The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"B.B.A.Stards Episode #23 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

Estee 55194 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-29-06, 07:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"B.B.A.Stards Episode #23 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Please keep all details of Janelle's newest attempt to win the veto, save herself, and send the Bashers board spiraling into an endless firestorm where the only escape is death on this thread until the West Coast gets to see that this too is a sign of The End approaching on the horizon. And hopefully that's The End of The Season, or as I like to call it, The Mistake. Is anyone else convinced she's doing this to us on purpose? And of those of you who don't quite believe it yet, will you at least consider that she's trying to show up James...?

(No All-Star Apprentice, Donald. They weren't good enough to hire the first time and the previous winners gain nothing from getting the job twice. I mean it. I really mean it. I have Bedazzler beads and I know where your lobby is.)

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: B.B.A.Stards Episode #23 East C... Buggy 08-29-06 1
 RE: B.B.A.Stards Episode #23 East C... Estee 08-29-06 2
   RE: B.B.A.Stards Episode #23 East C... Snidget 08-29-06 3
 RE: B.B.A.Stards Episode #23 East C... Estee 08-29-06 4
   RE: B.B.A.Stards Episode #23 East C... pumpkinqueen 08-29-06 16
 RE: B.B.A.Stards Episode #23 East C... Estee 08-29-06 5
   RE: B.B.A.Stards Episode #23 East C... drebaby 08-29-06 7
 RE: B.B.A.Stards Episode #23 East C... Estee 08-29-06 6
   RE: B.B.A.Stards Episode #23 East C... michel 08-29-06 12
 RE: B.B.A.Stards Episode #23 East C... Estee 08-29-06 8
   RE: B.B.A.Stards Episode #23 East C... AugustGirl 08-29-06 9
   RE: B.B.A.Stards Episode #23 East C... Issis257 08-29-06 10
       RE: B.B.A.Stards Episode #23 East C... 2thDr 08-29-06 11
           RE: B.B.A.Stards Episode #23 East C... maryellennaco 08-29-06 13
           RE: B.B.A.Stards Episode #23 East C... AyaK 08-30-06 18
   RE: B.B.A.Stards Episode #23 East C... yamihooked 08-29-06 14
   RE: B.B.A.Stards Episode #23 East C... seahorse 08-29-06 15
 RE: B.B.A.Stards Episode #23 East C... Bob Tomato 08-30-06 17
   But... AyaK 08-30-06 19
       RE: But... true 08-30-06 20

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

Buggy 5089 desperate attention whore postings

08-29-06, 07:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Buggy Click to send private message to Buggy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: B.B.A.Stards Episode #23 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
See?
Look at all you do for us!

Estee, she's a giver!

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

08-29-06, 08:15 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Estee Click to send private message to Estee Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: B.B.A.Stards Episode #23 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Is anyone else at the point where they can see the strings running from Will's fingers to these people's heads? Everyone knows he's dangerous, but no one can nominate him...

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

08-29-06, 08:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: B.B.A.Stards Episode #23 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I think they even run to the producer's heads.

He gets his favorite star to come to the BB house?

08-29-06, 08:28 PM (EST)
4. "RE: B.B.A.Stards Episode #23 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Okay, I have figured out how to get Will out of the house. Tell him Neil Patrick Harris wants to have his love child. Game over.

pumpkinqueen 220 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Network TV Show Guest Star"

08-29-06, 11:56 PM (EST)
Click to EMail pumpkinqueen Click to send private message to pumpkinqueen Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: B.B.A.Stards Episode #23 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Okay, I have figured out how to get Will out of the house. Tell him Neil Patrick Harris wants to have his love child. Game over.

i know, how funny was Will's man-crush? he was giddy--too cute!

although i must confess that i can't blame him--Dr. Doogie has always had that geek factor that i can't resist!

08-29-06, 08:35 PM (EST)
5. "RE: B.B.A.Stards Episode #23 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Veto competition.

Results: Ibid. (For details, please see previous Veto competitions.)

drebaby 59 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-29-06, 08:48 PM (EST)
Click to EMail drebaby Click to send private message to drebaby Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: B.B.A.Stards Episode #23 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
>Veto competition.
>
>Results: Ibid. (For details,
>please see previous Veto competitions.)
>

You are correct Estee.. that's four now. Looks like whenever the viewers are left in the dark on who may win one, as it relates to time factor, she win those. Do the live feeds confirm she is that fast?
>
>
>

08-29-06, 08:47 PM (EST)
6. "RE: B.B.A.Stards Episode #23 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Erika's new theme song: 'Torn Between Two Lovers'.

And looking like a fool...

michel 10812 desperate attention whore postings

08-29-06, 10:13 PM (EST)
Click to EMail michel Click to send private message to michel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: B.B.A.Stards Episode #23 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Aren't the lyrics "Torn between two losers"?

08-29-06, 09:01 PM (EST)
8. "RE: B.B.A.Stards Episode #23 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
And we are now in a race between Danielle's alcohol-induced nervous breakdown and Erika's Chilltown-induced nervous breakdown.

Whee!

(It's hard to do segment bits when you're the only one around and you've got the summary...)

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

08-29-06, 09:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: B.B.A.Stards Episode #23 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Thanks for taking one for the team Estee. My local media market is airing this episode in 5 hours, thanks to a baseball game no one really wants to watch.

Issis257 68 desperate attention whore postings

08-29-06, 09:27 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Issis257 Click to send private message to Issis257 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: B.B.A.Stards Episode #23 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I don't remember the last time I laughed so hard. I am here on the East Coast and just finished watching, the top things that stand out in my mind;
1) the look on Will's face when Neil Patrick Harris woke them up.
2)In the diary room when Will said he put the whole house on slop for a day for the trampoline for selfish reasons "ABSOLUTELY!" he just cracked me up with that smug smile of his.
3) When Boogie and Will did the phone call in the diary room about getting yet another showmance to put up a best friend and their cackling afterwords was just HILARIOUS!
One thing I noticed, they did not show Wills SHOWMANCE AT ALL. It's kinda weird. Maybe out of respect for Erin his girlfriend?
I laughed throughout the whole episode because I know what they are NOT showing and it is ALOT.
They showed bits and pieces of Christmas, NPH, Dani's breakdown, etc...

2thDr 75 desperate attention whore postings

08-29-06, 09:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail 2thDr Click to send private message to 2thDr Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: B.B.A.Stards Episode #23 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Did I miss something...Has the Will and Janelle thing gone past just being flirting friends and a little crush (on BOTH their sides IMO)? I was a little surprised at his calling it a "showmance".

Now that I have heard the word "showmance" in a sentance, May I have the definition and country of origin please?

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-29-06, 10:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: B.B.A.Stards Episode #23 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
I think it's Chill Town's dumb word for acting like you have feelings for some chick, in order to further your own agenda. Country of origin has to be: Hollyweird. JMHO

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

08-30-06, 06:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
18. "RE: B.B.A.Stards Episode #23 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
>Did I miss something...Has the Will and Janelle thing gone
>past just being flirting friends and a little crush (on BOTH
>their sides IMO)?

Yes, you missed something. Will told Boogie that he was too good at showmancing and Janelle has fallen in love with him. He said that he had to be careful because he still needed her vote after he got rid of her, and he was afraid she wouldn't vote for him if she knew it was all a showmance.

yamihooked 169 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-29-06, 10:25 PM (EST)
Click to EMail yamihooked Click to send private message to yamihooked Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: B.B.A.Stards Episode #23 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
>And we are now in a
>race between Danielle's alcohol-induced nervous
>breakdown and Erika's Chilltown-induced nervous
>breakdown.
>
>Whee!
>
>(It's hard to do segment bits
>when you're the only one
>around and you've got the
>summary...)
>

Danielle is getting really screwed on this one, but she really nailed her own coffin lid in with her actions after Erika told her.

Erika is just kind of sad. CG has more self confidence than Erika does, but she looked down on him or at least seemed to.

Erika could actually be a much stronger player if she just had more confidence. She's won a lot more competitions than Dani has. I think she's more intelligent than Dani. She also doesn't seem to focus on enemies to her own detriment as Dani does.

I think her lack of confidence also has a lot to do with why Boogie was able to do this to her. She knows he's playing her. She just doesn't want to admit it to herself because it would mean she'd have to rely on herself instead of letting Boogie direct her.

She even asked JANELLE whom she should put up after Janie won the veto! Someone she'd just been trying to evict!

She's got the body and the brains to go far. Heck, she's got a very good job. She just doesn't have the confidence she needs to play this game. This is why she can't win against anyone else still in the house.

Ironically, she helped kick out those people who she could have won against in the final 2. James, Marcellus, and maybe Howie.

seahorse 14337 desperate attention whore postings

08-29-06, 11:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail seahorse Click to send private message to seahorse Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "RE: B.B.A.Stards Episode #23 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
There is a Katrina special on tonight in New Orleans. Big Brother comes on at 1AM

Slice & Dice Sigpic Chop Shop 2005

Bob Tomato 114 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-30-06, 00:04 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Bob%20Tomato Click to send private message to Bob%20Tomato Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: B.B.A.Stards Episode #23 East Coast Spoiler Thread"
Will made an intriguing comment tonight when he described Janelle as the 'best reality competitor ever'.

I am by no means a member of the LoJ (if there was an LoW, I might consider subscribing, but I digress).

There can be no doubt that Will is the best reality strategist/player ever. I agree with him that no other reality contestant has ever won competitions as needed the way Janelle does.

Can there be any question that the correct final 2 are Will vs. Janelle? The best strategisit vs. the best competitor? Two different styles of game play head to head for all the marbles?

It would be a shame if this played out any other way.

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

08-30-06, 06:33 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "But..."
Will would say anything if he wanted the person to believe it. He wants Janie to feel this way because he wants her to win the next HoH and take out Erika.

Then, the only competitors for HoH will be CT and CG -- and Janie will be sure she's safe when she's nominated but will really be on her way to sequester.

After double-crossing, in order, (1) the Sovereigns, (2) the Legion of Doom, (3) Erika and (4) Janelle for a second time, the only satisfactory ending would be Boogie and Will up there together as the final 2.

And no one is going to bring back the first person booted to make the choice any easier for the betrayed hamsters (see Love Cruise for that idiotic twist).

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

08-30-06, 09:58 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
20. "RE: But..."
>Will would say anything if he
>wanted the person to believe
>it. He wants Janie
>to feel this way because
>he wants her to win
>the next HoH and take
>out Erika.

He said it in the diary room, not to Janelle.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •