The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Final HOH"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

09-06-06, 03:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Final HOH"
Well, we've seen the endurance part, which was won by Erika. Not a surprise, even if it had played out all the way.

The next two parts, if form holds, will be a clues-based game and a houeguest trivia game, both of which Janelle excels at. However, in BB6, she was beaten in the HG trivia (in a tie-breaker) by Ivette.

I don't think Erika has it in her to win the "smart" contests, though. Booger doesn't either, but might be a darkhorse here.

I predict a final win for Janelle. And no, not just because I'm a LOJer.

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Final HOH bdemoney 09-06-06 1
 RE: Final HOH fullofgrace2470 09-06-06 2
   RE: Final HOH Puffy 09-06-06 4
       RE: Final HOH fullofgrace2470 09-07-06 29
 RE: Final HOH Ahtumbreez 09-06-06 3
   RE: Final HOH 4jedi 09-06-06 5
       RE: Final HOH teacherkelly 09-06-06 6
       RE: Final HOH AugustGirl 09-06-06 7
           RE: Final HOH 4jedi 09-06-06 8
           RE: Final HOH rjrabbit 09-06-06 9
               RE: Final HOH okaychatt 09-06-06 10
                   RE: Final HOH rjrabbit 09-06-06 11
                   RE: Final HOH 4jedi 09-06-06 12
                       RE: Final HOH rjrabbit 09-06-06 13
                           RE: Final HOH megpie 09-06-06 14
                           RE: Final HOH JD8 09-06-06 15
 RE: Final HOH AyaK 09-07-06 16
   RE: Final HOH bdemoney 09-07-06 17
   RE: Final HOH 2thDr 09-07-06 18
   RE: Final HOH CattyChat 09-07-06 19
       RE: Final HOH Savahnna 09-07-06 20
       RE: Final HOH Elaine0 09-07-06 21
       RE: Final HOH okaychatt 09-07-06 25
   RE: Final HOH true 09-07-06 22
       RE: Final HOH sarasota55 09-07-06 24
       RE: Final HOH MarkP 09-07-06 30
           RE: Final HOH true 09-07-06 32
   RE: Final HOH Icancook75 09-07-06 23
       RE: Final HOH nailbone 09-07-06 27
           RE: Final HOH txdee 09-07-06 47
 RE: Final HOH Lasann 09-07-06 26
   RE: Final HOH deweydrop 09-07-06 28
       RE: Final HOH Savahnna 09-07-06 31
           RE: Final HOH MarkP 09-07-06 33
               RE: Final HOH Savahnna 09-07-06 34
                   RE: Final HOH AyaK 09-07-06 36
                       RE: Final HOH true 09-07-06 38
                           RE: Final HOH MarkP 09-07-06 39
                           Disagree in part AyaK 09-07-06 41
                               RE: Disagree in part Savahnna 09-07-06 42
                               RE: Disagree in part true 09-07-06 46
                                   RE: Disagree in part AyaK 09-07-06 54
                                       RE: Disagree in part true 09-07-06 58
                                           RE: Disagree in part AyaK 09-07-06 59
               RE: Final HOH true 09-07-06 35
                   RE: Final HOH AyaK 09-07-06 37
                       RE: Final HOH Rasta 09-07-06 50
                           RE: Final HOH Quest 09-07-06 53
                               RE: Final HOH AyaK 09-07-06 55
                                   RE: Final HOH Quest 09-07-06 56
 What happened to the great Janelle? shakes the clown 09-07-06 40
   RE: What happened to the great Jane... nailbone 09-07-06 43
       RE: What happened to the great Jane... shakes the clown 09-07-06 44
           RE: What happened to the great Jane... Ahtumbreez 09-07-06 48
   RE: What happened to the great Jane... Ahtumbreez 09-07-06 45
       RE: What happened to the great Jane... shakes the clown 09-07-06 49
           RE: What happened to the great Jane... Ahtumbreez 09-07-06 51
           RE: What happened to the great Jane... true 09-07-06 52
   RE: What happened to the great Jane... Bob Tomato 09-07-06 57
       RE: What happened to the great Jane... Quest 09-08-06 60

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

bdemoney 745 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-06-06, 03:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Final HOH"
Nailbone, I think you are right on. Unless Boogie can pull out a win in both the second and the third contest I believe it will be Erika and Janelle in the final two.

Granted Erika might be smarter to bring Boogie with her to the final two if given the choice, but I honestly believe that she will honor her vow to Janie and will bring her to the final two.

Since either way I don't see Erika winning, and I think she realizes this too. So I think she'd rather come in second to Janelle rather than Mike who has played her the entire time.

(Gosh, wait till she gets home and sees the tapes, then she'll really know how badly she got played by Boogie!)

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

fullofgrace2470 168 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

09-06-06, 04:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fullofgrace2470 Click to send private message to fullofgrace2470 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Final HOH"
>
>I predict a final win for
>Janelle. And no, not
>just because I'm a LOJer.
>

*crosses her fingers that this is true*

I would like to use the LOJ sig pic but have no idea how to do so. Can anyone point me in the right direction for help with this?

Puffy 6571 desperate attention whore postings

09-06-06, 04:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Puffy Click to send private message to Puffy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Final HOH"
This is the code for the LOJ picture, except ADD http in front of the colon at the beginning of the code. I left off the http in order to show you the code.

If you click on "reply with quotes" then you can get the code for various sig pics, including this one.

://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/User_files/44ef69742288a5b6.gif

fullofgrace2470 168 desperate attention whore postings

09-07-06, 01:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail fullofgrace2470 Click to send private message to fullofgrace2470 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
29. "RE: Final HOH"
LAST EDITED ON 09-07-06 AT 01:15 PM (EST)

Thanks so much!

eta: Woohooooo it worked! lol

Ahtumbreez 10456 desperate attention whore postings

09-06-06, 04:04 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Final HOH"
Erika had the best physical position on the volcano lastnight, so even without the pilates I think she would have won.

And after last year's choke I think JediJanie will be doing extra Jedi training this year.

I too think Janie wins final HOH. As long as it's not Booger.

4jedi 56 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

09-06-06, 04:29 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 4jedi Click to send private message to 4jedi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Final HOH"
Does anyone else feel that Booger is mentally unprepared for any challenge? Some people get more determined and competitive when angered, but I think Booger's anger is beyond helping him get into the right frame of mind.

teacherkelly 179 desperate attention whore postings

09-06-06, 04:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail teacherkelly Click to send private message to teacherkelly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Final HOH"
I can only hope. I am not a Boogie fan. Last night was one of the best nights in BB history....the look on Booger's face when Jani dissed and dismissed Will was best moment all year...

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

09-06-06, 04:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Final HOH"
I think Boogie isn't even going to try to win. He'll lose on purpose because I think he believes either girl will take him to the final.

09-06-06, 04:52 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 4jedi Click to send private message to 4jedi Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Final HOH"
>I think Boogie isn't even going
>to try to win.
>He'll lose on purpose because
>I think he believes either
>girl will take him to
>the final.

I'll bet you're right. Can't believe his arrogance or is it denial or disillusionment. If his face showed shock before, it'll be something tomorrow night.

rjrabbit 3269 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

09-06-06, 07:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Final HOH"
I agree with you augie. I hope J wins HOH. I don't know if I trust E to take J if she wins.

Fembots
by Tribe: L.O.J., One for all, all for Janelle!

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-06-06, 07:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Final HOH"
<I don't know if I trust E to take J if she wins

Yep. Erika should take Boogie if she wins final HOH. She doesn't stand a chance against Janelle.

But didn't the two of them discuss splitting the money? Did they agree?

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

09-06-06, 07:57 PM (EST)
Click to EMail rjrabbit Click to send private message to rjrabbit Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Final HOH"
Hi okay!
I think I heard that they discussed W/B plan to split the money with each of them because with J they called it banana bread and with E they called it the big picture. I don't think J and E have an agreement to split the money.

Fembots

09-06-06, 07:57 PM (EST)
12. "RE: Final HOH"
But didn't the two of them discuss splitting the money? Did they agree?

I think Erica said she would settle for "the 50". Is that what 2nd place gets, must be.

09-06-06, 09:04 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Final HOH"
I thing 2nd place gets $50K.

Fembots

megpie 129 desperate attention whore postings

09-06-06, 09:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail megpie Click to send private message to megpie Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Final HOH"
I think that Janelle is a winner even if she is in 2nd. place. I really like that girl. I agree with all of you. Thanks for keeping us informed.

JD8 48 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-06-06, 09:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JD8 Click to send private message to JD8 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: Final HOH"
I think second place gets 100 isn't it? Or is that Survivor Janie is in perfect position.... she will beat either one of them if she makes it to the final two and i believe she will win final HOH. who she decides to take can be completley personal and I am hoping she takes Erika...

On another note those two boys should have kept those girls seperated the entire time. Will should have spent all his time with Janelle and Boogie with Erika in order to keep them apart.

But alas the CT boys were dumb and Boogies arrogance at the HOH competition is just as bad. Janelle I think has a solid win against any of them Boogie's best chance is to win and take Erika. that is the only hope in hell he has of winning.

He claims she has so many friends.. it's not true, Chicken George really appreciated the way Janie played.. and would give her the win based on that. Marcellus I think would pick Janie, she doens't have Danielle anymore I think Dani would definitley vote for Janelle.

Janelle played the GAme CT played the people I think people will respect the game playing more. She is a shoo in now to win if she can make it to final two

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

09-07-06, 11:08 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Final HOH"
LAST EDITED ON 09-07-06 AT 11:08 AM (EST)

Two rounds, and Janelle is out.

Perhaps for good.

And we'll see about the Boogie-Erika HoH battle. Erika has to know she can't beat Janelle, so her best strategy is to let Boogie win HoH and boot Janelle, in which case Janelle will vote for Erika on the jury.

bdemoney 745 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

09-07-06, 11:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Final HOH"
LAST EDITED ON 09-07-06 AT 11:15 AM (EST)

Yep. What a difference a day makes. Looks like we are now going to be stuck with an Erika/Boogie final two (something I dread) unless Erika wins the final HOH comp. and feels obligated to bring Janelle.

But I agree with you, that her smartest move would be to throw the comp. completely and let Boogie win. Then he'll kick out Janelle, not her.

The only thing that might trip up Erika at this point are the questions. Usually the last HOH is a series of questions that they have asked jury members, which include some very surprising answers.

So she could try to throw the comp. and actually end up winning it! (hee, hee)

2thDr 75 desperate attention whore postings

09-07-06, 11:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail 2thDr Click to send private message to 2thDr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: Final HOH"
If I am Erika (which thankfully I am not) NO WAY would I let Boogie win. With that much money on the line, I just couldnt not go for it. I would rather be guaranteed some money than to have to rely on Boogie to take me to the final.

Are we sure neither of them wold take Janelle? I just dont know.

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings

09-07-06, 11:19 AM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Final HOH"
Yep, I'm sure Janelle is done after last night. Can't wait to see what the challenge was. I hear Boogie won a car and, TBO, I bet that's the only reason he tried to win was because of the prize.

Boogie will probably win the last part, because I do not think Erika knows all her BB facts. Boogie definitely takes Erika, without a doubt, because Erika can't win against anyone.

If Erika actually wins the last HoH challenge (which I doubt), she should take Janelle if she really wants to redeem her reputation of falling for & talking babies with a low-life slimebag like Boogie. Erika can't beat either of them, so she's 2nd place no matter what. If she takes Janelle, she at least gets a little respect and destroys Boogie's ego a little more.

Kind Creation of ARNutz

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

09-07-06, 11:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: Final HOH"
AND..I don't think I'm rationalizing by suggesting that if Janelle can think without Will (which we already saw she can)...maybe she'll suggest in a non threatening way that she is safer with Janelle in the F2 than Janelle on the jury. I mean she already screwed Danielle....AND....Janelle can remind her that the only reason she survived is because of Janelle (though she doesn't seem to have much of a conscience does she??).....I'm not giving up on Janie!! She keeps surprising me and I think she still has some punches in her.

Elaine0 1507 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Peanut Festival Grand Marshall"

09-07-06, 11:50 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Elaine0 Click to send private message to Elaine0 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Final HOH"
I agree with you in that I do not think Erika can beat either of them.

My wish is she takes Jani and Jani wins, but from what happened between her and Boogie last night, they will be final 2. How can she be so gullible to fall for his lies twice? Sure she wants the money, but does she really believe she would beat him? Is she that desperate for a man? Before tonight for insurance Boogie should conveniently let Jani see the two of them together so he'll get her vote too.

I won't be surprised if she comes out of this show saying she planned all along to con Jani into getting rid of Will so Boogie would take her to final 2. She knew Boogie couldn't get rid of Will and also knew Boogie would take Will to final 2. But I'm not buying it. How many times when she was alone did she tell the camera how angry she was for being played and couldn't wait to kick Boogie out? I hope that gets shown on the show.

I'll give her some credit. She knew she was leaving on Tuesday and did what was needed to get Will out instead. Then she had figured Jani would win HOH or at least one part and stuck with her. But when Boogie won part 2, she floated over to his side again. She's a true floater to the end.

If Jani leaves tonight, and she better take all the cigarettes with her, what will the next few days be like on the feeds. Will it be shomance 24/7 or will it be Boogie hiding in the DR to get away from her?

I expect the finale to be similar to when Danielle won the spider web challenge. Boogie will win, will jump around screaming like an idiot and Erika will be pushed to the side and quickly forgotten.

At the beginning of this season I wanted two people out right away. One was Alison and after week one it was looking good. But the other was Boogie and it is now looking like that little turd will win.

okaychatt 2810 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Howard Stern Show Guest"

09-07-06, 12:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail okaychatt Click to send private message to okaychatt Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Final HOH"
The second competition was strength based. It's so obvious BB rigged it in Boogie's favor. {/sarcasm}

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

09-07-06, 11:54 AM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Final HOH"
>And we'll see about the Boogie-Erika
>HoH battle. Erika has
>to know she can't beat
>Janelle, so her best strategy
>is to let Boogie win
>HoH and boot Janelle, in
>which case Janelle will vote
>for Erika on the jury.

I dunno. According to Shakes, Erika is the brains of the newly enlightened Jani-Erika duo, and if she sells it right, she might have a chance with the jury against Janelle. Both girls, while embarassed about being played by CT, are in total AWE of CT's strategy. She is convinced that neither she nor Jani will beat Boogie due to CT's sneaky strategy. Erika knows Will is shmoozing votes for Boogie at Loser Lodge. Erika is also very, very, upset with herself for allowing Boogie to play her, especially all the bed games, and baby talk. She figures she's second place against either, and the fact that she swore to take Jani, and that her the only way to redeem past stupidity, is to make sure that Boogie can.not.win. At least, in her mind, if Jani wins, she will have had some part in that victory. If Boogie wins, she'll be the laughing stock of the game. (perhaps of all time BB contestants)

sarasota55 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

09-07-06, 12:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sarasota55 Click to send private message to sarasota55 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Final HOH"
Erika has to take Janelle to the final if she wins. Or she'll come off looking like a complete loser (instead of a who has bamboozled-by-boogie loser).

MarkP 318 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

09-07-06, 01:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MarkP Click to send private message to MarkP Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Final HOH"
> Erika is also very,
>very, upset with herself for
>allowing Boogie to play her,
>especially all the bed games,
>and baby talk.

Is that why she is actually kissing Boogie now? (didn't someone post that they were kissing again?). If so (can someone confirm that?) , she either #1 is not mad at him anymore or #2 she is playing him so that if he wins the final comp he takes her (if this is the case, she has some morales to be sucking face with the guy she knows played her the entire game).

09-07-06, 01:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Final HOH"
I can't confirm it, I wasn't watching last night.

Sure, she wants him to take her over Jani, if he wins. He would anyway, so she really doesn't need to try that hard to convince him. She may be, however, trying to convince him that she will take him, so he'll let her win the final contest. I still think, if she wins, she will take Janelle, and her actions toward Boogie are her attempt to turn his own strategy around on him. That woman HAS to save face, and she can't do that against Boogie in the finals. Erika is a woman scorned, and her ONLY chance to win BB is to put Boogie out on his scrawny little ass.

Icancook75 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-07-06, 12:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Icancook75 Click to send private message to Icancook75 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Final HOH"
Will was pulling all the strings and controlling everyone thoughts in the BB house.

What makes you all think he won't be able to do the same in the jury house?

People seem to think Boogie has no chance of winning, i really disagree.

Jannelle should win if she gets to final 2, but i think Boogie will win vs Erika. Heck, most people in the jury house have only seen Erika as the floater this year.. she started playing too late.

09-07-06, 12:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Final HOH"
And if Janelle goes to sequester, she can swing even more votes to Booger, since will have Erika broken her promise to take J to F2.

txdee 1 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

09-07-06, 04:20 PM (EST)
Click to EMail txdee Click to send private message to txdee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
47. "RE: Final HOH"
First time writing, hooked on recap! I'm also a LOJ, although it was sickening to see her allow herself to be played. I'm also a BB fan, but if Boogie and Erika go to the F2, I'm done!!! I will not look at this again, two years in a row!! YUK

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

09-07-06, 12:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
26. "RE: Final HOH"
The way I see it: Erika and Boogie final 2 (just shoot me now!). Janie is so mad in sequester that all the houseguests vote for Boogie over Erika (the trader) and Boogie (oh my goodness) wins!

I'm gonna puke now!

It a Tribe original!!!

deweydrop 229 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-07-06, 01:12 PM (EST)
Click to EMail deweydrop Click to send private message to deweydrop Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Final HOH"
I'd take a booger win over an Erika win.

Erika, winning Big Brother ALL STAR?

From day 1, IMO, she has not belonged in that house. I never considered her an all-star.

09-07-06, 01:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Final HOH"
I guess I would too.

As if last years ending wasn't nausiating enough...lesser of 2 evils....now we have lesser of 2 evil losers. uughhhhh......

Not giving up on Janie YET until I officially hear Mike wins HOH.

If Janelle can talk Erika into going in the final 2 with her....she is equally as brilliant as Will as far as I'm concerned....even if it was all done in "the last hour"

09-07-06, 01:42 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MarkP Click to send private message to MarkP Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Final HOH"
Does anyone think Boogie actually needs to throw this HOH and hope Erika takes him? He needs 4 votes. I don't think there is any way he gets Howie's, Marci's or CG's votes over Erika.....which means he has to hope for Will, James, Dani and whoever gets the boot. If Boogie boots Janelle she votes for Erika. If Janelle hasn't told him already she has got to soon. ....but if Erika boots Janelle there is no way Janelle votes for her and that could be Boogie's 4th vote. In reality (no pun intended) I don't see Boogie throwing it because then Erika may just take Janie, but for him to win I think thats his best shot.

09-07-06, 01:47 PM (EST)
34. "RE: Final HOH"
I think James would vote Erika over Mike.

Didn't James leave by getting backdoored again??

09-07-06, 02:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
36. "RE: Final HOH"
LAST EDITED ON 09-07-06 AT 02:14 PM (EST)

In one of James' exit interviews, he said that he was OK with anyone left in the house winning with the exception of CG or Erika (meaning that he would vote for Boogie, Janelle, Will or Dani over either of them).

He's a certain anti-Erika vote against either of the other 2.

09-07-06, 02:21 PM (EST)
38. "RE: Final HOH"
James and Dani would never vote for Erika over Boogie. Even if Erika convincingly throws HOH to Boogie tonight, and he takes her, Jani would probably vote for Boogie as well. Even though Howie is mad at Boogie, he thinks Erika is worthless, so it's a toss up. He'll probably vote however Jani tells him to. Marcellas is the only sure vote Erika would have over Boogie.

Erika has only a slightly better chance against Janelle, and only if she wins the final HOH and ousts Boogie with a great speech. Then, she could argue to the jury that she was the one who figured out CT, and had to convince a blinded Jani. If, and it's a big if, the jury respects that she ousted CT, when they couldn't, she could get a couple of votes that way. I just don't see her beating either one, and I think she'd rather lose to Jani than Boogie, but she may be just delusional enough to think she could beat him.

09-07-06, 02:58 PM (EST)
39. "RE: Final HOH"
LAST EDITED ON 09-07-06 AT 02:58 PM (EST)

>James and Dani would never vote
>for Erika over Boogie.

I think saying both of them are a given for Boogie is a stretch. He did have a big hand in booting both of them. But lets give him both votes. I think Erika has 3 solid votes in Howie, CG and Marci. I think those 3 are much more solid than any 3 votes Boogie would have. If Boogie boots Janie then Janie votes for Erika (see girl power, we're not dumb, etc). My point being, isn't it really in Boogie's best interest to lose the HOH? If he wins and takes Erika, which of those 4 votes is he getting? He really needs Janelle's vote.

Again, I know it would never happen because he has to trust Erika to take him, but vote-wise it has got to help him.

09-07-06, 03:17 PM (EST)
41. "Disagree in part"
>Even if Erika convincingly throws
>HOH to Boogie tonight, and
>he takes her, Jani would
>probably vote for Boogie as well.

true, I never knew you were in the LoJ, but this sounds like LoJ logic.

As long as Janelle doesn't figure out that Erika threw HoH (and what has she figured out so far?), she'll NEVER vote for Boogie to win. She feels like a fool for the way she got played, and she's not going to vote for one of the conspirators who played her.

I agree with your point that Howie will vote however Janelle tells him -- which should mean that he'll vote for Erika too. After all, it was Boogie that he wanted to punch when he got booted.

09-07-06, 03:39 PM (EST)
42. "RE: Disagree in part"
Never say never though....at least when Will has some intervention time alone with Janie.

Without Erika around to remind her how they got "played" by CT...Will just could have the right words to get the "last" word with Janielle.

09-07-06, 03:51 PM (EST)
46. "RE: Disagree in part"
Well, you're right about Jani probably not figuring out that she threw it to Boogie, but I disagree that she'll never vote for Boogie to win. Janelle is mad at herself for letting Will play her. She doesn't feel Boogie played her on any personal level, like Will did, so she doesn't hold Boogie responsible for her stupid behavior. Even then, Jani and Erika both were in awe of CT's sneaky strategy, and they both agreed that it was an all-star plan. Even though Jani feels duped by Will, she does give them BOTH credit for playing her. All she knows about Erika is that she was also duped. When she votes for Boogie, it will be because he had game, and Erika did not, especially if she can't manage to beat Boogie in a Q&A about former hg's comp.

As for Howie, he despised Erika. Couldn't stand her and the float herd. He thinks she is as big a waste as James does. I don't think he is a sure vote for Erika at all.

09-07-06, 05:30 PM (EST)
54. "RE: Disagree in part"
But Erika's alternative is to win HoH and boot Boogie. In that case, she's 100% guaranteed to lose, because Boogie, Will, Dani, James and Howie are certain to vote for Janelle over Erika.

Of course, determining that requires logic, and logic has never been the strong point of the "hos," just the "bros."

09-07-06, 07:28 PM (EST)
58. "RE: Disagree in part"
Yes, but if you're playing for second place who do you want to lose to, the guy who screwed you over, or the other duped woman? I say she loses either way, and in order to save face she HAS to dump Boogie on national TV.

But then there's that logic thing.

09-07-06, 07:39 PM (EST)
59. "RE: Disagree in part"
I guess we just disagree about whether Erika's destined to lose in a showdown with Boogie. I think her finishing second is only a sure thing against Janelle, but -- hard as it is to believe -- I think she has a reasonable chance to beat Boogie as long as she keeps Janelle's vote.

And I'd be stunned if Janelle votes for Boogie, even if Will has five days to work on her before the final vote. Once she gets back with Howie, Will won't have so much influence over her.

09-07-06, 01:54 PM (EST)
35. "RE: Final HOH"
Yes, and as I said above, I think Erika will try turn his "showmance" strategy around on him to get him to throw it.

Janelle will vote for Boogie if Erika wins and takes Boogie to the finals. Despite how awful CT was to those girls (in their eyes, at least) they know the were out strategized, and would lose to (and in Jani's case if Erika boots her, vote for) Boogie in the end.

09-07-06, 02:15 PM (EST)
37. "RE: Final HOH"
LAST EDITED ON 09-07-06 AT 02:16 PM (EST)

>Janelle will vote for Boogie if
>Erika wins and takes Boogie to the finals.

...which is why she shouldn't win HoH. Boogie is certain to take her over Janelle.

Rasta 210 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

09-07-06, 04:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Rasta Click to send private message to Rasta Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
50. "RE: Final HOH"
A little Nash analysis...

Erika's best chance to win is to throw the HOH comp, hope Janelle ins't wise to it, and count on Boogie to take her to the finals. She can't win against Janelle, nor can she win without Janelle and Howie's votes.

Would Boogie take her? Probably. He'd have Will, Dani and James in his corner. Erika would have CG, Janelle, and Howie. Marcellas would be the swing vote, who would probably vote for Erika.

Under this scenario, Erika beats Boogie 4-3.

If Boogie took Janelle, he knows he'd lose in a landslide. Odds are that if Boogie wins HOH, he comes in second to either Erika or Janelle.

Therefore, Boogie should consider throwing the HOH to Erika. If Erika scumbags Janelle, Boogie will pick up votes from Janelle and Howie, and will likely win 5-2 (with Marcy and CG as the only votes for Erika).

However, Boogie has to consider the high possibilty that Erika would keep her F2 promise to Janelle.

What should Boogie do? He should try to win HOH, but also let Janelle know that Erika threw it. Tell her beforehand that Erika is planning on throwing it. If Janelle believes him, Boogie would win by a 5-2 margin, but wouldn't have to take his chances with Erika's moral dilemma.

What should Erika do? Throw the HOH to Boogie, then deny, deny, deny that she threw it. If she can fool Janelle, Erika will win.

What should Janelle do?

Janelle knows that Boogie won't bring her to the F2. Erika has promised to, but she still might scumbag her. Or worse, throw the HOH comp. Janelle should figure this out even before Boogie rats Erika out.

Therefore, Janelle's strategy is two-fold: first, she has to try to convince Erika that Boogie (with Will's help) will beat her in the F2. Also, convince Erika that she can beat Janelle in the F2. In reality, the situation is reversed: Janelle is unbeatable, but Boogie is a toss up.

The second part of Janelle's strategy is to let Erika know that she's worried that Erika will throw the HOH. And, more importantly, that Janelle won't vote for her if she suspects that Erika threw it. Nor will Howie.

At the end of the day, as Will would say, I don't really think any of the HGs have the strategic foresight to make this happen. Instead, I expect Erika to throw the HOH, then beat Boogie in the F2.

Quest 16 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

09-07-06, 05:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Quest Click to send private message to Quest Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
53. "RE: Final HOH"
Rasta, I agree with most of your logic. I think that in order for Boogie or Ericka to win they have a better chance against each other than against Janelle. I'm not that certain that Janelle is totally unbeatable, but she would probably be more popular than either Boogie and Ericka.

The mistake would be for Ericka to go with Janelle, mainly because Janelle's pitch the the jury would be the same as Ericka's. That is, she was taken advantage of by Boogie and Will. Both women could and probably would paint Boogie and Will as the villains. Therefore, it's easier for either of them to take Boogie into the final two and paint him (along with Will) as the bad guy who got everyone else voted out.

Boogie's pitch should be to claim strategy. He (and Will) demonstrated the best strategy in playing the game. Stress that it was nothing personal against any of them, and that the whole object of the game was to last until the end. Point out that neither Ericka nor Janelle demonstrated any strategy when they played and also point out that both of them were more than willing to turn against people they said were allies.

Boogie would probably have Will (make that definietly), James and Danielle voting for him. James and Danielle demonstrated no great love for Janelle. Howie's definitely in Janelle's corner. If Ericka goes and Boogie votes her out them she would, I think, vote for Janelle. I'm really not that certain how George and Marcellas would vote.

One thing I do believe is that whoever wins the final HOH they will take the person who they feel they have the greatest chance of beating with them, not necessarily honor any promises.

09-07-06, 05:36 PM (EST)
55. "RE: Final HOH"
Why would Boogie take Janelle over Erika if he had the choice?

09-07-06, 07:10 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Quest Click to send private message to Quest Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
56. "RE: Final HOH"
>Why would Boogie take Janelle over
>Erika if he had the
>choice?

I'm not certain that he would. Except that Boogie may not think that Janelle is all that invincible. I think that George, for instance, would be more likely to vote for Ericka in a Boogie/Ericka match but I'm not certain that he would necessarily go for Janelle. Also, since Ericka convinced Janelle to vote out Will, Boogie may think it's a good idea to get revenge on Ericka.

I do think that Marcellas is the wild card. He could go either way in any combination we could mention for the final two.

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings

09-07-06, 03:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "What happened to the great Janelle?"
I guess Ms. I can win any challenge I want isn't so great at challenges after all. Two chances at the final HOH and she couldn't win either. Make that the second year in a row she couldn't win the biggest challenge in the game.

For someone who is such a great competitor she sure does choke when all the money is on the line.

09-07-06, 03:44 PM (EST)
43. "RE: What happened to the great Janelle?"
Will ----> sequester

Janie ----> still in the house

09-07-06, 03:49 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
44. "RE: What happened to the great Janelle?"
>Will ----> sequester
>
>Janie ----> still in the house
>

and your point is?

Now try this equation since you just love simple math....

Will = 1/2 on Big Brother = $500,000 richer

Janelle = soon to be 0/2 on Big Brother = still slinging drinks for minimum wage.

09-07-06, 04:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Ahtumbreez Click to send private message to Ahtumbreez Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "RE: What happened to the great Janelle?"
>Janelle = soon to be 0/2
>on Big Brother = still
>slinging drinks for minimum wage.

*snort* That girl does not make minimum wage.

09-07-06, 03:51 PM (EST)
45. "RE: What happened to the great Janelle?"
It amazes me that you've so turned against Janelle because of others people's opinions of her.

Just sayin'

09-07-06, 04:32 PM (EST)
49. "RE: What happened to the great Janelle?"
>It amazes me that you've so
>turned against Janelle because of
>others people's opinions of her.
>
>
>Just sayin'

..welcome to my world where nothing really makes any logical sense when you sit down and really think about it. yet, there it is.

09-07-06, 04:41 PM (EST)
51. "RE: What happened to the great Janelle?"
shakes, I've heard tell that your world is a verrrry scary place. I, in fact, know this to be true because I have been to Chicago Heck, the traffic and construction alone would make one go insane, as shown by your many posts.

smooch or is it a smack

09-07-06, 05:02 PM (EST)
52. "RE: What happened to the great Janelle?"
Oooo, a new sig line!

>..welcome to my world where nothing
>really makes any logical sense
>when you sit down and
>really think about it.
>yet, there it is.

Now if I could only get a new sig pic celebrating my new cult. JaW. (Janelle and Will)

..welcome to my world where nothing really makes any logical sense when you sit down and really think about it. yet, there it is. --shakes the clown

Bob Tomato 114 desperate attention whore postings

09-07-06, 07:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bob%20Tomato Click to send private message to Bob%20Tomato Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
57. "RE: What happened to the great Janelle?"
Indeed, she can win any competition she needs to to stay in the house, but cannot win any competition she needs to to win money. Strange.

Will could not win when it mattered, and he is gone. Surely Janelle will now suffer the same fate. How could Boogie or Erika do anything but take each other to the end now that one of them is the last HoH?

09-08-06, 06:14 PM (EST)
60. "RE: What happened to the great Janelle?"
>Indeed, she can win any competition
>she needs to to stay
>in the house, but cannot
>win any competition she needs
>to to win money.
>Strange.
>
>Will could not win when it
>mattered, and he is gone.
> Surely Janelle will now
>suffer the same fate.
>How could Boogie or Erika
>do anything but take each
>other to the end now
>that one of them is
>the last HoH?
>
>

As it turns out, you were right.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •