The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Live feeds Sunday 9/10"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-10-06, 01:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Live feeds Sunday 9/10"
So, Erika was reduced to smoking a leftover cigarette butt (she said it looked like she was smoking pot) and Boogie told her that he didn't want to talk to her. They slept separately last night.

And they're still asleep. Should be a really testy day.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Live feeds Sunday 9/10 Snidget 09-10-06 1
 RE: Live feeds Sunday 9/10 AugustGirl 09-10-06 2
   RE: Live feeds Sunday 9/10 bobstew617 09-10-06 7
 RE: Live feeds Sunday 9/10 Savahnna 09-10-06 3
 Really makes you wonder IceCat 09-10-06 4
 RE: Live feeds Sunday 9/10 AugustGirl 09-10-06 5
   RE: Live feeds Sunday 9/10 Snidget 09-10-06 6
       RE: Live feeds Sunday 9/10 maryellennaco 09-10-06 8
           RE: Live feeds Sunday 9/10 ongelis 09-11-06 9
               RE: Live feeds Sunday 9/10 Snidget 09-11-06 10
                   RE: Live feeds Sunday 9/10 sarasota55 09-11-06 11
                       RE: Live feeds Sunday 9/10 Snidget 09-11-06 12
   RE: Live feeds Sunday 9/10 Savahnna 09-11-06 13
       RE: Live feeds Sunday 9/10 prodigyman1970 09-11-06 14
           RE: Live feeds Sunday 9/10 Savahnna 09-11-06 15
           RE: Live feeds Sunday 9/10 ongelis 09-11-06 16
               RE: Live feeds Sunday 9/10 Savahnna 09-11-06 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

09-10-06, 02:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Live feeds Sunday 9/10"
Do you think we will be lucky and they will stay asleep until Tuesday?

I dunno if I can handle any more delusions of competence.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

09-10-06, 02:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Live feeds Sunday 9/10"
To keep us entertained until the *ahem* happy couple awakens...

A "tribute" to the final 2, set to the Addams Family.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sBBl72IXq4Y&eurl=

bobstew617 723 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-10-06, 10:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bobstew617 Click to send private message to bobstew617 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Live feeds Sunday 9/10"
LAST EDITED ON 09-10-06 AT 10:02 PM (EST)

ROFLMAO! Thanks for sharing that!

(Although I will now be scarred for life seeing that last picture of Boogie..he really is GROSS!)

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-10-06, 05:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Live feeds Sunday 9/10"
Boogie
>told her that he didn't
>want to talk to her.

Geesch....I wish he'd make up his mind.

She seems to like when he plays "hard to get" ...

They do desrve the $$ for the most boring final 2

IceCat 17313 desperate attention whore postings

09-10-06, 05:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "Really makes you wonder"

... why they don't set up live feeds in the sequester house for the final week. That's where the game is being played now.

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

09-10-06, 07:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Live feeds Sunday 9/10"
Thought I'd take a chance and see what was going on with the love birds *smirk*

They were at the dining table playing cards.

Erika said her hands were shaking.

Boogie told her to take some pills and knock herself out.

Boogie then went outside and is now sitting in the hot tub.

Erika walked around the house, going from room to room, not doing much.

She took the cards and played maybe one game of solitare, then went outside to one of the lounge chairs.

She got up, went into the diary room.

Stayed a few minutes in the diary room. When she left she said "I've got to get the fvck out of here".

Erika is now in the kitchen, staring into the fridge.

Boogie is still in the hot tub.

Augie is uber grateful she did not log in to find them *gag* kissing.

UPDATE! Boogie is now in the pool, Erika is laying on the couch in the bathroom.

UPDATE TO THE UPDATE! Boogie is back in the hot tub. Erika is still in the bathroom.

Scintillating stuff, people.

(And that is it for me for today)

09-10-06, 08:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Live feeds Sunday 9/10"
Checked Jokers.

Between moaning about wanting to get out of there they have been going over the game and mostly it looks like everything is about how bad other people played (especially Janelle) and how they were the only good players in the game.

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-10-06, 11:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Live feeds Sunday 9/10"
Uh.... Doah... It sounds to me like the two of those doofuses deserve each other. Thank you again live feeders, for subjecting yourselves to this mesmerizing, hypnotic interplay between the Skank & the Scum. I can't WAIT for Tuesday night!!
(Hopefully, I'll have awakened from my coma from watching these last episodezzzzzzzzz.zzzzzzz.zzzzzzzz ) HUH? Wake me up when it's over, OK?

ongelis 81 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-11-06, 05:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ongelis Click to send private message to ongelis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Live feeds Sunday 9/10"
Only nine posts so far ... this is sad. Every night when I'd get home from work, I would read through the live feed thread to see what was going on. Now that we're at the end, there just isn't anything happening except extreme delusion with these two. Hate it when the season winds down. What will I do after Tuesday? Thank goodness that Survivor starts this week!

09-11-06, 07:08 AM (EST)
10. "RE: Live feeds Sunday 9/10"
Yep, sounds like overnight BB was so bored with them they got them a movie. Erica is losing her mind. Must be more boring to be Erica than to watch her, or something.

Mon 3:31 AM BBT Feeds back 3:30 am BBT; Erika and Boogie in the double bed sleeping apart; movement from both, now quiet. NT - LittleOldLady

Mon 2:35 AM BBT Still Flames NT - merrittandrews

Mon 1:03 AM BBT Still Flames. NT - beautybabe

Mon 12:26 AM BBT flames NT - Kagome

Sun 9:36 PM BBT Flames...Must be for the movie NT - minimesmom

Sun 9:34 PM BBT Erika is crying and says - minimesmom
that she told the DR that she had to have something because she is suicidal. (didn't catch the whole thing)

Sun 9:32 PM BBT Looks like they are getting a movie - minimesmom
Boogie tells Erika to ask for Meet the Parents or Flirting with Disaster

Sun 9:31 PM BBT looks like they are setting up in the HoH for a movie.. Boogie just yelled at erika to ask if they can get meet the parents or flirting with disaster - JANlE_ROX
erika yelled back GOOD IDEA !! & we went to flames.. again..

sarasota55 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-11-06, 09:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sarasota55 Click to send private message to sarasota55 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Live feeds Sunday 9/10"
Oh great. Of the final two, one is on suicide watch and the other is a self-absorbed narcissist. Why not a peak into the jury house for some entertainment? Why are they waiting until Tuesday to end this? The producers didn't time this properly and now few care who wins.

09-11-06, 09:16 AM (EST)
12. "RE: Live feeds Sunday 9/10"
Well I think they did it this way so they didn't show BB during the 9/11 memorial shows, which I can understand.

Although is there any season when anyone really cares which one of the two make it to the end? It seems very rare for the well liked by America to make it to the final two of any reality TV show.

09-11-06, 09:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Live feeds Sunday 9/10"

>Boogie told her to take some
>pills and knock herself out.

Such a charmer. He always knows what to say.

prodigyman1970 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-11-06, 09:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail prodigyman1970 Click to send private message to prodigyman1970 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Live feeds Sunday 9/10"
Imagine how crappy he'd feel if she OD'ed. I wonder if the 50k would go to her estate or would Janelle get it?

09-11-06, 10:03 AM (EST)
15. "RE: Live feeds Sunday 9/10"
on Julie's finger or around her neck.

ongelis 81 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-11-06, 10:28 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ongelis Click to send private message to ongelis Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Live feeds Sunday 9/10"
>Imagine how crappy he'd feel if
>she OD'ed. I wonder
>if the 50k would go
>to her estate or would
>Janelle get it?

Nah ... I think that Will would get it. He's so good at manipulation that I'm sure he'd find a way to spin it into his pocket?

Janelle would get the $25k (text in prize), The PuppetMaster would get Ericka's 2nd place 50k, and Boogie would just mourn inappropriately. (Everyone knows that Booger truly is the mastermind of this season ... or so he keeps saying).

I think the pills are cold / sinus tabs (something like NyQuil to help you sleep). So the chances of anyone ODing are slim especially with all the camera coverage in the house that can now concentrate fully on Ericka (the "Sweetheart of BB" or so she says).

Although that would be quite an unexpected ending to this season ...

(Just thinking out loud, wouldn't really want it to happen.)

09-11-06, 10:46 AM (EST)
17. "RE: Live feeds Sunday 9/10"
The important thing is that Erika's very protective Martial Arts brother heard Boogie telling his sister to dope herself up.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •