The Amazing Race   American Idol   The Apprentice   The Bachelor   The Bachelorette   Big Brother   The Biggest Loser
Dancing with the Stars   So You Think You Can Dance   Survivor   Top Model   The Voice   The X Factor       Reality TV World

Reality TV World Message Board Forums
PLEASE NOTE: The Reality TV World Message Boards are filled with desperate attention-seekers pretending to be one big happy PG/PG13-rated family. Don't be fooled. Trying to get everyone to agree with you is like herding cats, but intolerance for other viewpoints is NOT welcome and respect for other posters IS required at all times. Jump in and play, and you'll soon find out how easy it is to fit in, but save your drama for your mama. All members are encouraged to read the complete guidelines. As entertainment critic Roger Ebert once said, "If you disagree with something I write, tell me so, argue with me, correct me--but don't tell me to shut up. That's not the American way."
"Go place your bets, Howie will definitely win BB7"
Email this topic to a friend
Printer-friendly version of this topic
Bookmark this topic (Registered users only)

Previous Topic | Next Topic 
Conferences Big Brother Live Feed Updates And Spoilers (Protected)
Original message

shakes the clown 3366 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Car Show Celebrity"

07-31-06, 03:31 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
"Go place your bets, Howie will definitely win BB7"
I'm not a betting person myself, but if i was and actually knew a place where you could bet on reality tv I would be betting all my money on Howie to win BB7.

Howie, not by any of his own doing, has placed himself into the best position anyone can be in on any reality show. That's right, as of now Howie occupies the highly coveted "weakest person in the dominant alliance" spot in the game.

As we have learned from watching Survivor, BB and many other shows, there is not a better place to be than to be the weakest member of the dominant alliance.

Eventually, Bb6's reign will end and someone else will win HOH and go after them...and who do you think they will be going after? Not Howie. Not until James, Kaysar and Jannelle are all gone as all three of those are clearly stronger players than Howie.

Obviously some of this might change as things shake out depending on who wins HOH from week to week. If bb6 hits a cold streak and loses 2 members in the next two weeks this could all change as Howie would no longer be in the dominant alliance and he could instead get pagonged. But, more likely than not, BB6 will be around till the end given their ability to dominate challenges. If that is the case I fullyu expect howie to emerge either victorious or at least in the final 2-3.

Will is the only other person I would put money on at this point, although Danielle could also make a run at it.

Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

Table of Contents

Subject     Author     Message Date     ID  
 RE: Go place your bets, Howie will ... bdemoney 07-31-06 1
   not necessarily shakes the clown 07-31-06 6
       Shakes LadyT 08-02-06 15
 RE: Go place your bets, Howie will ... foonermints 07-31-06 2
 RE: Go place your bets, Howie will ... nailbone 07-31-06 3
   nice try boner shakes the clown 07-31-06 5
       Hey, it was worth a shot. nailbone 07-31-06 7
 RE: Go place your bets, Howie will ... KScott 07-31-06 4
   RE: Go place your bets, Howie will ... true 07-31-06 8
       RE: Go place your bets, Howie will ... JoshInSGV 07-31-06 9
           RE: Go place your bets, Howie will ... teacherkelly 07-31-06 10
           RE: Go place your bets, Howie will ... Pretty_Kitty 08-02-06 16
 RE: Go place your bets, Howie will ... Captain_Savem 08-01-06 11
 Howie's odds currently 16:1 Snidget 08-01-06 12
   RE: Howie's odds currently 16:1 bdemoney 08-01-06 14
 RE: Go place your bets, Howie will ... Savahnna 08-01-06 13
 RE: Go place your bets, Howie will ... Captain_Savem 08-23-06 17

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

Messages in this topic

bdemoney 745 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Reality Show Commentator"

07-31-06, 04:22 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
1. "RE: Go place your bets, Howie will definitely win BB7"
I agree with you 100% and was actually just thinking the same thing last night. Howie is not seen as a threat by anyone right now, due to his lack of brains and ineptitude at challenges. Yet has the advantage of a majority alliance. But, like you said, things definitely have a way of changing, that's for sure. As of right now I see he or Danielle both having a great chance of winning the game.

As for Will, he could still win, but it's doubtful that if he even managed to make it to the final two (which doesn't seem too unlikely at this point) he would be awarded the money, since he already won the game before. Although, for him to even make it that far would be a great testimony as to what a great game player he is....not to mention entertaining. I can't imagine how boring it will get once he leaves.

Remove | Alert Edit | Reply | Reply With Quote | Top

07-31-06, 04:50 PM (EST)
Click to EMail shakes%20the%20clown Click to send private message to shakes%20the%20clown Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
6. "not necessarily"
>As for Will, he could still
>win, but it's doubtful that
>if he even managed to
>make it to the final
>two (which doesn't seem too
>unlikely at this point) he
>would be awarded the money,
>since he already won the
>game before.

...James has already said that if Will got to the final 2 he would vote for him.

LadyT 5567 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Playboy Centerfold"

08-02-06, 08:42 AM (EST)
Click to EMail LadyT Click to send private message to LadyT Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
15. "Shakes"
I love it when you defend your brother...

no, he's not really his brother I just always call Shakes Will's brother. Check out Love Cruise, Shakes is the Will of Love Cruise

foonermints 12302 desperate attention whore postings

07-31-06, 04:28 PM (EST)
Click to EMail foonermints Click to send private message to foonermints Click to view user profile Click to send message via ICQ Click to check IP address of the poster
2. "RE: Go place your bets, Howie will definitely win BB7"

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

07-31-06, 04:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
3. "RE: Go place your bets, Howie will definitely win BB7"
Ah HA!! So your faith in the "best player ever" can be shaken, huh? Otherwise, why wouldn't you propose that Will could use this to further advance himself past Howie at the end?

Maybe Will is not the "greatest player of all time after all, hmmmmmmm?

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

07-31-06, 04:48 PM (EST)
5. "nice try boner"
Ah HA!! So your
>faith in the "best player
>ever" can be shaken, huh?
> Otherwise, why wouldn't you
>propose that Will could use
>this to further advance himself
>past Howie at the end?
>
>
>Maybe Will is not the "greatest
>player of all time after
>all, hmmmmmmm?
>

..as I CLEARLY stated previously, the fact that Will has even made it this far already solidifies his status as the greatest player in the history of reality tv, bar none. That doesn't mean he is going to win BB7, nor does it have any affect on his standing as the greatest ever.

What he has already done/accomplished on BB7 is more than enough to solidify his place at the top of reality tv foodchart.

But, being the greatest player ever doesn't mean he is going to easily win the whole game.

nailbone 27263 desperate attention whore postings

07-31-06, 04:51 PM (EST)
Click to EMail nailbone Click to send private message to nailbone Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
7. "Hey, it was worth a shot."

Holey carp! My blog! MySpace!
Official OT Tassel Adjuster and OT Fantasy Football Champ! o-

KScott 3265 desperate attention whore postings

07-31-06, 04:46 PM (EST)
Click to EMail KScott Click to send private message to KScott Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
4. "RE: Go place your bets, Howie will definitely win BB7"
Yeah, I read on Clubhouse, can't remember who was talking, maybe CT or Erica and Danielle or Marcellus that the last one gone would be Howie.

I got Bobbed
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but a true friend will be sitting next to you saying, "Damn... that was fun!"

true 9689 desperate attention whore postings

07-31-06, 07:01 PM (EST)
Click to EMail true Click to send private message to true Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
8. "RE: Go place your bets, Howie will definitely win BB7"
Well, according to James, he is going to backdoor Janelle next, then Will, followed by Howie. Of course, James doesn't really have the b@lls to put his money where his mouth is.

As for Howie winning, I think he has a shot. Right now Danielle is runnning things, she has everyone thinking she is their best friend. James will ride her as long as possible too. I'm afraid that someone like Erica or Chicken George will win in the end. As much as the rest of them whine about the floters, it's always a bitter jury at the end. People like James and Danielle who promise loyalty to too many people won't get the vote at the end, because too many people will feel they got betrayed by them. (even with Dani's sobbing goodbye messages)

Will would win if he got to final 2, out of sheer respect. Howie would win because he will remain loyal, and doesn't have a bunch of side alliances to screw over. Same for Kaysar, and Chicken George. I don't think the others have a chance.

JoshInSGV 737 desperate attention whore postings

07-31-06, 07:44 PM (EST)
Click to EMail JoshInSGV Click to send private message to JoshInSGV Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
9. "RE: Go place your bets, Howie will definitely win BB7"
James is an idiot. Why wait until next time to eliminate Will? He had Will on the nomination chair last week and he went after Jase. He could have put Boogie on the block to insure someone from ChillTown got evicted, but he prefered to play it safe. He played it safe when he was gunning for Chicken George and he played it safe again when he nominated Jase, since that dumbass had already been making too many enemies in the house. James needs to STFU and stop talking out of both sides of his mouth.

teacherkelly 179 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Blistex Spokesperson"

07-31-06, 10:47 PM (EST)
Click to EMail teacherkelly Click to send private message to teacherkelly Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
10. "RE: Go place your bets, Howie will definitely win BB7"
In my perfect BB reality, Kaysar would win HOH next week and take out one of CT and then Jani win it the next and take the other CT. Then I don't care...let it fall however. I am pulling for Howie or CG to win the $$. I am tired of the whining already and it's not even half over.

Pretty_Kitty 536 desperate attention whore postings

08-02-06, 09:09 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Pretty_Kitty Click to send private message to Pretty_Kitty Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
16. "RE: Go place your bets, Howie will definitely win BB7"
Thank you!!! (James STFU) Janie has more b@lls than any of em!!! she's not afraid to stir things up. like she said why should she do everyone elses dirty work if they want CT out then do it!! stop waiting for somone else to do it. I hope Mr Shakes is wrong cause I want Janie to take this whole darn thing!!!

Captain_Savem 3731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-01-06, 02:03 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Captain_Savem Click to send private message to Captain_Savem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
11. "RE: Go place your bets, Howie will definitely win BB7"
Put down the crack pipe and back slowly away...

Handcrafted by RollDdice, yo.
MySpace

Snidget 43862 desperate attention whore postings

08-01-06, 06:10 AM (EST)
Click to EMail Snidget Click to send private message to Snidget Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
12. "Howie's odds currently 16:1"
http://www.bodog.com/sports-betting/tv-film-movie-props.jsp

In case you want to put your money where your mouth is.

It's a tribe creation!

bdemoney 745 desperate attention whore postings

08-01-06, 02:19 PM (EST)
Click to EMail bdemoney Click to send private message to bdemoney Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
14. "RE: Howie's odds currently 16:1"
Hey, Snidget, thanks for the link! I went to the website and slapped down 20 bucks on Howie (just for sh*ts and giggles) and if he wins I will get a whopping $350.

Of course, this probably ensures that he will be evicted next week but hey........win some, lose some, right?

By the way Snidget, did you bet on anyone to win it all?

Savahnna 844 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Fitness Correspondent"

08-01-06, 02:00 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Savahnna Click to send private message to Savahnna Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
13. "RE: Go place your bets, Howie will definitely win BB7"
I think the winner of this one will defy all logic.

I'd have a better chance of winning the lottery than this one. Couldn't even guestimate.

But I will anyway.....Marcellus

Captain_Savem 3731 desperate attention whore postings
DAW Level: "Thong Contest Judge"

08-23-06, 08:18 PM (EST)
Click to EMail Captain_Savem Click to send private message to Captain_Savem Click to view user profile Click to check IP address of the poster
17. "RE: Go place your bets, Howie will definitely win BB7"
Oh yeah, I forgot about this one...

LOL!!

Handcrafted by RollDdice, yo.
MySpace

Lock | Archive | Remove

Lobby | Topics | Previous Topic | Next Topic

p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e - p l a c e h o l d e r t e x t g o e s h e r e -
about this site   •   advertise on this site  •   contact us  •   privacy policy   •