The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Rush to judgment: HoH nomination speculation & possibilities for B.B.A.Stards Speed Dating Hour."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-31-06, 09:48 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Rush to judgment: HoH nomination speculation & possibilities for B.B.A.Stards Speed Dating Hour."
Pre-show predictions go here. I'm using all the available contestants in mine just because we can't be 100% certain about who's going out yet. (Yes, it looks like a lock, but Julie could always read the vote wrong.) I'll explain my probably-faulty reasoning on request. At least, it'll look faulty after Shakes gets ahold of it...

HoH: Danielle

Nominees: Mike & Will
If Veto Is Used: Janelle
Evictee, No Veto: Will
Evictee, Veto: Janelle -- or a Chilltown member if Danielle tiebreaks.

HoH: Mike

Nominees: George & Erika
If Veto Is Used: Janelle (Worst-case for Chilltown is that Janelle wins and takes someone off the block -- suddenly, Will has to go up.)
Evictee, No Veto: Erika
Evictee, Veto: Janelle

HoH: George

Nominees: Erika & Janelle.
If Veto Is Used: Mike
Evictee, No Veto: Erika (Chilltown preserves the biggest target for another week.)
Evictee, Veto: Whoever's not Mike. George will probably tiebreak in Chilltown's favor.

HoH: Janelle

Nominees: George & Erika ('I'm with the band.')
If Veto Is Used: Mike
Evictee, No Veto: Erika
Evictee, Veto: If Janelle is solidly with Chilltown, it'll be whoever isn't Mike. If she isn't, Mike could go out. And if all her brain cells fire at once, this could be Will... but it probably won't be.

HoH: Will (either the ground gets really cold really fast, or Julie made the miscall of a lifetime)

Nominees: Janelle & Erika
If Veto Is Used: George (Worst-case here is for George to win and use it, forcing Mike onto the block.)
Evictee, No Veto: Janelle. (This might be the week to get the challenge threat out after all. But it could very easily be Erika, too...)
Evictee, Veto: Whichever woman remains.

HoH: Erika

Nominees: Not going to happen. Could even Julie blow things that badly?

Don't answer that.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Rush to judgment: HoH nominati... elaine2000 08-31-06 1
   RE: Rush to judgment: HoH nominati... Estee 08-31-06 2
       RE: Rush to judgment: HoH nominati... elaine2000 08-31-06 3
           RE: Rush to judgment: HoH nominati... bdemoney 08-31-06 4
               RE: Rush to judgment: HoH nominati... canadafan 08-31-06 5
                   RE: Rush to judgment: HoH nominati... Lasann 08-31-06 6
                   RE: Rush to judgment: HoH nominati... nailbone 08-31-06 7
                   RE: Rush to judgment: HoH nominati... CattyChat 08-31-06 8
 RE: Rush to judgment: HoH nominati... CattyChat 08-31-06 9
   RE: Rush to judgment: HoH nominati... nailbone 08-31-06 10
 RE: Rush to judgment: HoH nominati... Bob Tomato 08-31-06 11
 RE: Rush to judgment: HoH nominati... MsBeaverhausn 08-31-06 12
 RE: Rush to judgment: HoH nominati... Queene1979 09-01-06 13
   RE: Rush to judgment: HoH nominati... Estee 09-01-06 14

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

elaine2000 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-31-06, 10:22 AM (EST)
Click to EMail elaine2000 Click to send private message to elaine2000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Rush to judgment: HoH nomination speculation & possibilities for B.B.A.Stards Speed Dating Hour."
>>
>>
>HoH: Mike
>
>Nominees: George & Erika
>If Veto Is Used: Janelle
> (Worst-case for Chilltown is
>that Janelle wins and takes
>someone off the block --
>suddenly, Will has to go
>up.)
>Evictee, No Veto: Erika
>Evictee, Veto: Janelle

I agree with all except there is no way Mike will nom. Erika. He'll put both George and Janelle up telling them both that they are just pawns.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

08-31-06, 10:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Rush to judgment: HoH nomination speculation & possibilities for B.B.A.Stards Speed Dating Hour."
I just thought he'd have an easier time convincing her to be the pawn and let him backdoor Janelle than getting Janelle in on the first nomination round and letting her escape via Veto again. 'We're after Janelle for real, and if it doesn't work out, we'll get rid of George. You're safe, honey. Would I lie to you?'

elaine2000 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-31-06, 11:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail elaine2000 Click to send private message to elaine2000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Rush to judgment: HoH nomination speculation & possibilities for B.B.A.Stards Speed Dating Hour."
True too.. At this point, he could tell her the earth is flat and she'll believe him.

bdemoney 745 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-31-06, 12:35 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Rush to judgment: HoH nomination speculation & possibilities for B.B.A.Stards Speed Dating Hour."
LAST EDITED ON 08-31-06 AT 12:37 PM (EST)

"HoH: Will (either the ground gets really cold really fast, or Julie made the miscall of a lifetime)

Nominees: Janelle & Erika
If Veto Is Used: George (Worst-case here is for George to win and use it, forcing Mike onto the block.)"

You mean to say....Best-case scenario right? I would LOVE if Georgie won VETO and saved Janelle, thereby placing Boogie on the block. Not only that but then Janelle and George would actually control the vote. Not Chilltown for a change. They would probably evict Boogie out on his a**........while I and lots of other viewers laugh and laugh!!!

Edited to add: Although George could use the Veto on Erika which would mean they (he and Erika) would vote out Janelle over Boogie, or if a tie Will would evict Janelle, which would not make me nearly as happy as seeing Boogie go, but I could live with it...

canadafan 77 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-31-06, 12:59 PM (EST)
Click to EMail canadafan Click to send private message to canadafan Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Rush to judgment: HoH nomination speculation & possibilities for B.B.A.Stards Speed Dating Hour."
http://community.realitytvworld.com/boards/User_files/41a4f96a236809ae.html

Suppose that Danielle is going tonight. What if Julie ask her, right on the spot, to take someone else with her!!!!WOW! Who do you think she'll choose?

Lasann 3616 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-31-06, 01:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lasann Click to send private message to Lasann Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Rush to judgment: HoH nomination speculation & possibilities for B.B.A.Stards Speed Dating Hour."
Well if she means anything she says (doubtful) she would take Will. If she is still revengeful, Erika (or then there is her feud with Janelle).

It a Tribe original!!!

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

08-31-06, 01:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Rush to judgment: HoH nomination speculation & possibilities for B.B.A.Stards Speed Dating Hour."
Erika, who's just betrayed her. At that point, Dani is a vote for the winner, not someone fighting to stay in the house. So she'll take Erika to ensure that her betrayer doesn't get the chance to win.

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-31-06, 01:17 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Rush to judgment: HoH nomination speculation & possibilities for B.B.A.Stards Speed Dating Hour."
I doubt this will be the option tonight (though it would be cool & Dani's head may explode if it gets any bigger).

Without a doubt Dani would take out Will . . . both for revenge on the James/LOD demise and also so she can say "I single-handedly took out the BEST player." Dani is just that kind of a person.

However, I would rather her take out Boogie, because I'd much rather see Will scrambling in the last week or two than gross Boogie.

Kind Creation of ARNutz

CattyChat 3379 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

08-31-06, 01:23 PM (EST)
Click to EMail CattyChat Click to send private message to CattyChat Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Rush to judgment: HoH nomination speculation & possibilities for B.B.A.Stards Speed Dating Hour."
I concur with all of Estee's suppositions, save one.

George - HoH

Nominees: Will & Boogie

If PoV used: Erika

Evictee No Veto: Boogie (CG breaks tie)

Evictee w/Veto: Boogie (CG also breaks tie, because I'm putting faith that Janelle will bite on the opportunity to split up CT & take out the one where there's no love lost between them)

Kind Creation of ARNutz

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

08-31-06, 01:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Rush to judgment: HoH nomination speculation & possibilities for B.B.A.Stards Speed Dating Hour."
You are giving George WAY too much credit for having brains.

(No, I don't think that, but I wanted to be the first to say it anyway. )

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

Bob Tomato 114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-31-06, 01:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bob%20Tomato Click to send private message to Bob%20Tomato Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Rush to judgment: HoH nomination speculation & possibilities for B.B.A.Stards Speed Dating Hour."
This is an interesting analysis, and hard to argue with your speculations. Personally, I think Erika will be joining Danielle on the bus ride to paradise, which might make for an unpleasant road trip for that driver.

I wonder however whether George would not target Chill Town if he won HoH. He has previously refused to target Janelle even when he was under quite a bit of pressure to do that, so I don't see him gunning for her now. I think he'd be more likely to target Erika (who he nominated before) and Mike.

I could also see Janelle targeting Mike and Erika. It looks to me like everyone likes to have George in the Final 3, and Will as their partner in the Final 2. Those two may be the safest people there tonight. Which leaves Erika as the most exposed, and Janelle maybe second most.

MsBeaverhausn 9 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "American Cancer Society Spokesperson"

08-31-06, 09:36 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MsBeaverhausn Click to send private message to MsBeaverhausn Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Rush to judgment: HoH nomination speculation & possibilities for B.B.A.Stards Speed Dating Hour."
LAST EDITED ON 08-31-06 AT 09:37 PM (EST)

How spot on you were. Do you have any other predictions? Maybe FL lotto numbers for this weekend?

Queene1979 445 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

09-01-06, 02:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Queene1979 Click to send private message to Queene1979 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Rush to judgment: HoH nomination speculation & possibilities for B.B.A.Stards Speed Dating Hour."
LAST EDITED ON 09-01-06 AT 02:10 PM (EST)

Estee since you did such a great job prognosticating the last HOH/ nominations do you care to take a stab at this weeks scenario?

09-01-06, 02:37 PM (EST)
14. "RE: Rush to judgment: HoH nomination speculation & possibilities for B.B.A.Stards Speed Dating Hour."
Pass for two reasons.

1. It's kind of predictable this time.
2. I have an overall record comparable to the Weekly World News on their end-of-the-world-next-week forecasts. Buried somewhere in the Survivor boards is my attempt to figure out how All-Stars would go, in which I made the best and worst calls ever, namely:

A. Amber would immediately hook up with the Rob of her choice (or possibly even a Tom) for protection.
B. It couldn't possibly be a game-winning strategy.

I'm still trying to live that one down.

(Ask me about my record when I supposedly control every event in the game, though.)

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •