The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Christmas in August for the HG's"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

Queene1979 445 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Daytime Soap Guest Star"

08-25-06, 11:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Queene1979 Click to send private message to Queene1979 Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Christmas in August for the HG's"
Just in from realitybbq.com:

Sunday will bring Christmas in August to the houseguests - we know they will get presents, but what else is in store? I hope it's an eye-opening video about who's been naughty and who's been nice...

Should be interesting, I am just hoping that Janelle gets the POV as her Christmas present!!!

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 From live feeds AyaK 08-26-06 1

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

AyaK 10083 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-26-06, 06:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail AyaK Click to send private message to AyaK Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "From live feeds"
They've discussed this quite a bit in the live feeds, but I didn't post about it because I didn't see any real spoiler value to it.

Will said they asked him in DR what sort of gifts he wanted. Dani said they didn't ask her, but she wants a DVD player and some movies. Will said to Dani that this has been his favorite week except for HoH -- an uncharacteristic blunder from him, which she didn't comment on. Dani would like to see CG get a Santa suit, and Will agreed.

Actually, there have been a lot of fun discussions in the live feeds, but it doesn't seem many are watching them. For example, CG told Dani yesterday that he only made $1600 for the first BB. Dani told him that sequester was due to her, because of BB3 (true enough). CG talked about how they made more per day of sequester than he made in all of BB and said that they all should shake her hand. Then Dani told him about how badly Diane had wanted to make sequester because of her financial problems, but Janelle backdoored her.

Will thought they should all get Coffee Bean Bears (see his website on MySpace) for Christmas. Then flames from the producers. Very funny.

I hope Janelle gets an all-expenses-paid trip to Sequesterville as her present.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •