The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"East Coast Spoiler Thread Sunday 9/3"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-03-06, 08:03 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"East Coast Spoiler Thread Sunday 9/3"
Keep all discussions of the conspiracy of how BB is giving the competition to Janelle on this thread until the West Coast gets to see it.
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread Sunda... Snidget 09-03-06 1
   RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread Sunda... Issis257 09-03-06 3
 RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread Sunda... strid333 09-03-06 2
   RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread Sunda... Issis257 09-03-06 5
 RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread Sunda... CattyChat 09-03-06 4
   RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread Sunda... Issis257 09-03-06 8
 RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread Sunda... CattyChat 09-03-06 6
 RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread Sunda... CattyChat 09-03-06 7
   RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread Sunda... Issis257 09-03-06 9
       RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread Sunda... Issis257 09-03-06 11
       RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread Sunda... MarkP 09-04-06 16
 RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread Sunda... CattyChat 09-03-06 10
   RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread Sunda... Issis257 09-03-06 12
 RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread Sunda... CattyChat 09-03-06 13
   RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread Sunda... Issis257 09-03-06 14
       RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread Sunda... Snidget 09-03-06 15
 RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread Sunda... Buggy 09-04-06 17
   RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread Sunda... Snidget 09-04-06 18
   RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread Sunda... yamihooked 09-04-06 23
 RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread Sunda... DrKegel 09-04-06 19
   RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread Sunda... MarkP 09-04-06 20
       RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread Sunda... DrKegel 09-04-06 21
           RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread Sunda... MarkP 09-04-06 22
   RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread Sunda... yamihooked 09-04-06 24

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

09-03-06, 08:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread Sunday 9/3"
very long recap of the fast forwarded episode.

Maybe they figure too many people missed it because of football.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Issis257 68 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-03-06, 08:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Issis257 Click to send private message to Issis257 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread Sunday 9/3"
Sunday show; Will just said him and Boogie are having a bro-mance!!!LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

strid333 2928 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-03-06, 08:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail strid333 Click to send private message to strid333 Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread Sunday 9/3"
I thought it was funny how Dr. Will defined a showmance, a flirtmance, and a bromance.

09-03-06, 08:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Issis257 Click to send private message to Issis257 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread Sunday 9/3"
Now they are showing the HOH comp when Boogie won then the celebrating in the SR by Boogie and Will...ahhh those two...LOL!

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-03-06, 08:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread Sunday 9/3"
Way too much recarp.

Boogie explains the "Rules of Shomances" . . . "Do NOT develop feelings." Boogie basically sums up that he has been playing Erika, his goal entering the house was either Erika or Diane - Diane was evicted, so he made his move on Erika. Erika exclaims in DR that her & Boogie are a BB romance made in heaven. Erika hoping the "love birds" are the final two.

Clips of Will & Janelle's "flirtmance." DR of Will & Janelle each claiming "I have a boyfriend" -- "I have a girlfriend" looking at each other, giggling. Will explains, you're a little lonely, nothing wrong with some flirting.

Will then explains the "Bromance" he has with Boogie (LOL). "Nothing wrong with 2 guys in a hot tub, right? Right?" Also a clip of Will & Boogie showering in slo mo together outside.

09-03-06, 08:50 PM (EST)
8. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread Sunday 9/3"
Janelle was in the DR says she does NOT trust CT!!!!!!!!!!!! She's not as clueless as we thought!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

09-03-06, 08:39 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread Sunday 9/3"
Erika explains her history as a smoker & non-smoker . . . grandfather died of lung cancer and now she has picked up the habit again. She can't believe it. Boogie talks of kissing her is like kissing an ashtray, she's aged five years, he doesn't date smokers, hates smokers.

HoH comp -- HGs are in referee uniforms and there is a football field set up outside. Janie reads the questions, since she cannot compete.

Questions correspond with particular date (i.e. "Day 10") how ever many days off you are you lose a yard.

1. On what day did 1st Allstar get evicted? Ans: Allison on Day 11.
E: Day 13 (loses 2 yards)
B: Day 11 (loses 0 yards)
W: Day 13 (loses 2 yards)

2. On which day did the gnomes come back to life & throw pies in HG's faces? Ans: Day 47
E: Day 45 (loses 2 yards)
B: Day 53 (loses 6 yards)
W: Day 46 (loses 1 yard)

3. Which day did Marci shave Kaysar's head? Ans: Day 20
E: Day 23 (loses 3 yards)
B: Day 20 (loses 0 yards)
W: Day 19 (loses 1 yard)

4. Which day did a HG find a female sheep in living room? Ans: Day 39
E: Day 39 (loses 0 yards)
B: Day 39 (loses 0 yards)
W: Day 39 (loses 0 yards)

5. Which day did was slop first introduced to HGs? Ans: Day 12
E: Day 12 (loses 0 yards)
B: Day 12 (loses 0 yards)
W: Day 14 (loses 2 yards)

Mike & Will tied at 6 yards each, Erika with 7 yards.

6. Which day did HGs play veto after being kept up all night by housecalls? Ans: Day 27
E: Day 29 (loses 2 yards)
B: Day 27 (loses 0 yards)
W: Day 26 (loses 1 yard)

7. Which day were beds replaced with cots? Ans: Day 34
E: Day 42
B: Day 34
W: Day 34

BOOGIE wins HoH. Will feeling comfortable, but notes whomever wins PoV has the real power, as long as Erika didn't win, Will was happy.

Erika knows she will be put up, because Boogie won't nominate Will.

CT do their victory dance in the pantry, as usual. Will & Boogie will be working on pitting Erika & Janie against each other so CT will be safe.

09-03-06, 08:50 PM (EST)
7. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread Sunday 9/3"
Clips of sippy CT & Janie -- they ask how many carats Janie's engagement ring would have to be. Janie says size doesn't matter, she'd be happy with a friendship bracelet. Boogie adds "as long as it's on a 180 foot yacht." Janie asks why do they think this of her? Boogie throws out a wild weekend in Vegas wedding. Will says he would get an annulment and then adds, "so we could get married in Minnesota the right way" with his cheesy smile. Janie hits him with a pillow.

HGs check out the HoH room.

HGs in the hot tub . . . Will explains the sound of Erika's ticking biological clock. Will explains in DR that Janie is driving him insane. A clip of Will & Janie's "argument." Janelle doesn't like the way Will is treating her. Janie leaves as Will says, "Can I talk to you, please?" Janie says, "I don't want to talk to you, Will." Will tells "us" -- "That girl is crazy!" and he worries she may win PoV and evict Will.

Will follows Janie into the pantry to do damage control. Erika is outside the door listening. Erika hears everything and realizes each of the girls are told the same thing . . . win PoV and kick the other girl out. Erika pulls Boogie aside to listen to the pantry talk. Boogie opens the door and "interrupts" & advises Will & Janie that Erika was listening. Erika says in DR that she is going to teach "their kids" (e.g. Boogie/Erika) spying skills.

Will finishes up his damage control by spinning Janie around . . . "Who's the prettiest girl?" "Will, you always make me smile."

09-03-06, 08:53 PM (EST)
9. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread Sunday 9/3"
Jani in DR said she has to win POV because even though she would like to trust CT not sure she should. Glad she realizes this. We never get to hear what her thoughts are because they do not show DR on the internet.

09-03-06, 08:57 PM (EST)
11. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread Sunday 9/3"
Will eating his yogurt during nominations is hilarious!!!!!!LOL!!!!and oh my goodness Boogie what BS speech!!!!!!!!!!LOL!!!!

MarkP 318 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-04-06, 02:55 AM (EST)
Click to EMail MarkP Click to send private message to MarkP Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread Sunday 9/3"
>Jani in DR said she has
>to win POV because even
>though she would like to
>trust CT not sure she
>should. Glad she realizes this.
>We never get to hear
>what her thoughts are because
>they do not show DR
>on the internet.

Jani has said this several times in the DR over the course of the season but every move she makes in this game does not reflect her "Diary Room Smarts."

09-03-06, 08:55 PM (EST)
10. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread Sunday 9/3"
Nighttime clips of Erika & Boogie sleeping together. Erika states in DR: "Who would have thought I would meet my mate on a reality show." Boogie explains he is going to hell for what he's doing to Erika & she is going to hate him after the show.

Erika is in DR --- CT tells Janie if any of the 3 of them wins PoV we're fine. Janie tells DR that CT are liars and not to be trusted, even though they are telling her she's safe.

Janie goes to DR and CT replays the exact same convo to Erika. Erika, "You could have told Janie the same thing." CT getting a little nervous, but Boogie feels their web has made it so neither girl could even question them about it.

Erika doesn't want to look like a Homance. Boogie assuring her she won't, with a sheepish look on his face.

09-03-06, 09:01 PM (EST)
12. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread Sunday 9/3"
At the end of the show you hear Jani saying she knows the THREE of them are after her and that she has to win the POV, again we never hear her thoughts on the internet so glad she's not totally clueless although she does like Will alot. We'll see what happens on Tuesday's live eviction. Little do they know that someone is going home on Tuesday and Thursday!!!LOL!!

09-03-06, 09:05 PM (EST)
13. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread Sunday 9/3"
Nomination day.

Janelle: "I totally expect to be nominated today. It won't be a surprise that my key will not come out today."

Erika: "I'm not sure what Mike will do. You can't nominate the mother of your children, right?

Will: "If Mike Boogie nominates me, I'll rip up his orange fedora and throw . . . no, wait; Howie already did that. I don't care."

Boogie: "I have a second chance at this game. Take no prisoners, last man standing."

Boogie gives a brief speech -- you have all been here before, this is new for me. I'm honored to be in F4 with all of you. Surprise, he pulls Will's key.

"Janelle, you know, it's purely strategy, you're a great player, glad I got to know you."

"Erika, I know you wanted that to be your key. You are far too special & have meant too much to me in the house to be the girl who kissed a guy on a reality show and got did wrong. Wish I could have put another key in there, but I wouldn't have gotten this far without Will. Only fitting the last key to be pulled is Will's."

Erika worried about the "Bros before Hos" and would hate to go out 3rd, a crappy place to go out.

Janelle: "I'm not surprised. I'm pretty sure all 3 of them are after me and I've got to put a stop to this madness CT created. No matter what CT tells me, my judgment tells me if I don't win veto I'm gone."

Boogie feels both girls believe CT will take them. They are sitting good to be F2.

Will brags he is the only Allstar who won before. "Only 4 people left & I have a shot to win a second time. That's pretty monumental."

09-03-06, 09:15 PM (EST)
14. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread Sunday 9/3"
Boogie co-ownes three of the best places to eat in L.A. and what does he get in his HOH basket among other things, spaghetti O's and Hamburger Helper JEEZ...Will was like, "you like spaghetti O's??????? dude really.........LOL

09-03-06, 09:23 PM (EST)
15. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread Sunday 9/3"
Even when we "know" better sometimes there are foods we ate as kids that just hit the spot every once in awhile.

Buggy 5089 desperate attention whore postings

09-04-06, 03:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Buggy Click to send private message to Buggy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread Sunday 9/3"
Thanks Snidge!

When I first saw this post I thought you were nuts!
I was thinking, why is she posting an East Coast thread, BB isn't on tonight, it's not Sunday... Oh My! It's Sunday!

I missed the first 3 minutes, but would have missed it all if not for you!

*hearts*

09-04-06, 07:37 AM (EST)
18. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread Sunday 9/3"
*smooch*

These Holiday weekends will mess anyone up

yamihooked 169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-04-06, 01:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail yamihooked Click to send private message to yamihooked Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread Sunday 9/3"
Lucky they spent 20 minutes reviewing last thursday before anything else. lol.

DrKegel 430 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-04-06, 11:57 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DrKegel Click to send private message to DrKegel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread Sunday 9/3"
>Keep all discussions of the conspiracy
>of how BB is giving
>the competition to Janelle on
>this thread until the West
>Coast gets to see it.
>

I know you said that BB is giving the competition to Janelle in jest, but ... ??? Has anyone noticed this editing going on? While watching last night's show I finally got that what is said in the Diary Room has nothing to do with what is going on in the show ... and more importantly ... what is said in the live feeds. Particulars:

1. Janelle told Erika (when Erika was HOH) that she would put up one person, but in the DR confession Janelle specifically said she didn't want to tell Erika that she was really gunning for the boys as she felt this would affect her chances. However, lo and behold Janelle wins HOH, she puts up who? Not one of the boys, but Chicken George and Erika! This means what she said in the DR was a bunch of crap. Further ...

2. Last night, Will said he had to pull Janelle aside to tell her who to put up. But it clearly showed that Janelle pulled him aside (and did so very excitedly - like a school girl with a mad crush), to find out who he wanted her to put up. She even suggested putting Boogie and Erika up revealing she had a choice, but he overruled that and she acquiesced. Now if she did this then ...

3. Why in last night's episode did she say she didn't trust CT? Are these statements meant to make her smarter than she is? If she didn't trust CT, then why did she pull Will aside and listen to what he was saying?

4. Further all along Janie Bird brain has been shown saying she'd put "the boys" up, but again ... when it happened, did she? So when did she say these things?

4. This flirmance thing ... isn't this just to make Janelle and Will look good? Kaysar already said that Janelle's "boyfriend" is a figment of her imagination and that she doesn't have one. I don't mind her lying about this as she is very attractive and is probably used to saying she has a boyfriend when she doesn't just so someone doesn't pester her. But really! Then it shows she tries to pull Will in for a kiss and is furious when he doesn't kiss her. Will calls her "crazy," etc. It makes no sense that it's only flirting. Especially when in the live feeds he says things like, "She thinks that after this she's going to marry a doctor." Marry a doctor when it's just flirting?

Can someone say "scripted?" It's like they're trying to show Will and Janelle in the best light possible for the finals ... while Boogie is being made into this big villain for what he did to poor, poor Scrubika even though she reveals she dumped her boyfriend Josh because he wanted her to move to Florida with him but only made $90,000 a year. That wasn't enough for her. Seems she wanted to go to a higher bidder.

09-04-06, 12:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MarkP Click to send private message to MarkP Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread Sunday 9/3"
>3. Why in last night's episode
>did she say she didn't
>trust CT? Are these statements
>meant to make her smarter
>than she is? If she
>didn't trust CT, then why
>did she pull Will aside
>and listen to what he
>was saying?
>

She was been saying that all along - last night was not the first time. I think that even though she may not trust them (as SHE says), Will's hold over her is so strong it leaves her virtually helpless when it comes time to act on that lack of trust. Will has talked Janie into going against what she thought was her best move on more than one occassion (see Marci)so it should come as no surprise that she listens to him. Once Will got a hold of her, her decisions ultimately were his. Janie talks a great diary room when it comes to CT but rarely acts on those thoughts. I seriously doubt she is being handed lines in the DR which directly contradict most of her moves.

DrKegel 430 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-04-06, 12:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DrKegel Click to send private message to DrKegel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread Sunday 9/3"
>>3. Why in last night's episode
>>did she say she didn't
>>trust CT? Are these statements
>>meant to make her smarter
>>than she is? If she
>>didn't trust CT, then why
>>did she pull Will aside
>>and listen to what he
>>was saying?
>>
>
>She was been saying that all
>along - last night was
>not the first time.
>I think that even though
>she may not trust them
>(as SHE says), Will's hold
>over her is so strong
>it leaves her virtually helpless
>when it comes time to
>act on that lack of
>trust. Will has talked
>Janie into going against what
>she thought was her best
>move on more than one
>occassion (see Marci)so it should
>come as no surprise that
>she listens to him. Once
>Will got a hold of
>her, her decisions ultimately were
>his. Janie talks a
>great diary room when it
>comes to CT but rarely
>acts on those thoughts.
> I seriously doubt she
>is being handed lines in
>the DR which directly contradict
>most of her moves.

So you're saying you agree that the DR confessions contradict what she's been doing?

Now Will I can see making amends and trying to gloss things over since he has the master plan, but Janelle? Why is she saying these things then? Right up til she got HOH, they've been showing her say she's going to "avenge what they did to Kaysar!" or some such nonsense. So it leads everyone to believe one thing, but when she gets the power ... nada nothing zilch. What she does is pathetic and shows she's being dominated big-time.

So if it isn't scripted, it could be editing. In other words, she may have made these statements early on and are only now being introduced as current DR statements. That could explain things. But it would still mean that BB is deliberately editing the show to make people look smarter, meaner, better, stupider than they really are. But that still wouldn't explain why Will said that "he" pulled her aside and had to talk to her quickly. "He" did not do this. "She" did that. She did it in a breathless Marilyn Monroe like way. Surprised she didn't just let him spank her while she was at it. I think this latter point is why I'm thinking these lines are being handed to them. Unless there was a time earlier in the show when he had to pull her aside quickly and talk to her.

09-04-06, 12:45 PM (EST)
22. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread Sunday 9/3"
>So you're saying you agree that
>the DR confessions contradict what
>she's been doing?
>
Yes I am - that I don't that is even disputable. What is disputable is whether or not she is handed these lines. I don't think she is, but we will never know for sure.

yamihooked 169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-04-06, 01:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail yamihooked Click to send private message to yamihooked Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: East Coast Spoiler Thread Sunday 9/3"
It's a rare person that can go ahead and do exactly what they say they would while in the midst of confrontation.

Being in the DR and telling the camera what you will do, and actually going out and doing it is very very hard.

Practice asking for a raise, and then actually ask for one, and see for yourself.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •