The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Big Brother 8"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

stunnerphil 30 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

05-26-07, 03:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail stunnerphil Click to send private message to stunnerphil Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Big Brother 8"
does anyone have any info on Big Brother 8 i hear they are doing one but that is about all i know. Hope they get some good people this year
  Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Big Brother 8 tribephyl 05-26-07 1
 RE: Big Brother 8 tribephyl 06-11-07 3
 RE: Big Brother 8 Loree 06-12-07 4
   RE: Big Brother 8 Colonel Zoidberg 06-13-07 5
 Big Brother 8: AfterDark tribephyl 06-15-07 6

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

tribephyl 9688 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

05-26-07, 04:09 PM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Big Brother 8"
does anyone have any info on Big Brother 8 i hear they are doing one but that is about all i know.

That's about what all of us know.
Yes. There is going to be a BB8.
But no idea as to what the theme is going to be or who any of the houseguests are.
The tentative start date is somewhere around July 5th, so I can pretty much guarantee they (the producers) are still doing the casting and planning.

We should find out a bit more when the date gets closer. In a month or so.

Usually the cast is revealed a week before the start date, which coincides with some heavy promo-ing of the theme as well.

Looking forward to it though.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

06-11-07, 04:43 AM (EST)
Click to EMail tribephyl Click to send private message to tribephyl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Big Brother 8"
Oh darn. I just posted all of this info in Fanatics.

But the start date is confirmed for July 5th at 8.
And the HG count looks like we may be returning to a 12 person format.

Here's a link to my other post which has a link to the start date info.

Loree 8616 desperate attention whore postings

06-12-07, 10:34 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Loree Click to send private message to Loree Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Big Brother 8"
There is some info out there that they have been asking about bullies in the auditions. They want to know if a person was bullied in high school or was a bully. I think they are hoping to put bullies and their victims in the house together and then turn the tables on them. They just never learn. Why not complete strangers. I hate the stupid themes they have of putting people in the house that already know each other.

Colonel Zoidberg 3645 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

06-13-07, 11:16 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to send private message to Colonel%20Zoidberg Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Big Brother 8"
Jeez, it's The X Factor all over again. That didn't work. Project DNA didn't work. BB6's twist worked, just because everyone was on an equal playing field, but it looks like this twist won't work. Letting victims of bullying bully their bullies? Wooly Bully? It's a bunch of...ahem, bull.

06-15-07, 08:45 PM (EST)
6. "Big Brother 8: AfterDark"
Another little bit of info I've nabbed...

Into the live feeds?! Then BB has something new for you this season.

Showtime Too (one of Showtimes many different tiers of programming) will be airing LIVE footage from inside the BigBrother house this season.
Called 'Big Brother: After Dark', it'll take place from Midnight to 3am (a notoriously good time after the first couple of days) everyday.
Link

Just another option for those who need more then their 3 nights a week + live-feed transcripts.
You have to subscribe to Showtime, but it'll give you a chance to see Weeds. <--Good Show.

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •