM (EST)
51. "RE: Live Feeds Thurs 9/7"
Boogie gets called to the DR and Jani comes into the green room with Erika. Erika asks her if Boogie talked to her. Jani said no and asked if he said anything to Erika. Erika said no, but Boogie is trying to get into her good graces. Jani asked why she was sad and Erika said because she's worried about the comp. Jani said Erika will definately win because she knows the ex-houseguests more than he does.

Jani goes on with bashing Boogie and saying the crap he put Erika through and how they need to get rid of him. She doesn't sound like she's doubting Erika, only reconfirming what they talked about before. Jani says she's sorry she didn't win part 2, but she really tried. Erika isn't saying much.

Jani asks Erika who Boogie will take to the end. She said probably Jani.

flames again

Shoegirl 64 desperate attention whore postings

09-07-06, 04:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Shoegirl Click to send private message to Shoegirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
54. "RE: Live Feeds Thurs 9/7"
I know Erika is going to throw the comp! I know she is. There is no other way for her ....she belives Boogie and will feel stupid going against everyting she said to Janelle. So the easy thing to do is to give it to Boogie and then she does not have to do anything.

09-07-06, 04:06 PM (EST)
55. "RE: Live Feeds Thurs 9/7"
This isn't news worthy, but funny.

Erika said she hates going to the grocery store so much that her mother does her shopping for her. She says she hates going up and down all the aisles because she is so indecisive.

How has she gotten through 36 years of life? She even flip flops buying groceries.

09-07-06, 04:12 PM (EST)
56. "RE: Live Feeds Thurs 9/7"
I'm beginning to wonder if the last comp will be live. Haven't seen anything about a time. Think that's possible?

09-07-06, 04:19 PM (EST)
57. "RE: Live Feeds Thurs 9/7"
Yes the last comp will be live tonight and the winner immediately decides who is evicted.

09-07-06, 04:27 PM (EST)
59. "RE: Live Feeds Thurs 9/7"
I guess I missed that post. Thanks Elaine.

09-07-06, 04:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail davwav02 Click to send private message to davwav02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
58. "RE: Live Feeds Thurs 9/7"
Just based on what happened last year, and what seems to make sense, I believe they will be doing the 3rd HOH comp live on tonight's episode. Considering they only have to show the 1st part of the HOH, which will take all of 4.5 seconds, then show the 2nd HOH, and possibly show some jury house footage, they should have plenty of time to do the third HOH live. After that, they should have the live eviction, and that should be it for the night.

09-07-06, 04:30 PM (EST)
60. "RE: Live Feeds Thurs 9/7"
She
>even flip flops buying groceries.
>

I read on smoking gun that a couple years ago she had to check herself into a psychiatric hospital after having a panic attack induced by the "paper or plastic" question.

09-07-06, 04:32 PM (EST)
62. "RE: Live Feeds Thurs 9/7"
So funny and so easy to believe.

Thanks Shake.

09-07-06, 04:30 PM (EST)
61. "RE: Live Feeds Thurs 9/7"
Jani is cutting Boogie's hair in the bathroom. Both are acting very chipper. Erika is just moping around the house.

Earlier they were talking about food they have. Erika said "when it doubt, throw it out." Jani said that should apply to men too.

09-07-06, 04:53 PM (EST)
63. "RE: Live Feeds Thurs 9/7"
I didn't hear this myself. I guess because I'm on quad cam and she mumbled, but Jokers says while sitting alone Erika said "I've gotta win this HOH" and "gotta evict Mike, he has gotta go."

Later she said "Will, I am the master manipulator, not you kid."

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

09-07-06, 05:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
65. "RE: Live Feeds Thurs 9/7"
*crosses fingers*
*thinks hard Boot Boog thoughts at E*
*wonders why she cares*

09-07-06, 05:12 PM (EST)
67. "Confirmed..."
tvclubhouse reports the same thing, Elaine:

Rebelgurl

08-13-2006

Thursday, September 07, 2006 - 1:39 pm
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Erika mumbling to herself alone at the table.
Hard to hear..lots of 'oh god' and 'this is crazy'. Then she says 'i've got to win that HOH'

Rebelgurl

08-13-2006

Thursday, September 07, 2006 - 1:45 pm
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
E still talking to herself
"Janelle was the goto competion girl and I was the goto pawn girl. Very good plan. Very good stragedy boys."
"Will, I am the master manipulator not you."
mumbles something else but I can't get hear

Ryn

07-13-2000

Thursday, September 07, 2006 - 1:55 pm
The other thng she mumbled was she has to get Mike out - that he can't win. (ed - I recorded it).

ginger 22511 desperate attention whore postings

09-07-06, 05:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ginger Click to send private message to ginger Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
68. "RE: Confirmed..."
Many feedsters seem to feel she is acting for the camera and will still throw to Mike.
*sighs*

I guess she is (probably) that cagey.

09-07-06, 05:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MarkP Click to send private message to MarkP Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
71. "Howie's Vote"
I can't say how many posts I see that say "Howie will vote whichever way Janelle does." Does anyone remember the finals last year?? Janelle voted for Yvette. The tiebreaking vote was Howie's - it went to Maggie. Howie is a big dumb lummox but if you think he will only vote the way Janelle does then you didn't pay attention last year.

spinningwords 96 desperate attention whore postings

09-07-06, 05:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail spinningwords Click to send private message to spinningwords Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
73. "RE: Howie's Vote"
Howie went against Janelle's vote at least once this year. Think Marcellus.

09-07-06, 05:35 PM (EST)
74. "RE: Howie's Vote"
Ok, let's make it simpler. Howie will absolutely not, under any circumstances, vote for Mike to win. After what happened as Howie left the house, there is no way that's gonna happen. His vote will go to Erika, unless she's up against Janelle, in which case Janelle will get his vote.

09-07-06, 05:45 PM (EST)
76. "RE: Howie's Vote"
>Ok, let's make it simpler. Howie
>will absolutely not, under any
>circumstances
, vote for Mike to
>win. After what happened as
>Howie left the house, there
>is no way that's gonna
>happen. His vote will go
>to Erika, unless she's up
>against Janelle, in which case
>Janelle will get his vote.
>
>
That I agree with 100%, but there are people out there saying that if Janelle votes for Boogie so will Howie. No possible way.

09-07-06, 05:36 PM (EST)
75. "RE: Howie's Vote"
LAST EDITED ON 09-07-06 AT 05:37 PM (EST)

Howie voted for Maggie because Rachel told him to. Since Rachel isn't there this year, Jani fills the role.

ChaTTerBoXx25 7 desperate attention whore postings

09-07-06, 07:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail ChaTTerBoXx25 Click to send private message to ChaTTerBoXx25 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
80. "RE:MIKE WINS FINAL HOH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Just heard on the live feeds....MIKE won the final HOH comp.

09-07-06, 07:43 PM (EST)
83. "No!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"
Sorry, but it hasn't happened yet.

CutsyTootsy 1795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

09-07-06, 07:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CutsyTootsy Click to send private message to CutsyTootsy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
81. "RE: Live Feeds Thurs 9/7"
They're all getting ready for the final HOH. Jani has been quizzing Erika to help her while they put on makeup. Boogie takes a shower. Erika and Jani keep putting 2 and 2 together regarding all the Chilltown has been up to.

(Jani is doing well to keep this in Erika's mind going into the final HOH comp- IMO)

09-07-06, 07:54 PM (EST)
84. "RE: Live Feeds Thurs 9/7"
Fragments:

Janelle is worried that her boobs will fall out of her top -- says her boobs are too big. Erika wonders if that can ever be true.

Mike asks Erika if it can really be true that Janelle is leaving tonight -- says he thought that she'd be there for a year playing in the BY and winning things. Erika laughs.

And everyone's ready, so we're in flames on the feeds. Time for Estee's show thread.

09-07-06, 09:08 PM (EST)
85. "RE: Live Feeds Thurs 9/7"
Guess it's time to turn the feeds off.

Is there anything left that is worth watching?

09-07-06, 09:44 PM (EST)
86. "RE: Live Feeds Thurs 9/7"
LAST EDITED ON 09-07-06 AT 09:46 PM (EST)

Nevermind!

alwaysintruble1 2878 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-07-06, 09:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail alwaysintruble1 Click to send private message to alwaysintruble1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
87. "RE: Live Feeds Thurs 9/7"
Thanks, I was eating when I read this. Now I don't feel hungry anymore.

I actuall felt sorry for her before on how hurt she was goign to be after she got out and saw all the things Mike has said about her.

But for her to be still acting this way when the game is over, she deserves it.

Buggy 5089 desperate attention whore postings

09-07-06, 10:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Buggy Click to send private message to Buggy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
89. "RE: Live Feeds Thurs 9/7"
I think she is a professional doormat.
I think Erika is one of those that thinks having a man defines her.
I think she expects men to treat her badly , so that is what she looks for in a man.

For Erika to have figured out that she'd been played, to figure out that she'd been rode to the finals, and lied to beyond what was necessary in the game, and then to still be hot for the guy who used her? That's messed up.

I don't blame her for thinking she has a better chance of winning against Boogie, I don't blame her for taking herself as far as she can in the game, it's the way she is so dilusional about Mike still.
She is still attracted to him?
What?
Why? Because she thinks that being abused equals love? She thinks that being treated with indifference is a good thing?

That's sick!

I hope she wins, because it's going to coast a whole lot of money for the therapy she needs.

Use him if it helps you win, but don't think he is into you just because he treats you like crap.

television 272 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-07-06, 10:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail television Click to send private message to television Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
88. "hey, isn't it great..."
... that the two best players are left at the end? I feel so rewarded.

I can't even decide who to cheer for more.

Buggy 5089 desperate attention whore postings

09-07-06, 10:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Buggy Click to send private message to Buggy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
90. "RE: hey, isn't it great..."
Yep televsion, it's a banner day for floaters and coattail riders everywhere!

woo hoo

Mizzoulum 1 desperate attention whore postings

09-07-06, 10:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Mizzoulum Click to send private message to Mizzoulum Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
91. "RE: hey, isn't it great..."
Hey- I didn't get to watch tonight - what is going on? Who are the final two?

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

09-07-06, 10:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
93. "RE: hey, isn't it great..."
The East Coast Spoiler thread has all the details if you want them.

Boogie and Erika

09-07-06, 10:21 PM (EST)
92. "RE: hey, isn't it great..."
LAST EDITED ON 09-07-06 AT 10:26 PM (EST)

Erika is back to harping on "Damn, those boys are good"...as with last night she won't stop telling saying that now. Here is the most pathetic line so far "Damn, those boys are so bad they are good." Reminds me of the Cheers episode where Frazier thought Lilith loved the bad boys so he dressed up like a biker and ran around the bar with scissors yelling "I'm running with scissors, I'm running with scissors."

09-08-06, 00:17 AM (EST)
94. "RE: hey, isn't it great..."
At least they understand how they're being portrayed: From Joker's:

Boogie: Internet, are you on yet? Well, umm.. in case you didn't see the show tonight, in case you're tuning in... you can look around and this is what you're left with. I know you're happy with half of it. The other half? Eat a dick. Oh, are you having symptoms of unhappiness with All-Stars?

Erika: No, they don't like me either now because now I like you. They're like, "Oh, you lost it, Erika"

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •