The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Live Feeds Sunday 9/3"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

Queene1979 445 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-03-06, 11:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Queene1979 Click to send private message to Queene1979 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Live Feeds Sunday 9/3"
This is gonna be a boring day in the house, Will will continue to manipulate Janelle into voting to evict Erika.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Live Feeds Sunday 9/3 Savahnna 09-03-06 1
   RE: Live Feeds Sunday 9/3 yamihooked 09-03-06 46
 RE: Live Feeds Sunday 9/3 DrKegel 09-03-06 2
   RE: Live Feeds Sunday 9/3 Savahnna 09-03-06 3
       RE: Live Feeds Sunday 9/3 MarkP 09-03-06 4
           RE: Live Feeds Sunday 9/3 kary1371 09-03-06 5
               RE: Live Feeds Sunday 9/3 Savahnna 09-03-06 8
                   RE: Live Feeds Sunday 9/3 kary1371 09-03-06 9
           RE: Live Feeds Sunday 9/3 Savahnna 09-03-06 6
           RE: Live Feeds Sunday 9/3 Wacko Jacko 09-03-06 7
               RE: Live Feeds Sunday 9/3 Savahnna 09-03-06 12
               RE: Live Feeds Sunday 9/3 true 09-03-06 15
                   RE: Live Feeds Sunday 9/3 vennui 09-03-06 40
                       RE: Live Feeds Sunday 9/3 yamihooked 09-03-06 45
                           RE: Live Feeds Sunday 9/3 vennui 09-04-06 56
               RE: Live Feeds Sunday 9/3 MarkP 09-03-06 16
                   RE: Live Feeds Sunday 9/3 kary1371 09-03-06 18
                       RE: Live Feeds Sunday 9/3 Buggy 09-03-06 23
   RE: Live Feeds Sunday 9/3 true 09-03-06 10
       RE: Live Feeds Sunday 9/3 kary1371 09-03-06 13
   RE: Live Feeds Sunday 9/3 Buggy 09-03-06 14
       RE: Live Feeds Sunday 9/3 kary1371 09-03-06 17
       RE: Live Feeds Sunday 9/3 MarkP 09-03-06 19
           RE: Live Feeds Sunday 9/3 Buggy 09-03-06 24
               RE: Live Feeds Sunday 9/3 MarkP 09-03-06 26
                   RE: Live Feeds Sunday 9/3 Buggy 09-03-06 29
                       RE: Live Feeds Sunday 9/3 MarkP 09-03-06 30
                           RE: Live Feeds Sunday 9/3 man5996853 09-03-06 36
                               RE: Live Feeds Sunday 9/3 Buggy 09-03-06 37
                               RE: Live Feeds Sunday 9/3 justsaynototoughlove 09-03-06 38
                                   RE: Live Feeds Sunday 9/3 justsaynototoughlove 09-03-06 39
                                       RE: Live Feeds Sunday 9/3 CattyChat 09-03-06 41
                                           RE: Live Feeds Sunday 9/3 justsaynototoughlove 09-04-06 51
                               But... AyaK 09-04-06 47
                                   RE: But... Buggy 09-04-06 53
                                       RE: But... true 09-04-06 57
                               RE: Live Feeds Sunday 9/3 MarkP 09-04-06 50
                                   RE: Live Feeds Sunday 9/3 Buggy 09-04-06 52
                   RE: Live Feeds Sunday 9/3 true 09-03-06 34
               RE: Live Feeds Sunday 9/3 MarkP 09-03-06 27
                   RE: Live Feeds Sunday 9/3 Buggy 09-03-06 28
       RE: Live Feeds Sunday 9/3 CattyChat 09-03-06 21
       RE: Live Feeds Sunday 9/3 tvpam 09-03-06 42
           RE: Live Feeds Sunday 9/3 Buggy 09-03-06 43
           RE: Live Feeds Sunday 9/3 AyaK 09-04-06 48
               RE: Live Feeds Sunday 9/3 Buggy 09-04-06 54
                   RE: Live Feeds Sunday 9/3 AyaK 09-04-06 55
 RE: Live Feeds Sunday 9/3 kary1371 09-03-06 11
 RE: Live Feeds Sunday 9/3 kary1371 09-03-06 20
 RE: Live Feeds Sunday 9/3 kary1371 09-03-06 22
   RE: Live Feeds Sunday 9/3 maryellennaco 09-03-06 25
       RE: Live Feeds Sunday 9/3 foonermints 09-03-06 33
 RE: Live Feeds Sunday 9/3 DrKegel 09-03-06 31
   RE: Live Feeds Sunday 9/3 MarkP 09-03-06 32
       RE: Live Feeds Sunday 9/3 Wacko Jacko 09-03-06 35
 RE: Live Feeds Sunday 9/3 true 09-03-06 44
   RE: Live Feeds Sunday 9/3 AyaK 09-04-06 49
 Late night discussions AyaK 09-04-06 58

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-03-06, 12:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Live Feeds Sunday 9/3"
I'm pretty sure this has been discussed somewhere...but it just occurred to me......wouldn't Janelle be a "hero" on the jury if she was the first one to vote out CT??
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

yamihooked 169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-03-06, 11:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail yamihooked Click to send private message to yamihooked Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
46. "RE: Live Feeds Sunday 9/3"
She might, but if she voted out Will, he'd have a week to work on the jury to get votes for Boogie.

DrKegel 430 desperate attention whore postings

09-03-06, 12:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DrKegel Click to send private message to DrKegel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Live Feeds Sunday 9/3"

(waiting impatiently for the hamsters to get up)

It really is going to be more of the same except for this -

I don't think it's been discussed about what Will's plan is to prevent Ho-ho-ho Janie Bird brain from winning HOH.

Now he has it both ways, Boogie would pick him and Janie obviously would do anything for him ... and I mean anything. But is he going to try to convince her winning the HOH would be bad strategically? He can't outright sabotage her. He could get her looped before the competition I suppose. That is, if BB allows alcohol. We know Janie drinks too much.

Is Will just going to sit back and watch Boogie and his ho battle it out? Or will he try this plan out to convince Janelle to show his abject domination over her?

09-03-06, 12:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Live Feeds Sunday 9/3"
This has the potential to get moderatly interesting (to me)...IF Erika had the backbone to talk Janelle into voting Will out...and JAnelle had the backbone to do it...

The only other thing I'd enjoy watching.....would be Erika speaking out loud how dumb she was to get rid of Daneille....and to watch Danielle lose her forgiving streak towards Erika when she arrived at the sequester house. Doubt either's ever gonna happen....

MarkP 318 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-03-06, 12:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MarkP Click to send private message to MarkP Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Live Feeds Sunday 9/3"
Has Erika offered yet to take Janie to the finals if Erika keeps her and then wins the next competition? I know there is zero chance of Janie agreeing to it (since she would have to send Will home), but Erika has to offer it right? If anything it would give Jani something to think about - if she could trust Erika then that most likley would be her ticket to the finals (I doubt Boogie beats BOTH of them in the final competions) and her best chance to win it all. Problem with that scenerio is #1 she has to trsut Erika and #2 she has to send Will home (in other words, forget it!).

kary1371 631 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-03-06, 12:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kary1371 Click to send private message to kary1371 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Live Feeds Sunday 9/3"
Yes Erika has told Janie that if she keeps her it's them both for final 2, but Janie said, You're going to take Boogie! Erika said no I promise on my mom's head...

In that conversation, she also told Janie that Will has been complaining that Janie is ruining his life.

Will had to do damage controle after that conversation.

09-03-06, 01:01 PM (EST)
8. "RE: Live Feeds Sunday 9/3"

>Will had to do damage control

HE could make a lot more money doing that for a living than injecting Botox. Heaven knows he's had enough practice.

09-03-06, 01:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail kary1371 Click to send private message to kary1371 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Live Feeds Sunday 9/3"
For sure!

09-03-06, 12:59 PM (EST)
6. "RE: Live Feeds Sunday 9/3"
exactly...she can't trust Erika...and chances are good she would never send Will home. Geesch...don't these guys ever tire of each other. How long can she keep her head filled with stars??

I find it hard to believe that she doesn't realize that has a better shot at the numero uno final with Booger or Erika. Most of them still think WIll's not a bad guy....at least that's the impression I got...that they mostly have it in for Mike...

I just don't know.

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

09-03-06, 12:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Live Feeds Sunday 9/3"
So Janelle won PV. She would be stupid not to vote out Erkia. She would then be left with Mike and Erika as her other housemates. No way either of them tkaes her to the finals. On the other had if Janelle wins HOH, she could take Erika to the finals with her and I think Janelle could beat her in a vote off. I guess it would not be too stupid but by leaving Boogie and Erika she forces herself to win the HOH next.

09-03-06, 01:05 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Live Feeds Sunday 9/3"
>So Janelle won PV. She
>would be stupid not to
>vote out Erkia. She
>would then be left with
>Mike and Erika as her
>other housemates. No way
>either of them tkaes her
>to the finals. On
>the other had if Janelle
>wins HOH, she could take
>Erika to the finals with
>her and I think Janelle
>could beat her in a
>vote off. I guess
>it would not be too
>stupid but by leaving Boogie
>and Erika she forces herself
>to win the HOH next.

Depends on how much she wants the #1 shot in the finals. If she stays with E and M...and wins HOH...she goes against either of them. IF she doesn't win HOH...she probably goes. Where as if she keeps WIll and goes to the finals with him....her chances of winning the whole enchilata are reduced. I think we're kind of saying the same thing I guess

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-03-06, 01:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Live Feeds Sunday 9/3"
She has to win HOH either way.

Boogie wins, he takes Erika or Will over Jani.

Will wins, he takes Boogie over Jani.

Jani doesn't trust Erika to keep her promise, and she's on to something because Erika told Boogie that she would lose Janelle's jury vote when she takes Boogie to the end, she'd lose Boogie if she took Jani. Erika would have to either betray her alliance to Boogie, or break her deal with Jani if she wins final HOH. What Erika should do is make a deal with Jani to throw the final HOH comp, since both Boogie and Jani would take her over the other at the end anyway. Erika knows she's playing for second place.

Jani is in the same spot that Will was in when he would have been the lone voter this week. Will was going to keep Jani despite the fact that Erika would be easier for him to beat at final 2. He was going to evict Erika instead because he trusts that Jani would take him to the end, over Boogie, and he thinks Erika would be harder to beat in the final HOH comp. So he gets to finals with either Boogie or Jani, but not Erika.

Jani is in the same spot. Erika is harder to beat in an endurance comp, but easier to beat in the finals. Problem is, she has to win that comp to get to the finals.

vennui 694 desperate attention whore postings

09-03-06, 07:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail vennui Click to send private message to vennui Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: Live Feeds Sunday 9/3"

Has anyone every considered that men are Janelle's life. She is a Cocktail waitress. Sucking up to all men is necessary to her lively hood. She is good at games involving memory because she needs that for her job. Has anyone once considered that Big Brother is designing challenges that are her forte . Recognizing parts of people is another aspect of her getting tips. She needs to know her customers.

I believe BB has been trying to slant the game towards Janelle all season. NO one knows What POV's or HOH Competitions are ahead of time . Since these are all-Stars they have stats on their previous behaviors so the comps are crafted accordingly.

I believe the final four have been carefully led to this point.

yamihooked 169 desperate attention whore postings

09-03-06, 11:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail yamihooked Click to send private message to yamihooked Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: Live Feeds Sunday 9/3"
Everyone has an equal chance at memorizing the details of the houseguests used in the challenges.

A lot of the challenges have been endurance or a race, such as the doll finding race that Janelle won that caused James to be evicted.

Other than memory, physical, endurance, and giving up of privileges, there's not a whole lot of options for competitions. They seem to have spread the challenges around the available topics.

I guess you are suggesting that the memory challenges should be about movie trivia? Or that they should be exclusively endurance or physical challenges? Maybe they should all be playing charades instead?

Please, find a valid complaint or go post your bias complaints in the I Hate Big Brother forum.

vennui 694 desperate attention whore postings

09-04-06, 10:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail vennui Click to send private message to vennui Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
56. "RE: Live Feeds Sunday 9/3"
Oh goody I have been singed. I take it you like Janelle. I Don’t , but that is another story. All I am suggesting is that BB crafts the games to the strengths of the preferred players . Ratings are everything BB is certainly going to try to strengthen them. Since this was an All-Star game and the players were selected by the fans they all came in with rankings. I am postulating that a certain amount thought is being put in to selecting or creating comps to keep those ratings up.

As to being bias. Every post on here is bias otherwise why bother! I am sorry I struck a nerve by suggesting ( as others have ) that Janelle is receiving special consideration. This is not a social science experiment with the BB scientists watching our little hamsters with benign interest . They are interacting with an eye to making a good show.

Well , I am going to take my smoldering person out to my studio to get some weaving done. I apologize if I was off topic ,but I didn’t curse or call names. If we can’t disagree here it sure isn’t a forum.

Click to EMail MarkP Click to send private message to MarkP Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Live Feeds Sunday 9/3"
>it would not be too
>stupid but by leaving Boogie
>and Erika she forces herself
>to win the HOH next.
>

Is there really any chance Will or Boogie don't take each other to the finals?? I doubt that...with that said, the ONLY way Janie is not forced to win HOH is to trust Erika's word. Will she do that - no way. She has proved time and time again that aside from winning competitions she is a horrible player.

09-03-06, 01:19 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Live Feeds Sunday 9/3"
In her place I wouldn't trust Erika. No matter what she HAS to win HOH to be in the finals, regardless of who would be left. If Erika is there, she has to compete against two, if Will is there she only needs to compete against Boggie...

Buggy 5089 desperate attention whore postings

09-03-06, 01:34 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Buggy Click to send private message to Buggy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Live Feeds Sunday 9/3"
Exactly!

09-03-06, 01:02 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Live Feeds Sunday 9/3"
But is he
>going to try to convince
>her winning the HOH would
>be bad strategically? He can't
>outright sabotage her. He could
>get her looped before the
>competition I suppose. That is,
>if BB allows alcohol. We
>know Janie drinks too much.

>Or will he try this
>plan out to convince Janelle
>to show his abject domination
>over her?

Where did you get that plan? If anything, the reason that Will wanted to keep Jani over Erika, despite Erika being easier to beat final 2, is because he trusts that Jani will take him to the end over Boogie. If Will has Jani and Boogie taking him to the end, he can continue his winless streak, AND he can avoid being the bad guy by having to evict either Jani or Boogie. Either way, it gets him to the final 2.

Do you mean he is planning to convince Jani to lose final HOH and promise her that he'll take her over Boogie if he wins, or that Boogie would take her over Will, just so he can screw her over for fun? Sorry, but Will isn't that stupid.

09-03-06, 01:13 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Live Feeds Sunday 9/3"
>Where did you get that plan? If anything, the reason
>that Will wanted to keep Jani over Erika, despite Erika
>being easier to beat final 2, is because he
>trusts that Jani will take him to the end over
>Boogie. If Will has Jani and Boogie taking him
>to the end, he can continue his winless streak, AND
>he can avoid being the bad guy by having to
>evict either Jani or Boogie. Either way, it gets
>him to the final 2.
>
>Do you mean he is planning to convince Jani to lose
>final HOH and promise her that he'll take her over
>Boogie if he wins, or that Boogie would take her
>over Will, just so he can screw her over for
>fun? Sorry, but Will isn't that stupid.

I have heard or read anywhere that Will wanted to do that, but I agree with you, he has good odds with both of them and if he does anything it will be to be in Janie's ear to make really sure she keeps him over Boogie if she wins.

W&J awake spoke a little, seem to be trying to get back to sleep.

09-03-06, 01:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Buggy Click to send private message to Buggy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Live Feeds Sunday 9/3"

I don't think it's been discussed about what Will's plan is to prevent Ho-ho-ho Janie Bird brain from winning HOH.

Are you kidding me?
I think he's gonna throw it, Will goes final 2 no matter what, and he knows the kind of competitor Janelle is, she won't just give up to Chilltown.
She wants to win, she isn't going to let Boogie sit in her seat without a fight.

I'm sure if Boogie wins, Will is happy to sit next to him, but Will also knows it would make great TV to have himself and Janie in the final two.
Will thinks he wins either way, and maybe he does.

Boogie got played by Will as much as everyone else in the House.
Will has been working to cut Boog's side alliance ( Erika) out, while keeping his side alliance ( Janelle) with him.
Would he cut Boogie loose? We won't know because Will won't have to make that call, he'll let Janie and Boogie battle it out, and both would take him to the end.

And everyone who thought Janie was stupid for teaming up with Will? Looks like it took her to final 3, with a good chance at facing the jury.
I don't see James sitting there.

17. "RE: Live Feeds Sunday 9/3"
I agree with you Buggy

09-03-06, 01:20 PM (EST)
19. "RE: Live Feeds Sunday 9/3"

>
>And everyone who thought Janie was
>stupid for teaming up with
>Will? Looks like it
>took her to final 3,
>with a good chance at
>facing the jury.
>I don't see James sitting there.
>
Winning competitions took her to the final 3, certainly not Will. Her stupidy will be proven (to those who have not seen it already) when she either doesn't make the final 2 or she loses to Will in the finals.

09-03-06, 01:43 PM (EST)
24. "RE: Live Feeds Sunday 9/3"
LAST EDITED ON 09-03-06 AT 01:44 PM (EST)

Oh ya, she's stupid like a Fox.
Will kept her and she carried him. As long as Janie was stil in the game, there was someone with a bigger target than Will, and as long as Will was still in there was a target other than Janie.

He trusts her, so much that he has been either hoping or throwing it her way for weeks.

Should she have teamed up with Dani? I doubt Janie would be in the end if she had. Erika? Please, no one can trust that floater, and Janie knew it.

Will has been her best chance to get to the finals for awhile, she may have been swayed by his charm, but he has still been her best bet. Will manipulated her, but he also hasn't betrayed her, and now she is final 3.

Tell me again how stupid she was to trust him.

And Shakes isn't going to let you in his club

09-03-06, 02:12 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Live Feeds Sunday 9/3"
>
>Tell me again how stupid she
>was to trust him.
>
Lets see - Janelle got put up how many weeks and would have been 100% gone if not for winning POV. How many times did Will save her by voting for someone other than her? NONE...oh thats right - she won POV so she could not get voted out. The formular is simple - win POV and HOH comps and you can not get voted out. So now we are to give Will the credit for helping Jani win the POVs? As Will proved when he won it all, he has no interest in winning ANY comps - he begs out and lets the others fight for it (he certainly didn't help Jani win - and the one time Boogie helped her that was even questionalbe). Will is a genius - he not only gets Janie to think he is helping her he gets the viewers to believe it. On the flip side, Will made sure countless times that everyone looked at Janie as a threat (thus keeping the attention off himself)- that is HELPING her? Did Janie once go around telling people that Will has got to go? I must have missed that. Again, trusting Will was not what brought her to the final 3, winning competitions is. Lets see her LOSE a competition - then we will see just how smart is was trusting Will.

09-03-06, 02:48 PM (EST)
29. "RE: Live Feeds Sunday 9/3"
I think you are saying two different things in your posts and I'm not following your train of thought.

Yes, she won the comps, how does that make her stupid?

Lets see her LOSE a competition - then we will see just how smart is was trusting Will.

This makes no sense. She's stupid because she won the comps, but she'd be smart if she lost? I am not following you at at all.

You can keep calling her stupid all day, I don't care if you think she is stupid, the fact remains that she is final 3, through both how she played the competitions and who she aligned with.

I fail to see how keeping Will in the game has hurt her in the long run. All those people who told her to get rid of Will, are gone.

09-03-06, 03:15 PM (EST)
30. "RE: Live Feeds Sunday 9/3"
LAST EDITED ON 09-03-06 AT 03:29 PM (EST)

>I think you are saying two
>different things in your posts
>and I'm not following your
>train of thought.

Let me try again. You are saying she was not stupid to keep Will around and that in doing so helped her get to the final 3. I am saying she is in the final 3 in spite of keeping Will, not because she did. She is here because she won the comps, not because she is smart. Will is still here because #1 He is VERY smart and #2 Jani is very dumb. She is dumb because once Will got hold of her she had no say in anything. She is dumb because she could have cut loose Boogie but she cut loose CG. She is dumb because she let her crush on Will cloud any judgements on the game. I can go on and on, but need I?
>
>Yes, she won the comps, how
>does that make her stupid?

See above - I never said winning comps made her dumb (not sure where that comes from?)
>
>
>Lets see her LOSE a competition
>- then we will see
>just how smart is was
>trusting Will.

>
>This makes no sense. She's
>stupid because she won the
>comps, but she'd be smart
>if she lost? I am
>not following you at at
>all.

I can't make this any simpler - trusting Will was NOT smart. It did nothing at all to advance her. If Will does something to advance her than trusting him is smart. If she loses a competition than we can really see how smart it was to trust him because at that time we will see if he does something which helps her.

>You can keep calling her stupid
>all day, I don't care
>if you think she is
>stupid, the fact remains that
>she is final 3, through
>both how she played the
>competitions and who she aligned
>with.

That is SO WRONG. She is in the final 3 because of how she played the competitions, not who she alligned herself with. Your statement directly infers that she is in the final 3 because in part of alligning herself with CT. Please explain how aligning herself with CT as opposed to others helped her. Was she not put on the block every week she lost a HOH when she was alligned with CT??
>
>I fail to see how keeping
>Will in the game has
>hurt her in the long
>run. All those people who
>told her to get rid
>of Will, are gone.

Again, all those people are gone because she saved herself, Will did not. Keeping Will in the game also meant keeping Boogie in the game - there is no denying that. Since Jani pretty much won everything, her dominance in competions put her in a postion where if she worked it right she chould could have had anyone she wanted to in the final 4 with her. With that said, I don't think a final 4 of CT and Erika was the best choice - not even close. Will beats her hands down if they both get to the finals - if you consider keeping a guy like that around as being anything but dumb than that is your opinion...but not mine.
>

man5996853 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-03-06, 05:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail man5996853 Click to send private message to man5996853 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Live Feeds Sunday 9/3"
"She is here because she won the comps, not because she is smart."

What on earth are you talking about? The majority of the comps that she's won have been competitions involving memory and observation, not brawn. She's won almost ALL of her comps because she is a smart, keen and observative player. You can say what you will about her nominations but she's outsmarted EVERYONE in almost all of the competitions that she's won. Will hasn't won a competition. And yes, that seems to be a large part of his plan. Still, he HASN'T won a comp and we don't really know if he would have if he tried. His scheming is smart. Her competition skills are smart. Neither are stupid.

"She is dumb because she could have cut loose Boogie but she cut loose CG."

Yeah, I forgot. She voted CG out, didn't she? What show are you watching? Erika had the power to vote against Boogie and she didn't. Five or six others had the chance to put up Chilltown, but didn't. Yet Janie is the "dumb" one. I just love that logic. Chicken George had to go. he was useless in competitions and EVERYONE could have benefited from keeping him around. Getting rid of Chicken George means that everyone has to play the game, including the competitions. Janie has proved better than all of them at that. Yeah, so she's the dumb one, isn't she?

She is dumb because she let her crush on Will cloud any judgements on the game. I can go on and on, but need I?

Really? I guess all those competition wins were the result of clouded judgment? I guess that fact that she's still in the game is the result of clouded judgment. I guess that a final HOH win and a spot in the final two will all be the result of Will's hold over her. Geez, he can take hold of me any time.

"If she loses a competition than we can really see how smart it was to trust him because at that time we will see if he does something which helps her."

See, here's the kink in your logic. She hasn't lost a competition, so whether or not Will is playing her or if she was smart to trust him is a moot point. We don't know and may never know if she wins HOH. You're whole theory is shot for the simple reason that it can't be proven. Will has never been in the position to hurt or help her so...what exactly is your point?

"That is SO WRONG. She is in the final 3 because of how she played the competitions, not who she alligned herself with. Your statement directly infers that she is in the final 3 because in part of alligning herself with CT. Please explain how aligning herself with CT as opposed to others helped her."

Again, what's with the hedging of the issue? You've done nothing to disprove the other poster's suggestions. Since Janie was never on the block at the end of the week(because of winning the vetoes), we'll never know if the alliance would have hurt or helped her. CT could have done nothing to sway her nominations(because she was such a target) but they may very well have helped her stay. we don't know...EITHER WAY. We may not have seen any direct benefits from the alliance but that doesn't mean we wouldn't have. You have no proof that the alliance was, as you put it so eloquently, "dumb".

"Since Jani pretty much won everything, her dominance in competions put her in a postion where if she worked it right she chould could have had anyone she wanted to in the final 4 with her."

Again, are we watching the same show? Janelle would have lost to Danielle. If she kept James, she probably would have been ousted due to his backstabbing. She may have won against Chicken George, but with him in the house she'd be a bigger target. WIth Erika in the house(for the final 3), she'd be playing both competitions against Boogie and Erika(who both can play). Unless Will is in danger, Janelle will only have to worry about Boogie in both comps. Hmmm, I think I'll take the odds she's given herself rather than yours.

"Will beats her hands down if they both get to the finals - if you consider keeping a guy like that around as being anything but dumb than that is your opinion"

Really? I guess I've over-looked your keen powers of observation. How every did I miss them in your posts so far?
Howie will vote for Janie. Before she left the house, Danielle indicated an affinity for Janie. Chicken George will vote for Janie. And James, after he was booted, indicated that she's an amazing player and will probably win. Hmmm, wonder who he might vote for?

Will only has Boogie's vote for sure. Erika, the dumb tramp that she is, will probably vote for him as well.

Then there's Marcellas who knows that CT is the reason he was VOTED out. He blames Janelle for the nominations. That vote could go either way.

Work on those numbers and logic and get back to me. I wasn't going to respond but Janie is not "dumb" or "stupid". You can critique her nominations and play as much as you want, but she's made it much farther than the so called smart gamers.

09-03-06, 05:51 PM (EST)
37. "RE: Live Feeds Sunday 9/3"
There is no reason for me to respond now.
Thanks,Man, you've laid it out quite well.

justsaynototoughlove 103 desperate attention whore postings

09-03-06, 06:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail justsaynototoughlove Click to send private message to justsaynototoughlove Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
38. "RE: Live Feeds Sunday 9/3"
Janelle's negs for me: she is not that pretty, (tho easy enought to view) she has slitty eyes and plastic this and that that turn me off. Sometimes she talks like a child or idiot teen and she socializes by mainly fliting with guys. But she can do it with women when forced to, which is a positive.

Her postiives. She is smart, she is a natural athlete. She is not as cruelly cold as most of the poeople in the house which is appealling. She has good brain, she can shut it all out and concentrate while in the crazy house. She can manipulte, without being hateful.
Everyone in the house, has been doing exactly what Will has designed for them to do. Everyone had an alliance with Will. Janelle decided her only hope was to win comps and that it would be expediant to start flirting with Will, as she knows his ego is huge and no one else really liked her, might as well work him. So she found things she likes, so did Will.

Many or most of the past Hg's, didn't realize Will was running the show, yet they all let him do it, by running to him or listening to his ideas via the grapevine and only Danielle calling him out in the end. And what did that get her? Death from her close friend! Even if it wasn't straight from Wills mouth, the puppets let him pull the strings.

Janelle, not being dumb figured this out long ago, tho I think it was more intuitive over conscious. Intuition is a high form of intelligence. It's a gift, not sure how much Janelle has socially, but she has it in the bigger picture of things presented to her.
Janelle is wanted by Will now. (cuz she worked him and now they do care for eachother to a degree) It would be wiser for Will to keep Erika, cuz who like a floating vagnina? But Will has seemed to blind himself to this, plus he knows Erika would choose Boogie over him, so Janelle is the wiser choice and he runs the show. (Will also kept selling Janelle to Boogie as the one to keep over any, including Erika cuz she wins comps, he only changed that tune for Erin damage control this past week) Will broke his finger trying to get Erika out of the house. Or damaged it. (he wanted to keep the nominations the same)

It would have been so cool if Danille and Janelle were in the
final 4 and could take Chill town down, after running the show the entire time and being used by them. But Danielle is pretty dumb at comps and Erika won veto, so it didnt happen that way.
It would be very very dumb to trust Erika.

This is not black and white, as some people want it to be. All these people have emotions that are playing into their choices. Only Will can "appear" to completley ice with his, and he is not. Pathological, ya, ice enough for that, but his ego is getting nice high from Janelle that he doesnt want to lose and this is effecting him. So is his fear of losing Erin.

I would split the win if it came down to Will and Janelle. Will for being so controlling and Janelle for her ablitiy to survive a house that was obsessed with targeting her. I hate to reward Will for people such a deviant, but he did suceed and he was entertaining.

If Janelle does win the next comp, now that the odds of that happening are much poorer.

09-03-06, 06:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail justsaynototoughlove Click to send private message to justsaynototoughlove Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Live Feeds Sunday 9/3"
Oh and Janelle is fully aware, only skill and lot's of luck will get her to the final two. Not dumb nor deluded. Tho she sure can act like it. Someone doth protest too much on the dumb thing, in my view.
And I think, as far as a career goes, which all of them want in Hollywood. Doogie gave her a compliment that is the kiss of death. He said she was much more beautiful, radiant or engaging personally, or something like that, in person. She wants cam, not off cam work.

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-03-06, 09:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: Live Feeds Sunday 9/3"
Actually, Janelle has said a few times that she is NOT looking for a "hollywood career," she is going back to her life in Miami when BBAS is done.

09-04-06, 02:54 AM (EST)
51. "RE: Live Feeds Sunday 9/3"
I don't buy it, they all say they don't want or expect it, but that is why they are here, to be seen, to hook up in some way with some connections. If she goes back, it's cuz nobody came calling at shows end. God, even Danielle, a blue collar working mom?, had to get implants? George has had plastic surgery, it's really obvious in his eyes. They all want it. Well, maybe not Nakomis.

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

09-04-06, 01:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "But..."
LAST EDITED ON 09-04-06 AT 01:32 AM (EST)

>I guess that a final HOH win and a
>spot in the final two will all be the result
>of Will's hold over her. Geez, he can take
>hold of me any time.

No one can deny that Janelle did a great job in the competitions. If she'd lost the doll PoV to James, she'd probably be gone. If she'd lost the morphomatic PoV to Dani, she'd definitely be gone (since Dani would have saved CG, forcing Erika to put up Will). If she'd lost this PoV to Erika, she'd be gone. But she won them all, and she's one HoH win away from being in the final two.

But that's not Will's doing, it's Janelle's.

>"If she loses a competition than we can really see how
>smart it was to trust him because at that time
>we will see if he does something which helps her."

Actually, Will had made it perfectly clear to Boogie that he was going to vote out Erika here if given the chance, so we know he wouldn't have turned on Janelle this time.

>"Will beats her hands down if they both get to the
>finals - if you consider keeping a guy like that
>around as being anything but dumb than that is your opinion"
>
>Really? I guess I've over-looked
>your keen powers of observation.
> How every did I miss them in your posts
>so far? Howie will vote for Janie.
>Before she left the house, Danielle indicated an affinity for
>Janie. Chicken George will vote for Janie. And
>James, after he was booted,
>indicated that she's an amazing
>player and will probably win.
> Hmmm, wonder who he might vote for?

I'm not shakes, so I won't say what I think of this attempt at counting. But, even though CT double-crossed them, Dani and James are clearly going to vote for Will if he reaches the final two. James said several times that he was only friends with Kaysar and Howie, not with Janelle, and that he never trusted Janelle. Dani promised Erika that if Will was in the final two, she'd vote for him.

Marci knows that Janelle is the one who put him on the block, despite claiming to be his friend. Will didn't make her do that. He's got a big revenge vote coming up -- especially considering that he wanted so badly to outlast Dani.

And Erika made her choice when she sided with Will over Dani as HoH.

Janelle's only sure vote is Howie's. She might get CG's vote. That's it. Sorry, LoJ, but Janie can't win. No way, no how. Not even against Boogie instead of Will.

>Work on those numbers and logic
>and get back to me.

What logic?

09-04-06, 03:38 AM (EST)
53. "RE: But..."
I think the final vote may be a little closer than you think.
( granted she makes it to the end, and she may not, though she has a good chance at it)

She probably won't win, but she lasted longer on her own skills than anyone thought she would.

I think Janelle definately gets Marcellas and George, as well as Howie. Who knows about the rest, but I wouldn't be surprised if she got James.

Saw a very interesting conversation today, Boogie telling Erika how he will address the jury if he was up against Janelle.
He went through all the votes and what he would say, and who he thought would vote for him over... Janie.
Not Will, Janelle.

Now what scenario puts him with Janie in the final 2?
Will isn't taking Janie if he wins the comp, he is taking Boogie, and he told Janie that today. ( I think Will throws it, but whatever)
Do any of us think Janie is taking Boogie over Will?
She might, but doubtful, and why would Boogie think she would?
The only way Boogie sits next to Janelle is if, Boogie dumps Will.

Food for thought.

09-04-06, 10:45 AM (EST)
57. "RE: But..."
>Now what scenario puts him with
>Janie in the final 2?
>
>Will isn't taking Janie if he
>wins the comp, he is
>taking Boogie, and he told
>Janie that today. ( I
>think Will throws it, but
>whatever)
>Do any of us think Janie
>is taking Boogie over Will?
>
>She might, but doubtful, and why
>would Boogie think she would?
>
>The only way Boogie sits next
>to Janelle is if, Boogie
>dumps Will.
>
>Food for thought.

Well, Jani told Scrubika(heehee) that she wasn't stupid, and would take Boogie to the finals over Will if she has the choice. Of course, Scrubika told Boogie she said that. Will also told Jani that taking Boogie may be in her best interest gamewise, and that she should do what is best for her in the game.

I also think the vote could be close between Jani and either CT member. Marcellas said he would not vote for CT, and that he would vote for Jani. Howie is a sure vote for Jani. I would be shocked if CG did not vote for Jani after his display during his exit interview.

That's three very likely votes for Jani against either Will or Mike.

James...Hmmm, well I disagree with AyaK on this one and think he'd more likely vote for Jani. I think he will feel guilty for all the mean things he said about her, as called out by Julie post eviction. He will take that whole line of questions as a clue that Jani is still very popular, and James has been riding the Kaysar/Jani/Howie popularity train for the past year. His girlfriend adores Jani, and despite his whining, he does think that Jani is an awesome competitor. James values winning comps. Jani wins comps. James wants to be popular, and Jani is popular. James will probably vote for Jani and then try to take all the credit as being the vote that won her the money. *gag*

Dani...Yes, she indicated she'd vote for Will to Erika, and indirectly to Jani. However, when questioned upon her exit, she said that she thought Jani and Will would be final 2 and that Jani would win. That doesn't mean she'd vote for her, but it doesn't mean she wouldn't either. I can see her voting either way, but the fact that she wasn't able to get revenge against Will in the game, as she vowed, voting against him would be the ultimate payback. Dani may believe the crap that she's the "best player to never have won BB", but will she want to cement the title of Two time winner for Will? I'm not so sure her ego could take the hit.

Erika will vote for either CT because she is so jealous of Jani she can hardly stand it. Then she'll check herself into the looney bin when she finds out how badly she's been played by Boogie.

Boogie/Will would vote for each other.

I count that as 3 solid votes for Janelle, and 2 solid votes for CT. Jani would need one of James or Dani to win, and CT would need both James and Dani to win.

09-04-06, 02:42 AM (EST)
50. "RE: Live Feeds Sunday 9/3"
The majority of
>the comps that she's won
>have been competitions involving memory
>and observation

Am I wrong here? She is here because she won competitions, not because of her game strategy. By "smart" I mean game strategy smart, not memorization smart. My point from the beginning is that she is still her because she wins competitions, not because of who she associates with. When is comes to game strategy it leaves a lot to be desired.

>
>Yeah, I forgot. She voted
>CG out, didn't she?
>What show are you watching?
>
My bad - I was watching the show where Janelle put up CG instead of Boogie. I am not talking about everyone else in the house because most (except CT) have proved to be morons. Janie had the chance near the end to finally get Boogie out but she chose to put up CG instead - thats right - that was quite smart - he was a threat that had to be dealt with!>
>
I
>guess that fact that she's
>still in the game is
>the result of clouded judgment.
>
I can't really say this any slower but let me try again...she is here because she won competitions, NOT because of her strategy. When it comes to strategy her judgement was quite clouded. Again, ...IN SPITE of her clouded jugement she is here. It is so simple to say that "She's here so her strategy must have been good"....key word here being simple.
>
>
>
>whether or
>not Will is playing her
>or if she was smart
>to trust him is a
>moot point. .
>Will has never been in
>the position to hurt or
>help her so...what exactly is
>your point?

My point is disputing the earlier statement "And everyone who thought Janie was stupid for teaming up with Will? Looks like it took her to final 3, with a good chance at facing the jury." This is where my issue originated but it keeps being ignored - teaming up with Will did nothing to advance her to the final 3 - nothing. I have no idea how anyone could say it helped her but of course it won't be addressed.
>
>"That is SO WRONG. She is in the final 3 because of how she played the competitions, not who she alligned herself with. Your statement directly infers that she is in the final 3 because in part of alligning herself with CT. Please explain how aligning herself with CT as opposed to others helped her."

>
>Again, what's with the hedging of
>the issue?

Hedging? Where is the "hedging?" All I see is once again a question not being answered. Did CT help Janie? No....not that I could see. I thought my points was crystal clear. Janie helped CT but CT never once helped her. Again, I am disputing any claim that aligning with them took her to the final 3.

Again, are we watching the same
show?

Janelle would have
lost to Danielle.

That is far from a given.

If
>she kept James, she probably
>would have been ousted due
>to his backstabbing.

Exactly how could James have ousted her if she was winning every POV? We must not be watching the same show - again, I agree with you there.

She
>may have won against Chicken
>George, but with him in
>the house she'd be a
>bigger target.

Another case of us not watching the same show. She got to the end by winning every comp so exactly how would she have been a bigger target? Was she not put up there every time she did not win a HOH? How much of a bigger target could one be? Would she be better off with CG in the final 3 or Will/Boogie? I guess we need to dance around that question too.

>Will only has Boogie's vote for
>sure.

Yup, and Janie has only Howie's vote for sure...Erika is a much stronger vote for either CT member. Janie doesn't have a 2nd strong vote. If you are counting on CG as a strong vote then expect to expect the unexpected. I still like my odds of Will winning over Janie - hands down.
>
Janie is not
>"dumb" or "stupid". You
>can critique her nominations and
>play as much as you
>want, but she's made it
>much farther than the so
>called smart gamers.

I think that just about sums it up. "Janie is not dumb" is the funniest statement I have heard in a while. Even the throngs of LOJ admit she is, but the few diehards refuse to admit it and hide behind the "She's made it this far" logic. Making it this far does not make you smart - ask Cowboy.

With that said I'm still happy if she wins....but if she loses to Will or to Boogie she's got nobody to blame but herself because this is the way she wanted it. If she wins against Will then she proves me wrong. If she beats CG in the finals....oh...wait...nevermind...she had to cut him loose - he made her a big target while he was there!!

09-04-06, 03:22 AM (EST)
52. "RE: Live Feeds Sunday 9/3"
If she makes final 2 that's good enough, better than on the jury.

Shakes still won't let you in his club

09-03-06, 04:14 PM (EST)
34. "RE: Live Feeds Sunday 9/3"

> Again, trusting Will was
>not what brought her to
>the final 3, winning competitions
>is.

Ah, but it works both ways. Will TRUSTS that Janelle will do what he wants, so he doesn't have to win comps, he also trusts that Boogie will do what he wants, so when they need it, he lets Boogie win comps. In the veto on Thurs., Will was going ALL OUT to win. Why? Because he didn't TRUST what Erika would do, and he knew he HAD to win, or he or Boogie would be in danger. Janelle would have voted Boogie out in a tie-breaker. Will probably wishes she had. Since Erika won veto, CG was gone anyway. Why would Jani have voted out Will when Will was KEEPING her over Erika?

Lets see her
>LOSE a competition - then
>we will see just how
>smart is was trusting Will.
>

Too late for that, she won them all. She knows she has to win the final HOH, as she's had to win every other comp. She also knows that Will would take Boogie over her. He never fooled her about that. However, since she can't trust Erika, she does trust Will to throw the final HOH, so she only has to compete against Boogie to get final 2. If she loses? So what, she beat everyone else there, how stupid is that?

I also don't see Will winning a landslide victory against her. He may win, but it will be close. Those jury members haven't seen what we've seen, and they're a bitter, angry, jealous bunch.

Since this thread is going off topic, here is what's going on in the house right now-

Boogie and Erika talking in the back yard, while Janelle and Will are still sleeping. Boogie is trying to figure out if he'd have the jury votes to beat Janelle. He makes a comment to Erika that there may be a little present for her if she gives him her vote...LMAO!

Boogie also complains that Will has done nothing in the game, and would probably beat him anyway. Erika says he'll just claim it was his strategy to make friends with Jani and do nothing. Erika also says that people may not vote for Boogie because he has lots of money. Boogie responds that he shouldn't have to live a paupers life to win.

Erika seems resigned to leaving, and Boogie seems defeated as well.

09-03-06, 02:31 PM (EST)
27. "RE: Live Feeds Sunday 9/3"
>
> And Shakes isn't
>going to let you in
>his club

I know that - he told me already when I jumped ship from the LOJ....and the fact is after a few days I realize I don't deserve to be in the LOJH. As dumb as I believe she is and as pathetic as she looked on Thursday running to Will, I tried to give up on her but when it came down to it I still feel happy she won the POV (I didn't want to but I did). There is just something about her that makes me want to root for her.

09-03-06, 02:38 PM (EST)
28. "RE: Live Feeds Sunday 9/3"
So you're a floater?

Just kidding.

And Mark, you don't have to post a separate reply, you can edit your posts to add to or correct them.

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-03-06, 01:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Live Feeds Sunday 9/3"
Well said, Buggy!!

tvpam 3 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-03-06, 10:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tvpam Click to send private message to tvpam Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: Live Feeds Sunday 9/3"
My first post! First of all, I really appreciate you who keep us posted on the live feeds...

Here's my question: Has there been discussion about Mike (I refuse to call him "Boogie") and Will splitting the money at the end? Mike has to know Will will beat him in the finals, right? So why on earth wouldn't he take Erika, who he could definitely beat in the end?

Just wondering if that came up during anyone's live feed.
Thanks!

09-03-06, 11:13 PM (EST)
43. "RE: Live Feeds Sunday 9/3"
Mike would love to take Erika to the end, but it isn't his call, Janie won the POV and therefore is the only vote for eviction.
So Janie can evict either Will or Erika, and she doesn't trust Erika.

Welcome!

09-04-06, 01:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "RE: Live Feeds Sunday 9/3"
>Mike has to know Will will beat him in the finals,
>right? So why on earth wouldn't he take Erika,
>who he could definitely beat in the end?

Boogie said he's tired of showmance. He really wanted Erika to be gone on Thursday so he could give it up. He's gone along with getting rid of Erika every time Will was interested in doing it.

09-04-06, 03:43 AM (EST)
54. "RE: Live Feeds Sunday 9/3"
But Boogie figured out today that he's been played and he wasn't happy about it.

Erika would have taken him to the end, Janie will take Will, but Erika is leaving.

09-04-06, 03:59 AM (EST)
55. "RE: Live Feeds Sunday 9/3"
If Boogie's unhappy, then why is he running to Will every ten minutes to tell him about all the things Erika wants to say to Janelle?

The only thing Boogie's unhappy about was Erika winning the Thursday PoV, so that he had to spend an extra week showmancing her.

09-03-06, 01:04 PM (EST)
11. "RE: Live Feeds Sunday 9/3"
Mike seems to be listening to music.

The rest are still sleeping.

Will is in a big bed with Janelle, but is sleeping pretty much sideway and almost has his butt in her face! lol (wish I could capture that!)

09-03-06, 01:21 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Live Feeds Sunday 9/3"
Will seems to be awake for good and rustling a lot waking up Janie, he whispers in her ear, she turns on her other side and tries to go back to sleep...

09-03-06, 01:25 PM (EST)
22. "RE: Live Feeds Sunday 9/3"
Boogie is hugging a pillow and spooning the cd player@

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-03-06, 02:11 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Live Feeds Sunday 9/3"
Booger's practicing for his life after BB... No dates with human women for a while,eh?

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings

09-03-06, 04:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Live Feeds Sunday 9/3"
A date with the Chenbot? ..and don't call her "sweetheart!"

DrKegel 430 desperate attention whore postings

09-03-06, 03:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DrKegel Click to send private message to DrKegel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Live Feeds Sunday 9/3"

but is he
>going to try to convince
>her winning the HOH would
>be bad strategically? He can't
>outright sabotage her. He could
>get her looped before the
>competition I suppose. That is,
>if BB allows alcohol. We
>know Janie drinks too much.

>Or will he try this
>plan out to convince Janelle
>to show his abject domination
>over her?

Where did you get that plan?

--------------------

I got it from me. I was thinking about it and it occurred to me as a possible scenario.

It's been said that everything seems somewhat like an experiment for Will and I'm wondering how far he'll go in manipulating Janelle. There seems to be a certain ruthlessness to it so far. So the next logical step would be to convince her that it would look bad for her to win her way into the Final Two. I'm figuring the conversation would go something like this:

(beginning of Dr. Will impression) Honey, I adore you, but you can't win this final competition. You see, baby, everyone thinks you're still here because you can win competitions and nothing else. They don't think that's good enough to vote for. I mean, Boogie's won competitions, but he also has friends and an alliance so he's more all-around than you. And I, well, I haven't started playing and trying to win competitions yet. You thought I was trying then? Nay, baby cakes! But now I will ... just for you button nose. And I'll choose you, buttercup, to go to the finals! Then you'll have won all those competitions plus have gotten chosen to go to the Final Two ... by me! Then you'd get all the votes! Nay, of course I don't mind losing! Remember, I wanted to go home the first week! Right now, I want you to win and this is how, my little orange blossom. Did I tell you how my apple is giving me pain and how good you're going to look married to a doctor?" (End of Dr. Will impression)

Puppet masters like to flex their muscle and see just how in control they are. And he still seems to be pushing her buttons. Plus he probably remembers how Dani got Marci not to use that POV and maybe wants to do something like that.

He's going to win regardless. Just wondering how far he'll go.

09-03-06, 03:39 PM (EST)
32. "RE: Live Feeds Sunday 9/3"
LAST EDITED ON 09-03-06 AT 04:12 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 09-03-06 AT 04:06 PM (EST)

Erika just said to Boogie "They pulled out all the stops last night - they slept together. Erin is going to love that episode"...not sure if she just meant in the same bed.

This is interesting - Boogie telling Erika (knowing she is gone) to keep drilling into Janie's head that she can't beat Will. Erika says Janie hates Boogie. Boogie says "Well tell her that the rest of the jury feels the same way." Boogie really does not want Janie to take Will....could that possibly mean that Boogie would not take Will? Why would he be pushing so hard if he was splitting the money with Will? Heck, he knows Will would definately have a better chance of beating Janie than he would, so this proves he's playing for himself now.

Now Boogie tells Erika "People only remember what have you done for me lately. The first 6 weeks here Will did nothing." Wow - Boogie really throwing Will under the bus now (not sure why?).

Wacko Jacko 2434 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Seventeen Magazine Model"

09-03-06, 04:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Wacko%20Jacko Click to send private message to Wacko%20Jacko Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
35. "RE: Live Feeds Sunday 9/3"
>LAST EDITED ON 09-03-06
>AT 04:12 PM (EST)

>
>LAST EDITED ON 09-03-06
>AT 04:06 PM (EST)

>
>Erika just said to Boogie "They
>pulled out all the stops
>last night - they slept
>together. Erin is going
>to love that episode"...not sure
>if she just meant in
>the same bed.
>
>This is interesting - Boogie telling
>Erika (knowing she is gone)
>to keep drilling into Janie's
>head that she can't beat
>Will. Erika says Janie
>hates Boogie. Boogie says
>"Well tell her that the
>rest of the jury feels
>the same way." Boogie
>really does not want Janie
>to take Will....could that possibly
>mean that Boogie would not
>take Will? Why would
>he be pushing so hard
>if he was splitting the
>money with Will? Heck,
>he knows Will would definately
>have a better chance of
>beating Janie than he would,
>so this proves he's playing
>for himself now.
>
>Now Boogie tells Erika "People only
>remember what have you done
>for me lately. The
>first 6 weeks here Will
>did nothing." Wow -
>Boogie really throwing Will under
>the bus now (not sure
>why?).

The answer to your question is simple. Boogie is trying to make Will look bad to Erika so that he assures her vote. No other reason, Boogie will take Will to the finals and visaversa.

09-03-06, 11:56 PM (EST)
44. "RE: Live Feeds Sunday 9/3"
Early evening events-

Erika tries to convince Jani to evict Will, but she talks to her in the same condescending tone that she used with Chicken George, and it's getting her no where. Erika feeds Boogie a line of bull about how Jani is mad because of the stuff she's been telling her.

Boogie's paranoia grows, and he confronts Will and Jani, making it clear that the two of them will take each other to the end, not Jani. Boogie is upset with Will because Will has Jani, and his showmance is on her way out. He think he can only beat Erika at the end, so he sees his chances slipping away.

Will and Jani are in the hot tub. Erika sits on the edge just watching them. Several minutes of awkward silence pass. Finally, Jani and Will slip into their whisper/flirt routine, and you can practically see Erika turn green with jealousy, since "the father of her child" is basically ignoring her, while that mean, mean Jani is getting all kinds of attention.

Jani is the only one drinking, that I can tell, and she looks to be a bit buzzed when Boogie delivers a couple more bottles of wine to her tubside. Will then cringes knowing that Jani drives him nuts when she's drunk. Erika continues to stare at them from the sidelines as Boogie moves further away from her and lounges on the futon thingy across the yard. Geeze, he may know how to work her under the covers, but his flirt/romance skills are a big fat zero.

Should be an interesting late night, as Erika looks ready to pull a Dani and go all ding-dong on Jani and Will. I'm off to bed, so I'll have to catch the highlights on You Tube.

09-04-06, 01:53 AM (EST)
49. "RE: Live Feeds Sunday 9/3"
Boogie told Erika that Dani will have had time to cool down, so Erika will be OK in Sequesterville. Erika told Boogie that she was trying to campaign against Will with Janelle, because she wasn't ready to quit. She was planning on confronting Will and Janelle with all of the negative comments Will made about Janelle when he was trying to convince Erika to put up Dani.

Boogie quickly told Will that Erika wants to start trouble before she goes.

Will then told Erika that he was going to stay up all night with Janelle since she was a little buzzed. Erika looked whipped.

Boogie made a salad for everyone. Erika looked at it and said to herself and the Net audience that it was "f---ing disgusting," but then ate some of it and decided it was really good. (Ed. -- Maybe Boogie actually does have some skills other than riding Will's coattails and covering Will's back.)

09-04-06, 01:52 PM (EST)
58. "Late night discussions"
Will told Janie that he thought Erika was going to try to say a lot of hurtful things during her last days, and that, since they don't have any watches in the house, if you hear ticking it must be Erika's biological clock. Will talks about the bills he'd pay off with the money. Janie says she'd pay her mortgage.

Boogie and Erika talk about the game. Boogie says that he'd hate to come this far and not face the jury (and he's telling this to Erika, who's about to leave? No wonder he's no good at showmance). He says he dislikes the idea that he may have taken Will all this way, including winning two HoHs, and Will's won nothing. (Ed.: Clearly this is intended as a pitch for Erika to take to the other jurors, because it's hard to believe that he'd be that clueless otherwise.) Erika says they should've voted Will out in week 3, when James nominated him. Boogie disagrees and says he'd be long gone without Will, but Will's already been through final 2, and he hasn't.

Boogie tells Erika that his work is a big part of who he is. He can't just socialize, and he can't keep a relationship together for more than a few months. He'd love to have Will's schedule, but he thinks he could be set for life with 5-7 years more of hard work the way he's been going. He says he only lived with Krista for a month after BB2, despite their engagement.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •