The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Chill Town strategy, a speculation thread."
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-24-06, 02:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Chill Town strategy, a speculation thread."
If/when James goes tonight...

CT's entire strategy hinges on Janelle (or Will. HA!) winning HOH tonight and putting up Dani and Erika next. Janelle would be ideal for them, since CT would control the votes 2-1. Or, will Janelle pay them back right away for betraying her?

If Dani wins HOH, she could strike at CT for betraying LOD and booting James. They aren't sure they'll be able to schmooze their way out of it with Dani.

If Erika wins HOH, she will probably put up Janelle and Will. Her only loyalty to CT is to Boogie. She wants Will gone, so she can take his place in the alliance. Dani, CG, and Boogie would be the only voters. Boogie would vote out Janelle, and CG would probably vote out Will. Will Dani pass up the opportunity to break up CT after being betrayed by them, or will she still think Janelle is the biggest target?

If CG wins HOH, they have no idea what he'll do.

I have only been able to follow CT's strategy since B and W discuss it openly with each other. If anyone can figure out Erika's strategy, beyond sleeping with Boogie for safety, I'd love to hear it. I'm also not sure what Janelle's strategy is at this point, since she has nobody to hash it out with left in the game. Dani? CG?

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Chill Town strategy, a speculat... JoshInSGV 08-24-06 1
   RE: Chill Town strategy, a speculat... sarasota55 08-24-06 3
       RE: Chill Town strategy, a speculat... JoshInSGV 08-24-06 7
           RE: Chill Town strategy, a speculat... AyaK 08-24-06 14
           RE: Chill Town strategy, a speculat... Lahela 08-24-06 28
               RE: Chill Town strategy, a speculat... AyaK 08-25-06 30
   RE: Chill Town strategy, a speculat... yamihooked 08-24-06 9
 RE: Chill Town strategy, a speculat... sarasota55 08-24-06 2
 RE: Chill Town strategy, a speculat... samboohoo 08-24-06 4
   RE: Chill Town strategy, a speculat... true 08-24-06 5
       RE: Chill Town strategy, a speculat... samboohoo 08-24-06 6
           RE: Chill Town strategy, a speculat... true 08-24-06 10
               Well... AyaK 08-24-06 15
   RE: Chill Town strategy, a speculat... Miami Joe 08-24-06 11
 RE: Chill Town strategy, a speculat... Shaggy26 08-24-06 8
   RE: Chill Town strategy, a speculat... JoshInSGV 08-24-06 13
       RE: Chill Town strategy, a speculat... Shaggy26 08-24-06 17
           RE: Chill Town strategy, a speculat... JoshInSGV 08-24-06 18
   RE: Chill Town strategy, a speculat... AyaK 08-24-06 16
       RE: Chill Town strategy, a speculat... true 08-24-06 20
           RE: Chill Town strategy, a speculat... Bob Tomato 08-24-06 21
               RE: Chill Town strategy, a speculat... MarkP 08-24-06 24
           RE: Chill Town strategy, a speculat... AyaK 08-24-06 26
               RE: Chill Town strategy, a speculat... Queene1979 08-24-06 27
 RE: Chill Town strategy, a speculat... Snidget 08-24-06 12
   RE: Chill Town strategy, a speculat... leenga 08-24-06 19
       RE: Chill Town strategy, a speculat... elaine2000 08-24-06 22
           RE: Chill Town strategy, a speculat... Miami Joe 08-24-06 23
               RE: Chill Town strategy, a speculat... elaine2000 08-24-06 25
 Erika's strategy. true 08-24-06 29
   RE: Erika's strategy. Breezy 08-25-06 33
       RE: Erika's strategy. AugustGirl 08-25-06 34
           RE: Erika's strategy. samboohoo 08-25-06 37
       RE: Erika's strategy. sarasota55 08-25-06 35
 RE: Chill Town strategy, a speculat... Denalio 08-25-06 31
 RE: Chill Town strategy, a speculat... DrKegel 08-25-06 32
   RE: Chill Town strategy, a speculat... sarasota55 08-25-06 36
       RE: Chill Town strategy, a speculat... Miami Joe 08-25-06 38
           RE: Chill Town strategy, a speculat... Denalio 08-25-06 39
               RE: Chill Town strategy, a speculat... maryellennaco 08-25-06 40
                   RE: Chill Town strategy, a speculat... Snidget 08-25-06 41
                       RE: Chill Town strategy, a speculat... profesora_toro4 08-25-06 60
           Disagree AyaK 08-25-06 46
               RE: Disagree Denalio 08-25-06 47
   RE: Chill Town strategy, a speculat... yamihooked 08-25-06 42
       RE: Chill Town strategy, a speculat... roxydog 08-25-06 43
           RE: Chill Town strategy, a speculat... yamihooked 08-25-06 44
               RE: Chill Town strategy, a speculat... QueenB615 08-25-06 45
                   RE: Chill Town strategy, a speculat... chappi66 08-25-06 48
                       RE: Chill Town strategy, a speculat... MarkP 08-25-06 49
                           RE: Chill Town strategy, a speculat... twinsmomm 08-25-06 58
   RE: Chill Town strategy, a speculat... JoshInSGV 08-25-06 51
       RE: Chill Town strategy, a speculat... AyaK 08-25-06 52
           RE: Chill Town strategy, a speculat... JoshInSGV 08-25-06 54
 Erika's nominations true 08-25-06 50
 RE: Chill Town strategy, a speculat... DrKegel 08-25-06 53
   RE: Chill Town strategy, a speculat... JoshInSGV 08-25-06 55
   RE: Chill Town strategy, a speculat... true 08-25-06 57
   RE: Chill Town strategy, a speculat... yamihooked 08-26-06 63
 RE: Chill Town strategy, a speculat... DrKegel 08-25-06 56
   RE: Chill Town strategy, a speculat... Issis257 08-25-06 59
   RE: Chill Town strategy, a speculat... Bob Tomato 08-25-06 61
   RE: Chill Town strategy, a speculat... JoshInSGV 08-26-06 64
 RE: Chill Town strategy, a speculat... roxydog 08-26-06 62
 Will pulls off another miracle. true 08-28-06 65

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

08-24-06, 02:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Chill Town strategy, a speculation thread."
I think it's in Dani/Janie's best interest to honor their 1-week truce and go after ChillTown. If they continue targeting each other week after week, they are guaranteeing a CT final 4, which increases the probability of them being in the finals. This is the opportunity to take one of them out. If Danielle or Janie become HOH, they should put up CT (Janelle can say that she's trying to backdoor Danielle and Danielle can say the same thing). If one of the CT boys wins veto, replace the nomination with Erika. That would ensure that at least one half of CT is removed from the house. We'll see how it all plays out.
  Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

sarasota55 35 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Beauty Pageant Celebrity Judge"

08-24-06, 02:55 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sarasota55 Click to send private message to sarasota55 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Chill Town strategy, a speculation thread."
Do you honestly believe that Janelle will put up CT? No way.

08-24-06, 03:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "RE: Chill Town strategy, a speculation thread."
It may be a bit of an assumption on my part, but I think Janelle realizes that CT has played her and backstabbed her repeatedly. In her Diary Room confessionals, Janelle stated that the only person she trusts is Chicken George. And, she also stated that if she wins HOH, she will go after ChillTown. She may want to keep Will around a little longer, so most likely her first target will be Boogie.

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings

08-24-06, 03:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Chill Town strategy, a speculation thread."
>It may be a bit of an assumption on my part,
>but I think Janelle realizes that CT has played her
>and backstabbed her repeatedly.

I'd call that wishful thinking. Janie seems clueless to Will's duplicity.

Lahela 161 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

08-24-06, 07:41 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Lahela Click to send private message to Lahela Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
28. "RE: Chill Town strategy, a speculation thread."
>Janelle
>stated that the only person
>she trusts is Chicken George.
>And, she also stated that
>if she wins HOH, she
>will go after ChillTown.

Janelle has been saying for weeks she wanted to go after CT, but when she had the chance, backed down. I doubt she'd try it now with only ONE person on her side (CG) and no guarantee her plan would work.

08-25-06, 01:05 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
30. "RE: Chill Town strategy, a speculation thread."
>I doubt she'd try it now
>with only ONE person on
>her side (CG) and no
>guarantee her plan would work.

Have you been reading the live threads? Apparently not.

Janelle believes she's a full-fledged member of ChillTown along with Will and Boogie. They're trying to help her improve her lying to Erika and Dani.

Janelle is as likely to go after CT as she is to develop a brain.

yamihooked 169 desperate attention whore postings

08-24-06, 03:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail yamihooked Click to send private message to yamihooked Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Chill Town strategy, a speculation thread."
If Dani is gonna put up CT if she wins HoH, I hope she wins tonight, eliminates Boogie, and then Janelle wins HoH next time.

This week isn't as important, I think, as next week.

This week will be down to 6 with James gone, I hope.

Say Dani wins, and eliminates one of CT, that would mean next Thursday's vote will be with 3 voting. The following week, it's 2 voting aside from HoH, and being HoH will be a lot more important.

If Janie wins HoH tonight, putting up CT will reassure Dani and CG, but won't help her next week. It will piss off whichever CT remains and that one will feel the need to remove her fast.

If she puts up anyone except CT, CG will turn on her too.

If she doesn't win HoH tonight, she can play for HoH next week, CT (both or either that remains) will still want to get her into the final 4, and CG will still want to work with her. Plus, Dani will still probably be gunning for CT.

Erika, I believe, wants to be in in the final 2 with Boogie, but not Will. She'll probably be gunning for everyone except Boogie next week, but won't attack Will herself. The only thing I see her trying to do is winning HoH in the final 3. Unfortunately for Erika, she's considered fodder by most in the house, imo. Winning HoH or not, she'll probably be going home soon.

I'm sure everyone wants CG in the final 3 though, just because he is unlikely to win HoH.

This is purely my opinion. I could be and probably am completly wrong. Feel free to disagree but please try to be polite about it.

08-24-06, 02:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail sarasota55 Click to send private message to sarasota55 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Chill Town strategy, a speculation thread."
Sleeping with boogies is not going to save her. What a fool.

samboohoo 17075 desperate attention whore postings

08-24-06, 03:05 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Chill Town strategy, a speculation thread."
I am not sure either what CT would do. And I really have to wonder what the thinking will be with Marci, Howie and James all at sequester together.

Why is CG so mad at Jani? I thought at one point during his HOH tenure, he was pissed at Dani for some reason but decided not to put her up because he had previously told her he wouldn't backdoor her.

Thanks Tribe!

08-24-06, 03:07 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
5. "RE: Chill Town strategy, a speculation thread."
Why do you think CG is mad at Jani. I heard Erika speculate to Dani that he was, but he never said that. As far as I know CG still thinks he has a secret deal with Janelle. Of course, I could have missed something.

Then again, CG seems to change his mind every few minutes.

08-24-06, 03:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail samboohoo Click to send private message to samboohoo Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "RE: Chill Town strategy, a speculation thread."
Maybe I misunderstood what Erica said to Dani. Now I'm confued.

Thanks Tribe!

08-24-06, 03:27 PM (EST)
10. "RE: Chill Town strategy, a speculation thread."
Erika did say that to Dani following a pow-wow with CG, but it is all speculation on her part, because he never said anything like that directly. I'm not even sure if Erika believes it, or if she wants Dani to believe it because it justifies Erika's vote against James in favor of CG. If Erika makes Dani think that CG is going after Janelle, than maybe, Dani won't be mad at her for voting James out.

08-24-06, 03:47 PM (EST)
15. "Well..."
I think Erika was dissembling a little when she said that CG was upset at Janie about Will, though she could be right.

Personally, when CG was talking about people that don't deserve to win because they have money, I thought he was referring to Will and Boogie, not Janie. Erika pretty clearly believed that too, because she went to talk to Boogie about voting off CG instead of James after his talk.

Miami Joe 63 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Hollywood Squares Square"

08-24-06, 03:30 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Miami%20Joe Click to send private message to Miami%20Joe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Chill Town strategy, a speculation thread."
LAST EDITED ON 08-24-06 AT 03:35 PM (EST)

>Why is CG so mad at
>Jani? I thought at
>one point during his HOH
>tenure, he was pissed at
>Dani for some reason but
>decided not to put her
>up because he had previously
>told her he wouldn't backdoor
>her.

I think deep down George is probably faking to some people in the house that he is mad at Janelle, so none will suspect he has an alliance with her.

After tonight, this is what I believe will happen:

If Janelle wins HOH, she will put up Danielle and Erika, she needs to do this in order to get rid of one of them, it would be in her best interest right now, instead of getting rid of CT. If one of them wins POV, then I see Boogie going up.

If Will wins HOH(which I seriously doubt he will actually attempt to do that, but I am sure he knows he may need to do so because his plan may be in danger if some people win it), he may put up Danielle and Janelle, and whoever wins POV, will be replaced by Erika.

If Danielle wins HOH, she will go for Janelle and either Will or Boogie, whoever wins the POV, will be replaced by the other.

If Chicken George wins HOH, he will put up Will and Boogie and whoever wins the POV, then I am not sure whose "alliance" he will honor, either Danielle, Erika or Janelle (I hope he honors hers, since it was the last one he got into), will probably go up.

If Erika wins, she will put up Janelle and Chicken George, whoever wins the POV, will be replaced by Will or Danielle (this depends how much she will listen to Boogie).

I think right now, CT's biggest target is to get Erika out, so they think that Danielle and Janelle will then concentrate on trying to get each other out.

This could certainly backfire if somehow Janelle, Danielle and CG join forces to get CT out of the game.

I think it is actually in their best interest to keep Erika in the house for now because Boogie can control how she will vote.

It will be very interesting.

Shaggy26 40 desperate attention whore postings

08-24-06, 03:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Shaggy26 Click to send private message to Shaggy26 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Chill Town strategy, a speculation thread."
With the almost certain eviction of James, CT will be exposed and everyone will be gunning for them. I think the only way CT can be safe this week is if Will wins HoH. Anybody else wins HoH and either Booger or Will are done.

08-24-06, 03:39 PM (EST)
13. "RE: Chill Town strategy, a speculation thread."
For the past few weeks, we have all been treating CT as one single entity. As the numbers start to dwindle, I think it's important to look at each member of CT seperatelly. IMO, Will is in a better spot than Boogie. Will can compete for HOH this week, where as Boogie has to sit on the sidelines. But, since Will's strategy doesn't include winning competitions, this makes Boogie's situation extremelly vulnerable. As outgoing HOH, Boogie's actions will make him a more direct target to the rest of the house than Will. His actions as HOH and as holder of the CdE may also have a negative impact with the members of the jury.

Shaggy26 40 desperate attention whore postings

08-24-06, 03:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Shaggy26 Click to send private message to Shaggy26 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Chill Town strategy, a speculation thread."
I actually think Will is in a worse spot than Boogie because everyone has him as the mastermind (and he is) and the bigger target of the two. IMO, everyone thinks Boogie is not that good of a player without Will and chopping the head of instead of the body would better suit everyone in the game except for the viewers.

08-24-06, 04:05 PM (EST)
18. "RE: Chill Town strategy, a speculation thread."
Hi Shaggy,
I think we as viewers are aware that Will is a bigger threat than Boogie, but I have not seen or read anything that indicates that the houseguests are aware of how dangerous Will can be. When James gets backstabbed (and evicted) this week, it's gonna be Boogie's fingerprints on the blade, not Will's. Last week, Boogie handled the Howie incident very poorly. James and Howie are two votes in the jury that would probably will be against Boogie if he makes it to the Final 2. Similarly, Boogie's actions have isolated people in the house. He bullied CG, betrayed Danielle by plotting James' demise. Janelle may be willing to keep Will around, but I think Boogie might be expendable to her. No matter how you slice, Boogie needs Will's HOH more than Will himself.

08-24-06, 03:51 PM (EST)
16. "RE: Chill Town strategy, a speculation thread."
>I think the only way CT can be safe this week is if
>Will wins HoH. Anybody else wins HoH and either Booger
>or Will are done.

All I have to bet is prestige, but I'll bet Will doesn't even try for HoH. He doesn't really think that anyone except maybe CG will nominate both himself and Boogie, and he believes that he's bamboozling both Dani and Janie right now, so that Erika will most likely go (or, in the worst case situation, Dani or Janie).

We'll see if he's right.

08-24-06, 04:18 PM (EST)
20. "RE: Chill Town strategy, a speculation thread."
Normally, I'd agree with you, but where I disagree is that Will also thinks Erika and Dani could nominate him, along with CG. The only one he feels for certain won't is Janelle, and I'm not entirely sure he's right about that. (she did say in her DR on Tues. show that she is now with CG and going after CT. Will she do it now this week, or wait til Dani and/or Erika are gone is the question)

If Janelle gets eliminated before Will in the HOH comp tonight, he may feel he has to win it, because he is very nervous about what the other 3 will do. Boogie has Erika's support, but I am certain that Erika would like nothing more than to boot Will and have him all to herself.

According to the live feed updates, Dani told Will that she will nominate Janelle and Will if she wins HOH. CT are both nervous that they haven't "bamboozled" her well enough. He doesn't know what Erika and CG will do, but from his conversations with Boogie, he thinks they'll all put him up. Maybe he thinks he can get out of a nomination, and isn't worried, who knows.

Bob Tomato 114 desperate attention whore postings

08-24-06, 04:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bob%20Tomato Click to send private message to Bob%20Tomato Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
21. "RE: Chill Town strategy, a speculation thread."
I agree with this -- Will's goal is for Janelle to win HoH, which is really the same as Will winning it, only without the customized bedroom.

Janelle may talk tough in the Diary Room, but in the day or 2 before she makes her nominations, Will will decide who she is nominating.

Will will stay in the competition as long as he needs to to get Janelle the prize. If she goes early he may actually decide compete to the end. My guess though is that he will assume he can direct the nominations of whoever wins.

MarkP 318 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-24-06, 04:53 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MarkP Click to send private message to MarkP Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
24. "RE: Chill Town strategy, a speculation thread."
>Janelle may talk tough in the
>Diary Room, but in
>the day or 2 before
>she makes her nominations, Will
>will decide who she is
>nominating.

That is SOOO true. If Janele could ever play the game the way she talks in the DR she would be unbeatable.

08-24-06, 06:26 PM (EST)
26. "RE: Chill Town strategy, a speculation thread."
>He doesn't know what Erika and CG will do,
>but from his conversations with
>Boogie, he thinks they'll all put him up.

Never assume that Will's being 100% honest even to Boogie. He told Boogie two blatant lies yesterday that I saw.

Queene1979 445 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-24-06, 07:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Queene1979 Click to send private message to Queene1979 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
27. "RE: Chill Town strategy, a speculation thread."
What two lies did he tell?

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

08-24-06, 03:32 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "RE: Chill Town strategy, a speculation thread."
Pinky: Gee, Brain, what are we going to do this eviction?
Brain: The same thing we do every eviction, Pinky, try to paint a big target all over somebody else!

It's a tribe creation!

leenga 34 desperate attention whore postings

08-24-06, 04:06 PM (EST)
Click to EMail leenga Click to send private message to leenga Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
19. "RE: Chill Town strategy, a speculation thread."
LAST EDITED ON 08-24-06 AT 04:07 PM (EST)

>Pinky: Gee, Brain, what are we
>going to do this eviction?
>
>Brain: The same thing we do
>every eviction, Pinky, try to
>paint a big target all
>over somebody else!

love it ! !

elaine2000 15 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Got Milk? Spokesperson"

08-24-06, 04:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail elaine2000 Click to send private message to elaine2000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
22. "RE: Chill Town strategy, a speculation thread."
Off topic for a moment. I think I heard James say, that he wants to take his $30K and leave.. Does anyone how much they get paid?

08-24-06, 04:40 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Miami%20Joe Click to send private message to Miami%20Joe Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
23. "RE: Chill Town strategy, a speculation thread."
>Off topic for a moment. I
>think I heard James say,
>that he wants to take
>his $30K and leave.. Does
>anyone how much they get
>paid?

I remember reading somewhere that they all get paid $2,500 for every week they are in the BB house.

So based on that, it would be $2,500 for 12 weeks since he is going to the sequester house until the end of the show.

elaine2000 15 desperate attention whore postings

08-24-06, 05:43 PM (EST)
Click to EMail elaine2000 Click to send private message to elaine2000 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
25. "RE: Chill Town strategy, a speculation thread."
LAST EDITED ON 08-24-06 AT 05:44 PM (EST)

LAST EDITED ON 08-24-06 AT 05:44 PM (EST)

>
>I remember reading somewhere that they
>all get paid $2,500 for
>every week they are in
>the BB house.
>
>So based on that, it would
>be $2,500 for 12 weeks
>since he is going to
>the sequester house until the
>end of the show.

youre prob. right.. except I think marcelass said they get $4000/week
for being sequestered. poor dears!

08-24-06, 11:53 PM (EST)
29. "Erika's strategy."
Early talk is that Erika will nominate Janelle and CG, with CG being the pawn. If veto doesn't get used, CT contols who goes home, since only CT and Dani vote. Dani is suspicious of Janelle working with CT (mostly with Will) because she voted against James. Will she try to convince Erika that Will should be the primary target? I don't think it would be a hard sell.

If Jani or CG wins veto, Will will go up in their place.

Of course, if Jani gets off the block, and Will goes up, CT will work to convince her to join Boogie and vote out George. Will she go along with them, or side with Dani to get revenge against Will for playing them both?

If George wins Veto and Will and Janelle are on the block, Dani and CG will control the vote. Will Dani use this opportunity to carry out her "Will's ass is mine" plan, or will she still think Janelle is a big threat?

Of course, CT is telling Janelle that they are going to protect her, but they could (and maybe should) cut her loose, although I still think Will needs her for a bit longer. If they screw over Janelle yet again, she'll be the 4th jury member they've crossed. Even so, at this point, CT would have a good chance of winning against Erika or CG in the finals. If they make finals together, they both win. If the jury hates Janelle as much from the jury house as they did in the game, CT may be able to beat her, but it's not a sure thing. If Dani gets to the finals with either CT member, she'd have a great chance to win.

Breezy 18379 desperate attention whore postings

08-25-06, 08:35 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Breezy Click to send private message to Breezy Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
33. "RE: Erika's strategy."
I think CG will fight to not be put on the block as a pawn. He's seen what happened to the last two pawns.

Erika won't nominate Boogie or Dani. I think she'll keep her alliance with CG and not nominate him. That leaves Will and Janlle, she doesn't care which one leaves. Either one can and it will help her and her Boogerman.

AugustGirl 11534 desperate attention whore postings

08-25-06, 09:01 AM (EST)
Click to EMail AugustGirl Click to send private message to AugustGirl Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
34. "RE: Erika's strategy."
I think Erika already said to CG that "he knows what she has to do, but to not worry". I take that comment as you're going up, but I've got your back. I do not think she would put up Will as an original nomination, but could if someone uses the veto.

Dani has some influence on her, but I think Boogerman *ick* has more influence and I don't think he would agree to Will going up as an original nomination. I think.

I think on Thursday night we will see one of these three combos for the first eviction:

Janie/CG - CG evicted because CT controls the votes

Janie/Will - Will evicted because Boogerman keeps Will, Dani and CG keep Janie (if Dani honors her one week truce--big if--and CG keeps his alliance with Janie)

Will/CG - CG probably evicted (Janie/Boogerman vote to evict CG, Dani possibly votes to evict Will)

It should be an interesting week to see how everyone scrambles. I would personnally love to see the girls team up to get rid of CT, but I don't think that is going to happen. At the least I would enjoy a Dani/Janie alliance.

Can't wait for the double eviction! Sweet!

08-25-06, 09:36 AM (EST)
37. "RE: Erika's strategy."
I think if Dani votes out Will, it's more to avenge James' boot than it would be to honor the truce with Janie - since Janie booted James.

Thanks Tribe!

08-25-06, 09:30 AM (EST)
35. "RE: Erika's strategy."
I don't think CG cares. He's just along for the ride. You know, "cool beans".

Denalio 903 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-25-06, 02:13 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Denalio Click to send private message to Denalio Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
31. "RE: Chill Town strategy, a speculation thread."
As I have read the live feed updates and seen many of the YouTube clips, it's been interesting to see how Will's mind works. I realize he says a lot of different things that are not consistent but I think he reveals the truth as well. This is my speculation on what seems most likely to be Will's real motives.

I think Will would be OK (mostly, usually) to bow out and let Boogie go for the win. Will has talked about how he could be useful to work on the jury and take the blame for all of CT's moves, thus taking the heat off of Boogie. I think he is intellectually OK with this plan since he and Boogie have agreed to split the money. Emotionally (or ego-motionally) I think he also struggles with this since he would love to be in the final 2 with Boogie as well and even win it again. Just to be able to say he won the game twice! So it's my belief he wrestles with this and wants to stay in as long as he can but also figures if he is evicted, he can still advance the cause of Boogie (and himself) from sequesterville to make money for himself and Boogie.

It also seems like Will keeps the show in mind, the idea of "making good TV", as a secondary goal along with winning. If he can advance both at the same time, even better. This is also the reason for the Showmance, the strategy of keeping Janelle (he referred to her as Seabiscuit on the live feeds) the most popular Houseguest, in the house and keeping popular people in to support ratings. Will even claimed on the live feeds how he was helping to "produce" the show with ideas and the way he sets things up- so it seems he is being deliberate with some of his manuevers with this in mind.

Now I think Boogie is much more ego (and winky) driven - wanting to prove that he can be as "cool" as Will, be as successful as Will and get laid as well, but he is not as smart or clearheaded as Will and so needs Will to think for him and tell him who to manipulate and how to do it best. It was particularly revealing to see how annoyed Boogie was that Howie was voted "the life of the party". Boogie is a putz, but lucky to be in partnership with Will.

Maybe I am giving Will too much credit, but I actually think he is smart enough to be playing this game on these multiple levels. I may have fallen under his spell myself, but I appreciate his efforts to entertain us (as well as mock us!)

But then, I also confess, I like George. He may have no strategy at all, but I like that he is old enough to not really be as manipulated as Will would like. I think George makes up his mind based on his own limited view/analysis of things, but generally is not manipulated ...too much... threatened, yes, but not tricked.

But back to Will, I also like how he repeatedly tries to send messages to his girlfriend and I think he is also keeps trying to hint that the Shomance is for the purposes of the show and not for real. I think he enjoys Janelles company and likes her as a friend, but the shomance is just to entertain us, the viewers, and also advance his personal strategy in the game.

DrKegel 430 desperate attention whore postings

08-25-06, 07:26 AM (EST)
Click to EMail DrKegel Click to send private message to DrKegel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
32. "RE: Chill Town strategy, a speculation thread."

Chill Town's strategy?

I'm with you on this one, in that, up to this point Chill Town's strategy has been impeccable. It no longer is. Chill Town, well, Will actually because Boogie just does what he's told, made the dumbest move ever by getting rid of James last night. Now of course it remains to be seen what will happen and it is entirely dependent on who wins HOH, but here's why strategically it was stupid.

First, as you point out, the strategy was to keep Janelle in the game as a target for Danielle ... and for the others earlier in the game since she's such a good competitor. But in removing James, they've removed Janelle as the number one target of Danielle. They also knew James was aligned with Danielle. In removing James they have opened the door for her to become aligned with ... count 'em ... (1) Erika ... (2) Chicken George ... and (3) Janelle! Janelle and Danielle now have a common enemy ... Chill Town. Stupid! Really, really stupid! Beyond stupid especially at this point in the game. And there's more, in eliminating Chicken George, they would have obviously gotten rid of someone desperate for an alliance and they wanted to separate Janelle from having an alliance so that she would work with Chill Town.

As I said, this is all dependent on who wins what where and when, but strategically, Will was thinking below the belt on this one. Looks like Janelle got to him.

08-25-06, 09:34 AM (EST)
36. "RE: Chill Town strategy, a speculation thread."
I don't think CT is Janelle's "enemy". She seems to stick like glue to her showmance man and, unless I'm mistaken, she's his puppet.

08-25-06, 09:50 AM (EST)
38. "RE: Chill Town strategy, a speculation thread."
LAST EDITED ON 08-25-06 AT 09:52 AM (EST)

>I don't think CT is Janelle's
>"enemy". She seems to
>stick like glue to her
>showmance man and, unless I'm
>mistaken, she's his puppet.

I believe Janelle finally "woke up" from her adulation of Will, right after Howie was voted off. She realized that he was lying to her all along. He even admitted it to her.

Right now she is really playing the "dumb blonde" part for Will and hoping this will take her further in the game, by officially "joining" CT.

However, I would be very surprised if she has the opportunity this week to vote out Will and she does not do it. If she does not, then she really is a dumb blond.

08-25-06, 11:14 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Denalio Click to send private message to Denalio Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
39. "RE: Chill Town strategy, a speculation thread."
Why should she vote out Will? She has a deal with him to split the money (code name banana bread) whether she wins, he wins or Boogie wins, so it would make much more sense to help any one of the 3 to go to the end. That does not sound too dumb to me.

maryellennaco 1084 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Politically Incorrect Guest"

08-25-06, 11:29 AM (EST)
Click to EMail maryellennaco Click to send private message to maryellennaco Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
40. "RE: Chill Town strategy, a speculation thread."
Everyone has been talking about how Will & Booger are splitting the money, they're sharing it with Janelle (yeah, right!) and here I thought they couldn't do that! Or is that rule just a Mark Burnet rule?? It IS Chenbot's show, after all. Maybe she doesn't mind them splitting the $$$??

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

08-25-06, 11:36 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
41. "RE: Chill Town strategy, a speculation thread."
There was something posted somewhere (and I can't remember how good the source was for it) that this year's rules allow for prize splitting, I think last year when it came up it was made clear you couldn't promise to split the big prize with others.

profesora_toro4 68 desperate attention whore postings

08-25-06, 11:21 PM (EST)
Click to EMail profesora_toro4 Click to send private message to profesora_toro4 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
60. "RE: Chill Town strategy, a speculation thread."
I haven't heard anything about whether they can split the money or not this season, but who would fall for that line?

08-25-06, 04:08 PM (EST)
46. "Disagree"
>Right now she is really playing the "dumb blonde" part for
>Will and hoping this will take her further in the
>game, by officially "joining" CT.

If that's acting, she deserves an Oscar.

I think she's every bit as gullible and dumb as she acts.

08-25-06, 04:27 PM (EST)
47. "RE: Disagree"
I don't think she is as dumb as she appears, but I also think she lost her motivation when Howie was voted out.

t this point, I don't think it's really so dumb for her to do exactly what she is doing -- to just go along for the ride with Will, (especially since he is willing to do all the thinking and strategizing), and then come out with 1/3 of the banana bread. Seems pretty smart to me. It removes a lot of the stress from the game and she can just have fun with the whole flirting shomance part. On her own, she'd be toast and I am sure she knows it.

08-25-06, 01:14 PM (EST)
Click to EMail yamihooked Click to send private message to yamihooked Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
42. "RE: Chill Town strategy, a speculation thread."
But if they hadn't gotten rid of James, they would be the target anyway. They would have been ct against dani and James, with Jani and Erika as floaters.

With Erika's win this week, I bet she'd have put up Dani and James. But if Dani or James had won, CT would have gone up.

The mistake that made them the target was Boogie's two wins. He won the cdt and hoh.

roxydog 19 desperate attention whore postings

08-25-06, 01:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail roxydog Click to send private message to roxydog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
43. "RE: Chill Town strategy, a speculation thread."
I think the CDT was fine but the HOH was bad for them.

It can still work out.

They should convince Erika to put up Dani and CG. Nobody in the house would be upset if either one of them go.

Only thing then is they have to make sure that Erika wins POV.

08-25-06, 02:59 PM (EST)
44. "RE: Chill Town strategy, a speculation thread."
I can't see Erika wanting to eliminate Dani just yet.

Dani is dominating her. I think Erika has a crush on her or something. Erika seems to be seriously influenced by Danielle.

Erika can play George and Boogie, though. I think Janelle could have gotten Erika to follow her around like she follows Dani.

QueenB615 36 desperate attention whore postings

08-25-06, 03:45 PM (EST)
Click to EMail QueenB615 Click to send private message to QueenB615 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
45. "RE: Chill Town strategy, a speculation thread."
Janelle is not into that though. She doesn't really like the other girls much. Especially Erika. She likes to be surrounded by the guys. I can't say that I blame her. I would be a lot like that if it were me.

chappi66 112 desperate attention whore postings

08-25-06, 05:26 PM (EST)
Click to EMail chappi66 Click to send private message to chappi66 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
48. "RE: Chill Town strategy, a speculation thread."
>Janelle is not into that though.
>She doesn't really like the
>other girls much. Especially Erika.
> She likes to be
>surrounded by the guys. I
>can't say that I blame
>her. I would be a
>lot like that if it
>were me.

See the reason Janelle does not hang around the other girls is because they can see right threw her fakeness. She cannot flirt and manipulate them the way she can the guys. However in this case, Will is doing the manipulating and Janielle is not smart enough to realize that yet.

MarkP 318 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Cooking Show Host"

08-25-06, 05:37 PM (EST)
Click to EMail MarkP Click to send private message to MarkP Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
49. "RE: Chill Town strategy, a speculation thread."
>She cannot flirt and manipulate
>them the way she can
>the guys.

I'm not sure which guys Jani is manipulating? If anything that seems to be Erika's m.o. (see Boogie and CG). Is there a guy in the house this year (besides Howie) who Jani manipulated? Even last year, which guy was that? I just don't see it.

twinsmomm 52 desperate attention whore postings

08-25-06, 10:16 PM (EST)
Click to EMail twinsmomm Click to send private message to twinsmomm Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
58. "RE: Chill Town strategy, a speculation thread."
"I'm not sure which guys Jani is manipulating? If anything that seems to be Erika's m.o. (see Boogie and CG). Is there a guy in the house this year (besides Howie) who Jani manipulated? Even last year, which guy was that? I just don't see it."

Gotta agree with you there. I think the real reason Janelle and the other girls don't click is their unbelievable jealousy towards her. Danielle has only won HOH because it was handed to her on a silver platter. Janelle actually studies and wins. Maybe she is smitten with Will this year but at least Janelle doesn't sit around bashing the others and trash talking them the way they do with her. The same thing happened last year with Evilette and Magpie trashing her and turning everything she said around. I remember some conversation about Janelle wanting to have kids some day and Magpie telling Evilette that she was just saying that to get closer to Evilette (or something similar to that). Jealousy in its purest form.

08-25-06, 07:34 PM (EST)
51. "RE: Chill Town strategy, a speculation thread."
>I'm with you on this one,
>in that, up to this
>point Chill Town's strategy has
>been impeccable. It no longer
>is. Chill Town, well, Will
>actually because Boogie just does
>what he's told, made the
>dumbest move ever by getting
>rid of James last night.
>Now of course it remains
>to be seen what will
>happen and it is entirely
>dependent on who wins HOH,
>but here's why strategically it
>was stupid.
>

I disagree with you. James and Danielle as a team were a force to be reckoned with. Danielle had the brains and James had the competitive edge. James and Danielle would have turned on CT as soon as Janelle got evicted, maybe even sooner. CT had to get rid of James now. It is the only move that made sense. Why would they get rid of Chicken George? Like Will explained it in the Diary Room: James has the smarts, the competitiveness, and the alliances to be a formidable player. Chicken George has none of these things. CT's strategy depended on how easy they could manipulate Danielle. And, unfortunatelly for them, Danielle didn't take the bait. Now, she's definitelly coming after them. It was a risk that CT was willing to take, but as the numbers continue to dwindle, they would have been a target for Danielle either way. Evicting James was the move that made the most sense to them.

08-25-06, 08:04 PM (EST)
52. "RE: Chill Town strategy, a speculation thread."
>James and Danielle would have turned on CT as
>soon as Janelle got evicted, maybe even sooner.

Unlike CT, where Will was debating the 50 ways to backstab your alliance every day, I never heard James and Danielle ONCE discuss turning on CT.

Did you?

So why do you say that CT had to "get" James because he was about to turn on them?

08-25-06, 09:23 PM (EST)
54. "RE: Chill Town strategy, a speculation thread."
This is speculation on my part. But, why would either of these duos help each other make it to the end? I think it makes sense for both (CT and Dani/James) to turn on each other once the threat of S6 gets removed. Why do you think CT was the first to strike?

08-25-06, 06:50 PM (EST)
50. "Erika's nominations"
Well, it doesn't look like anything has changed since last night and Janelle and CG will be nominated. She has said that Will goes up if either uses veto.

It could go a few different ways.

1. Noms stay the same and W/B vote out CG, while Dani votes out Janelle.

2. Noms stay the same and all 3 vote out Janelle/CG.

3. Will wins veto (HA!) and saves Janelle. Erika probably won't put Boogie up, so Dani goes up against CG. Dani goes home. (this is what Will has been trying to sell to Erika, no matter who wins veto)

4. W or B win veto and don't use it. They still contol the vote.

5. Janelle wins veto, and Will goes up. J/B vote out CG, Dani votes out Will. Or, B votes out CG and J/D vote out Will. Or, all three vote out CG. I don't know if Dani will strike against Will here if her vote won't count.

6. CG wins Veto and Will goes up. This could be interesting, and is one of the three scenarios where CT wouldn't control the vote. B would vote out Janelle, and CG/Dani would vote out???? I'm guessing Will, but who knows.

7. Dani wins veto and doesn't use it. CT controls the vote.

8. Dani wins veto and saves CG. Will goes up. Dani and CG contol the vote.

9. Dani wins veto and saves Janelle. Will goes up. For this to happen she'll have had to make a deal with Jani to vote out who she wants gone. That would probably be Will.

Odds are that CT will control who goes home this week, thanks to Erika's stupid nominations.

If I forgot something, please add to the list.

08-25-06, 09:08 PM (EST)
Click to EMail DrKegel Click to send private message to DrKegel Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
53. "RE: Chill Town strategy, a speculation thread."

>But if they hadn't gotten rid
>of James, they would be
>the target anyway. They
>would have been ct against
>dani and James, with Jani
>and Erika as floaters.
>
>With Erika's win this week, I
>bet she'd have put up
>Dani and James. But if
>Dani or James had won,
>CT would have gone up.

Well, you would have lost your bet. Just look in the live feeds and see that Erika is now cozy with Danielle. That's what Will did when he eliminated James.

If he hadn't targeted James, Danielle would have been happy and been with James and pushed for Janelle to be nominated. Yes, Janelle was nominated anyway, but the real target is Will now. Otherwise, they would back door Jani. Will was not anywhere on the radar. Now he's made a ripple and Danielle is gunning for him to be out of the game. And maybe aligned with a new partner. Not a smart move. Look at what is being said. Dani has dropped her vendetta against Jani. That was the last thing Will wanted.

Will, you were stupid. Unless an extraordinary sequence of good luck happens, you will be going to sequester.

-------------------
>
>
>The mistake that made them the
>target was Boogie's two wins.
> He won the cdt
>and hoh.

You're just emphasizing why Will was so stupid in getting rid of James.

Will's strategy all along has been to be not responsible for getting rid of people - he wanted to let the HOH be blamed, but be pulling the strings. In these last three evictions, he and Boogie have revealed themselves as liars and manipulators. Not good. I mean, not good to be caught at it not to be one in terms of this game.

Booting James has alienated him with Danielle. The other part of his strategy was for Dani and Jani to eliminate one another. That battle has ceased in favor of Dani going after Will. For Jani, it started with Marcellus, then escalated with Howie and now James. She's stupid, but not that stupid.

Will made a huge mistake. And it was so far into the game. I suggest he stay away from platinum blondes.

08-25-06, 09:28 PM (EST)
55. "RE: Chill Town strategy, a speculation thread."
It all depends on Will's true motives. Maybe he wants to ensure that someone from CT goes to sequester to work over the jury. Maybe he wants to passive aggressively get rid of Boogie (it was Boogie's HOH that was responsible for James' eviction). Or maybe, Will overplayed his hand. We can speculate, but we might never learn the truth because I doubt Will would ever admit that someone might have outplayed him in this game.

08-25-06, 10:07 PM (EST)
57. "RE: Chill Town strategy, a speculation thread."
Just look in the
>live feeds and see that
>Erika is now cozy with
>Danielle. That's what Will did
>when he eliminated James.

Erika was cozy with Dani long before James went home.
If Will wanted to keep Jani in the game to help he and Boogie get to final 3 with her, they should have dumped Erika instead of Howie.

>
>If he hadn't targeted James, Danielle
>would have been happy and
>been with James and pushed
>for Janelle to be nominated.

Do you really think that Dani and James would have wanted to go to final 4 with CT? CT just struck first.

>Yes, Janelle was nominated anyway,
>but the real target is
>Will now.

Maybe for Dani, but she'll have to win HOH to do anything about it, and even so, Dani will not control the vote by herself.

Otherwise, they would
>back door Jani. Will was
>not anywhere on the radar.

There are only 6 left, of course he was on the radar!

>Now he's made a ripple
>and Danielle is gunning for
>him to be out of
>the game.

He's been making ripples since week 1. This week he plans to screw over Erika, and he'll have successfully stabbed all three remaining women in the back. That started way before James went out.

And maybe aligned
>with a new partner. Not
>a smart move. Look at
>what is being said. Dani
>has dropped her vendetta against
>Jani. That was the last
>thing Will wanted.

Sure it is, but Dani will not move on revenge alone. She's still after Janelle. At least now Will has chosen to play with Jani, who actually wins competitions, instead of Dani who none of them will beat if she gets to the finals.

>Will, you were stupid. Unless an
>extraordinary sequence of good luck
>happens, you will be going
>to sequester.

Maybe so, but not just because he sent James out.

>
>Will's strategy all along has been
>to be not responsible for
>getting rid of people -
>he wanted to let the
>HOH be blamed, but be
>pulling the strings. In these
>last three evictions, he and
>Boogie have revealed themselves as
>liars and manipulators. Not good.
>I mean, not good to
>be caught at it not
>to be one in terms
>of this game.

That started with Marcellas going, then Howie, then James. And you're just now figuring it out?

>
>Booting James has alienated him with
>Danielle.

Big Whoop! Dani is one person and despite her call for revenge, she's not that good at winning things to give her any power. If she goes after Will head on next week, it won't improve her postion in the game. Boogie, Janelle and Erika will still be gunning for her. She'd have to win from here out to do any damage.

08-26-06, 04:23 PM (EST)
63. "RE: Chill Town strategy, a speculation thread."
>
>>But if they hadn't gotten rid of James, they would be
>>the target anyway. They would have been ct against
>>dani and James, with Jani and Erika as floaters.
>>
>>With Erika's win this week, I bet she'd have put up
>>Dani and James. But if Dani or James had won,
>>CT would have gone up.
>
>Well, you would have lost your bet. Just look in the
>live feeds and see that Erika is now cozy with
>Danielle. That's what Will did when he eliminated James.

How do you know I'd have lost? James *didn't* go, so you can't be sure what Erika would have done. James having left changed the situation for her.

>
>If he hadn't targeted James, Danielle would have been happy and
>been with James and pushed for Janelle to be nominated.
>Yes, Janelle was nominated anyway, but the real target is
>Will now. Otherwise, they would back door Jani. Will was
>not anywhere on the radar. Now he's made a ripple
>and Danielle is gunning for him to be out of
>the game. And maybe aligned with a new partner. Not
>a smart move. Look at what is being said. Dani
>has dropped her vendetta against Jani. That was the last
>thing Will wanted.
>
>Will, you were stupid. Unless an extraordinary sequence of good
>luck happens, you will be going to sequester.

That would be interesting to see. I think he'll be ok this week unless 2 people go without a vote. He might get nominated if Janie or CG wins POV, but Erika might be convinced to keep Will.
>
>-------------------
>>
>>
>>The mistake that made them the target was Boogie's two wins.
>> He won the cdt and hoh.
>
>You're just emphasizing why Will was so stupid in getting rid
>of James.

No. James staying would have been bad for CT. This wouldn't have been a problem for Will except that boogie was the one who put James up in the first place.

If Janelle or CG had won and put up James, and he'd been evicted, Will wouldn't be in Dani's sights.

>
>Will's strategy all along has been to be not responsible for
>getting rid of people - he wanted to let the
>HOH be blamed, but be pulling the strings. In these
>last three evictions, he and Boogie have revealed themselves as
>liars and manipulators. Not good.

Exactly, but they wouldn't have been revealed if Boogie hadn't won HOH. Will would have had an easier time of making it someone else's fault.

>I mean, not good to be caught at it not
>to be one in terms of this game.
>
>Booting James has alienated him with Danielle. The other part
>of his strategy was for Dani and Jani to eliminate one
>another. That battle has ceased in favor of Dani going
>after Will. For Jani, it started with Marcellus, then escalated
>with Howie and now James. She's stupid, but not that
>stupid.

Janie didn't really seem to blame CT specifically for Marcellus. I think she just felt bad because she'd put him up. She was very upset about Howie, and figured out CT from that, but she herself voted to evict James. She's not feeling too bad about him going knowing that he was involved in evicting Marcellus and working against her.

>
>Will made a huge mistake. And it was so far into
>the game. I suggest he stay away from platinum blondes.

I still believe it was Boogie's mistake in winning hoh. Will was stuck either way. Keeping James or not, Will was in trouble.

If he'd kept James, CT would be going up shortly against the Dani and James team, both of which are strong players. Chances are they would have evicted the players that CT can still sort of manipulate. CT definitely did not want to have Dani and James as the other half of the final 4.

08-25-06, 09:50 PM (EST)
56. "RE: Chill Town strategy, a speculation thread."
>It all depends on Will's true
>motives. Maybe he wants to
>ensure that someone from CT
>goes to sequester to work
>over the jury. Maybe he
>wants to passive aggressively get
>rid of Boogie (it was
>Boogie's HOH that was responsible
>for James' eviction). Or maybe,
>Will overplayed his hand. We
>can speculate, but we might
>never learn the truth because
>I doubt Will would ever
>admit that someone might have
>outplayed him in this game.
>

Not sure what you mean about not knowing the truth. I thought we were discussing strategy in this thread. My point was that Will made a huge mistake in strategizing.

If Will goes home, it doesn't matter what he says. Not winning is a flaw in strategy. Being sent home is an even bigger flaw. He had all bases covered and now ... ?

Now if you're speculating as to whether this was a good or bad strategic move, we have differing opinions. But if we go by Will's opinion, he said himself this was a pivotal decision he made. He could either win the game or go home because of it. This means he's fully aware that he rolled the dice on this one. In order to win, he neeeds extraordinary luck in terms of who wins HOH and POV. He didn't need that sort of luck before.

It's hard to believe that Will is being played. Someone beating him at his own game. Got to hand it to Janelle. Don't like her particularly, but I applaud her tenacity and determination in pulling the wool over Dr. Delicious.

Couldn't believe he was talking about TAR when he hasn't even won this game yet.

Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.

Issis257 68 desperate attention whore postings

08-25-06, 10:24 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Issis257 Click to send private message to Issis257 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
59. "RE: Chill Town strategy, a speculation thread."
Will knows what he's doing, he is a master at this game. He came into the game according to him because it was the only way Boogie was getting in and Boogie begged him otherwise BB was not going to have Boogie in Allstars. I mean Boogie was the 3rd or 4th voted off back in 2001 when WIll won. He does not mind going to "the beach house" to secure votes for Boogie because he is getting a piece of the "banana bread" anyway.
Will knows exactly what he is doing!

Bob Tomato 114 desperate attention whore postings

08-25-06, 11:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Bob%20Tomato Click to send private message to Bob%20Tomato Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
61. "RE: Chill Town strategy, a speculation thread."
I am at a loss to see how Will is being played by Janelle right now. Janelle is nominated, Will is not. Sure, the PoV competition might change that, but if any of Will, Boogie, Erika or Danielle wins it, the nominations will be unchanged. Those are pretty good odds (granted, Janelle is good at winning these when she needs to, but 4 on 1 odds still favor Will).

I don't see how Will is being played in this. Janelle is the one at risk, not Will.

08-26-06, 07:23 PM (EST)
64. "RE: Chill Town strategy, a speculation thread."
LAST EDITED ON 08-26-06 AT 07:24 PM (EST)

>Not sure what you mean about
>not knowing the truth. I
>thought we were discussing strategy
>in this thread. My point
>was that Will made a
>huge mistake in strategizing.

I thought it was clear what I meant by comment. Will's strategy is all based on his true motives. Will has stated that he's there to help Boogie. Will has stated that he wants to go to sequester to work on the jury. Will has said many things in the house. Some may be true. Most may be false. For all we know everything he said is a lie. But his true motives are what ultimatelly shape his strategy.

>Now if you're speculating as to
>whether this was a good
>or bad strategic move, we
>have differing opinions. But if
>we go by Will's opinion,
>he said himself this was
>a pivotal decision he made.
>He could either win the
>game or go home because
>of it. This means he's
>fully aware that he rolled
>the dice on this one.
>In order to win, he
>neeeds extraordinary luck in terms
>of who wins HOH and
>POV. He didn't need that
>sort of luck before.
>
>It's hard to believe that Will
>is being played. Someone beating
>him at his own game.
>Got to hand it to
>Janelle. Don't like her particularly,
>but I applaud her tenacity
>and determination in pulling the
>wool over Dr. Delicious.

>
>Stupid. Stupid. Stupid.

There are only 6 players left. No matter what Will did, he was going to be a target. CT is the only intact alliance in the house. Mr & Mrs Smith, The Sovereigns, Legion of Doom have all imploded. Only CT remains, and that alone puts a big bull's eye on their back.

roxydog 19 desperate attention whore postings

08-26-06, 07:15 AM (EST)
Click to EMail roxydog Click to send private message to roxydog Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
62. "RE: Chill Town strategy, a speculation thread."
Good or bad, Will has put himself where he is today. Jani or Dani has had very little if anyhting to do with it.

The single person who has affected Will negatively the most lately seems to be Boogie.

08-28-06, 09:38 AM (EST)
65. "Will pulls off another miracle."
In all the scenarios posted above, it never really occured to me that Erika would put up Dani after Jani won POV. If she follows through, and she really has to now that Dani has "gone crazy", Dani goes home, and CT pulls of another miracle.

That leaves Jani, CG, Will and Boogie competing for the next HOH. Erika can't compete.

Jani has to be favored to win, since CG is in no danger, and should probably throw it. Will seems to feel confident that he's contolling Jani, and he'll throw it. Boogie may try for it, unless he is convinced that Jani will target Erika and CG. Or, dumb luck could give it to any of the four.

Once Dani is gone, Janelle should be CT's next target, and they should be hers. Either of them would probably win final 2 against Erika or CG, but Jani might beat them both if she makes it to the end. CG may target Jani if he wins HOH next, but I doubt it. CT has to win HOH to get rid of Jani next time. Despite her trusting of CT in the past, Jani has to know that she has a better chance to win against Erika and CG.

Jani's best move if she wins HOH would be to put up Boogie and Erika. If veto isn't used, Will would vote out Erika, and CG would vote out Boogie. Jani would break the tie and should send Boogie home. If Will wins veto (HA!) and takes Boogie off the block, CG would have to go up, and Boogie and Will would control who goes, Erika or CG. Erika would be a great final 2 opponent, so they'd be best off cutting CG. If Erika won POV, Janelle should put up Will against Boogie, probably sending Will home. Would she be smart enough to cut Dr. Delicious?

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •