The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Live Feeds Tuesday 9/5"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

Queene1979 445 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-05-06, 06:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Queene1979 Click to send private message to Queene1979 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Live Feeds Tuesday 9/5"
Just thought I would start the discussion off today, today will be interesting as we have had some pretty interesting developments overnight, mainly a deal between Janelle and Erika, it looks like a go to vote out Will. All hell will break loose after the live portion of the show airs.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 9/5 Punkin 09-05-06 1
   RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 9/5 4jedi 09-05-06 2
   RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 9/5 brvnkrz 09-05-06 3
       RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 9/5 ARnutz 09-05-06 4
       RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 9/5 Savahnna 09-05-06 6
           Yes AyaK 09-05-06 8
               THX! Savahnna 09-05-06 10
 Note AyaK 09-05-06 5
   RE: Note man5996853 09-05-06 9
 RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 9/5 rolingalong 09-05-06 7
   RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 9/5 Wacko Jacko 09-05-06 11
 RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 9/5 chappi66 09-05-06 12
 RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 9/5 CattyChat 09-05-06 13
   RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 9/5 man5996853 09-05-06 14
       RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 9/5 rolingalong 09-05-06 15
           RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 9/5 abbahammer 09-05-06 16
               RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 9/5 man5996853 09-05-06 17
                   RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 9/5 4jedi 09-05-06 18
                       RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 9/5 Snidget 09-05-06 22
       RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 9/5 JoshInSGV 09-06-06 59
 RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 9/5 CutsyTootsy 09-05-06 19
 RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 9/5 CutsyTootsy 09-05-06 20
   RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 9/5 CutsyTootsy 09-05-06 21
       RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 9/5 broncofran 09-05-06 23
           RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 9/5 nailbone 09-05-06 24
 RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 9/5 AugustGirl 09-05-06 25
   RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 9/5 rolingalong 09-05-06 26
       RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 9/5 rolingalong 09-05-06 27
           RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 9/5 QueenB615 09-05-06 28
 RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 9/5 AyaK 09-05-06 29
   RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 9/5 Estee 09-05-06 30
       RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 9/5 CattyChat 09-05-06 32
 RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 9/5 Janjela 09-05-06 31
 Tonight Sucks LadyT 09-05-06 33
 Will gone waves crashing 09-05-06 34
   RE: Will gone waves crashing 09-05-06 35
   RE: Will gone waves crashing 09-05-06 36
       RE: Will gone Estee 09-05-06 38
           RE: Will gone waves crashing 09-05-06 41
 RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 9/5 CattyChat 09-05-06 37
   RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 9/5 Estee 09-05-06 39
       Afta' twelf veekz oof zlavink.. IceCat 09-05-06 43
           RE: Afta' twelf veekz oof zlavink.. Estee 09-05-06 44
   RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 9/5 engine13 09-05-06 42
 Quote of the Season CattyChat 09-05-06 40
   RE: Quote of the Season shakes the clown 09-05-06 46
       So what is going on in the house ri... QueenB615 09-05-06 49
           RE: So what is going on in the hous... yamihooked 09-05-06 54
   RE: Quote of the Season MarkP 09-05-06 47
       RE: Quote of the Season yamihooked 09-05-06 53
           RE: Quote of the Season Buggy 09-06-06 58
               RE: Quote of the Season JoshInSGV 09-06-06 60
                   RE: Quote of the Season AyaK 09-06-06 66
                       RE: Quote of the Season nailbone 09-06-06 71
 RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 9/5 nmccray 09-05-06 45
   RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 9/5 countrygirl_29 09-05-06 48
       Boogie is LOST! Undertow12345 09-05-06 50
           A few minutes ago Boogie told Jani.... Issis257 09-05-06 51
               whats the HOH schedule? Undertow12345 09-05-06 52
           RE: Boogie is LOST! rockdog 09-05-06 55
               RE: Boogie is LOST! Hooters 09-05-06 56
               RE: Boogie is LOST! zipperhead 09-06-06 68
                   RE: Boogie is LOST! nailbone 09-06-06 69
   RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 9/5 chappi66 09-05-06 57
       RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 9/5 Buggy 09-06-06 63
   RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 9/5 lifesadance 09-06-06 61
       I can't believe this but... Issis257 09-06-06 62
           RE: I can't believe this but... Miami Joe 09-06-06 65
 RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 9/5 okaychatt 09-06-06 64
   RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 9/5 AyaK 09-06-06 67
       RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 9/5 okaychatt 09-06-06 70

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Punkin 244 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-05-06, 08:12 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Punkin Click to send private message to Punkin Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 9/5"
I can't believe what I woke up at 3:30 to read at TVC this morning! :gasp: The girls have FINALLY GOT IT! And just in the nick of time. They correctly surmise that the internet viewers must have been thinking them to be idiots. They are so embarrased (and rightly so). They are mortified at their stupidity as they compare notes and realize that Chilltown has been feeding them each the same lines. Janie realizes that Will was with her 24/7 to make sure she and Erica never get together to compare notes. They've been played for suckers.

I'm hoping they can keep this revelation from the boys so we can have a lively show tonite.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

4jedi 56 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-05-06, 09:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail 4jedi Click to send private message to 4jedi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 9/5"
When I read that conversation between Erica and Jani this am I actually whooped! This is very exciting. Jani now has much to be proud about, and good for Erica for not giving up. I hope it really happens. Cannot wait to read stuff that goes on throughout the day. Thanks to all live feeders.

brvnkrz 20491 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-05-06, 09:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail brvnkrz Click to send private message to brvnkrz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 9/5"
As much as I would love Jani/Will F2, I would love to see Jani Boot Will tonight.

Fembots by Tribe: L.O.J. One for all and all for Janelle

ARnutz 13792 desperate attention whore postings

09-05-06, 10:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail ARnutz Click to send private message to ARnutz Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 9/5"
I agree! That would be one of the biggest moments of the season!

Fembots by Tribe: L.O.J., One for all, all for Janelle!

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-05-06, 10:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 9/5"
>As much as I would love
>Jani/Will F2, I would love
>to see Jani Boot Will
>tonight.

I'm so out of the loop.....is there an eviction this evening??

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

09-05-06, 10:58 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "Yes"
Live eviction tonight; finale is a week from tonight.

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-05-06, 11:11 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "THX!"
>Live eviction tonight; finale is a
>week from tonight.

Really sorry about the distraction....I saw your note after I posted about the thread getting derailed. Thx again

09-05-06, 10:39 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "Note"
This thread's gotten off in the wrong direction. PLEASE keep the discussion limited to the live feeds and speculation or reasoning, not rooting.

I agree, it will be fascinating to see whether Janelle will go along with her discussions with Erika and blindside Will, but you all know that this isn't the thread to discuss that. Please?

man5996853 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-05-06, 11:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail man5996853 Click to send private message to man5996853 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Note"
Erika was pretty convincing. I originally wondered if Erika and Boogie may have staged this little talk with janelle, but since Erika has been tossing and turning and pacing throughout the night, it seems that she is genuinely fed up with Chilltown. Also, after telling Boogie that she had given up, Boogie and Will feel much less threatened about J and E's one-on-one. Erika, despite some stupidity throughout the game, is REALLY starting to play.

What was most telling of Janie's possible decision to vote out Will was her interaction with Will throughout the night. Most other nights, she revealed everything that Erika said to her when Will asked. This morning(the very early AM), will asked Janelle quite a few times what Erika said and each time Janelle lied to him or ignored the question. She's either seriously pondering sending Will to the jury or is dead-set on it and is just playing the part.

What is Will going to do if evicted? I think that he will be completely and utterly shocked. Will he turn the jury on Janelle or respect her for her game play? I can't wait for tonight.

rolingalong 10 desperate attention whore postings

09-05-06, 10:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail rolingalong Click to send private message to rolingalong Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 9/5"
Erika can't sleep, she knows Will will try to charm Janelle...she has a tough row to hoe...I can't believe Janelle will pick Erika over Will by the way Janelle has expressed her dislike of Erika, but if she thinks about the game and leaves her feelings out of it, it's the best thing for her...unless Boogie has put Erika up to this and they will take out Janelle...

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

09-05-06, 11:40 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 9/5"
LAST EDITED ON 09-05-06 AT 11:43 AM (EST)

I seriously doubt Boogie put Erika up to it. He has no reason to do that. He is safe since he is HOH and Will is his Bro. Believe me....he wants a CT final.

Janelle does not dislike Erika as much as you think.....they are smoking buddies and seem to get along great then.

chappi66 112 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-05-06, 11:41 AM (EST)
Click to EMail chappi66 Click to send private message to chappi66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 9/5"
You know, as much as I dislike Janelle, I would definitely have a new perspective for her if she were to boot Will out tonight. If she did that, it would show me that she finally has done something worthy of being called an all-star. I can hardly wait to see what happens. Booting Will out could be the biggest upset of the game. It would be the ultimate game play. I really hope she goes for it and does not change her mind. This could be her only chance of winning. I think her and Erica in the final 2 would be a great thing. I would not be upset at all if she ultimately did win.

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-05-06, 12:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 9/5"
Sorry, AyaK, but I have to comment on this. Holy cow!!! If this is true & Janelle really votes out Will, I will be amazed, thrilled and worried all at the same time.

If she does this, I think that would be the final boost to get jury members to vote for her that maybe were formerly uber jealous of Janelle and haters. Also, I would love to see the look on Will's face when he sees his "charm" wasn't as amazing as he thinks it is.

However, I do not trust Erika one bit and don't believe she will hold up her end of the deal. Erika can't win against anyone, but the only one she thinks she can beat is Boogie. Erika claims she doesn't "scumbag," but she has really been doing it all season, especially Danielle & Kaysar.

Janelle will have a tough time beating Erika on the endurance portion of the final challenge (does that part come first?), but Janelle will easily beat Erika on any of the Q&A's - - smarts is not Erika's strong suit.

09-05-06, 12:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail man5996853 Click to send private message to man5996853 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 9/5"
I believe Erika. What's that saying...hell hath no fury like a woman scorned. If Erika believes an iota of what Janelle told her about Boogie's lies, she'll do what she can to get rid of him. Yes, Erika thinks that she might have a slightly better chance of beating Boogie, but I think that she also knows that there's little chance either way. And, since others did hate Janelle when they left, she might think that Janelle is the best option. She might be counting on Danielle's and Marcellas' votes. I actually think that Janey, if in the position, would be better off bringing Boogie. Danielle is more likely to vote for Erika than she is Boogie. Marcellas also would probably not vote for Boogie vs. Janelle but might vote for Erika vs. Janelle.

Whatever the case, I think that Erika will live up to her end of the bargain. Boogie has played with her feelings and her heart. If she realizes this, I don't think that she'll view Janelle's STRATEGICAL transgressions in nearly such a negative light. The girls have finally gotten it together. Let's just hope that Janie doesn't wimp out in a few hours. This will be the best night of, maybe, ever in Big Brother history if Will gets the boot.

09-05-06, 12:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rolingalong Click to send private message to rolingalong Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 9/5"
I cannot wait to see the body language today!!!!!!!

abbahammer 70 desperate attention whore postings

09-05-06, 01:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail abbahammer Click to send private message to abbahammer Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 9/5"
Just wait for Will to pull Janelle aside at the eleventh hour. He is amazing at last minute convincing. He has done it numerous times this season. He always talks to people last and he will do what he can to have Janelle exclusively to himself so that no one else has the ability to sway her.

But...he just might be a goner. Tonight will definitely be interesting...

Abbahammer

09-05-06, 01:25 PM (EST)
17. "RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 9/5"
Yes...he might pull her aside, but only if he believes that it is necessary. Since Janie has been lying about her conversations with Erika and Erika has been moping and "giving up", Will might think that pulling her aside at the end would make him look desperate and suspicious. I'm hoping that he thinks that he's safe.

4jedi 56 desperate attention whore postings

09-05-06, 01:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 4jedi Click to send private message to 4jedi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 9/5"
<Will might think >that pulling her aside at the end>

If I remember the posts correctly they don't know that tonight is a live eviction. This is RICH. Will might not know to do that (pull her aside).

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

09-05-06, 02:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 9/5"
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/DCForumID34/1053.shtml#9 from yesterday's live feed thresd makes me think they know.

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-06-06, 01:02 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
59. "RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 9/5"
LAST EDITED ON 09-06-06 AT 01:02 AM (EST)

I think Erika will honor her part of the deal with Janelle. The girls had a chance to compare notes. They both realize that they were manipulated to evict their own allies (ie. Marcellas, Danielle). And most importantly, they both understand that they have been targetting each other for weeks because ChillTown put them up to it. They both have made mistakes and have indirectly worked in favor of CT's agenda. I think Erika knows that she can only win second place and no matter who wins HOH, she has a spot in the Final. I would like to think that Erika wants to redeem herself after being played in such a nasty manner by Booger and go to the end with Janelle. That makes more sense to me than dumping Janelle and taking Boogie to the end, only to look like a bigger idiot than she already does.

CutsyTootsy 1795 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Herbal Healing Drugs Endorser"

09-05-06, 01:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CutsyTootsy Click to send private message to CutsyTootsy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 9/5"
Erika is the only one up. She's making coffee and wandering around the house.

09-05-06, 01:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CutsyTootsy Click to send private message to CutsyTootsy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 9/5"
Now we have flames. Good morning?

09-05-06, 01:59 PM (EST)
21. "RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 9/5"
Guess not- the feeds are back and all four are of people sleeping. No sign of Erika.

broncofran 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-05-06, 03:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail broncofran Click to send private message to broncofran Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 9/5"
So it sounds like they already had the POV? Does that mean Janelle won POV?

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

09-05-06, 03:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 9/5"
Yep.

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

09-05-06, 03:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 9/5"
Erika was taking a shower, everyone else sleeping. We had extended flames, and now all 4 HGs are in the HOH. Looks like a lockdown.

Boogie asked if anyone confirmed it was a live show tonight. No one seems to know.

09-05-06, 03:39 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 9/5"
where is janelle

09-05-06, 03:44 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 9/5"
think i found her under the green blanket maybe? the silence must be killing Erika, I know it is me...she has waited so long for someone to get up and now nothing..ugh!

QueenB615 36 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-05-06, 05:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail QueenB615 Click to send private message to QueenB615 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 9/5"
So what is happening in the house right now? I am hoping Will does not get time to work his magic on Janelle. I want to see the excitement when he goes home tonight!

09-05-06, 05:12 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 9/5"
Last night, Erika made a point that Will can't be trusted because of how he lied to Janelle about Marci and Howie, and Janelle agreed.

Today, Janelle (clearly still thinking about last night's conversation) asked Will why he's called Dr. Evil. Will starts to ask her why she thinks he is -- then says (unprompted) to look what happened to Marci and Howie; if he's crossed, he'll get you back.

The HGs (or at least Will & Boogie) have figured out that the show ends in one week from today. Will wants to know if it's a bad sign ratings-wise that the show is ending early. And Will is nervous about the way things are going in the house:

Will: "After all that's been going on today, I'm so nervous about tonight."
Boogie: "We won't have any time to reset, so plan on the good, and if it's bad it doesn't matter."

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings

09-05-06, 06:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 9/5"
Will wants to know if it's a bad sign ratings-wise that the show is ending early.

You just had to know Will would get there first.

I'd love to see him ask Julie about the ratings during the exit interview. She might take three minutes to reboot from that one alone. Assuming she's willing to speak to him at all -- he's committed major sins, y'know. Right, Jules?

09-05-06, 07:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 9/5"
Now, that would be hilarious. It's a shame that Chenbot is such a horrible host, if she had any wit & sense of humor she could tell Will that his producing skills are as good as Boogie's romancing skills.

Well, I've been MIA from the feeds for most of yesterday & today, but I just caught Erika & Janelle primping in the exercise room and both are anxious to send Will to sequester & feel the feedsters have probably been so frustrated with them for not talking sooner & finding out what CT were up to (yah). It really does seem that Erika & Janelle are both fully on board to take each other to the finals and take care of the evil Will & Boogie that did them both so wrong.

I can't wait, I am now very excited & have confidence in Erika. Janelle should tell Will something about, "Well, Will, you told both me . . . and Erika, apparently . . . that you would happily take yourself out & go to sequester to work on the jury, bye bye Dr. Delicious, time to earn your keep!"

Janjela 2 desperate attention whore postings

09-05-06, 07:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Janjela Click to send private message to Janjela Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 9/5"
LAST EDITED ON 09-05-06 AT 07:18 PM (EST)

Janelle and Erica are really looking forward to tonight. They were in the workout room together talking about how it is going to go down. Erica related what she will say for her final words. She's going to say how she knows Janelle will make the best decision. Based on the way they were talking, Will is OUT tonight.

They were also talking about how America has been calling them idiots and it's about time they woke up. So true!

Later, Erica walked through the bathroom and one of the guys said, "how's it going?" She said, "fine, ready to go home." I'm a huge Janelle fan, but I'm happy that Erica will get the last laugh tonite!

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings

09-05-06, 07:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "Tonight Sucks"
I hate Erika

waves crashing 39 desperate attention whore postings

09-05-06, 09:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail waves%20crashing Click to send private message to waves%20crashing Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "Will gone"
Feeds came back for a few minutes, and Will is gone. Janie and Erika were out talking in the backyard, laughing about the look on Boogie's face when Will was voted out.

BB announced a lockdown inside and the girls went in. Boogie isn't talking to them, and they aren't talking to Boogie. Gee, poor Boogs.

Now back to flames.

09-05-06, 09:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail waves%20crashing Click to send private message to waves%20crashing Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Will gone"
Feeds back again. Erika says "He must be going crazy in that diary room!"

Focused on Janie, looking at Will's black-and-white picture.

The girls are talking about CT's various machinations, why they threw various competitions. And how they really should not have thrown that last POV!

09-05-06, 09:24 PM (EST)
36. "RE: Will gone"
Erika says "I guess Boogie just wants to live in the diary room now!" :-D

09-05-06, 09:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Will gone"
He's just waiting for his identical twin to arrive so they can update before the switch.

09-05-06, 09:34 PM (EST)
41. "RE: Will gone"
>He's just waiting for his identical twin to arrive so they can update before the switch.

Okay, first I laughed at that. Then I thought about the idea of there being two Boogies. Shiver me timbers! :-O

09-05-06, 09:29 PM (EST)
37. "RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 9/5"
So, how does this 3-part HoH comp work? At first I thought since E won the endurance, she would choose who to take, but now I'm thinking there is still a chance for Janelle?

Janie & Erika are talking in the kitchen while Boogie is in DR & it sounds as though both are on the same page. Erika keeps talking like she's done with Boogie & CT's manipulation (I hope so).

Let me tell you, I would be afraid to be in the same house as Boogie without Will or anyone else to keep him in check, he is an unstable, creepy person.

Do they do part 2 of the HoH tonight or another day? Sorry for the questions, but last season was the first time I watched BB & I can't remember how the final HoH sequence played out in real time.

09-05-06, 09:32 PM (EST)
39. "RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 9/5"
I'd guess tomorrow -- the inside lockdown probably means the very frustrated competition staff is breaking down the volcano and setting up for the next competition. And given the way endurance runs typically go, they probably thought they could start around midnight BB time and hold the thing in the morning. When the players break the schedule, ignore it and proceed as planned.

IceCat 17313 desperate attention whore postings

09-05-06, 09:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail IceCat Click to send private message to IceCat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "Afta' twelf veekz oof zlavink.."

... in ze volcano lab producink a mazterpiece of plaztah oof Paris geniuz!

3 louzy ztinkink minootz oof zkreen time!

It vaz nevah like zis at Peenemünde!

09-05-06, 09:40 PM (EST)
44. "RE: Afta' twelf veekz oof zlavink.."
I told them: they had to make it up as a giant pair of pants!

engine13 24 desperate attention whore postings

09-05-06, 09:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail engine13 Click to send private message to engine13 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 9/5"
Well they should be doing it tonight...BUT they probably were NOT banking on the first part ending in like 5 minutes...so my guess is that they...the props people are not ready yet..just a thought.

09-05-06, 09:33 PM (EST)
40. "Quote of the Season"
Janelle: "Will always said he was the fox, I was the bunny. Who's the bunny now, biyitch!?!?!"

Love it!!!

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings

09-05-06, 09:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "RE: Quote of the Season"
>Janelle: "Will always said he
>was the fox, I was
>the bunny. Who's the
>bunny now, biyitch!?!?!"
>

Janelle is still the bunny, its just that the fox changed from Will to Erika.

And now instead of Will whispering strategy into Janelle's ear its Erika doing it.

To use an analogy, Janelle is like a big, meaty braindead offensive lineman on a football team. For awhile Will was her quarterback, pointing out blocking patterns and sending the big strong lineman out to knock down opposing players. But, then janelle got traded to another team and now she is still the big braindead lineman, only now Erika is her quarterback.

QueenB615 36 desperate attention whore postings

09-05-06, 10:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail QueenB615 Click to send private message to QueenB615 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "So what is going on in the house right now?"
What is happening on the live feeds? I am sure Boogie is going to be absolutely ridiculous. He is so disgusting. I hope these girls give his ##### the boot ASAP.

yamihooked 169 desperate attention whore postings

09-05-06, 10:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail yamihooked Click to send private message to yamihooked Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
54. "RE: So what is going on in the house right now?"
Boogie is the new James. Is his head gonna assplode?

MarkP 318 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-05-06, 09:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MarkP Click to send private message to MarkP Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "RE: Quote of the Season"
I will say this - it is pretty amusing that Janie and Erika are talking now and so proud of how they compared notes and ousted Will....is it me or did these 2 not have plenty of time to do this before last night?! The sleep for half the day every day you would think at some point they would have spoken to each other. For weeks they wanted nothing more than each other out of the house and now they are Einstein? I give Janie credit for finally waking up and making a great move - I had lost all faith in her....but these 2 have got to get off their high horses or it is going to be some horrible live feeds for the next week.

yamihooked 169 desperate attention whore postings

09-05-06, 10:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail yamihooked Click to send private message to yamihooked Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
53. "RE: Quote of the Season"
For the last few weeks, Janelle hasn't really been working to kick out Erika, at least not that I saw. Same with Erika, at least lately.

Yes, they did put each up on the block, but even Janelle said she didn't take it personally.

Regardless, even if two people are working to eliminate each other, over time the equation changes. The reasons you need one person to go this week doesn't necessarily exist next week, even if they are still there.

Buggy 5089 desperate attention whore postings

09-06-06, 00:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Buggy Click to send private message to Buggy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
58. "RE: Quote of the Season"
Wrong.
Janie has been trying to get Er out, but that's mostly because Will convinced janie that Erika hated her, and he would never let Janie out of his sight so the girls could talk.

The Fox didn't want his Bunny to go to another team.

Janie woke up!

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-06-06, 01:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
60. "RE: Quote of the Season"
Yup! What Buggy said.

That was the whole point of Operation Double Date. Will would work on Janelle, while Booger worked on Erika. The goal was to continue to pit both women against each other. I do think that CT's lies caught up to them, which is why Will got evicted and Boogie is in such a predicament. Erika may have actually earned her keep as an all-star for saving herself at the 11th hour. Great job for both Erika and Janelle for redeeming themselves and getting the CT boys out of the house. Well... that's assuming that they're able to get rid of Mike in the final HOH competition.

09-06-06, 10:32 AM (EST)
66. "RE: Quote of the Season"
>I do think that CT's lies caught up to them,
>which is why Will got evicted and Boogie is in
>such a predicament.

Actually, I think Will was a victim of Mike's unwillingness to keep showmancing Erika.

09-06-06, 03:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
71. "RE: Quote of the Season"
That certainly didn't help. But they used the same terms, like "ninja", to both women upon their "membership" into ChillTown, and that's what the gals focused on when the light clicked on.

nmccray 1 desperate attention whore postings

09-05-06, 09:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nmccray Click to send private message to nmccray Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 9/5"
So what did Boogie mean when he said "Julie, remember Richard Hatch?" And then he said that either Janelle or Erika had to take him to the final two? Is he saying that he caught someone cheating???

countrygirl_29 134 desperate attention whore postings

09-05-06, 09:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail countrygirl_29 Click to send private message to countrygirl_29 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 9/5"
LAST EDITED ON 09-05-06 AT 09:52 PM (EST)

Nope, he is saying that the only sure way for them to win is to pull a "Richard Hatch" and take the most hated person to the F2. Meaning they have to take him.

Undertow12345 376 desperate attention whore postings

09-05-06, 10:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Undertow12345 Click to send private message to Undertow12345 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "Boogie is LOST!"
He looks like a little kid who has lost his daddy at Disneyland and is walking around about to cry~!
GOD I am loving this!

He is trying to do some magic..but he is a amature and has none of Wills charm and wit and charisma. The girls are going to play with him like big mean cats with a dying mouse on a string.

This guy is so toast. he better win both the next comps.
He looks rattled enough he might not even get out of bed.

Issis257 68 desperate attention whore postings

09-05-06, 10:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Issis257 Click to send private message to Issis257 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
51. "A few minutes ago Boogie told Jani..."
Boogie just told Jani that he believes that Will had developed real feelings for her, that he had a chance to say stuff to his GF and did not and that that was a ballsy move on Jani's part to get Will out and to not believe Ericka when she says she's OK with second place...oh boy!

Undertow12345 376 desperate attention whore postings

09-05-06, 10:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Undertow12345 Click to send private message to Undertow12345 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
52. "whats the HOH schedule?"
Is there another tonight?
any ideas?

rockdog 99 desperate attention whore postings

09-05-06, 11:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rockdog Click to send private message to rockdog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
55. "RE: Boogie is LOST!"
Now he is the dumb white trash house guest. I would love to see E and J jumping up and down laughing at him.

Hooters 31 desperate attention whore postings

09-05-06, 11:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Hooters Click to send private message to Hooters Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
56. "RE: Boogie is LOST!"
Hey Boogie.......SUPERBOWL.....SUPERBOWL......SUPERBOWL!!!!!!!

zipperhead 3442 desperate attention whore postings

09-06-06, 11:37 AM (EST)
Click to EMail zipperhead Click to send private message to zipperhead Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
68. "RE: Boogie is LOST!"
It wasn't that bad of a trick, actually. If Janelle hadn't lost her concentration, then she and Erika would have had to argue with each other about who would let go first. This, of course, would have reopened the split between them a little bit.

However, Janie let go when she shouldn't have and now she has to scramble to win two comps.

09-06-06, 12:17 PM (EST)
69. "RE: Boogie is LOST!"
then she and Erika would have had to argue with each other about who would let go first.

They had an agreement that if Booger went out early, then Erika would hold on for a bit, but then let go within the first hour...IF she planned on keeping her agreement to take Janelle to F2.

But since Janelle messed up and let go, that became a moot point.

chappi66 112 desperate attention whore postings

09-05-06, 11:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chappi66 Click to send private message to chappi66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
57. "RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 9/5"
In the final 3 Survivor endurance competition between Richard, Rudy and Kelly. Richard sat out on purpose after the first 5 or 10 minutes or so to let Rudy and Kelly fight it out. And as Countrygirl said, he was pretty sure that either one of them would take him to the final 2.

If Boogie thinks he can compare himself to Richard Hatch, he is in a damn dream world. I would not take Boogie just for that reason. He is a cocky little jerk and would not have gotten that far if it were not for Will. I hope they stick to their girl alliance and take each other to the f2

Buggy 5089 desperate attention whore postings

09-06-06, 08:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Buggy Click to send private message to Buggy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
63. "RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 9/5"
In Survivor it wasn't a 3-part comp either.

lifesadance 0 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "New Member"

09-06-06, 01:31 AM (EST)
Click to EMail lifesadance Click to send private message to lifesadance Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
61. "RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 9/5"
In season 1 of Survivor, Richard did the same thing. During the final immunity challenge, he jumped down, leaving the other two (Rudy and Kelly) up on a log while he rested and ate oranges. His reasoning was that whoever won immunity would take him to the final 2 assuming that they would win over Richard because Richard was not well liked.

Mike figured the same thing. Why stand up there all night long? He thinks that Erika or Janelle will take him to the final 2 assuming that he is not well liked and no one would vote for him.

Issis257 68 desperate attention whore postings

09-06-06, 02:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Issis257 Click to send private message to Issis257 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
62. "I can't believe this but..."
I miss Will already!!! It's going to be a long week without him... Is it wrong to feel this way?? LOL!!!!!

Miami Joe 63 desperate attention whore postings

09-06-06, 09:06 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Miami%20Joe Click to send private message to Miami%20Joe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
65. "RE: I can't believe this but..."
Hey Boogie, Toiletbowl Baby!!!!!, Yeah!!!! ToiletBowl!!!!!

That is exactly where Howie will shove your crying face when you get to the sequester house on Friday morning.

CBS, please, please, you need to show a lot more footage of what happens in the sequester house starting today when Will gets there.

It will be a BIG PARTY!!!!!, when everyone sees Will coming in and Boggie in a couple more days!!!!

Right now it does not matter If Janelle gets first or second place, since in most people eyes by kicking Will out of the game she is the new undisputed BB All Star champion!!!

Nobody can really argue this now. Not even the Janelle haters.

Does anyone know at what time will the second HOH comp start today?

GO JANIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-06-06, 08:45 AM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
64. "RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 9/5"
I'm thoroughly enjoying the apoplexy of the LOW supporters. Taken out by a bird brain. Who knew?

LOJ forever. (Even though she's listening to Erika instead of Will.)

Based on Erika's latest mind game play, she might be a contender for winner over Janelle's awesome competition wins. Erika's won her share of critical POVs and HOHs as well as played puppeteer.

I hope not, but it's a possibility.

Oh, and the look on Boogie's face? Absolutely, positively, undeniably PRICELESS!!!!

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

09-06-06, 10:56 AM (EST)
67. "RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 9/5"
Boogie's thought (spoken to the Net last night) was that Erika would see that she couldn't win against someone (Janelle) who won nine competitions. He gave Janelle credit for a "smart move" for voting Will out and said the jury would see it the same way.

He also talked about how Will made the game entertaining.

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-06-06, 03:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
70. "RE: Live Feeds Tuesday 9/5"
<Erika would see that she couldn't win against someone (Janelle) who won nine competitions.

Yep. Erika has a better chance against Boogie.

Is Janelle continuing to work Erika on F2? She needs to follow Will's tactics and never let her out of her sight.

Here's hoping for a Janelle HOH when it REALLY counts.

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •