The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"A bet"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-02-06, 01:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"A bet"
I'll make the bet that James leaves the house before Janelle. Any takers?

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: A bet oasisfan1994 08-02-06 1
 RE: A bet CattyChat 08-02-06 2
 RE: A bet Queene1979 08-02-06 3
 RE: A bet zipperhead 08-02-06 4
 RE: A bet chappi66 08-02-06 5
 RE: A bet shakes the clown 08-02-06 6
   RE: A bet alwaysintruble1 08-02-06 9
       RE: A bet cherokee44 08-03-06 18
 RE: A bet brvnkrz 08-02-06 7
 RE: A bet Savahnna 08-02-06 8
   RE: A bet tamarama 08-02-06 10
 RE: A bet Jims02 08-02-06 11
   RE: A bet JoshInSGV 08-02-06 12
       RE: A bet AugustGirl 08-02-06 13
       RE: A bet countrygirl_29 08-03-06 30
 RE: A bet MandyM 08-02-06 14
   RE: A bet brvnkrz 08-02-06 15
 RE: A bet okaychatt 08-02-06 16
   RE: A bet Round Robin 08-02-06 17
 RE: A bet DrKegel 08-03-06 19
   RE: A bet Tough Cookie 08-03-06 20
       RE: A bet nailbone 08-03-06 23
 raising the stakes shakes the clown 08-03-06 21
   RE: raising the stakes Savahnna 08-03-06 22
   RE: raising the stakes zipperhead 08-03-06 24
       RE: raising the stakes chappi66 08-03-06 25
           RE: raising the stakes flyswat 08-03-06 26
               RE: raising the stakes nailbone 08-03-06 27
                   RE: raising the stakes flyswat 08-03-06 29
               RE: raising the stakes okaychatt 08-06-06 41
                   RE: raising the stakes Savahnna 08-06-06 42
               RE: raising the stakes nailbone 08-14-06 45
 RE: A bet mrc 08-03-06 28
 RE: A bet universityofkentuckyrocks 08-03-06 31
 wow boner shakes the clown 08-04-06 32
   RE: wow boner universityofkentuckyrocks 08-04-06 33
   RE: wow boner nailbone 08-04-06 35
       RE: wow boner CattyChat 08-04-06 36
           RE: wow boner Buggy 08-05-06 37
               RE: wow boner CattyChat 08-05-06 38
               RE: wow boner AugustGirl 08-05-06 39
                   RE: wow boner nailbone 08-05-06 40
   wow shakes Ahtumbreez 08-06-06 43
 RE: A bet kary1371 08-04-06 34
 RE: A bet PJMSW 08-12-06 44
 Da bump Ahtumbreez 08-20-06 46
   RE: Da bump alwaysintruble1 08-20-06 47
 RE: A bet AugustGirl 08-20-06 48
   RE: A bet CattyChat 08-20-06 49
       RE: A bet AugustGirl 08-20-06 50
 RE: A bet okaychatt 08-20-06 51
   RE: A bet bdemoney 08-20-06 52
   RE: A bet JoshInSGV 08-20-06 53
 RE: A bet Captain_Savem 08-23-06 54
   RE: A bet Savahnna 08-24-06 56
   RE: A bet shakes the clown 08-24-06 58
       RE: A bet true 08-24-06 59
           RE: A bet AyaK 08-24-06 60
       RE: A bet Captain_Savem 08-24-06 63
           Shakes is such a Fake QueenB615 08-24-06 70
               time to state the obvious shakes the clown 08-24-06 73
                   RE: time to state the obvious AyaK 08-24-06 74
                   RE: time to state the obvious kary1371 09-06-06 81
       RE: A bet CattyChat 08-24-06 64
 Janie joins ChillTown AyaK 08-24-06 55
   RE: Janie joins ChillTown nailbone 08-24-06 57
   RE: Janie joins ChillTown maryellennaco 08-24-06 61
   RE: Janie joins ChillTown true 08-24-06 62
       RE: Janie joins ChillTown nailbone 08-24-06 67
           RE: Janie joins ChillTown true 08-24-06 68
   RE: Janie joins ChillTown Farmie 08-24-06 65
       RE: Janie joins ChillTown kary1371 08-24-06 66
           RE: Janie joins ChillTown shakes the clown 08-24-06 69
           RE: Janie joins ChillTown true 08-24-06 71
           RE: Janie joins ChillTown Farmie 08-24-06 72
 RE: A bet nailbone 08-24-06 75
   RE: A bet AugustGirl 08-24-06 76
       RE: A bet Buggy 08-24-06 77
       RE: A bet samboohoo 08-24-06 78
 RE: A bet DRONES 09-06-06 79
   RE: A bet JoshInSGV 09-06-06 80

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

oasisfan1994 410 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-02-06, 02:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail oasisfan1994 Click to send private message to oasisfan1994 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: A bet"
I have to agree that i think James will be the 1st S6 voted out

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-02-06, 02:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: A bet"
I think we'll see James go bye-bye before Janelle, too. And then James will talk about it for eons afterwards.

Kind Creation of ARNutz

Queene1979 445 desperate attention whore postings

08-02-06, 02:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Queene1979 Click to send private message to Queene1979 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: A bet"
I think if Kaysar wins HOH this week, he should nominate Danielle and James, think of the fireworks and drama THAT would cause?

zipperhead 3442 desperate attention whore postings

08-02-06, 02:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zipperhead Click to send private message to zipperhead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: A bet"
I'll take that bet. James is going to get another HoH or PoV to keep himself in. And once the alliance is broken up, the floaters and CT are going to eliminate whoever they can.

chappi66 112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-02-06, 02:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chappi66 Click to send private message to chappi66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: A bet"
Me too. This game is about to get turned on its ear. James will split the alliance of S6 up. Janielle will be out. Chilltown with align with the floaters to get out the rest of the S6 and then Will, James and Danielle will be the final 3. That is my prediction.

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings

08-02-06, 02:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: A bet"
I'll take that bet. No way James leaves before Janelle. Not after this week.

alwaysintruble1 2878 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

08-02-06, 04:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail alwaysintruble1 Click to send private message to alwaysintruble1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: A bet"
I'll go with Shakes on this one, and take that bet.

Janie made herself a bigger target with the floaters this week, and pissed James off in the process. They all seem to pissed at her, and they all know what a strong player she is at challenges.

I see CT throwing the HoH comp this week so they don't have to go back on their word as far as nominating one of the S4, and I see all the floaters putting Janie up with either Howie/Kaysar.

James may be a snake, but I think he's a safe snake for a while.

Janie's only hope is that Kaysar or Howie win HoH this week, or she's in trouble.

If we are what we eat, I'm fast, cheap and easy.

cherokee44 17 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-03-06, 00:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail cherokee44 Click to send private message to cherokee44 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: A bet"
Even if Janie goes up, I like her chances in a veto competition. Especially since I'm sure some participants will throw the competition. So even if she gets nominated, I wouldn't think it's a foregone conclusion that she's out.

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

08-02-06, 03:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: A bet"
i would have to agree.

A wonderful Tribe original

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-02-06, 03:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: A bet"
I totally see James leaving first.

All they need is a couple of endurance HOH's and Howie and Janelle can still rule the house.

I don't think James can keep his cool for 5 minutes at this point. He's in a "pay back" mode big time.

All James has at this point is Daneille....and that's probably yesterdays news too.

tamarama 1785 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

08-02-06, 04:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tamarama Click to send private message to tamarama Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: A bet"
>>I don't think James can keep his cool for 5 minutes at this point. He's in a "pay back" mode big time.<<

This is the key. The house has been evicting drama-makers (except for Nak).

James will lose his mind, but Janelle will smooth things over with Howie, Kaysar & Marcy, Will & Mike will continue to try and work with her for at least a couple more weeks.

Jims02 7328 desperate attention whore postings

08-02-06, 07:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Jims02 Click to send private message to Jims02 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: A bet"
LAST EDITED ON 08-02-06 AT 07:25 PM (EST)

I'll take that bet.

Especially for this week, all James has to do is avoid a Will/Boogie HOH and he'll probably slide through. I don't necessarily see Howie, Kaysar, or any of the floaters turning on James right away. Except for maybe George...

It really depends on who wins HOH. Janelle will be pretty vulnerable if Erika/Diane, Danielle, James, or possibly Marcellas wins HOH this week. And those are four good HOH players.

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-02-06, 07:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: A bet"
This is true. Janey does have a target on her back, but I doubt that Erika and/or Marcellas have the balls to put up Janey right now. Most of the floaters want someone else to do the dirty work for them. Nominating and evicting Janelle would send a clear message to the Sovs that they are going against them. The only floater who would have the guts to do that is Danielle because she would have the support of James and to a lesser extent ChillTown. Not even James would have the guts to take out Janey because that would put a target on his back with the rest of his alliance. That's my opinion, but maybe I'm wrong about these hamsters.

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

08-02-06, 08:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: A bet"
but I doubt that Erika and/or Marcellas have the balls to put up Janey right now.

Agreed. Marcellus especially. I bet he throws this week's HOH comp just because he wouldn't want to have to prove to the floaters that he is all talk and no action. Same with S6...he keeps telling them he'll put up CT...ain't no way.

Not even James would have the guts to take out Janey because that would put a target on his back with the rest of his alliance.

Agree again, Josh. I bet James is going to pray hard that Danielle wins because I really think Danielle is the only one who would carry out her current "threats" (for lack of a better word) and actually put up Janelle.

countrygirl_29 134 desperate attention whore postings

08-03-06, 03:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail countrygirl_29 Click to send private message to countrygirl_29 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: A bet"
Exactly. Couldn't agree more.

MandyM 2112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-02-06, 09:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MandyM Click to send private message to MandyM Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: A bet"
*faints*

Won't take that bet - I agree with ya, Boner! And Tamarama too in that Janie has the means to smooth things over. I think James is out before Janie - but it all depends on HOH. I can't wait til Thursday!

MM I just wish that there was a way that I could choose for others not to be bigots. - HD

Cool Tune!

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings

08-02-06, 11:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: A bet"
*waves* Long time no see, Mandy.
I'm with you. Wednesday nights are the longest, waiting for Thursday's show to air.

A wonderful Tribe original

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings

08-02-06, 11:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: A bet"
Let's see. If James were on the block this coming week, I think the following would vote him off: Will, Boogie, Marcellus, Janelle, Kaysar, Howie, and Chicken George.

That leaves Danielle and Erika, who might just want to stay one of the good guys for another week or two.

No, I don't think I'd take your bet.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Round Robin 2243 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Roller Coaster Inaugurator"

08-02-06, 11:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Round%20Robin Click to send private message to Round%20Robin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: A bet"
I ain't takin' that bet either. The way James is carrying on about Janelle and her nominations, I think she'll Pearl Harbor him at the 1st opportunity, and if he doesn't STFU and she gets HOH again, she'll just flat-out nominate him. James goes 1st.

DrKegel 430 desperate attention whore postings

08-03-06, 07:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DrKegel Click to send private message to DrKegel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: A bet"

Think you're missing the brilliance of Will's plan by concentrating on who goes first. A lot will depend on whether Big Brother sticks in a HOH or veto competition that favors one or the other. And remember Janelle played dirty last time, so if it's a matter of other veto competitors eliminating someone ... ?

The point is that Janelle and James are both the strongest players in terms of winning vetos and HOH's. By working on Janelle to betray her BB6 alliance, he now has pitted the two strongest players against one another. They will eliminate each other when Will and the rest of the group would never ... or be unlikely ... to do that.

Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant. James and stupid Janelle do all Will's work for him.

And I can't help but believe Danielle is Will's secret alliance. If she's not, she's certainly exploiting this.

Tough Cookie 256 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-03-06, 11:33 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Tough%20Cookie Click to send private message to Tough%20Cookie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: A bet"
>
>And
>remember Janelle played dirty last
>time, so if it's a
>matter of other veto competitors
>eliminating someone ... ?
>
>

Ok I'm a little lost here how did Janelle play dirty she ended up sticking with her pact or what ever you want to call it with CT. She gave goggles to Diane hows that dirty?

Siggie Courtesy of the ever clever Tribe
A true, TO blue, Hockey gal.

08-03-06, 12:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: A bet"
I'm with you, Cookie. Doc, what's Janelle done that's playing dirty?

08-03-06, 11:53 AM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "raising the stakes"
I'll go you one further. I bet Janelle will be out of the house w/i two weeks max, next week for sure if anyone other than Howie, Kaysar, or CT win HOH.

08-03-06, 12:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: raising the stakes"
>I'll go you one further.
>I bet Janelle will be
>out of the house w/i
>two weeks max, next week
>for sure if anyone other
>than Howie, Kaysar, or CT
>win HOH.

I wish I did on line betting. I will take you up on this on a "verbal" basis. No money.

I don't know if there will be enough "floaters" left to take her out.....and I don't think Will wants to dispose of her first of the S6....and it does seem like he manipulates the 6 and the floaters these days.

zipperhead 3442 desperate attention whore postings

08-03-06, 01:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail zipperhead Click to send private message to zipperhead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: raising the stakes"
I'm not so sure Kaysar would keep her, either.

He's a smart enough guy that he can see the writing on the wall: James has already bailed on their alliance and Janelle is listening more to CT than to the alliance. Instead of waiting to get picked off as part of an "eliminate Season 6" vendetta, he will ally himself with floaters to do James, Janelle and CT.

chappi66 112 desperate attention whore postings

08-03-06, 01:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chappi66 Click to send private message to chappi66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: raising the stakes"
Now that would be great. I like Kaysar if he would just get his head out of his butt long enough to see what was happening. He should definitely switch sides to save himself or he will find himself gone.

flyswat 6 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-03-06, 02:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flyswat Click to send private message to flyswat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: raising the stakes"
I think if left to themselves, the hamsters would vote out Janelle before James because they feel more immediately threatened by her.

But knowing Janie's popularity, I think the producers will do everything in their power (twists, competitions that play to Janie's strengths, etc.) to keep her in there. I honestly think that if Janey were evicted early in the game, there would be an 'America's choice' vote to put a houseguest back in the house. And who would that be but Janelle?

I thought Janey was great when she was the underdog against the nerd herd, but I am liking her gameplay a lot less this time. The fake 'dumb little me' act is fine with her enemies, but with her own alliance? With Kaysar? It is really annoying.

I have seen the feeds for the first time this season and whether you like them or not -- I think Will, James, and Danielle are the smartest schemers. I hope they stay around awhile, stirring things up.

08-03-06, 02:34 PM (EST)
27. "RE: raising the stakes"
I think Will, James, and Danielle are the smartest schemers. I hope they stay around awhile, stirring things up.

I thought so too, until James went psycho. And Now Danielle is lying WAY too much, and she's gonna get nailed for it.

Will is still Numero Uno.

flyswat 6 desperate attention whore postings

08-03-06, 03:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail flyswat Click to send private message to flyswat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: raising the stakes"
LAST EDITED ON 08-03-06 AT 03:15 PM (EST)

I thought so too, until James
>went psycho. And Now Danielle is lying WAY too
>much, and she's gonna get
>nailed for it.
>
>Will is still Numero Uno.

Yeah, you're right. But I would still rather watch James' vein-popping outbursts and Danielle over-playing things than some of these other sad sacks. Diane actually seems clinically depressed to me.

If this thing goes wire-to-wire with season 6 winning all the HOHs, it is going to be a boring season.

08-06-06, 06:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: raising the stakes"
<But knowing Janie's popularity, I think the producers will do everything in their power (twists, competitions that play to Janie's strengths, etc.) to keep her in there.

So if Janelle wins anything - a competition, an America's Choice vote, it's because she's totally helpless and couldn't win anything without production's help. Okeydokey.

08-06-06, 06:19 PM (EST)
42. "RE: raising the stakes"
><But knowing Janie's popularity, I think
>the producers will do everything
>in their power (twists, competitions
>that play to Janie's strengths,
>etc.) to keep her in
>there.
>
>So if Janelle wins anything -
>a competition, an America's Choice
>vote, it's because she's totally
>helpless and couldn't win anything
>without production's help. Okeydokey.

MAybe. But I didn't notice any stipulations with the bet.

Who the hell knows all the dynamics of who goes and who stays. A bet is a bet and I believe Janey is a lucky girl and James will go first.
>

08-14-06, 09:52 AM (EST)
45. "RE: raising the stakes"
But knowing Janie's popularity, I think the producers will do everything in their power (twists, competitions that play to Janie's strengths, etc.) to keep her in there. I honestly think that if Janey were evicted early in the game, there would be an 'America's choice' vote to put a houseguest back in the house. And who would that be but Janelle?

Kaysar. He continues to be the highest vote getter on CBS.com, and he's gone. So if they were gonna fix things to keep the most popular hamster in the house, it'd be Kaysar. Janelle is only #2.

mrc 10020 desperate attention whore postings

08-03-06, 03:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail mrc Click to send private message to mrc Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: A bet"
I won't take that bet (although James is a mutha when it comes to veto challenges), but I'll bet none of the S6 peeps win this season.

Ferociously purrfected by thndrkttn

universityofkentuckyrocks 2572 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

08-03-06, 03:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail universityofkentuckyrocks Click to send private message to universityofkentuckyrocks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: A bet"
I'll take the bet. Janie made some HUGE mistakes this week. She might be on the choppy block by tomorrow night. James will be safe for at least another week, because Janie can't win HOH this week. I think this is upcoming week will be Janie's last week.

ukrocks got a blog!

08-04-06, 01:22 AM (EST)
32. "wow boner"
Here's a bet that I'm sure none of us will take.

I BET that you wish that you waited a few days before posting this ridiculous thread.

Anyone want to bet against that?

Or for that matter, anyone still want to side with boner on his original proposition?

And I was being too kind when I said Janelle would be gone w/i two weeks...I should've just gone with 1 week, but I wanted to account for a couple variables (K/H winning HOH, Janelle winning a veto).

universityofkentuckyrocks 2572 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Survivor-themed Cruise Spokesperson"

08-04-06, 01:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail universityofkentuckyrocks Click to send private message to universityofkentuckyrocks Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: wow boner"
*Points above Shakes original post*

I knew this was going to cost Janie. James will definitly be there after Janie takes an exit. Janie is gone this week, unless Janie, Kaysar, or Howie win POV. Maybe if James win POV, he might, very doubtful, but he might take off Janie.

08-04-06, 04:00 PM (EST)
35. "RE: wow boner"
We'll see.

08-04-06, 07:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: wow boner"
Janelle is a fierce competitor and all she needs to do is win veto this week, which is a possibility. Also, if James IS used as the pawn and Danielle has to replace Janelle, you never know how the votes will come down and James may very well get the boot, even with his eviction vote card.

I won't count Janelle out until she's walking out the door.

Kind Creation of ARNutz

Buggy 5089 desperate attention whore postings

08-05-06, 00:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Buggy Click to send private message to Buggy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
37. "RE: wow boner"
I'll just be sitting here next to Catty, if anyone needs me.

08-05-06, 07:11 PM (EST)
38. "RE: wow boner"
Hey, Buggy & Boner and anyone else with the money on Janelle, it's time to pop the champagne & celebrate her win of POV!! WooHoo!! James is one step closer to the door hitting him in the rear!! It's poetic justice if James goes this week. Dirty deeds will not go unpunished!

Kind Creation of ARNutz

08-05-06, 08:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: wow boner"
I'll just sit next to Buggy, who is sitting next to Catty, who is sitting next to Boner, who is sitting next to Janie, who is wearing her POV medal.

08-05-06, 09:26 PM (EST)
40. "RE: wow boner"
And I'm plantin' big ol' smooches on all four of y'all!!!

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

08-06-06, 07:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "wow shakes"
WOW shakes. I BET you had wished you had waited until after POV to post this ridiculous reply.

kary1371 631 desperate attention whore postings

08-04-06, 10:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kary1371 Click to send private message to kary1371 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: A bet"
I am reserving judgement until we know more about that Coup d'Etat thing, this might change things.

Knowing BB my might arrange that competition so it saves Janie...

Just my 2 cents.

PJMSW 2 desperate attention whore postings

08-12-06, 03:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail PJMSW Click to send private message to PJMSW Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: A bet"
no I think James is playing everyone and Janelle has made more enemies

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

08-20-06, 02:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "Da bump"
It looks like Boner may win this bet after all.

alwaysintruble1 2878 desperate attention whore postings

08-20-06, 03:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail alwaysintruble1 Click to send private message to alwaysintruble1 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "RE: Da bump"
I was hoping that no one would do this.

Seeing as I'm one who might have to eat my words

08-20-06, 06:33 AM (EST)
48. "RE: A bet"
*big grin*

Way to go, Janie!!!

Way to go, Boner!!!

a J Slice original. bounce by Icey.

08-20-06, 07:21 AM (EST)
49. "RE: A bet"
The select few of us who have neverending faith in our dear Janie will have cause to celebrate in a few days. Ding dong the dique is almost dead.

Kind Creation of ARNutz

08-20-06, 07:24 AM (EST)
50. "RE: A bet"
*high fives Catty*

Yay!!!!

08-20-06, 09:26 AM (EST)
51. "RE: A bet"
Lvoe her or hate her, there's no denyng Janelle is one heck of a competitor.

bdemoney 745 desperate attention whore postings

08-20-06, 09:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
52. "RE: A bet"
Congrats Nailbone, looks like you called it correctly......

Although James does have until Thursday's show to still try and save his butt somehow

08-20-06, 01:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
53. "RE: A bet"
Will and Janelle continue to be the stars of Big Brother. Will pulls the strings and drives the "plot". And, Janelle has been the biggest target in the house since day 1. Trying to get Janelle out of the house has been the recurring theme of the season (just like it was last season). We're more than halfway through the season, and Janelle is still there. =)

Captain_Savem 3731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-23-06, 08:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Captain_Savem Click to send private message to Captain_Savem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
54. "RE: A bet"
I was looking for the post for the last 20 minutes!!

Good Job Boner!! Way to make the clown eat crow. It's not like that's a hard thing to do, but it's always fun to watch!!

Handcrafted by RollDdice, yo.
MySpace

08-24-06, 11:32 AM (EST)
56. "RE: A bet"
I think this was an easy bet to go with.

Except maybe Mike....it seems like everyone around (and most gone) have lived up to their past. Actually....except Ally too.

But James proves again to be "slick" but not so smart about keeping it up......and Janelle proves to make new friends when the old go away.

HOWEVER.....Gotta underscore the fact that it's not over 'till it's over. James hasn't gone yet.

08-24-06, 11:53 AM (EST)
58. "RE: A bet"
I was looking for the
>post for the last 20
>minutes!!
>
>Good Job Boner!! Way to make
>the clown eat crow. It's
>not like that's a hard
>thing to do, but it's
>always fun to watch

...I really don't think either one of us are eating crow here considering neither boner nor myself were anticpating the game going down like this when we made the bet. We never anticipated a HOH re-do, a POV basically given to Janelle by the producers and without those two events, this bet would've been over a long time ago.

Also Saven, I couldn't respond to your post in my "howie will win" topic since it was locked, but I think you forgot to mention that along with Howie I also said that Dani and Will were the other two people I thought could win...so 2/3 ain't bad if you ask me.

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

08-24-06, 11:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
59. "RE: A bet"

>We never anticipated a HOH
>re-do, a POV basically given
>to Janelle by the producers
>and without those two events,
>this bet would've been over
>a long time ago.

Oh puhleeeze. Are you serious? This kindof paranoid reaching is what drives people to be LOJ members. You're starting to sound as whiney as James. Next thing you know you'll be blaming it on Janelle's fake boobs and hair extensions.

Thanks to whoever unlocked this thread. It should remain open until one of them is voted out and proper gloating takes place.

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

08-24-06, 12:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
60. "RE: A bet"
LAST EDITED ON 08-24-06 AT 12:07 PM (EST)

>Thanks to whoever unlocked this thread.

I both locked it and unlocked it. I didn't want it filled up yesterday with any more LoJ posts worried that CT might somehow save James.

Read the live feed threads, people!

Captain_Savem 3731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-24-06, 12:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Captain_Savem Click to send private message to Captain_Savem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
63. "RE: A bet"
...I really don't think either one of us are eating crow here considering neither boner nor myself were anticpating the game going down like this when we made the bet. We never anticipated a HOH re-do, a POV basically given to Janelle by the producers and without those two events, this bet would've been over a long time ago.

James? What have you done with shakes? The HoH redo and the POV comp were both legit. Don't be a sore loser shakes, it's really not your style.

I couldn't respond to your post in my "howie will win" topic since it was locked, but I think you forgot to mention that along with Howie I also said that Dani and Will were the other two people I thought could win...so 2/3 ain't bad if you ask me.

The title of your thread was "Place your bets, Howie will definitely win BB7" (emphasis mine). Then you proceed to go into great detail about why you believe it to be so. It's wasn't until the last sentence that you even mention Will and Danielle as an after thought. Now I may not be a lawyer, but I think in a court of law the evidence would conclude that Howie was your horse.

Handcrafted by RollDdice, yo.
MySpace

QueenB615 36 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-24-06, 02:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail QueenB615 Click to send private message to QueenB615 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
70. "Shakes is such a Fake"
I am sorry but I have to say that Shakes acts like he is "Mr. Cool" of this post site with his Dumbest Post Ever awards and stuff.......but in reality he is the one with the dumbest posts. Ever.

And when he gets called out on them, he comes up with lame excuses or runs and hides.

What a Fake that Shakes is!

Of course this is all just IMO.

08-24-06, 06:23 PM (EST)
73. "time to state the obvious"
>Of course this is all just
>IMO.

..and of course people on here really care about your opinion. Ya know, since you've been around so long and have such a grasp on the history and dynamics of this place.

Now, back on topic. The facts are the facts, and here they are....

Fact #1: If they don't re-do the HOH challenge, Janelle is nominated and goes home barring the Veto

Fact #2: Mistakes and malfunctions have been a part of reality tv since the first Survivor, yet this is the first time EVER that a competition has been re-done after a winner was declared.

Fact #3: The Veto that Janelle won was in a contest that CLEARLY the only people that would make any effort to win it are the two people nominated and to a lesser extent the HOH. However, given what the cost of winning the Veto was (seriously upsetting everyone else in the house) it stands to reason that only a person nominated would go all out. And also, the person nominated with Janelle (forgot who) knew he/she was safe so they would have no incentive to go after VEto. Therefore, the facts are that there has never been a VEto in history that was easier to win if you wanted it, and Janelle was the only person who truly needed it.

So, basically, but for a reality tv groundbreaking FIRST (competition being re-done) Janelle would've most likely been home a long time ago (unless they came up with yet another rigged Veto).

And don't argue that CG's Veto was just as easy because unlike Janelles, CG's contest did not require you to thoroughly upset the house in order to win it, just to defile yourself.

So don't take the simple
fact that I think Shakes is godlike to mean that I think he isn't an ass. -Samiam 10/12/04

08-24-06, 06:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
74. "RE: time to state the obvious"
>And also, the person nominated with Janelle (forgot
>who) knew he/she was safe so they would have no
>incentive to go after VEto.

James was the other nominee.

09-06-06, 10:17 AM (EST)
Click to EMail kary1371 Click to send private message to kary1371 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
81. "RE: time to state the obvious"
>So, basically, but for a reality tv groundbreaking FIRST (competition being re-done) Janelle would've most likely
>been home a long time ago (unless they came up with yet another rigged Veto).

That we know of.

For Survivor, there was talk about the final Tribal Council between Steph & BJ, which was a fire starting competition, it was said to have been redone.

But we wouldn't know (either way) since it's not live and they have plenty of time to fix things like that and re-do competitions if needed, so yeah it's the first time we see a re-do, the first time ever there is a re-do in reality tv? I don't think so...

08-24-06, 12:54 PM (EST)
64. "RE: A bet"
...I really don't think either one of us are eating crow here considering neither boner nor myself were anticpating the game going down like this when we made the bet.

Well, it wouldn't be called gambling if you knew the outcome, now would it??

Kind Creation of ARNutz

08-24-06, 11:22 AM (EST)
55. "Janie joins ChillTown"
Janie found the path to survival, by joining ChillTown and agreeing to split the money with Will and Boogie if she makes Final 2.

Now who would have expected that?

08-24-06, 11:52 AM (EST)
57. "RE: Janie joins ChillTown"
She's an adaptable one, that Janie.

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-24-06, 12:38 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
61. "RE: Janie joins ChillTown"
Did they mention the terms of the "split"??

08-24-06, 12:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
62. "RE: Janie joins ChillTown"
Janelle basically joined CT in week 2, and you could say technically in week 1 when she didn't nominate them. CT has been talking about splitting the money since very early in the game. (about the time the original bet was made)

08-24-06, 01:47 PM (EST)
67. "RE: Janie joins ChillTown"
But was Janie included in the split back then, or was it just Will and Booger?

08-24-06, 02:02 PM (EST)
68. "RE: Janie joins ChillTown"
Hmmm, not sure. Let's see...

The time frame was around week 4, right? Janelle was HOH and targeting Diane. She helped Boogie win POV, and made a deal to work with CT. Honestly, I do believe they discussed splitting the money with her because I remember Will explaining to Janelle how it would work. Basically he said that whoever won would just buy something from the other person, and he even gave several examples.

To be fair, Will also discussed (with Boogie, at least) splitting the money with James, Dani, and Erika too. Even CG was approached with a deal to split the winnings. Out of all of them, Will thinks that Janelle is the only one who will along with the plan.

Farmie 71 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-24-06, 01:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Farmie Click to send private message to Farmie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
65. "RE: Janie joins ChillTown"
Because of this deal, do you think that Will will somehow get himself evicted trying to leave Boogie and Janie as the final two? My thinking is that this could happen since IMO Will isn't in it for the money but for "good TV."

Farmie

08-24-06, 01:42 PM (EST)
66. "RE: Janie joins ChillTown"
I don't think Will cares about the money. In Season 2, when asked what he would do with the money if he'd win he said: "I'm just gonna blow it!"

But I think he wants to win, he considers himself the best player in BB history and a second win would confirm that, so I think he REALLY wants to win.

He is willing to share the money because winning the money is not his main objective.

08-24-06, 02:13 PM (EST)
69. "RE: Janie joins ChillTown"
>I don't think Will cares about
>the money. In Season 2,
>when asked what he would
>do with the money if
>he'd win he said: "I'm
>just gonna blow it!"
>

...If I rememmber correctly I think the exact quote was "jetskis and gold chains for all my friends!!"

08-24-06, 02:34 PM (EST)
71. "RE: Janie joins ChillTown"
I read a pre-game Will interview on another site, wish I could remember where, and Will talked about in BB2 Bunky asked him a jury question about giving part of his winnings to charity. (a memorable BB2 moment) He said this time, he planned to donate all of his winnings to various charities. Of course, he could have been lying, considering I don't think he believed he'd last to the end of BBAS.

Farmie 71 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-24-06, 02:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Farmie Click to send private message to Farmie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
72. "RE: Janie joins ChillTown"
Thanks, Kary. This is only my second season watching so I was unaware what Will said in Season 2. All I've been hearing from him this season is he wants to make "good TV."

Your reasoning about him wanting to win makes sense. From what I've seen in two seasons and read on this board, I believe he is the best player in BB history. I love watching him.

Farmie

08-24-06, 08:46 PM (EST)
75. "RE: A bet"

Au contraire, mon frere. I made no conditions to the bet, other than that James leaves before Janelle. I won the bet.

08-24-06, 08:49 PM (EST)
76. "RE: A bet"
*high fives Boner*

Woo hoo!

Buggy 5089 desperate attention whore postings

08-24-06, 09:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Buggy Click to send private message to Buggy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
77. "RE: A bet"
I have access to a deep-fryer, if anyone would like their crow extra crispy.

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

08-24-06, 09:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
78. "RE: A bet"
*chants*

BONER, BONER, BONER, BONER

Thanks Tribe!

DRONES 611 desperate attention whore postings

09-06-06, 00:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DRONES Click to send private message to DRONES Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
79. "RE: A bet"
Bump

DRONES

09-06-06, 00:45 AM (EST)
80. "RE: A bet"
I knew that this thread would resurface after tonight's eviction.

Boner,
If anyone ever doubted that you won this bet a long time ago, this should definitelly seal the deal. You rock!

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •