The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Live Feeds Wednesday 9/6"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

Queene1979 445 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-06-06, 07:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Queene1979 Click to send private message to Queene1979 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Live Feeds Wednesday 9/6"
Just thought I would start off the discussion for today, today will be the second HOH competition, and more moping by Boogie.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 Last chat last night AyaK 09-06-06 1
   RE: Last chat last night maryellennaco 09-06-06 2
 RE: Live Feeds Wednesday 9/6 Elaine0 09-06-06 3
 RE: Live Feeds Wednesday 9/6 Elaine0 09-06-06 4
   RE: Live Feeds Wednesday 9/6 Tonya_Harding 09-06-06 5
 RE: Live Feeds Wednesday 9/6 AugustGirl 09-06-06 6
   RE: Live Feeds Wednesday 9/6 AugustGirl 09-06-06 7
       RE: Live Feeds Wednesday 9/6 oasisfan1994 09-06-06 8
           RE: Live Feeds Wednesday 9/6 rjrabbit 09-06-06 9
               RE: Live Feeds Wednesday 9/6 MarkP 09-06-06 10
                   RE: Live Feeds Wednesday 9/6 teacherkelly 09-06-06 12
                       RE: Live Feeds Wednesday 9/6 rjrabbit 09-06-06 13
 a-HA!! CattyChat 09-06-06 11
   RE: a-HA!! rjrabbit 09-06-06 14
   RE: a-HA!! MarkP 09-06-06 15
   RE: a-HA!! KimD 09-06-06 16
       RE: a-HA!! MarkP 09-06-06 19
   RE: a-HA!! rjrabbit 09-06-06 17
       RE: a-HA!! rjrabbit 09-06-06 18
       Well... AyaK 09-06-06 20
           Let's get this over with... Issis257 09-06-06 21
               RE: Let's get this over with... bdemoney 09-06-06 22
                   RE: Let's get this over with... oasisfan1994 09-07-06 23
                       RE: Let's get this over with... oasisfan1994 09-07-06 24
                           RE: Let's get this over with... koala820 09-07-06 25
                               RE: Let's get this over with... oasisfan1994 09-07-06 26
                                   RE: Let's get this over with... oasisfan1994 09-07-06 27
               RE: Let's get this over with... curlyblondecanadian 09-07-06 28
                   RE: Let's get this over with... spinningwords 09-07-06 29
                   RE: Let's get this over with... MarkP 09-07-06 30
                       RE: Let's get this over with... Icancook75 09-07-06 31
                           RE: Let's get this over with... sabj 09-07-06 33
                               RE: Let's get this over with... Miami Joe 09-07-06 34
                       disagree true 09-07-06 32

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-06-06, 10:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "Last chat last night"
LAST EDITED ON 09-06-06 AT 10:47 AM (EST)

Erika and Janelle are thrilled with themselves for taking Will out. From Joker's:

Jan: I'm so embarrassed. I wonder what our family and friends are thinking now.
Eri: They're thinking, "why aren't those girls seeing what's going on?"
Jan: I was always with Will. I never talked to Boogie. I didn't need to. It was the Big Picture, that's what really got me. Oh, my God. They piss me off.
Eri: They would have never split it with us, either.
Jan: I really believed them.
Eri: I didn't.
Jan: You didn't?
Eri: I mean, I was worried about it, but I didn't. (whispering about who they would have put up)
Jan: I would have gotten rid of Will, he was more a guaranteed win than Boogie. I mean, if I was in the final 3 with them. I think Will thought I was taking him to the Final 2.
Eri: No, he didn't. I asked him. You know, he does that little (makes a shrug). He's such an asshole.
Jan: I can't stop thinking about Boogie's expression. That will make me smile for years!
Eri: (mocking Jan's speech) I know I've made a lot of mistakes. So, well...
(Janie is in hysteric fits of laughter)
They're in the LR now on the long red couches. Janie sits in the nomination chair, mocking Erika. "Here's you!"
Erika mocks Janie using the veto. "I'd be silly not to use it!"
Eri: Who says that over the age of 15?
They're in the kitchen now.
Jan: Will's an asshole.
Eri: So is Boogie. Let's break their glasses.
Jan: I'll never forget his expression. I'll always smile about it.
Eri: You want your boyfriend's key? Paging Doctor Delicious!
Jan: Paging Doctor Delicious! At least we get our keys back tomorrow.

Janelle also told Erika that Boogie helped her win the doll veto against James by feeding her the answers.

They're all asleep right now. Boogie's reacting like Janelle did when Howie was booted (the depression, not the weeping).

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

09-06-06, 12:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Last chat last night"
I'm pretty sure the weeping will begin when Booger wakes up and discovers "IT"S TRUE"..... WAAAAA!

Elaine0 1507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

09-06-06, 12:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Live Feeds Wednesday 9/6"
Part 2 of the HOH comp is today, right? I know last night they didn't think it would be today, but if part 3 is tomorrow, it has to happen soon.

Elaine0 1507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

09-06-06, 03:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Live Feeds Wednesday 9/6"
As of 12:30 BBT everyone is still sleeping. I guess they are exhausted from the long endurance comp last night.

Tonya_Harding 92 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-06-06, 03:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Tonya_Harding Click to send private message to Tonya_Harding Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Live Feeds Wednesday 9/6"
>As of 12:30 BBT everyone is
>still sleeping. I guess
>they are exhausted from the
>long endurance comp last night.
>

LOL

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

09-06-06, 07:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Live Feeds Wednesday 9/6"
They were all in separate beds, it went to flames, then they all went up to the HOH room. It kind of sounded like they had clothes to change into, because BB went to flames but we could still hear the HGS for about a minute.

Now, we have flames and have real music. The first one was definitely rap, this one is more reggae/hip hop/salsa kinda.

(yeah, I know my music...not)

Still flames and now we're on our third song. This one is rap (something about the Home Depot *grin* )

Very odd.

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

09-06-06, 07:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Live Feeds Wednesday 9/6"
Still flames.

Still music.

The current selection is Holiday, by Madonna. Sounds like a dance mix?

And! BB just said the lockdown is over. We still have flames but can hear Boogie talk to BB about taking the CD player with them. She said no. Boogie is not pleased.

Feeds are back.

Janie in the HOH bed listening to music.

Boogie on the floor in the bug room.

Erika was just told by BB to go get janie out of the HOH room.

(Someone *looks at BB* is not paying attention.)

And now we have flames and the nasty ole regular theme.

Bah!

oasisfan1994 410 desperate attention whore postings

09-06-06, 08:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail oasisfan1994 Click to send private message to oasisfan1994 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Live Feeds Wednesday 9/6"
Does anyone know if there will be a comp tonight? or will they wait til thursday?

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-06-06, 09:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Live Feeds Wednesday 9/6"
I thought they were going to have part 2 today but nothing yet.

J and E are in the kitchen talking.
Booger is in the yellow room sleeping.

Fembots
by Tribe: L.O.J., One for all, all for Janelle!

MarkP 318 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-06-06, 10:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MarkP Click to send private message to MarkP Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Live Feeds Wednesday 9/6"
Am I the only one sick of listening to Janelle and Erika go on and on and on about how great Will and Boogie were by playing them the entire game. I must have heard "Damn they were good" at least 20 times in the last 10 minutes. Erika just says that Marcellas must have been part of CT too....Janie corrected her and said no way. Lets face it, CT were good but these 2 were clueless. How about some "Damn were were bad" instead. If this conversation keeps up I'm going to find myself rooting for Boogie.

teacherkelly 179 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-06-06, 10:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail teacherkelly Click to send private message to teacherkelly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Live Feeds Wednesday 9/6"
I will never find myself rooting for Booger.

09-06-06, 10:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Live Feeds Wednesday 9/6"
Neither will I.

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings

09-06-06, 10:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "a-HA!!"
Janelle & Erika have been in the bathroom, Janie curling her hair & Dani lounging on the loveseat. They have put all the final pieces together, they figured out that pretty much E.V.E.R.Y.O.N.E. thought they were part of CT. They figured out Dani & James . . . Erika said she started putting it together while she was HoH and "tested" Dani by saying, "What if Janelle wins PoV and I put up Will, but we don't vote him out?" Erika said Dani agreed and the fact Dani thought she was safe also points to Dani thinking she was in CT. Janelle remarks that she wonders why Danielle never came clean about CT when she thought she was going.

They discuss James, that he also thought he was safe and they discuss Howie's boot. They keep saying how smart CT was and they are so glad they FINALLY figured it out.

They figured CG was booted because CG wasn't going to go along with CT and he was close with Janelle & Erika, but not Danielle. E&J figures that's why Dani wanted George out & further proof of her "deal" with CT.

Erika says, at one point, "I can't believe I wanted to have his child!" And they laugh.

The girls repeatedly remark how smart the guys are and that they can't believe CT never thought the two of them would talk. Both Erika & Janelle discuss & agree that Boogie CANNOT be in the final 2 or he'll win, because Will is going to be working the jury in Boogie's favor. They're disgusted by Boogie & shocked he hasn't realized that the girls have talked & know everything.

E&J agree that when either of them boot Boogie (banking that one of them wins the final HoH) they HAVE to tell Boogie that they found CT out before they send him out the door.

Another lightbulb goes off for Erika. She tells Janelle that Erika told Boogie that she would tell the jury that she was a part of CT when she is booted & Boogie freaked and said "NOOO, you can't do that." Boogie told Erika he can only tell AFTER the vote.

Girls say how dumb they were to fall for everything and Janelle says, "Well, we weren't the only ones, everyone else fell for it, too." (You said it, Janie!!!!)

I'm glad they put it all together, finally. Better late than never & at least it got them to the finals. I have much more confidence in Erika that she will take Janie to the finals if she ends up winning.

09-06-06, 10:11 PM (EST)
14. "RE: a-HA!!"
And Booger seems to be sleeping through all of this. When are they going to have part 2 of the HOH?

09-06-06, 10:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MarkP Click to send private message to MarkP Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: a-HA!!"
Erika now says Kaysar was part of CT....this is after saying Marci was part of CT. I guess next is Julie was part of CT.

KimD 53 desperate attention whore postings

09-06-06, 10:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KimD Click to send private message to KimD Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: a-HA!!"
Thanks for all the details CattyChat!

09-06-06, 10:30 PM (EST)
19. "RE: a-HA!!"
Now Erika says CT told them these things to cause "DisTention" between them. I'm not sure how telling them those things would cause bloating or swelling of the abdomen, but that Erika is one smart cookie. This girl is making the final 2?!

09-06-06, 10:27 PM (EST)
17. "RE: a-HA!!"
I'm loving all these a-HA moments. They are figuring out every move that W/B made (mostly W. B is not that smart).

09-06-06, 10:27 PM (EST)
18. "RE: a-HA!!"
Erika just got called to the DR.

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

09-06-06, 10:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "Well..."
...Actually, they aren't figuring it all out. They're figuring some of it out, but (as MarkP noted above) they're missing some of it too.

But they're having fun, which is more than any of us can say about watching the two of them fawn over Boogie and Will.

Janelle correctly figured out that the two of them were still around because CT thought that they were the two least likely to figure out CT's deceptions.

Issis257 68 desperate attention whore postings

09-06-06, 11:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Issis257 Click to send private message to Issis257 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "Let's get this over with..."
Ok they got it. I wish they would stop rehashing everything OVER AND OVER AND OVER AGAIN. I am so bored I wish Will was back in the house. They are waiting to be called for the HOH pt 2. They are on inside lockdown and Boogie seems to be sleeping through all this. They should really end this Sunday already. Am I the only one that feels this way? I'm just looking forward to tomorrow night and the look on the faces of the sequestered guests when Will walks through the door. That's the only reason I'm going to hang in there until tomorrow. Then I will tune in for the finale on Tuesday and that's IT for me.
They said Ho's before Bro's well as I read now it's Chicks before D*cks!!!!

OMG Ericka!!!!!
OMG Jani!!!!

bdemoney 745 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-06-06, 11:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Let's get this over with..."
According to a post over at TV Clubhouse the HOH comp (part two) will be held between 9-10pm. And we are currently on flames...

09-07-06, 00:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail oasisfan1994 Click to send private message to oasisfan1994 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Let's get this over with..."
E and B in WR room
E watching B work out
B: what's so funny?
E: nothing, you're cute.
E: Summer's over
B: I know! I'm excited. Are you?
E: Yeah, I am
I'm making peace with W leaving. It's good to know it's almost over.
B: I can't beleive W is in sequeter right now with that house of freaks. I can't believe what a house of freaks that is. (then he mentions Howie and laughs)
B: Makes fun of CG in Kitchen (pretty good doc)
E laughs
Janie alone in bed looking sad.

09-07-06, 00:30 AM (EST)
24. "RE: Let's get this over with..."
In the gym room.....
b-i totally, theres no doubt a portion of it was for the game. I think he ended up not expecting to fall for you but he did...
lost feeds
b-see him not take that oppertunity to correct
lost feeds
b-its an incubator in here and we have to step out of our live sometimes. He has a way about him that is really hard to trust. In real life he is a great bf a great catch, I mean a day in here is like two weeks with a bf in the outside life, but he likes you.
j-we could never talk about anything because
b-you could get out of here and enjoy two weeks
b-everybody at some point of this game can't make it as far as we did without feeling horrible at some point. You just have to look out for yourself and just hope people understand.
j-i miss will
b-(to erica,) I was just telling her not to feel bad. He is having fun out there with those guys
e-he's a gamer
j-you think he would have thrown the comp
b-yeah he might have

koala820 13 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-07-06, 01:07 AM (EST)
Click to EMail koala820 Click to send private message to koala820 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Let's get this over with..."
Have they even started part two of the HOH competiton? Does anybody know?

09-07-06, 01:08 AM (EST)
26. "RE: Let's get this over with..."
its been on flames for 20 mins now

09-07-06, 01:53 AM (EST)
27. "RE: Let's get this over with..."
still on flames think we'll get flames til tomorrows show?

curlyblondecanadian 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-07-06, 02:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail curlyblondecanadian Click to send private message to curlyblondecanadian Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Let's get this over with..."
OMG LOVE the chicks before d*cks, soo much better than bro's before ho's Thank everything that my Janie finally clued in. And I guess I must give Erica props for finally getting IT!!

SUCKS to be poopy Boogie now!!!

spinningwords 96 desperate attention whore postings

09-07-06, 03:46 AM (EST)
Click to EMail spinningwords Click to send private message to spinningwords Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Let's get this over with..."
LAST EDITED ON 09-07-06 AT 03:51 AM (EST)

They are back and boogie has won......

Erika says "that sucks."

Janie says I think they want him to win this game.

OMG he is so close to winning the whole thing!

I knew right away that he would win it, I'd try hard but I don't have arm strength like he does. He got two minutes faster than me.

Erika says I couldn't have won that either.

I don't think he's going to throw the other onw.

Boogie won a car too

Something about a car, too much of a temptationi.

Says I'll win it.

Janie asks if Erika remembers what the HG likes and stuff, says they always ask

Go on a date.. Marcy said Boogie, but have to think what they would say now in sequester.

Last year April put Janie should get a phone call, after being in sequester.

Erika says we let them get too close.

Janie says it should have been Chicken George

If he wins this he wins the whole thing and I'll be pissed.

Erika says who would he take..

Janie says it doesn't matter.. he'll win. He says he'll take me but I don't believe him. He talked about Banana Bread today.

The competition was totally biased toward him.. I don't have the arm strength.. to get around the thing you were suspended in the air, had to pull yourself around it. Stupid.

09-07-06, 06:28 AM (EST)
30. "RE: Let's get this over with..."
>SUCKS to be poopy Boogie now!!!
>

Not any more - he is in a MUCH better position that Janie now. #1 he still gets to play in the last comp and #2 Erika now will promise to take him and she just may do that.

Icancook75 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-07-06, 08:47 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Icancook75 Click to send private message to Icancook75 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Let's get this over with..."
oh you forgot the best part. The car.

It sure sucks to be Boogie..

a car to go with his Plasma TV and trip to Aruba. Poor him.

sabj 12 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-07-06, 11:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail sabj Click to send private message to sabj Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Let's get this over with..."
You forgot his $10,000 he won from the egg. If he doesn't win, or ends up 3rd, he still did ok.

Miami Joe 63 desperate attention whore postings

09-07-06, 01:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Miami%20Joe Click to send private message to Miami%20Joe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Let's get this over with..."
>You forgot his $10,000 he won
>from the egg. If he
>doesn't win, or ends up
>3rd, he still did ok.
>

We can't deny he is a lucky SOB, he sure pulls it out when big prizes are up for grab.

Let's not gorget he also got the coue d'tat (forgive my spelling), even thought he never actually used it, it sure had an effect on the game.

It seems that most likely he will win the big money if he makes it to the final 2 with Erika, since Danielle, James, Will and Janelle will vote for him based on the fact that he actually won several comps in the house, and those four do not respect the way Erika played the game.

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

09-07-06, 08:59 AM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "disagree"
Erika thinks she is playing for second place. She promised on her mother, dog, etc... that she would take Janelle if she won final HOH. She will not scumbag Jani because she is so angry about being played by Boogie. She won't want to give him the satisfaction of beating her. It's the only way she sees to redeem herself.

Erika also knows that Boogie will take her if he wins, so, the worse she will do is not try as hard to win the final comp. Still, I think she wants to win it to have any chance win over the jury.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •